PDA

View Full Version : lonely little kurumi...

minako chan
02-28-2003, 02:40 AM
Hi everyone...I figured since everyone else was posting "do you remember me?" threads(is that what they're called?) I might as well jump on the bandwagon. Lets see, my costumes for katsu were as follows...

friday-Rio of Burn up W
saturday-Kurumi of Steel Angel Kurumi/drunken gothy red-latex stripey-stockings kitty person
sunday-gothy kitty schoolgirl

It looked like everyone was having so much fun in their little cosplay groups while I was stuck by myself. I did talk to a few people,but normally I'm super shy.I think that if I did talk to anyone it would have been on saturday night.(behold the power of booze!!!) ::yawns:: I better go sleepy now.......before I start rambling on ......::falls asleep on keyboard::

Giant Alucard
02-28-2003, 08:46 AM
You weren't the only one who wasn't in a group that weekend Minako chan. I was the only lone Alucard cosplayer (the only one without a hat too), and I can't seem to find any pics of my costume online, even a bunch of people took my picture. The only pics i have of my costume are the ones my friend took, and they aren't very well done..............
Hmmmmm, I didn't think anyone else on the site lived in Va. Beach too. very surprising. Maybe It's just that i need a Happier looking character to cosplay as (lol). Are you going to any other cons this year, if you are I can introduce you to alot of my friends who are going (and maybe cosplaying as well, we can be your little cosplay group (a very mixed up group, but a group none the less). I live in Va. Beach so you may catch me around somewhere, most likly looking very stupid in the process, lol.

minako chan
02-28-2003, 11:20 AM
I'm going to Animazement and Otakon next! Where in Va. Beach do you live?

ki kuru kitty
02-28-2003, 02:01 PM
Reow, drunken Neko girl always get the life of the party after dark. Nice costumes by the way, I'm trying my best to goto Animazement and Otakon. I'm going to be Andy from cowboy Bebop at Shoujo-con.

Nothing says Shoujo like good old cowboy bebop. *crash*

TheBrainUM
02-28-2003, 02:59 PM
well I don't remember seeing you but I was all alone too. I'm going to otakon next . We should make a group of lone cosplayers

Kas
02-28-2003, 03:49 PM
Awww Minako-chan.. I wish I met you as Kurumi or just as you.. My sis was Karenka and I was Tsunami.. We could have taken lots of pics together and maybe hung out a bit.. We are attending Animazement. So I will bring Tsunami and get sis to bring Karenka.

minako chan
03-02-2003, 11:46 PM
Hey! I don't think that I saw either of you at the con, but I did see pictures! Way cute costumes! I'll bring my kurumi costume and we can do a photo shoot or something!!!!! Do you guys know a photographer or someone with a nice digital camera? Maybe we can find other steel angel kurumi cosplayers for this.
I'm so excited!!!(desu...)

Giant Alucard
03-03-2003, 08:11 AM
hmmmmmm. I live in the College Park area, close to Indian River Road. I basically live on the border of Va. Beach and Chesapeake. I'm really bad with with directions, but my House is some-what close to Regent University. I'm also going to Animazement and Otakon, hahahahah. I am trying to get my new costumes done in time, so I have to hope my friends can help me make them, since I have no sewing skills left anymore. What area do you live in??? That may be easier than trying to rely on my horrible directions.

minako chan
03-03-2003, 11:15 AM
Don't worry, I can't find my way outta a paper bag....What costumes are you working on?

Giant Alucard
03-04-2003, 08:18 AM
Right now, I'm working on my Fei Fong Wong (xenogears) costume. If I can finish this one quick enough, I'll be able To start on my Auron (FFX) costume for animazement and otakon. If not, I have to kinda make some adjustments to my Saitou Hajime (kenshin) and my Alucard (Hellsing) costumes. My Saitou costume really needs work cause the only thing i did was bout a long sleeve blue shirt and said it was his coat, so i may accually try and make one now so the costume will accually look right.

minako chan
03-04-2003, 11:02 AM
Well, I'm not exactly sure what i'm gonna do(any suggestions?) but good luck with your costumes!!! ^.~(wink)

Kas
03-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Yea.. Minako-chan.. I have a digital camera and I can get someone to take pics of us.

Look forward to seeing you at AZ.

minako chan
03-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Now I gotta re-do parts of my kurumi costume and pull the tangled wig out of the depths of the abyss known as my cosplay closet!!!!!!!! (I literally kicked my poor wig into a corner when it didn't work out for me.......) Tell me when and where and I will definately not let you down!!! ::locks self into room and chains self to sewing machine...:: Matta Ne(desu)!!!!!!! ^.~

Mako-san
03-05-2003, 05:41 PM
Hio, I'm the Karinka! yep i totally have to redo parts of my costume to but rest assured it will be finished before AZ03 and better than before!! I can't wait to take pic's with ya!! Looking forward to it!
I guess we can schedule at time when it gets close to the date, right now its too early!!

minako chan
03-05-2003, 08:36 PM
It's never too early to plan for the next con!!!!! That Karinka costume is so cute!!! Oh! I might make some angel wings to go with my kurumi costume. What do you think about that?

Kas
03-07-2003, 06:26 PM
That would be soo cute.. I want a whip with mine..

Giant Alucard
03-07-2003, 10:19 PM
It will be the new hotness.

Kas
03-09-2003, 01:14 PM
lol... the sweet new hotness.

minako chan
03-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Yikes! Just don't get too into character, or poor little Kurumi will be in trouble...

Giant Alucard
03-11-2003, 09:41 AM
If i did, I guess i would start roaming around looking for a cute girl to bite (*smiles evily*). hmmmmmm, that doesn't sound like a bad idea right now, if you will excuse me (*gets up from the computer and walks out to find a cute girl*).

minako chan
03-11-2003, 12:48 PM
(*hides under computer desk cause we live in the same city*)