PDA

View Full Version : ideas for chobits cosplay

evaneko
02-27-2003, 05:15 PM
for AZ me and a couple of friends will be cosplaying as chobits character. regular chii (moi!! ^^), black chii, dita, the landlady and hideki. Any ideas as to what we could do??:confused: pleeease??? :(

djmihoshi
03-01-2003, 08:34 AM
One word.
Pantsu.

Chii: Pantsu Pantsu Pantsu..
::lifts up landlady's skirt::
Chii: Pantsu!
Plum/Sumomo (if you have one): WARNING WARNING! Those are not the Pantsu Hideki wants you to get!

etc...

(Note: If you've yet to read/watch that part in the manga/anime...DO IT. you will laugh until you cry.)

evaneko
03-01-2003, 09:21 PM
very funny idea but we are seriously lacking in the sumomo department- and our landlady will _never_ go for that... alas... i loved that part in the manga ^^. perhaps something a little more--- err kid friendly??

djmihoshi
03-08-2003, 09:51 PM
Kid friendly, eh? Well, anytime Hideki and the landlady try to teach Chii something, hilarity ensues. You could have the entire cast teach Chii what Anime/Manga/a convention/cosplay is or something.

Or if you wanna do something totally off the wall, you could do the ol' "Hey! We switched bodies for some reason! I used to be Dark Chii, now I'm Hideki! AHH!". It lacks a lil in creativity but if you can make it funny enough no one's the wiser....^_^