PDA

View Full Version : Might be my last year at AWA for a while

Skullez
05-23-2006, 04:47 PM
Yep ! for those who are fimiluar with me, I ran a booth at the Artist alley Heise Studios and sold paintings and cosplay items and such.
Well this year might be my last year for next year i will be a full time teacher in china =^.^= which means I will attend the AWA 12 ..but maybe not 13, allll depends on when i get to come back for holiday.
But yes i go for 2 months this summer to see how i like the job and get experiance, and i iwll be back in time for this con yeyeye !!
so i will be stocked with prints and cut the price of most of my art, only because it is to help raise money to go back to china and everything!
So i HOPE to see everyone out there and come and suport me!:rockon:

Hart
05-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Ah...well...I dont really know you aside from this post but still I go up and down the artist alley always seeing whats new. Even though you will only be here for one more year Im sure youll be enjoying the teaching in China. Ill make sure to drop by the stand to say hello and good luck!

Skullez
05-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Haha its okies but thansk for the suport and good wishes =^.^= ! I hope it will be a good year this year!

phantomthief
05-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Good luck!!! >o<

I'll definately try to drop by to see how it's going :D

~Ari-chan

Skullez
05-28-2006, 08:25 PM
aww thankies! !!!