PDA

View Full Version : Cosplays Near Kitchener?

Shelbbyy
05-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Any cons in the near-ish future that are going to be help anywhere less-than-an-hour away from Kitchener?
Because.. I want to go to a con and cosplay, but if I don't have enough time I won't, but if I do, I will. Er..
Yeah. So. is there any conventions in the near-ish future? Thanks ahead of time for informing me if there is or isn't. (:

shiro_hikaru
05-18-2006, 04:53 PM
I forget how far away Kitchener is from Toronto but Toronto always has cons going on all year around.

Shelbbyy
05-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Heh. Yeah. I know they do. But.. That's a bit too far. That's like an hour to an hour and a half.. which is like.. too far. My parents refuse to drive me very far.

kaatsumi
05-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Best bet, is probably to keep your eyes peeled on here and for any advertisements at Gemini Jetpack. As there could be a second annual WatCon up at Waterloo University. Going to that one I think it worked out rather well for being in Waterloo-Kitchener area....

I also heard a rumour that Laurier has been working on something for January, to keep us kids entertained.^^

Shelbbyy
05-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Alright.
I've been to Gemini Jetpack. ohmai, is it awesome. I love it.
I haven't seen any things on their site, but next time I go to the store I'm gunna look more.

Wing_Goddess
05-30-2006, 09:25 AM
I forget how far away Kitchener is from Toronto but Toronto always has cons going on all year around.

Kitchener is not too far from Toronto. That\'s why you should come and visit me someday, Shiro XD

Shelbbyy, just take a Greyhound to Toronto. It only costs about $26 for a student fare for a ticket there and back. If you need someone to help guide you to a con, if i go, i can help you get there ^_^ You can also take the train too, which is a little bit more expensive. i find that Greyhounds are better. I can help you get to CNA if you decide to go to that con. i need to find a place to stay though v.v;;;