PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2

Sakura Hayato
05-18-2006, 04:39 PM
any KH2 cosplayers this year! me and my friends and family are cosplaying the organization XIII!

Xenmas - mom's boyfriend
Xigbar - friend
Xaldin - friend
Vexon - friend
Leaxuas - my brother
Zexion - brother's friend
Saix - friend
Axel - my boyfriend
Demyx - ME! X3
Luxord - friend
Marluxia - friend
Larxene - my mom
Roxas - friend

were gonna be doing a skit at the cosplay contest! it's funny! but i'm not telling you what it's about1 it's a SURPRISE! ^^;;;

kyandi-chan
05-20-2006, 12:33 PM
I'll be Roxas. Perhaps with an organization hoody if I don't get lazy :P

BlackLion
05-21-2006, 12:37 AM
A friend of mine is working on a heartless costume and I'm mixing Cloud and Sora, so that technically equals three.

tahiti
06-01-2006, 11:13 AM
If my sister and I can make it, we'll be Goofy and Donald (respectively).

Saigo
06-13-2006, 08:50 PM
should i go?

by this time i may have the aura set up on my cosplay

Fallen)x(Angel
06-13-2006, 10:32 PM
//EDIT//

Haha...I will be crossplaying Axel.

I will also cosplay Fuu, and I think my neighbor will is going to either be Olette or Vivi, and her friend is going to be Seifer. So we'll have a small twilight town group going on.

Syphon
09-18-2006, 10:32 AM
I'll probably just be lazy and cosplay random organization member, due to nothing but the coat, boots, and gloves being ready. I can't be a specific one, but hey, someday.

PockyFairy
09-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Kairi with keyblade action here!

Lady Saea
09-18-2006, 11:23 AM
I was going to only wear my FFVIIAC Cloud on thursday night and sunday, but if you want me and my AC Tifa to come to the photoshoot, maybe we can arrange that. When will the meetup be?

Digital Blush
09-18-2006, 11:47 AM
i'll be there as standard sora XD (i made my pants poofer! oh god!) xD

Calin Solen
09-18-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm going as Xigbar (maybe Axel if I can get a wig and style it), with a flower eyepatch xD, my friend is eithe gonna be Demyx or Saix and my girlfriend is gonna be Organization Roxas. It'd be great to join up with some other KH2 people ^ ^

Pharaoh Atem
09-18-2006, 02:20 PM
I was planning on bringing Steamboat Willie Sora anyway. xD But now I won't just be a KH-obsessed goof-ball.

When will the meetup be?

Yeah. We gotta' start setting up a time now so a whole bunch of other photoshoots don't pop up in the same vicinity.
Any Houston people know the convention center well enough to pick out a spot? o_O;

Saigo
09-18-2006, 03:42 PM
k im going as Anti Sora again!

tahiti
09-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Well, first things first, what day would be good for everyone?
Friday and Saturday look good for Donald and Goofy!

Fallen)x(Angel
09-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Saturday would be cool, but I might want to wear Pyramid Head then.

Pharaoh Atem
09-18-2006, 10:19 PM

Oh my god, I never found our Respect Knuckles pictures! xD We gotta' take more.

PockyFairy
09-19-2006, 11:29 AM

Yay I'm so excited to see you! Haven't since A-kon. :P

Well, first things first, what day would be good for everyone?
Friday and Saturday look good for Donald and Goofy!

Friday would be awesome...but saturday is cool too. Right now I'm pretty flexible since I don't have any gatherings planned out yet.

Saigo
09-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Oh my god, I never found our Respect Knuckles pictures! xD We gotta' take more.
I agree we need to! i dont think i found any pics either... need to make sure we get plenty of pics.. :D

Yay I'm so excited to see you! Haven't since A-kon. :P

yup sorry i missed that other con and the pic get together i am kind of 6 hours away so its a bit out of the way for me... heh... cant wait to see you again!

slaveofmydreams
09-21-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm going as Xigbar (maybe Axel if I can get a wig and style it), with a flower eyepatch xD, my friend is eithe gonna be Demyx or Saix and my girlfriend is gonna be Organization Roxas. It'd be great to join up with some other KH2 people ^ ^

Don't forget your only Nobody and Zexion. We may even have a Hayner or Seifer, depending on how she feels about making another costume.

Calin Solen
09-22-2006, 02:32 AM
Don't forget your only Nobody and Zexion. We may even have a Hayner or Seifer, depending on how she feels about making another costume.

ALLRIGHT!!! *does a happy dance*

Syphon
09-25-2006, 01:12 AM
I'm probably going to be able to narrow down my cosplay from "Random Org. XIII Member" to Xigbar. Sadly, this will come at the expense of his guns, which I probably will not have in time. However, anything is better than nothing (as long as it's done right).

Saigo
09-25-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm probably going to be able to narrow down my cosplay from "Random Org. XIII Member" to Xigbar. Sadly, this will come at the expense of his guns, which I probably will not have in time. However, anything is better than nothing (as long as it's done right).

w00t!

tahiti
09-25-2006, 09:07 PM
My sister and I can slip into Donald and Goofy at any time, except for Saturday evening. I'll be the Flower Card then and green.

Is Saturday good for everyone? (PockyFairy, I want to get pictures with you and your Riku so whenever is a good time for you, I'll drag my sister along and we'll get some pictures for sure this time!)

loserific
09-25-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm making a regular KH II Sora and Roxas for my friends. I hope we can all meet up for some photos! ^_^

Oh and Saigo, were you the anti-Sora from last Oni-con? Just wondering. ^_^

Pharaoh Atem
09-26-2006, 08:12 AM
Saturday seems good.
Friday everyone will probably still be riding high on Amano fumes. xD
Saturday is a good day to bust out the keybladez and hit the town.

PockyFairy
09-26-2006, 09:36 AM
Saturday is good for me too. But I think I'm going to try and base my schedule off of Tahiti's since we both have pretty much the same genre of costumes. xD
So I suppose I'll drag Sakura out of my closet ONE last time. :)

tahiti
09-26-2006, 09:46 AM
So I suppose I'll drag Sakura out of my closet ONE last time. :)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I love you =D!

Saigo
09-26-2006, 10:37 AM
Oh and Saigo, were you the anti-Sora from last Oni-con? Just wondering. ^_^
yuppers...
and a bit too proud of it lol

loserific
09-26-2006, 06:06 PM
yuppers...
and a bit too proud of it lol

^___^ I would be to if I were you. ^^ You did an awesome job on it! And plus it was supah cute. I think I remember seeing you and the monkey dancing to music in the hallways or something...I dunno..maybe you guys were just posing for a shot and someone had music around. XDD

Saigo
09-27-2006, 11:31 AM
monkey?? uhh.. wrong one... there were two of us... the shadow sora from KH1, and then there was me and my glowy eyes. from a distance its hard to mix us up but not up close...
shadow sora
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4837/510706rk1.jpg

me
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4977/49587wf3.jpg

Syphon
09-27-2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah Saigo, we haven't been to OniCon before, so it's certainly not you...

loserific
09-27-2006, 06:01 PM
;_; Whoops..sorry. ^^;; I don't remember seeing you though. But by the picture it's looks pretty good. ^^

Wuffers
09-27-2006, 07:51 PM
As Calin said, I'm gonna be Org. Roxas... so yeah... hopefully I'll see you there!

Anna
09-27-2006, 08:14 PM
I'll be bringing Fairy Yuna again, this time with new bootcovers. I hope Kagitsune (The Fairy Paine that was A-FEST, and A-kon. I don't think she has a c.com name) comes so we can finally get some pictures together XD .

PockyFairy
09-28-2006, 09:06 AM
yay fairy yuna! Maybe this time i'll actually get to hang out with you, Anna. At A-fest I think I saw you once then you disappeared. o.0

Arei
09-28-2006, 02:02 PM
if i have the time ill try to put together and Dancer Nobody....but i doubt ill have it in time :(

tahiti
09-28-2006, 04:14 PM
*claims time with Anna and PockyFairy!*

Anna
09-28-2006, 04:42 PM
yay fairy yuna! Maybe this time i'll actually get to hang out with you, Anna. At A-fest I think I saw you once then you disappeared. o.0
Sorry about that ^^; . I was in a hurry to get to the DFW Cosplay club meeting, and also to take my Sakura skates off because I had put them on the wrong feet XD

peony
09-29-2006, 11:38 AM
I have to hang out with ALLLL OF YOU GUYS :O

Saigo
09-29-2006, 12:09 PM
i just deleted an entire rant about anti sora costume... lol

Lady Saea
09-30-2006, 05:05 PM
THIS IS POCKYFAIRY (To lazy to sign Jonobi out)

lol Saigo...
But yeah. *Glomps Anna, Tahiti & Saigo* Must get lots of shots with you guys, and of course everyone else. Has the official meetup time/place been set yet? o.0

Saigo
09-30-2006, 08:56 PM
no because we dont have a map of the place yet :\

*is sad*

ill check the oni-con board again for an update in a second though

tahiti
09-30-2006, 09:42 PM
I was thinking sometime on Saturday, possibly noon or so.

Saigo
09-30-2006, 11:01 PM
but we NEED a place tahiti~~~
but you know that
ive dranken THREE energy drinks... whee!!! YAY LOST!!!
(which is stronger than any other energy drink i might add!...... that i know of...)

tahiti
10-01-2006, 12:14 AM
I haven't been to Oni-Con yet, so I'm not sure of the layout of the hotel ^^;;
If you can talk to someone who knows the layout, then we could find a suitable place.
If we can't find anyone, my sister and I could just stand in the middle of the con and wave our props around and gather people around us XD;;

Saigo
10-01-2006, 12:21 AM
true, itll be my first oni-con too

my costume's "pockets" are real pockets so ill have my phone with me so maybe if needed we can call some ppl up to get together and gather KH cosplayers when the time comes we will just make sure everyone knows what basic area or something... i dunno thinking too fast.....

loserific
10-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Saturday at noon sounds good for me too. I have been to the past Oni-con's, but they have all been at different hotels, so I can't really help much. Maybe we can just all meet up at some general spot, like we can say everyone meet by the dealer's room and then we can go from there to find a place for photos someplace...? I dunno, I have never really been to a gathering before though. ^^;;;

kill
10-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Roxas For the cosplay on Saturday-- I might bust it out in the early evening though *shrugs* - depends- +_+

Anna
10-01-2006, 12:03 PM
S'going to be my first Oni-con too (I turn 16 on the 23rd, this con's my birthday present. Will be anyways if I can find a ride XD )

I'd say if we can't find anywhere to meet up we should just meet up outside the dealer rooms. That way we'll know where to go without knowing where it is ahead of time.

Kissmedeadly24
10-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Hey guys, I just found out that I would be going to Oni-con and I may be in Kairi cosplay at some point. When and where are you planning to do a photo gathering? I would love to join. ^_^

Pharaoh Atem
10-01-2006, 02:51 PM
I think someone on the Oni-Con board said we need to look at the Convention Center map and just try to figure out a gather point. xD

And keyword -Gather Together point. A map can't tell us the most awesome part of the convention center.

I'm actually going to be scouting out the convention center late Friday evening when things die down to find where we'd actually do the photo shoot. I did that for AnimeFEST and it worked out for the Video Game shoot.

But we gotta' figure out where to meet up before we head to the real point. :O

Why not just at the first floor, Entrance A?

Here's a map. (http://www.houston-guide.com/facilities/convention/floorplans/brown1.pdf)

Edit: (I also posted on the Oni-Con board so we can get the locations/times right. :o Saturday at noon is the consensus, right?)

Saigo
10-01-2006, 07:36 PM
got a crick in my neck looking at that...

also gotta figure out a time... that way i can change from Jing to Anti Sora in time. Unless im anti sora all day.... which will be fun... *insert rant*

Kissmedeadly24
10-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Entrance A looks like a good point, everyone should be able to find it easily enough since it's on the first floor. Even if they can't, they'll just have to follow the crowd of KH people all going in one direction, that's how I got to the one at AFest. But what time are we going for here? Noon-ish?

LiL KRN YUNA
10-01-2006, 09:32 PM
-gasp- I cant believe I've never noticed this thread before! Anyways, hi guys! I'll be at Oni-con as Kairi x3 and a photoshoot sounds great since I missed it at AnimeFEST ~.~ Noon sounds pretty good for me but I have to ask my Namine first if she can make it too XD

Saigo
10-01-2006, 11:01 PM
-gasp- I cant believe I've never noticed this thread before! Anyways, hi guys! I'll be at Oni-con as Kairi x3 and a photoshoot sounds great since I missed it at AnimeFEST ~.~ Noon sounds pretty good for me but I have to ask my Namine first if she can make it too XD

awesome, welcome to the group.... were a lovable crowd with no point but to be cool, witty, and.... cosplay... and a few other things i left out but only cuz im tired. carry on.

PockyFairy
10-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Yay for the Kairi brigade. So I started noticing my keyblade is a LOT bigger than most peoples.....*cackles* How else is Kairi gna pWn with a flower-covered keyblade? Haha j.k. But the size, an annoyance at first, isn't an issue anymore. It's easy to say I wanted to embellish. :P

Wuffers
10-02-2006, 11:41 PM
I'll do my best to show up around noon (Calen, be ready to do my hair in the CORRECT style of Roxas) but I'm not sure if I'll be there right on time as how my parents are deciding on the day of arrival - whether it be Friday or Saturday. So there's a 50-50 chance of Saturday arrival and a 66 2/3 % chance that I'll make it on time.

Pray my parents pick Friday arrival.

Calin Solen
10-03-2006, 08:56 AM
You better get there Friday, how am I gonna be a Pimping Xigbar if I only have Denmyx to molest? >>

Calin Solen
10-03-2006, 09:31 AM
So is the photoshoot around noon then? I'm trying to figure out the best time to have a KH gathering for some singing, dancing and stupidity, and I was hoping to do it sometime after the photoshoot on Saturday

Saigo
10-03-2006, 09:51 AM
im sure itd fuse into the same thing but cool. ill join that, and film that most likely if i can work a camera as anti sora that is..

Calin Solen
10-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Well, I could just bring my stereo with me to the photoshoot and we could take it from there if anything, cause yeah, I'm still putting this thing together and all

Sakura Hayato
10-03-2006, 09:12 PM
ARRGGGHHH!!! okay so orgy xiii isn't gonna be at oni-con, people got lazy >>;;; or didn't have the money! but there still gonna be four of us! Demyx (me) and my three friends! Marluxia, Vexon & Zexion!

Calin Solen
10-03-2006, 09:18 PM
ARRGGGHHH!!! okay so orgy xiii isn't gonna be at oni-con, people got lazy >>;;; or didn't have the money! but there still gonna be four of us! Demyx (me) and my three friends! Marluxia, Vexon & Zexion!

Need a Xigbar? ^ ^

Wuffers
10-04-2006, 12:37 AM
HEY!!! Don't forget a Roxas!!! *pokes Calin* I'm apart of it too!!!

And as for the parental part, over the next two weekends I'm going to be cohersing my mom and dad into taking me on that friday.

Calin Solen
10-04-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm not, I intend to kidnap you and the others as well

Syphon
10-04-2006, 01:31 AM

You've still got a Xigbar here. I'm premiering it at OniCon, and it's gonna be good.

Lucifer
10-04-2006, 08:42 AM
I'll be in Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2), hopefully with oblivion. I'll be with an Organization XIII Riku.

Pharaoh Atem
10-04-2006, 09:44 AM
xD Ha, this shoot sounds like it's going to have a great turn-out.

Oh, Kingdom Hearts ~ Bringing different worlds together, one over-sized keyhole at a time.

Lady Subaru
10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Well i'm cosplay as a KH concept design of Rinoa for Oni-con ^^;; somewhat fits the thread XD

Kissmedeadly24
10-04-2006, 12:25 PM
This sounds like it's going to absolutely rock! I'm excited for the shoot already! Calin, I'll try to remember to bring CD's with me for you're stereo.

Calin Solen
10-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Wooot! Yeah, I think I'll just bring the stereo to the shoot, it'll be easier than trying to get everyone together at a later time. We can just groove right there xD...someone remind me to bring my video camera too ^ ^, gotta have more crazy KH vids for youtube

Saigo
10-04-2006, 05:16 PM
i need vids for my site... T_T anti sora cant hold cameras...

Wuffers
10-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Wooot! Yeah, I think I'll just bring the stereo to the shoot, it'll be easier than trying to get everyone together at a later time. We can just groove right there xD...someone remind me to bring my video camera too ^ ^, gotta have more crazy KH vids for youtube

heheh

*is working on Roxas singing voice* And you KNOW what I'm talking about...

hehehe

Calin Solen
10-04-2006, 09:56 PM
heheh

*is working on Roxas singing voice* And you KNOW what I'm talking about...

hehehe

oh dear LORD....

Wuffers
10-04-2006, 10:24 PM
*laughs* You know you're gonna enjoy it...

and if I do perform this song, I'll need a Demyx as my back-up guitar/sitar player...

j/k I can be up there by myself.

Calin Solen
10-04-2006, 11:52 PM
*laughs* You know you're gonna enjoy it...

and if I do perform this song, I'll need a Demyx as my back-up guitar/sitar player...

j/k I can be up there by myself.

Sorry pal, I'm Xigbar for this con yo. >)

Wuffers
10-05-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm still gonna do it... AS DEMYX!!! XDDDDD

Saigo
10-06-2006, 03:49 AM
any word on meet up time and location? i must have missed that part if it was said

tahiti
10-06-2006, 11:27 AM
any word on meet up time and location? i must have missed that part if it was said
Saturday at noon is what we have decided, I believe.
Someone mentioned Entrance A of the convention center as the meet up location.

Eared Inu Yasha
10-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Bleach challenges you key holders to a water fight in the absence of the narutards. Ninjas aren't so tough after all.

Saigo
10-06-2006, 04:38 PM
my skin soaks up water... its great... ummm..... i dunno.... do i want me costume to be wet? it can be wet and my hair is dieing anyways....... and my eyes might zap me if i get those wet....

hmmmm ill wait for other responses...

Syphon
10-06-2006, 04:49 PM
The ninjas just didn't respond cause then the'd be exposed.

Personally, I'd think that at least the Organization would take your challenge, but I can't speak for them all....

....or can I?

Calin Solen
10-06-2006, 05:17 PM
I'd be glad to join with the other Xigbar on this one and own them all...now to see if i can drag Demyx, Zexion, and Axel with me...

Wuffers
10-06-2006, 09:10 PM
I, Demyx, would be glad to join.

However, I need to know what the time would be. The parentals are wanting me to join them for my god-mother's birthday party.

Sorry if I can't make it. ^ ^;; *gives a slightly nervous Demyx smile, scratching the back of head*

Eared Inu Yasha
10-06-2006, 09:49 PM
There has been much talk on how water would effect cosplay in this duel. The collaborative decision was that bleachers would wear black and white and that the opposing team could wear something that identifies them. We started playing with the idea of flashlight tag instead. Its cosplay friendly. XD Please join us in the Naruto vs Bleach water fight thread. XD We are trying to change the thread name.

as for times, currently we are playing with the idea of flashlight tag friday night.

Arei
10-06-2006, 10:35 PM
i was thinking both, but there probably would be a bigger turn out for the flash light tag in the evening

either way itll be fun

Saigo
10-07-2006, 01:21 AM
if its flashlight tag then how the hell will i be able to see???

my eyes will light up the way for you guys but my vision will go to next to none... illl have to take off my mask i guess... oh well.. :P no loss there

so sure ill join flashlight tag

Syphon
10-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Too bad you won't have your axel wig yet, or you could join what I'm planning with this....

Any organization members that want to play water balloon fight but don't want their outfits wrecked, I had an idea. PM me for details.

PockyFairy
10-09-2006, 12:57 AM
uhhhhhhh so I kinda decided with Uchiha not to bring Kairi and save her for Ikkicon....space problems...and my Riku wont even be with me...so it's for the best. Hope you guys have fun. :) I'm sure I'll still be around takin pix.

Saigo
10-09-2006, 01:06 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo....................... ..................

k

have fun

Syphon
10-09-2006, 01:15 AM
uhhhhhhh so I kinda decided with Uchiha not to bring Kairi and save her for Ikkicon....space problems...and my Riku wont even be with me...so it's for the best. Hope you guys have fun. :) I'm sure I'll still be around takin pix.

darn....well, I understand space restrictions, so I can feel for ya there. We'll (Saigo and I) probably see you at IkkiCon though.

tahiti
10-09-2006, 11:47 AM
*shakes fist at you*
Oh, well.. there's always THE TWINCEST LOVE!

Fallen)x(Angel
10-09-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm going to have to molest each and every organization member who I see at the con. Be ready for a perverted Axel. -insert creepy smile here-

loserific
10-09-2006, 09:49 PM

;___; My friend and I love your Kairi. You are one of the very few who can really pull her off well. Plus when I told my friend you were going to wear Kairi(she is doing Roxas with another friend as Sora) she was excited to see it. But I guess the good thing is is that we are planning to go to Ikkicon so maybe we will see you there. ^___^

Syphon
10-10-2006, 12:08 AM
I'm going to have to molest each and every organization member who I see at the con. Be ready for a perverted Axel. -insert creepy smile here-

I soooooooo wish I had my guns.

Calin Solen
10-10-2006, 07:53 AM

I don't suppose I could offer you Demyx as a virgin sacrifice? xD (he's gonna kill me)

PockyFairy
10-10-2006, 09:20 AM
ahhhh you people make me sad. :( I have a feeling you guys might win sympathy vote. I'll make the descision to bring her or not the day I pack...okies? lol. I'm just *really* stressed out with Vivi right now so it's hard to make any logical sense out of anything right now. *huggles Tahiti* twincest forevah.

Wuffers
10-10-2006, 12:35 PM
I don't suppose I could offer you Demyx as a virgin sacrifice? xD (he's gonna kill me)

*crosses arms* Yeah I just may kill you... *mutters something under breath* ... mrrr.... punk... See if I save you from pervert Axel's wrath...

tahiti
10-11-2006, 05:59 PM
I just remembered something.
My sister's birthday is on the 19th, so basically, this con is like her birthday present. She's turning 18, and so, I'm requesting that at the KH gathering, we all sing her happy birthday.
And she won't see this because she totally doesn't check cosplay.com even though I prod her with sticks to do so, so yeah.
SEEEEEEEEEEECRET.
Is that cool with everyone ^_^?

loserific
10-11-2006, 07:26 PM
I just remembered something.
My sister's birthday is on the 19th, so basically, this con is like her birthday present. She's turning 18, and so, I'm requesting that at the KH gathering, we all sing her happy birthday.
And she won't see this because she totally doesn't check cosplay.com even though I prod her with sticks to do so, so yeah.
SEEEEEEEEEEECRET.
Is that cool with everyone ^_^?

^___^ My friend and I have our birthday around this month too so this is always like our little birthday party. XD But I think it would be a lot of fun to sing to her!! ^_~

Fallen)x(Angel
10-11-2006, 07:44 PM

I said each and everyone I see. THAT MEANS EVERYONE!!

Heh heh...pervert axel...

Calin Solen
10-11-2006, 07:59 PM
I said each and everyone I see. THAT MEANS EVERYONE!!

Heh heh...pervert axel...

xD alright, I'll be sure to drop my guns before any glomping/molestation occurs oo

Wuffers
10-11-2006, 09:36 PM
People mentioning birthdays, mines almost litterally the week before (like a week and a day before)

*shrugs* Doesn't matter though. I'm just there to have fun.

tahiti
10-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Happy birthdays all around then ^_^!
*just thinks it would be cool to surprise her sister with this*

Lady Subaru
10-13-2006, 08:12 AM
Surprising someone with the whole group singing happy b-day? XD Must bring video camera then, lol.

HackerEd
10-14-2006, 11:51 PM
I should have Olette done by Monday, so I can't wait to have fun.

Since it's so many people's birthdays, I might just bring a cake. Depends on work and school.

Pharaoh Atem
10-16-2006, 11:27 AM
There was some confusion on the Oni-Board. xD I'm trying to patch the gap. People didn't realize a lot of the details were ironed out, but let's double check.

It's been listed here on C.Com that we were meeting at Noon - Saturday; and just as a suggestion ~ Why don't we meet at the Convention Center side of the Skybridge? It's an easy to spot land mark.

So Yeah
Noon
Saturday
Skybridge

That okay? :O If so, we can get Jonobi to edit the Gatherings thread so we can keep everyone on the same page and informed.

Kissmedeadly24
10-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Sounds awesome. I was a bit confused as to where it was, but the sky bridge will work out well. I have two other shoots there so I'll know where to go. ^_^

Anyways, as for the birthdays, I may have paopu cookies at the shoot for everyone. A friend of mine thought it would be cute for Kairi to bring paopu, so she's making cookies. Hope you guys like sugar cookies.

Saigo
10-16-2006, 01:04 PM
NOOOOOOOO Anti Sora Cannot partake of the cookies!!!!!

Anti Sora has no mouth!!!!

oh well... i missed out on sea salt popsicles at akon too...

GRR

Syphon
10-16-2006, 01:14 PM
And Xigbar can steal Anti-Sora's cookies and run away.....while standing in the air.....upside-down.

w00t.

Kissmedeadly24
10-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Aww no way! I'll put some cookies in a bag for Anti-Sora. Then you can partake of them whenever you feel like eating them.

Kairi <3 Anti-Sora. xD

Fallen)x(Angel
10-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Maybe we could play Kingdom Hearts 2 Duck duck goose while waiting for people. And this time, I'll try not to tackle you Saigo. ;___; (I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....)

But yeah, skybridge sounds great.

Saigo
10-16-2006, 07:40 PM
hahaha that flying tackle was more funny than painful its okay
XD

so stop apologizing!!

tahiti
10-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Haha, we played that at AnimeFEST!.
Guess who went first? *raises hand*

Calin Solen
10-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Heh, I was planning on playing some Duck Duck Goose (and a couple other games) at the KH2 gathering ^ ^

Saigo
10-16-2006, 10:48 PM
yeah well at akon i was walking around after leaving the dealers room as anti sora barely being able to see without my girlfriend nor my friend who usually lead me around... and so suddenly i hear "ANTI SORA!"
i turn to look and theres a ring of people playing duck duck goose immediately followed by chanting of "JOIN US"...

i sit and join and when it comes to my turn i dont catch the person because cmon.. theres no way im able to run in my shoes or my limited vision. so its my turn and i go around and choose fallen angel ... lol....
we run and as im scampering like anti sora runs ( or trying to ) she does this flying tackle towards my legs and we both come crashing down to the ground... it was quite funny... but i decided to leave after that one cuz i had to go find my girlfriend anyways. and they were very sad i left. :(

and thats my story

Syphon
10-16-2006, 11:58 PM
And this is what happens when you don't have me to lead you around.

Not that I'll do that well with only one eye....

kyandi-chan
10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Noooooooooon on saturday! I guess I'll wear Roxas Saturday morn as well :P

Fallen)x(Angel
10-17-2006, 07:09 AM
heh heh heh..I'm still sorry about that. T_T Maybe this time I won't have to tackle you.

(Still sorry..........)

Calin Solen
10-17-2006, 08:37 AM
I agree with Syphon as a fellow Xigbar cosplayer. I think Depth perception may pose a small problem ^ ^...hey Syphon if we stand next to each other we'd probably have a pair! xD (I should not type when I'm half asleep oo )

Pharaoh Atem
10-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Noooooooooon on saturday! I guess I'll wear Roxas Saturday morn as well :P

w00t. I know it didn't work out to be the perfect time for everyone to make it. xD But everyone coming if they can is really appreciated. That's great to hear.

Wuffers
10-17-2006, 01:58 PM
uh, guys? I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything, but are you sure we should do the photoshoot around the skybridge? I mean people need to go to and from the hotel and/or convention center somehow other than walking outside in the Houston heat and humidity and it would get real crowded real fast. (not only that but Houston drivers can be pretty bad)

Not only that but it would be a safety hazard. Not just to us, but to those in the hotel or convention center. Should there be a fire or something, people would need to get out of there quickly. This would cause chaos and people could be trampled.

Why don't we hold the photoshoot where we had originally planned - convention center entrance A? People would be able to find it and we wouldn't cause trouble for the con staff, con attenders, or the hotel staff.

This is just me and I thought I should put in my two cents. I'll shut up now.

Saigo
10-17-2006, 02:07 PM
good point

like akons sky bridge they dont allow that anyways

Kissmedeadly24
10-17-2006, 02:14 PM
How about we still meet at the skybridge and if we're a hazard or it's way too crowded, we can move it to a different location? The bridge may be at the least a really good meeting point.

Wuffers
10-17-2006, 02:18 PM
It's a good idea.

I was just saying that because I remember A-Kon's KH Photoshoot and though there weren't many of us at the start, more and more kept joining and there ended up being a fairly decent-sized crowd round the lower convention center entrance.

I was just figuring that if the same thing happens at Oni that happened at A-Kon we want to be ready. I mean, Oni's convention center will at least have more than one entrance for people to come in and out of on the ground floor and really only one on the second floor.

Again, my two cents.

Pharaoh Atem
10-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I thought the general idea was to meet at the Skybridge, and then go somewhere like -- cool? ^^; Haha, sorry about any mix-up; but it's nice you had the shoot's welfare in mind.

Wuffers
10-17-2006, 02:35 PM
*nods* No problem! ^ ^ Glad I was in some way of an assistance to clear that up.

When I read the post that said "at the skybridge" automatically I had warning flares go out and the words "danger," "safety," and "trouble" came to mind.

Saigo
10-19-2006, 06:54 PM
tomorrow tommorrow... yay... coming up as jing then changing into anti sora that night, w00t or have i said that? i porbably didi ... im just in class bored and about to let out of class...last class before onicon! well minus the fact theres still a night away... im not sleeping! lol

Fallen)x(Angel
10-19-2006, 07:31 PM
JINNNNNNGGGGG OMG I MUST GET A HUGGGGGG!

So where are we meeting again? just to clear it up?

Saigo
10-19-2006, 10:03 PM
woot hug..

no idea now....

Wuffers
10-19-2006, 10:44 PM
heh, coming in as Quatre, but will become Masq. Sora within hours....

Syphon
10-20-2006, 02:49 AM
I'll be coming as Cloud (very quickly assembled in some spots) from AC (and Kingdom Hearts 2, I guess), and then change into Org 13 sometime, then Xigbar if my wig gets there.

LiL KRN YUNA
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Heyy I have question, when you guys say noon for the photoshoot, do you mean like exactly at 12? If it is, sad to say I wont be able to make it to the photoshoot because I'll probably arrive at houston around 12:30 ;___; Stupid 4 hour drive! UGH! but if not, you guys have fun and take lots of pics so I can look at them later and get all jealous xD

kimmi-chan
10-22-2006, 05:36 PM
i saw you guys and you guys were teh awesome!!

Wuffers
10-22-2006, 05:52 PM
There were more of us at the start, then the whole group had been invited to the wig pannel even though we were supposed to have the photo shoot. What it pretty much turned into was an Organization 13 photoshoot for those that were there.

Fallen)x(Angel
10-23-2006, 07:38 AM
I heard that they wanted us over there, but I wasn't sure what for so I just stayed for the photoshoot. It was fun too. xD

And whoever made though cookies, they were good.

Wuffers
10-23-2006, 12:23 PM
yeah, those "paopu" cookies were really good... I enjoyed them.

tahiti
10-24-2006, 12:02 AM
I would just like to thank everyone who was at the photoshoot and sang Happy Birthday for my sister. I really appreciate it, and I think she really liked it.. so thanks again!
And sorry we ran off. I really wanted to sit in on the wig panel (being a wig newbie), so yeah.. but we did get in a few good pictures!
And yes.. those cookies were fabulous. I don't know if that Kairi has a cosplay.com account, but she did a great job. And I got to have the first one! MWAHAHAHA!

strange_mikoto
10-24-2006, 12:17 AM
The cookies were good...and I got to share one with a Axel. ^-^; Sorry I was there but not really a lot...cosplaying Roxas while working at RenFest just makes for weird trippy SqueeniX-existing-ness. -_-;;; But I'll try to be more with it at Ikki.

I didn't get to see Goofy or Donald much. >.< But I got to hang out with random Org XIII at Subway....plus random Reno and Pence, so I guess it's cool?

Wuffers
10-24-2006, 12:22 AM
hehe... subway... *tackles mikoto*

Calin Solen
10-24-2006, 01:18 AM
We were such dorks xD