PDA

View Full Version : Whould 'ja Hate Me???

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-28-2003, 10:54 PM
Would 'ja guys totally hate me if i show up at the con all decked out in Harry Potter gear. [costume...] I mean, i'm in LOVE with the book series and i completly understand this is an ANIME con [I mean, it's called ANImazement]. I was just wondering would like a whole bunch of people jump on me and Juu? I just have no idea for an anime costume that i can get doen quickly and perfectly.

Hikaruchan
02-28-2003, 11:24 PM
I have no problem with it. Come dressed as what you like.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
02-28-2003, 11:26 PM
That's great to hear!

Kas
02-28-2003, 11:40 PM
yea do what you want.. I think it's cool being a Harry Potter fan myself.

Himemiya
03-01-2003, 03:53 AM
I would HATE YOU and never talk to you or take your picture. In fact, i would look for you, and tell all my friends how horrible you are, and throw things at you.

XD juuuust kidding! ^^ There will probably be some cospotters there... what house are you? ^^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-01-2003, 01:42 PM
Ya scared me there for a minute Himemiya. I'm Gryffindor. All the lil online test say so. [The BIGG Warner Bros. one is the one i say is most reliable for some strange reason] Juu's Ravenclaw [WB test again..] We're gonna run around with these relistic wands shouting stuff like 'ALOHAMORA' and 'WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!' [and i will correct her as Hermione corrected Ron] I'm doing this costume becasue Juu doesn't cosplay, but says she'll go as a Hogwarts student! So, it was the perfect opp. to show her that cosplay is FUN! I'll have anime costumes in my arsernal of course...

Himemiya
03-01-2003, 11:17 PM
^^ that's awesome! If anyone says anything to you, cast a spell on them and run away! ^.~

aimee
03-01-2003, 11:26 PM
hey, I have HP costumes too! I usually rather wear anime costumes. and I have heard of some people being mean about HP or LOTR costumes at anime cons, but IMHO you should wear what you like! so go for it!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-01-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Himemiya
^^ that's awesome! If anyone says anything to you, cast a spell on them and run away! ^.~

LOL! I'll shout something like 'Engorgio' [the swelling charm] And run off laughing like a maniac! They'll think i'm nuts!

Giant Alucard
03-03-2003, 08:15 AM
people should dress up in costumes that best express themselves, so do what you think is best. I saw a funny Hellsing cosplay at nekocon that involved Harry Potter becoming Alucards new master in order to take over the world. That was very funny, if also very strange.

Farmboybob
03-05-2003, 09:28 PM
I agree with the others, do what you like. If anyone messes with you, I got your back. :)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-05-2003, 09:30 PM
Thanx FarmBoybob! and everyone else!