PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a roomate for AWA

rayn
05-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Hey there.

I'm traveling down to Atlanta from Indiana. I'm coming by myself so I thought I'd try and find a room mate for the weekend.

Jemmeh
06-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Bebe, I don't suggest rooming with random people in Atlanta. o_o;

pigwidgeon
06-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah, probably not the best idea.

SaccharineDream
06-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Dude, I could see if you could room with my group! We are trying to get more people to stay to lower the cost for everybody. So far we have 8 people in 2 rooms making it about $100 per person for all 3 nights. All the guys are going to be put in the same room. So yeah. We are staying at the venue, I think. If you are interested I could pm you the email of the girl organizing the whole thing.

Just remember, because we don't know you, we might be suspicious. But we're friendly, really.

UrMastrInuYasha
06-22-2006, 12:46 PM
Dude, I could see if you could room with my group! We are trying to get more people to stay to lower the cost for everybody. So far we have 8 people in 2 rooms making it about $100 per person for all 3 nights. All the guys are going to be put in the same room. So yeah. We are staying at the venue, I think. If you are interested I could pm you the email of the girl organizing the whole thing.

Just remember, because we don't know you, we might be suspicious. But we're friendly, really.

This offer still advaible? My group has broken up.. so I don't have a room anymore. I gots a ride.. just no room -_-

Miroku205
06-22-2006, 11:06 PM

never mind what I posted, I found 2 other people this morning to go with me to AWA. ^__^