PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Group for Dragon*Con 2006

mocha
05-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Hi everyone! I've been talking about this on a PSCS thread recently and since a few people seem to be interested I thought I would post it here as well. We are looking to recruit as many of the cast members as possible. Although we are trying to avoid having doubles (except for the Crazy 88's, of course ^_^; ). There are still quite a few main characters left as well. If you're interested in joining either post here or PM me and I'll add you to the list!

Taken Characters
The Bride: Mocha
O-ren Ishii: Draculina
Gogo Yubari: Aleathia Burns
Pretty Riki: HopelessHavoc
Elle Driver: AshleyV

Available Characters
Bill
Budd
Vernita Green
Sofie Fatale
Hattori Hanzo
Pai Mei
Johnny Mo
Buck
Boss Tanaka
Boss Ozawah
Boss Honda
Boss Benta
Boss Orgami
Boss Matsumoto
Crazy 88's
The 5,6,7,8's (The band that plays during the club scene)
"Charlie Brown"

HopelessHavoc
05-20-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm in as Pretty Riki, the guy from the animated O-Ren flashback that kicks the cigar butt to start the fire ^_^
This group is gonna rock! :rockon:

AshleyV
05-20-2006, 11:22 PM
I'll be Elle Driver! I've been wanting to make one of her outfits for a while, just never had a reason.

mocha
05-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Yay! Glad to have you! I'll add you to the list. Which one of her outfits are you going to do? ^_^

AshleyV
05-21-2006, 12:17 AM
After much discussion I'm going to have to go with the Nurse outfit; however, as a back-up (since I have to have back-up costumes) I will bring her black suit outfit.

Draculina
05-21-2006, 03:39 PM
YAAAAY!!! I'm so excited about this group!!! We HAVE to have a Hattori Hanzo- that guy PWNS :)

mocha
05-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Ashley: Very cool! ^_^ Can't wait to see how it turns out! The black suit would be good too. I was thinking of doing the Bride's wedding dress too since I already have the track suit, so maybe we could get all the Deadly Vipers to bring their suits for a few shots.

HopelessHavoc: Yes it is! XD

Draculina: So am I! Hey if you know someone that would like to cosplay Hanzo you should encourage them to join the group!

AshleyV
06-01-2006, 11:10 PM
I finished the nurse dress and hat yesterday. All that is left is buying/styling a wig and finding a white eyepatch.

I'll try and get some pictures of that outfit may-be this weekend or in the black suit.