PDA

View Full Version : Hellblazer Gathering

cgmangotiger
05-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Anyone interested in doing a gathering of "Hellblazer/Constantine" for 2006's Comic Con?

My two friends and I are dressing up as the movie-verse versions of Gabriel, Balthazar and Constantine (Shut up, I know the movie was nothing like the comics! I'm a fan of both, so hush... Just think of the movie as its own alternate source. Like with the Resident Evil or Silent Hill film. XD)

Errrrr anyway here... Same question asked; anyone want to dress up from the francise and do a gathering?

ACXchan
06-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Okay one month late buuut....

I'm bringing one of my Con-job costumes to SDCC but I still have no idea when I can wear it. What day were you thinking of?

cgmangotiger
06-28-2006, 12:05 PM
I... am an idiot. This is more than a month late. As you can tell, I'm not that much of a poster on here.

You know, I'm not sure what day we were planning on going, but I'll ask the others and see what day is good for them :)

What costume were you planning on doing btw? Just curious.

ACXchan
06-28-2006, 05:11 PM
We're doing comic John and Gabriel, complete with chainsaw XD;; It'd be cool to meet up with you guys, especially if I can recruit another of our hotel roomies to be Ellie.

cgmangotiger
06-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Comic verse Gabriel and John meets Movie verse Gabriel and John! That would be really awesome! Hopefully, our Balthazar can make it!

What day do you have free? So far, it doesn't seem like there is anything planned for me, but I don't know about the others.

ACXchan
07-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Haha we don't know when we'll be doing Hellblazer just yet, we have a lot of costumes to schedule @D@ I'm hoping there'll be another Hellblazer panel cause I'd definitely want to wear the Conj to that XD

cgmangotiger
07-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Well, I was thinking Saturday, since I don't have anything planned, but what's your costume schedule that day?

ACXchan
07-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Still no idea cause we're trying to organize around two panels; mainly the Vertigo Panel and the Hellblazer Panel (if there is one). Ideally we can wear HB costumes and something else on the same day X3 If we can work out a time for both our groups to meet I'd love to do a photoshoot.