PDA

View Full Version : Who will you be??

TiyenaKayla
05-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Now that AN is done for this year(just a day but still it's over). Who do you plan on cosplaying as for CNA this year?? I most likely will be Dita from Chobits and my baby girl will be a mog. We may have more then one as time gets closer but for now that's all that I have confermined. :bigtu:

Machinehead
05-29-2006, 03:26 PM
My girlfriend gave me an awesome idea for a costume, but we'll see what time/money/memory allow me to do. I might end up re-doing Reno for CNA

chaos_magician
05-29-2006, 03:34 PM
I will be
Naria again from Escaflowne,
Reno from Advent Children
& maybe( i will eventually) Prince Diamond from Sailormoon R (best villian ever!!)

Michiko chan
05-29-2006, 03:43 PM
As of now, i am undecided. If anyone needs an extra person for their cosplay group, ask me! (Only pink or blonde hair tho-that's all I have. xD; )

chaos_magician
05-29-2006, 04:03 PM
My girlfriend gave me an awesome idea for a costume, but we'll see what time/money/memory allow me to do. I might end up re-doing Reno for CNA

yay!!! there will be another Reno cosplayer!!! I think I remember seeing u at AN but then again there were so many Renos and Clouds this year...awesome I'm organizing an AC photoshoot so I hope you'll join!!! the more turks the merrier!!!:toothy:

Tehya
05-29-2006, 04:48 PM
*post deleted*

Hltokiri
05-29-2006, 07:46 PM
if i go it will be the same kadaj that was on anime north ^^

and most likely only on saturday this time =/

Machinehead
05-29-2006, 07:54 PM
if i go it will be the same kadaj that was on anime north ^^

and most likely only on saturday this time =/

If I see you I'll be sure to take lots of pics

Hltokiri
05-29-2006, 08:04 PM
If I see you I'll be sure to take lots of pics

yay that'd be great....i should have done in anime north the same thing i did last year in cnanime where cosplay.com ppl would put their forum name and put it in the form of a badge so ppl would know who you we're ^^

neoz
05-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Maybe Jin again, there might actually be some Tekken people there since CN has a bit of gaming.

I'm going to do Devil Jin too but will probably have to save it for AN '07.

MaiSheri
05-29-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm going to be Goldie with Vicky's Sin City group for most of the weekend, and hopefully Jemima (if I get her finished on time).

Also, neoz, I can't remember a "Devil Jin", where is that?

Whispered.Hope
05-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Maybe Meyrin Hawke from GSD. Luna has a prettier ZAFT outfit, but I can't stand her character >__<;

Kaze no Uta
05-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Last year I got talked into doin The Huntress from DC comics. I'll probably wander around as Pretear on the Friday and The Huntress on Saterday for the Masquerade.

Train
05-29-2006, 11:11 PM
My friend and I are going as Yagami Raito and L for the firs day, on second day Im thinking of going as Sasuke with my friend, but there was quite a lot of Nartuo groups this year so I may have to reconsider but on Third day Im going Train Heartnet again and gonna continue in my search for Sven and Eve.

Dilandau
05-29-2006, 11:21 PM
I’ll be Dilandau Albatou from the movie.., my mom grounded me from making costumes for like 2-3 years ... i made a real mess at my house with the Dilandau armour and i still got to get rid of like.....*counting*.. 4 bins of fabric !!!!... i don't even know were to put the sewing machine !!!

in any case ..i'll be Dilandau the movie for a while
i may get a flag done with out my mom knowing >.>
see ya guys there

Windadept
05-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Me and my best friend are actually considering doing Tekken cosplay for CN. Still not sure as what characters though.
Here's my likely plan:
Friday - AC Cloud if I decide to finish the costume
Saturday - Rising Force Online cosplay (most likely this: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5764/corawm3d3mu.jpg
Sunday - Tekken cosplay.
If not, the I'll most likely cosplay RF fri/sat then Tekken sunday, or just RF all 3 days

Konami
05-30-2006, 12:04 AM
It will depend highly on how plans go..

L (Death Note) again, this is for a group so I don't know!
Ideas are running though my mind to do 1 or 2 out of these as well maybel:
Iori (KOF)
Quattro (Zeta Gundam)
Sanji (One Piece)
Captain Harlock

VickyBunnyAngel
05-30-2006, 12:17 AM
Hopefully I will have my boyfriend and I's Gankutsuou cosplays done, by CN/Fanexpo

I will be going as Haydee, in her opera gown, and my bf is going to be the Count of Monte Cristo.

I will also be going as Dallas for Vicky's Sin City Group

neoz
05-30-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm going to be Goldie with Vicky's Sin City group for most of the weekend, and hopefully Jemima (if I get her finished on time).

Also, neoz, I can't remember a "Devil Jin", where is that?

Here's a refrence pic of devil Jin:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/JKazama/Other/jint5cg2.jpg

Wings should be challenging, but I've seen some really good wings made so I know it's possible.

Windadept
05-30-2006, 01:16 AM
You forgot to mention Devil Jin is an unlockable character in Tekken5, he's quite difficult to use because he's signifincatly slower than the normal Jin. If I do cosplay Tekken for sunday, Jin is my pick... or Devil Jin if I figure out how to make the wings... oh man it would be awesome to have 2 Devil Jins around the con!
EDIT: I think a bigger challenge would be attaching the wings.

MaiSheri
05-30-2006, 01:31 AM
Hahahaha, yes, that would explain my confusion: I was thinking Samurai Champloo's Jin ^_^

AncientWanderer
05-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Right now I'm hoping for Lucca (Chrono Trigger), Integral Hellsing, Kirie (for the Fatal Frame group) and Quistis (FFVIII).

And I'll be making Irvine and Obi-Wan costumes for my boyfriend. ^_^

I can't wait to see the Sin City group, it looks like it'll be awesome!

Kia
05-30-2006, 11:25 AM
So far the only definate plans I have if RO High Wizard on Saturday. All other plans are up in the air at the moment, though Infini, ChibiK3r0 and I were talking about wearing our Tsubasa Dragon costumes from the AN masq on either Friday or Sunday of CN, but nothing is confirmed yet.

neoz
05-30-2006, 01:58 PM
You forgot to mention Devil Jin is an unlockable character in Tekken5, he's quite difficult to use because he's signifincatly slower than the normal Jin. If I do cosplay Tekken for sunday, Jin is my pick... or Devil Jin if I figure out how to make the wings... oh man it would be awesome to have 2 Devil Jins around the con!
EDIT: I think a bigger challenge would be attaching the wings.

That's the main design pont i'm working on, bcause the costume has no shirt everything has to be supported at the waist, I'm also messing with the idea of attaching some supports to the upper thigh.

It's a big project, I doubt I'll be able to pull it off in time for CN. Plus I don't want to do a rush job on such a potentially awesome costume. So probably next year.

Pipiru
05-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Although I'll probably change my mind half a million times until then, I'm considering Anji Mito from GGX2 or Souseiseki from Rozen Maiden.

Terensu
05-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Either as ANBU Shikamaru or Nara Shikaku... I love the Nara family, they're the bombdiggidy...

Melorik
05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
Agent Smith :D

Guess you could say I'll be reprising my role from Anime North.. but seeing as how this con has a bunch of mixed elements (sci fi/fantasy etc.), I won't look quite as out of place :).

neoz
05-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Agent Smith :D

Guess you could say I'll be reprising my role from Anime North.. but seeing as how this con has a bunch of mixed elements (sci fi/fantasy etc.), I won't look quite as out of place :).

I need a cheap easy costume so maybe I'll do Neo. We can battle :bigtu:

Windadept
05-31-2006, 12:31 AM
That's the main design pont i'm working on, bcause the costume has no shirt everything has to be supported at the waist, I'm also messing with the idea of attaching some supports to the upper thigh.

It's a big project, I doubt I'll be able to pull it off in time for CN. Plus I don't want to do a rush job on such a potentially awesome costume. So probably next year.

Make sure to let me know how you progress, maybe we'll be able to help each other out.
As for now, it's major buffing up time XD

Melorik
05-31-2006, 06:02 AM
I need a cheap easy costume so maybe I'll do Neo. We can battle :bigtu:

Heh heh heh,

Yeah, if you go for a Neo outfit from the first movie it should be relatively easy to put together. Just need black pants, shirt, trenchcoat and the shades. If you're going for the second movie though, the biggest challenge would be getting your hands on that coat that he wears cause they're expensive as sin.

Should be fun to stage a battle though :D.

I think this time I'll get a shot of me 'assimilating' the 'cute' anime characters. :devil:

neoz
05-31-2006, 09:48 AM
There's actually a pattern from McCall's That shows you exactly how to make the Reloaded/Revolutions coat, So I would just buy that patten and make it.

I've done the original with the trench coat before but I think it's time to update it.

Melorik
05-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Really?... Sweet!

If you can make a coat like that, then hell ya go for it. Of course, I personally can barely sowe a button on my shirt much less actually make a coat :p.

I thought about doing Neo once before but the cost for an actual replica of that coat was way too steep for me. That and I seem to portray a souless agent a lot better :D

This definately has the makings of a good photo moment. Keep me posted on how it goes

*Kumiko_Chan*
05-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Well, if I can get transportation to CNAnime and am allowed to go...XD haha. I'll be cosplaying Jakotsu and Shuichi Shindou. -the same Shuichi at AN'06 who planned the Gravi. shoot if anyone went to that- and the same one who raided the Naruto shoot for yaoiness XP

pinkkitten
05-31-2006, 03:01 PM
Don't if I am going yet but if I am here are my cosplay ideas for so far:
Ichigo from tokyo mew mew
Sakura from naruto (my friend is going as Ino)
and umm... thats it...

Sythe
05-31-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm going as Serge from Chrono Cross, and my friend is going as Kid. I'm also thinking of going as Pyramid Head again for the first day.

AncientWanderer
05-31-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm going as Serge from Chrono Cross, and my friend is going as Kid. I'm also thinking of going as Pyramid Head again for the first day.

Yaaaaayyyy, I must find you two! I'll be Lucca for at least one of the days. ^_^

Mayeko
05-31-2006, 07:23 PM
I've recently (recently meeaning TODAY) decided that I will go as May from Guilty Gear, Sasuke (because Kitten and my other Friend are going as Ino and Sakura... I still hate Sasuke) Fleance (again! WOOT! PANDECT!) and that would be about it ^_^

Windadept
05-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Hm... I've changed my mind about cosplaying Jin, I'll most likely be cosplaying Hwoarang since I do sorta look like him XD
neoz, if you stick with your Jin cosplay, maybe we could enter the masquarade together and do a fight scene?

hikarilight
06-01-2006, 10:06 AM
My list as far (which was planned a while back and I dragged people into two out of three of the groups XD):

Friday - Amamiya Usio from Shinshi Doumei Cross
Saturday - Aoi (no.[666]) from Gazette (I'm not sure how plan will last but if it fails, I might rewear Takeru/TK or whatever I finish by then)
Sunday - Jeanne (2nd kaitou) from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

See a theme? Almost all Tanemura Arina stuff~ That was the plan before with Full Moon wo Sagashite on saturday but I kind of gave up on that idea and wasn't really motivated to do it anymore :T

JohnnytheMuse2
06-01-2006, 10:47 AM
I plan to go as Lightning Blue Flik from Suikoden II (and with a friend accompanying me as Viktor) and Jack Van Burace from Wild Arms...ALSO with a friend by my side as Rudy.

siead_lietrathu
06-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Editing because of changes to the venue. Going as knuckles from the sonic games in a punker style, and white mage if we go a second day, or just later in the day

Chosuke
06-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Friday- Leon S. Kennedy RE4 RPD uniform
Saturday- Burst Angel/Suikoden V
S- Whatever.

As alway, plans are subject to change.

Brita_Lee
06-01-2006, 11:34 PM

You and your friend=LOVE! (I cosplyed Serge and Kid before! ^^)

My plans are....
~Shikamaru from Naruto
~Suzuno Osugi from Fushigi Yuugi
~Cloud from Advent Children

Kinsako
06-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Well, I just recently found out that I'm going to FanExpo (so hard not to call it CNAnime), and I also recently talked my boyfriend into going. He's a huge fan of Star Ocean 2, so we're likley going to cosplay from that. He wants to do Ashton Anchors, but he's never made a costume before, and he's currently in Germany for the summer, so I can't really do most of it. I am going to make the twin dragons that possesed Ashton (Bwuahahaha, gravity defying! I love a challange), and I'll make the daggers Ashton uses as well. As for myself, I'll probably end up doing Celine Jules, she looks like a neat character, and I've been wanting to try Fosshape (for her hat) since I saw a Fosshape workshop at Anime North. I'll most likely wear my Setsuka costume at least 1 day too, since it turned really well for Anime North, and I loved it to death!:angel:

On a side not though, any advice on which hotel is best to stay at? I went to CNanime last year, but we didn't stay in a hotel that close to the con. I want to be within walking distance this year.

TiyenaKayla
06-02-2006, 02:19 PM
I have another confirmed cosplay. I will going as Seung Mina from Soul Calibur 3

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g263/tiyena/Seung%20Mina%20cosplay/?action=view&current=mina.jpg

I've already started on it :)

AncientWanderer
06-02-2006, 04:41 PM
On a side not though, any advice on which hotel is best to stay at? I went to CNanime last year, but we didn't stay in a hotel that close to the con. I want to be within walking distance this year.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=83801
(There are a few hotel names that show up in this thread)

There are quite a few within walking distance, but as far as I know only the Intercontinental and the Strathcona are affiliated to FX. Last year we stayed at the Holiday Inn, and while the prices were higher (we booked late), it was still a nice place, and it was only a 5-10 minute walk to the Con Centre.

jade_dincht
06-02-2006, 05:01 PM
This is what I have planned, nothing spectacular, because I don't know if i'll be going yet but... Gunner Yuna, Songstress Yuna, and Lulu.

Blade Tiger
06-03-2006, 03:18 AM
I'll probably be the same people I was at Anime North, those being Kratos Aurion and Clive Winslet, though I'm going to add more to Clive before CNA. Also, I might try to make a third costume by then, depending on how I feel after Toronto Trek.

Also, I'm hoping to make prop weapons for Kratos and Clive at some point, and possibly make a tail and paws to go with the cat ears I made, and wear those on one day.

HidoshiNobunaga
06-03-2006, 03:49 AM
Viktor from Suikoden for the win. I might also reprise Miroku if I have the time to construct a new shakujo.

Otaking97
06-03-2006, 06:12 AM
Cromartie HighSchool team.

I wonder if I should do the mini masq again? Guess we'll have to see what the cap is this year.

KazeChan
06-03-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm going to be Guilmon for a day :P (human Guilmon) then perhaps for the day after i'll be Prince Marth xD depends...

Hopefully i can go to this one though, it all depends on my summer and everything, and whats going on, and all. If I do go, I hope to see farmilliar faces there ^^

saiyan689
06-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Lol, well, I'm doing DiZ again before I retire it...technically Ansem, without the bandages. xP ...Also, if me and my friend get the group, Umbrella again...And Jacques Blanc again since this year I didn't get to show it off much at AN (blame my friend's dumbass friend who ruined the entire day for us -__-).

Hikari Moro
06-03-2006, 09:38 PM
if i can finish my Ed(FMA) costume(the one i did for DTAC and MTAC is more meant for cold weather, and it's obviously not cold in August xD) i'm most likely going to be Ed on Saturday and Ritsuka(Loveless) on Sunday(or Friday), if I have time, i might do KH2 Riku^^
backup costume is Rinoa xD

Edgar Strife
06-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Hm.....so far if I can make, its going be Subaru Sumeragi in his Sakurazukamori robe..[the flowery robe outfit with the moogle] with his Seishiro Eye Fesk/ Eye Jar lanter that I carry durring AN06. Then there is Hojo of FFVII and hopefully, if I can finish this one cosplay which would be Nataku from X/1999

Choukou Megami
06-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Since this is soo last minute (They should change the dates on the forum) I might just wear my outfits from AN if I decide to go. It depends on my financial and living situation at the time.

Tehya
06-03-2006, 11:13 PM
*post deleted*

Sythe
06-03-2006, 11:37 PM
I'm glad people like my costume plan :3

Update'd. My friend and I are going as Kid and Serge for two of the days, and for the third day she's going as a SH Nurse and I as Pyramid Head.

saiyan689
06-03-2006, 11:57 PM
I'm glad people like my costume plan :3

Update'd. My friend and I are going as Kid and Serge for two of the days, and for the third day she's going as a SH Nurse and I as Pyramid Head.Hmmm....What you need is a labcoat...Hmm, I borrowed mine from my friend's sister when I did the Umbrella Scientist...I'll ask her where she bought her coats from...As for me, if you want, I can try and whip up a James Sutherland for CNA, that's if you'd like. =P

ytilaer
06-04-2006, 03:49 AM
I'll probably be the same people I was at Anime North, those being Kratos Aurion and Clive Winslet, though I'm going to add more to Clive before CNA. Also, I might try to make a third costume by then, depending on how I feel after Toronto Trek.

Also, I'm hoping to make prop weapons for Kratos and Clive at some point, and possibly make a tail and paws to go with the cat ears I made, and wear those on one day.

Holy crap, how did I miss you at AN? I <3 Clive quite powerfully. I almost did Wild Arms 3 cosplay this year as well, but I didn't want to if I couldn't get anybody else to. Do you not have any pictures of it yet?

Also, as Friend-of-Sythe here...
As for me, if you want, I can try and whip up a James Sutherland for CNA, that's if you'd like
That would be all kinds of awesome. Hell, we should get a whole group. Anyone else want in on this action? Or at least plan a photoshoot?
And I somehow also missed you at AN as well! (I missed a lot of people. I missed most of my friends for the weekend, dammit). I would have been madly excited to see a DiZ- especially one as well crafted as yours seemed to be! Are you really planning on retiring it soon??

AncientWanderer
06-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Bah, plans changing already, I KNEW this would happen! :P
So, instead of doing my Integral for FX, I might try to get a Princess Leia costume to go with my boyfriend's Luke. I still need to figure out which of her dozen costumes to use, though. :P

The rest of my costume plans are still intact, though, thank goodness.

saiyan689
06-04-2006, 02:08 PM
@ytilaer - Well, it really depends on people still liking it after a while of doing it. I recieved great reactions from many people at AN, but can't see that same reaction over and over again, if you know what I mean. =P ...Plus, if I do it too long, there will be people who will leach of ideas on how to make their own DiZ without having their own ideas to work with....I worked my ass off on making this. xP

Hikari Moro
06-04-2006, 03:35 PM
That would be awesome! I plan on wearing Rose again on Saturday, after the photo shoot, since the one I'm making will be really comfy.

We must take some FMA pictures together! :heart:
sweet and simple and Rose's outfit is perfect for the summer ^~
yep, we definitely gotta do some FMA shots together^^

Cole
06-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Well since Vic, Aaron, and Travis are all going to be there, it's onyl right that I revive my Ed Elric costume from '05. It'll be much better this time though cause I finally have the perfect wig for it.

Raisuke Yuy
06-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Me and 3 ppl going as Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter if anyone out there gives a dam...
(stupid BF2, gonna kill peter...)

Brita_Lee
06-04-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm adding Kyouka Kuze to my list! aka: Brushing Woman from Fatal Frame 3.

siead_lietrathu
06-05-2006, 08:59 AM
Bah, plans changing already, I KNEW this would happen! :P
So, instead of doing my Integral for FX, I might try to get a Princess Leia costume to go with my boyfriend's Luke. I still need to figure out which of her dozen costumes to use, though. :P

The rest of my costume plans are still intact, though, thank goodness.

lmao, go as hutt's slavegirl...*hides from the bashings*

AncientWanderer
06-05-2006, 10:08 AM
lmao, go as hutt's slavegirl...*hides from the bashings*

LOL I wish I could pull that off!! If my plan of losing a bit of flub goes through over the next year or two, I might attempt it. :S

ytilaer
06-05-2006, 03:42 PM
@ytilaer - Well, it really depends on people still liking it after a while of doing it. I recieved great reactions from many people at AN, but can't see that same reaction over and over again, if you know what I mean. =P ...Plus, if I do it too long, there will be people who will leach of ideas on how to make their own DiZ without having their own ideas to work with....I worked my ass off on making this. xP

I dunno, I do sort of see getting consistent good reactions. I doubt that many people will do DiZ, because he's complicated and weird and nobody wants to cosplay an old guy (no matter how cool he is), so the novelty of seeing you around will never wear off. And, what do people say is the highest form of flattery? Hey, if you make something superb, of course people are going to copy, but it doesn't look any worse on you. Keep that sexy little number around, you should be damn proud.

Also, update on Sythe/me: Think we're going to hold off on Chrono Cross until next AN. We're lacking funding and time, since I already want to get the nurse done for FanEx on top of summer classes and a fashion show in the fall (hopefully), and he's got to feed camp kiddies (I think that's what he's doing. Feeding them or eating them or something) all freaking summer. I admit, this choice is entirely my fault. I think he's sad about it. AN, though!

Sythe
06-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Also, update on Sythe/me: Think we're going to hold off on Chrono Cross until next AN. We're lacking funding and time, since I already want to get the nurse done for FanEx on top of summer classes and a fashion show in the fall (hopefully), and he's got to feed camp kiddies (I think that's what he's doing. Feeding them or eating them or something) all freaking summer. I admit, this choice is entirely my fault. I think he's sad about it. AN, though!

No, I'm teaching and looking after them. That's right, I get to mould the minds of our future.

saiyan689
06-05-2006, 05:08 PM
I dunno, I do sort of see getting consistent good reactions. I doubt that many people will do DiZ, because he's complicated and weird and nobody wants to cosplay an old guy (no matter how cool he is), so the novelty of seeing you around will never wear off. And, what do people say is the highest form of flattery? Hey, if you make something superb, of course people are going to copy, but it doesn't look any worse on you. Keep that sexy little number around, you should be damn proud.

Also, update on Sythe/me: Think we're going to hold off on Chrono Cross until next AN. We're lacking funding and time, since I already want to get the nurse done for FanEx on top of summer classes and a fashion show in the fall (hopefully), and he's got to feed camp kiddies (I think that's what he's doing. Feeding them or eating them or something) all freaking summer. I admit, this choice is entirely my fault. I think he's sad about it. AN, though!Hmmm, I see your point. Well, best response I've gotten is a hug and "Thank you so much, you made my life complete by doing DiZ" ...^^; ...Heh, I guess I'll keep it around for a bit longer then. ^^; ...My friend was actually suggesting me to do it once more, then sell it on Ebay. xP ...But since you said it's cool, I'll hang onto it. >>; ...Sucks you won't be able to do CC. Summer classes..*shivers* o-o; ...Lol, I think things will go well, so don't worry too much. ^_^

@Scythe - Minds of a Future....Hah, funny. xD

ytilaer
06-05-2006, 05:32 PM
No, I'm teaching and looking after them. That's right, I get to mould the minds of our future.

Suddenly my views of summer camp got so much darker.

Lyulf
06-05-2006, 06:51 PM
:eek: OMG luckily my son is only a year old. LOL

kels
06-07-2006, 01:42 AM
friday
touguu shizumasa - shinshi doumei cross

saturday
order sol bad guy - guilty gear (this is going to be for like.. 1-2 hours early in the morning.. just for pics :3~~)
reita [no.666] - gazette (if plans for this fall through.. then.. i have no idea)

sunday
ludwig herzog mohn von liechtenstein - ginyuu mokushiryoku meine liebe // meine liebe wieder // MY LOVE <333 XD

Brita_Lee
06-07-2006, 11:40 AM
Switching my Suzuno Osugi cosplay for Cecilia Lynne Adlehyde.

Maximilian
06-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey all... I'm going as Faust, from GGX. This is going to be fun. My first con. ^_^

See ya.

Ashley
06-11-2006, 12:20 PM
I might be Miku from AN Cafe because me and my friends are thinking about going as them and I might also be Youji from Loveless ^_^

kei_urashima
06-11-2006, 09:29 PM
If I'm actually able to make it (and convince my friends to go) and my costume comes in on time, I'll be doing Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I spent a lot of money on it so I want to wear it as much as possible!!! :toothy: Any other TRC cosplayers going to be there? I could use a couple of pictures with a Sakura!

majekili
06-11-2006, 10:08 PM
I will be TJ Sasuke with a TJ Naruto for one or two days.

The third day, however, will be a surprise for you all ;) Hope to see you all there!

chaos_magician
06-11-2006, 10:15 PM
yessss I'll be Reno baby !!! with an FF group on Sat and if I get it done ~crosses fingers~ JIRAIYA on Friday and maybe Sat eve....>.<

flash1616
06-11-2006, 10:44 PM
It's been decided that for CNAnime I'll be cosplaying:
Rei ~Fatal Frame III
Leon ~ Castlevania
Jenova (in the tube!) ~ FFVII
Ivy ~ Soul Calibur II
... so many video game characters...

chaos_magician
06-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Rei ~Fatal Frame III
Leon ~ Castlevania
Ivy ~ Soul Calibur II

YaY!!!!! you are doing Jenova for CN!!! and in a tube weeee awesome I'm really really looking forward to this!!!!:toothy:

Amaterasu
06-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Vincent from FFAC.

I'm a newbie cosplayer.. so just one outfit will keep me on my toes until then. I will do a good job - at least I mean to. Most. Accurate. Evar. Or so I hope.

I look forward to your aquaintances, should they be recieved in a few months' time...

flash1616
06-12-2006, 02:33 PM
YaY!!!!! you are doing Jenova for CN!!! and in a tube weeee awesome I'm really really looking forward to this!!!!:toothy:
Yay for happyness!

Pompeii
06-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Friday- Jo from Burst Angel
Saturday- Lillith from Darkstalkers (With my beloved Caitlin-chan as Morgan! <3)
Sunday- Female Kakashi (based off a fnaret) Wearing the hells is gonna be a b*tch though x-x

See you all there! <333

Kawaii Akina
06-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Friday - Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Saturday - Mikura Kazuma (Air Gear)
Sunday - Mikura Kazuma (Air Gear)

My plans for CNA this time lol.

AncientWanderer
06-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Reiiiii!! We shall all be smexy Fatal Framers, yes we shall! *beams*
And I can't wait to see Jenova. ^_^

Rei ~Fatal Frame III
Leon ~ Castlevania
Ivy ~ Soul Calibur II

Brita_Lee
06-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah! We will Fatal Frame that place to the grooouuund! I'ma gun wear mine on Sunday tho (I figure).

mikcy
06-13-2006, 08:53 AM
It's already in my signature, but ehh why not.

I'm going to bring Saga (Alice Nine), Ryouhei (Ayabie), L (Death Note), & The Customer (Sin City). CN will be lots o' fun. <3 I'll probably find a way to smoosh in another costume, but I haven't decided what yet. :D

Miko-Kagome
06-13-2006, 09:47 AM
I will be Kagome and Tifa Lockheart for CNAnime come september. ^_~ Yay AC team!
I'am for sure going to be Tifa on the Saturday for the photoshoot. And as for the others I may be Kagome, but it depends.^^

QuantumDestiny
06-13-2006, 12:33 PM
woohoo! I'll be doing my first crossplays haha

Chibi Trunks & Son Gohan (Cell Games). Wish me luck on the super saiyan wig X_X

Momoko
06-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Whichever day I'm going (I'm thinking Saturday), I'll be wearing Kokoro from Dead or Alive 4 in her nifty pink kimono ^^; I'll be with a whole group of DOA characters (Kasumi, Ayane, Brad Wong, Ein, and some others) ^_^!

Tigerzeyes
06-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Friday - brand new revamped Seifer a la crossplay
Saturday - Dianh from Bizenghast
Sunday - ... me? lol I don't know. I might just relax and walk around in zee civilian clothing :D

Any other FF cosplayers?

retroggirl
06-18-2006, 06:59 PM
I'll be Trinity from the first matrix movie on fri/sun and Kabuki from David Mack's "kabuki" on Saturday!

sweet_kat22
06-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Shadow from Sonic, Naruto , and the other costume is still in decission, maybe Inuyasha, and maybe White Queen from X-Men. I still dont know lol.

flash1616
06-19-2006, 02:50 PM
Shadow from Sonic, Naruto , and the other costume is still in decission, maybe Inuyasha, and maybe White Queen from X-Men. I still dont know lol.
White Queen, White Queen!

sweet_kat22
06-19-2006, 08:39 PM
You just wanna see me in langereh (SP?) Lmao , I already have that costume planned out and I know what I have to buy for it. My only problem is my Naruto group, they will want to cosplay all 3 days together but I want to do 3 different costumes. If I am going all 3 days I will probably go as Shadow Friday, Naruto saturday and White Queen sunday Maybe heh.

This is a pic of me, look out for me at the convention :P
http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kat3ko.jpg

As for my hair, it was windy not my fault lol.

Carsis
06-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Hey Kat :P

For CNA this year, Ill be going as Gaara of the sand. Im putting a lot of effort into this costume so Ill know that it will be a good time to be had by all :toothy:

Not too sure on the days to be going though, Saturday for sure though.

Melorik
06-20-2006, 01:45 AM
I'll be Trinity from the first matrix movie on fri/sun and Kabuki from David Mack's "kabuki" on Saturday!

Heh, nice.. you should hook up with me and Neoz. I'll be doing Agent Smith with (as far as I know), him doing Neo. This could make a great photo moment :D.

-Mel

JohnnytheMuse2
06-20-2006, 06:25 AM
Decided on my last cosplay, as my other planned one is kinda blegh, since no1's doing the group with me...and I'd rather do something easier for a smaller con. Viewtiful Joe, yeah...I can't wait, I recently started on making some plans for the helmet and such-not to mention I'm in decent enough shape to pull it off and make it look decent. So Hurray!

Miko-Kagome
06-20-2006, 12:34 PM
woohoo! I'll be doing my first crossplays haha

Chibi Trunks & Son Gohan (Cell Games). Wish me luck on the super saiyan wig X_X
Ahhhh! O_O
Good luck is right. Though I've seen your wigs/costumes before... and they've all turned out rather lovely. haha, they're awesome. ^_^
I remember seeing you at AN my first time last year and this year too. But I was too shy to say anything. XD
Good Luck! <3

flash1616
06-20-2006, 02:39 PM
because I found out that Brad Swaile is going to be at the con I have to add Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 to my list of costumes, yay five costumes in total! Oy..

Tigerzeyes
06-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Decided on my last cosplay, as my other planned one is kinda blegh, since no1's doing the group with me...and I'd rather do something easier for a smaller con. Viewtiful Joe, yeah...I can't wait, I recently started on making some plans for the helmet and such-not to mention I'm in decent enough shape to pull it off and make it look decent. So Hurray!

Viewtiful Joe XD That's awesome!
I hope I see you there so I can take your picture :D
Good luck with the costume!

Brita_Lee
06-20-2006, 10:51 PM
because I found out that Brad Swaile is going to be at the con I have to add Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 to my list of costumes, yay five costumes in total! Oy..

Now Pat, I thought we made a pact? "Friends don't let friends over cosplay"? You broke our precious bond! *sobs in a corner*

flash1616
06-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Now Pat, I thought we made a pact? "Friends don't let friends over cosplay"? You broke our precious bond! *sobs in a corner*
Yay!
*starts ripping apart the bond more so*
you said you'd wear my Mousse costume at some point!

Ruki//Yuki
06-21-2006, 04:02 PM
I `m cosplaying as Marlene from Advent Children on Saturday!!! I can `t wait this is gonna be my second convention and I `m gonna make sure to take pictures of every cosplayer, even if it kills my little legs.....and I hope I get to meet you guys and and I promise not to run away if I see you [ I `m so sorry Stacey I was soo shy!!!]

AncientWanderer
06-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Yay!
*starts ripping apart the bond more so*
you said you'd wear my Mousse costume at some point!

HA! I KNEW one of you would cave!!
I wanted to make D'Arcy a Ryouga costume, maybe for next year...future Ranma group, what?

Speaking of overcosplay...*cough* I still have four in the works. Not sure if I updated on here, so....you can look for:
- Lucca from Chrono Trigger (I would love to wear this Friday or Saturday)
- Endor Rebel Princess Leia (probably Saturday because of the inevitable swell of Star Wars geekdom)
- Quistis from FFVIII (with an Irvine)
- Kirie from Fatal Frame I (if the Fatal Frame group stays intact)

Hehe...I'm very wordy today, sorry 'bout that.

Pipiru
06-21-2006, 04:24 PM
I can only go for one day again, (Can't afford hotel rooms for both AN and CN) Either Saturday or Sunday.. But i'm going as Maes Hughes. *flaunts pictures of his daughter* Hahaha.. *_*

lim0ne
06-21-2006, 08:05 PM
I'll be going as Warrior Rikku (again) hopefully, unless I decide to not cosplay at all. I have no time to get a new costume, since I'll be in Europe most of this summer. @_@

itchykneestudio
06-21-2006, 08:42 PM
After seeing awesome Sora costumes at anime north i feel a little dejected at my attempt at the costume...

I even made up a cover-up story. I was "Sora: Restoration at 50%"

*YOOOOOSH!* I'm going to make a comeback! 100% You'll see! :p

QuantumDestiny
06-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Ahhhh! O_O
Good luck is right. Though I've seen your wigs/costumes before... and they've all turned out rather lovely. haha, they're awesome. ^_^
I remember seeing you at AN my first time last year and this year too. But I was too shy to say anything. XD
Good Luck! <3

Woah O_o!! Hahah thank you! From you avatar and pics it's no doubt you will be terrific at Tifa and Kagome!! No need to be shy, I will ambush you with my camera muwhaa!

flash1616
06-23-2006, 08:34 PM
HA! I KNEW one of you would cave!!
I wanted to make D'Arcy a Ryouga costume, maybe for next year...future Ranma group, what?

Bwa ha ha ha I defeat you now!
I'm going to have to boot out Ivy and I think I'll just go as Leon to the ren.-fair (in his knight outfit) so I can fit in this Awesome mascot costume! I shall be Stan from Okage! It is awesome, such a my type game...
So the updated list is:
Rei ~ Fatal Frame 3
Jenova, in her tube ~ FFVII
Shampoo ~ Ranma 1/2
and
Stan ~Okage - the Shadow King

Brita_Lee
06-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Brad Swaille.....*drools*
Ahem. Listy update.

Friday> Cecilia Lynne Adlehyde (Wild Arms)
Saturday Morning> Cloud Strife (ala Advent Children)
Saturday Afternoon> Shikamaru
Sunday> Kyouka Kuze aka "Brushing Woman" (Fatal Frame 3)

I'm wearing Flash's Moose costume for Brad while Flash is Shampoo.

Killmesarah
06-25-2006, 11:27 AM
Fri- Ninja Ayane
Sat- Princess Sailor Moon

I think......

Brita_Lee
06-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Wait now Flash. I just checked the site. There isn't any mention of Brad Swaille being at CNA. Are you reading it right? '.' You just wanted me to overcosplay didn't you? LOL

flash1616
06-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Wait now Flash. I just checked the site. There isn't any mention of Brad Swaille being at CNA. Are you reading it right? '.' You just wanted me to overcosplay didn't you? LOL
hmm?
*looks at site*
Gasp! he's gone!

Brita_Lee
06-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Guess he couldn't come. ^^; Thats okay. One less costume change to worry about.

jesslogan
07-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Oooh! Everyone's cosplay costumes sound so neat! =D I'm currently thinking of going as Akito/Agito from Air Gear for all three days, although I might make another costume and wear it one of the days too.. not sure yet! >w<

Ruki//Yuki
07-08-2006, 04:23 PM
He he I plan on going as Misa Amane [ Death Note ] on Friday , Marlene Wallace [ Advent Children ] on Saturday , and Rinoa Heartilly [ Final Fantasy VIII ] On Sunday Or instead of Misa I may go as Rin from Inuyasha. Haven `t decided yet he he...

Tenchii
07-08-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm probably only gonna be going on Saturday since I doubt I'll be able to get a hotel room but I plan on going as Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club.

Brita_Lee
07-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm probably only gonna be going on Saturday since I doubt I'll be able to get a hotel room but I plan on going as Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club.

Nekozawa=LOVE!

flash1616
07-08-2006, 10:07 PM

Yay Nekozawa!

He he I plan on going as Misa Amane [ Death Note ] on Friday.

I will love you forever if you go as Misa.

siead_lietrathu
07-09-2006, 06:10 AM
heh, ok, simply because i am feeling too lazy to go back and edit my post again..

fri: Knuckles (sonic-riders//punk-ish)
Sat: Rude (FF7AC// because my reno needed a rude)
Sat: My own raccoon chara, non-fursuit style

Pompeii
07-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Female Kakashi on Friday
Lillith (Along wiht my friend as Morrigan) on Saturday
Jo from Burst Angel (Ugetsu version) for Sunday ;D

Although I might switch around Jo and Kakashi's days. We shall see ;D

<33

morningsutaa
07-12-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm going to be nurse witch komugiiiii!!

Kudrel
07-12-2006, 09:53 PM

Holy crap I can't wait for that!! U were a sweet Jin! And Devil Jin is freakin sexy!

As for me, I'll definately be at CNA, I'll be wearing my Tira outift again, prolly on Saturday, plus my Meru costume on sunday. As for friday i havent decided yet, depends on if I get my Necromancer costume done on time, which is the plan, but if i don't, I'll be Rikku berserker again.

chaos_magician
07-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Female Kakashi on Friday
Lillith (Along wiht my friend as Morrigan) on Saturday
Jo from Burst Angel (Ugetsu version) for Sunday ;D

Although I might switch around Jo and Kakashi's days. We shall see ;D

<33

yay!! a female Kakashi!! I'll need to steal ya for piccies with my Jiraiya!!:toothy: I'll be cosplaying him on Friday and Saturday afternoon...

Firestar
07-24-2006, 04:27 AM
i might, for the first time, bring two costumes. =]
rikku [ffx2]
and my friend reallyreallyreally wants to dress me up as a j-rock person...
so im most likely going to go along with it.
even if i dont know a thing about them. haha.

Lady_Sodina
07-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Pompeii- Yay Jo!!! *^^*

Kudrel- I am SOOOOOO looking forward to seeing your Meru costume *^^* I'm so wanting to do one... eventually ^^" Ahahaha, am so going to try to do the Blue Sea Dragoon version some day!!

I think I finally settled (to some extent or another XD) my costumes for CNA... Believe it's going to be Takiko Okuda from Genbu Kaiden on the Friday, an original costume (the design of which is still in the works XD) for the Saturday, and whichever I enjoy more for Sunday ^^"

trixyloupwolf
07-24-2006, 10:52 AM
waa hahahaha
friday
eum not sure yet..maybe taruto or cisqua or even my own catgirl

satursday
ok ok iam going as...punie (dai mahou touge) ..if i can finish in time that is ^^;;

sunday
well don't know either ...one of my earlyier cosplay i have made before ..thats for sure ^^

maybe ray from beyblade , mario bros , inuyasha..no too many^^;;,
winnie the pooh ...lol kidding ^^;;
(but i have soooo many costume ...can't name them all ^^;;;)

if ya have any request that i wears absoluly one that i mention just tell me ^o^ i be glad you choose ^o^;;

morningsutaa
I'm going to be nurse witch komugiiiii!!

i want a picture ^o^

tenshi_kuira
07-27-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm going as Chii from Chobits! Yay! lol the outfit i'm doing is in my signature as a link. My friend is going as Freya, otherwise known as dark chii, my sister is going to be Yuzuki and my other friend Minoru. If anyone wants to join our group as chobits drop me a line! I am sooo excited though!

GraveTheUndead
07-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Adell from Disgaea 2 - Cursed Memories.

Mew_Pudding
07-27-2006, 02:03 PM
Ill be there as:

Jam Kuradoberi from Guilty Gear Friday
White Duelist Utena Saturday
Athena Asamiya from KoF 2003 Sunday
x33!! I am so exciteeeed~

chicken_lover
07-27-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm gonna have to be Naruto again for CNA xD. Made major improvements on it and I hope it'll hold out for me until after Sunday x_x.

chaos_magician
07-27-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm gonna have to be Naruto again for CNA xD. Made major improvements on it and I hope it'll hold out for me until after Sunday x_x.

yay!! I must get pics of you with my Jiraiya cos....strange but there always seems to be a shortage of Naruto cosplays..and after all the show is named after him...:toothy:

chicken_lover
07-27-2006, 03:48 PM
yay!! I must get pics of you with my Jiraiya cos....strange but there always seems to be a shortage of Naruto cosplays..and after all the show is named after him...:toothy:

Lol, yeah. It's kinda odd. I guess Naruto isn't the main focus of the show anymore xD.

And I'd be glad to xD. Just to tell you in advanced though, I can't make Friday because apparently I need to get back to school on the 30th x_x.

GraveTheUndead
07-27-2006, 10:15 PM
another add to mine I could probably pull off, I'll also possibly be cosplaying as the Gunner Class from Disgaea 2.

Brita_Lee
07-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Things happen and I have changed some of the things I am cosplaying.

Kid (Chrono Chross), Suzuno (Fushigi Yuugi/shes the Byakko priestess), Brushing Woman (Fatal Frame 3), and Cloud from Advent Children for a masq skit.

I was going to finish Shikamaru(from Naruto) and bring that, but I don't look too flattering in that costume it seems. Kinda iffy on it now.

sweet_kat22
07-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Well everyone already knows what I am doing, I am still unsure of what to do Sunday...

Friday- Shadow with my sonic group look out for us we will kick arse :P

Saturday- Jack sparrow (Will probably be hanging out with a Naruto and mixed matched group because this is my hotel group and I dont have anyone else to hang out with besides them on saturday, Im gonna try my best to look like a boy. I hope I look so good that I get kicked out of the girls washrooms lol)

Sunday- I dunno I was going to be Sora but considering how much this Jack costume is going to cost a fortune so I may just be him Saturday and Sunday. It would be fun anyway :p

Kawaii Akina
07-27-2006, 11:28 PM
i'll be cosplaying as Kazu from Air Gear this year simple costumes and maybe Anbu Naruto as well~

flash1616
07-28-2006, 01:17 PM
I change my mind way too much -.-'... so for now I think it's best if you just look at my signature...

sweet_kat22
07-28-2006, 01:36 PM
Don't worry I am the same way, first I was going to be White queen, then I was going to be Naruto NOW I am going to be Jack, I had like 3 different costume ideas, But I think the one I chose now is the best for me because I know the character pretty well.

My costume is going to kick arse, I already Bid on a Pistol that looks almost identical to Jacks and a sword that works well too. Oh and I found his ring :) And a friend from the sonic group is going to make me his coat I am all set and ready to go as soon as I find the rest of it lol.

Vilala
07-28-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm going to be a Mithra from FFXI ^_^ there are pics of the costume in my gallery I cant wait to go!!

retroggirl
07-29-2006, 06:01 PM
For CN I'm going as potentially Sailor Venus on fri. and Kabuki from the David Mack comic on Sat. I can't wait to meet David Mack!

IchigoKura
07-29-2006, 09:39 PM
I'll be cosplaying as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2~
But I'll be cosplaying him in his Organization XIII jacket with the Bond of Flame Keyblade~ <33

(and yay for my first post here :33)

~Kura

sweet_kat22
07-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Cool I definatly need to get some kingdom hearts pics, I hope I run into you kingdom heart people :) I wish I could cosplay as Sora still but it really would be pushing my budget.

IchigoKura
07-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Cool I definatly need to get some kingdom hearts pics, I hope I run into you kingdom heart people :) I wish I could cosplay as Sora still but it really would be pushing my budget.

Sure~
@@ If all goes well I'll be with an Axel, Demyx, and Zexion.. so you can take a group photo~ (it's not the entire Orgy-group, but whatever)~
I really wanna find a Saix, Luxord, Lexaeus, or Vexen cosplayer.. no one ever does them ;o;~

Carsis
08-04-2006, 01:40 AM
well, dont know if anyone cares. But on this end, it still looks like Gaara of the sand waterfall. It nears its completetion :P

Though I have to admit that im a little suprised that no one will cosplay from Evangellion. I was hoping to get a few pictures of a Rei ^^;;

Damasu
08-05-2006, 12:46 PM
This year will be my first attendance to CNA~ :3 Can't wait~

Anyway~ I'll be planning on going as Shibuya Yuuri from Kyou Kara Maou and Kamui from X, hopefully. D: Kamui might change since it might be too hard for me to go around angsting so much over the weekend. XD

Can't wait to see you all~ ^_^

Kawaii Akina
08-05-2006, 10:59 PM
i'm totally changing my outfits now that i just recently gotten into something new with a group of friends ^^'

for the whole weekend my main costume will be Miku from An Cafe and i'll be going as the school outfit from the video Wagamama Koushinyouku. yes~! it's hard but i shall get most of it done! just need the time and the money now ^^'

then i'll bring my kazu outfit just for the saturday for the photoshoot~

Brita_Lee
08-05-2006, 11:07 PM
I've been pondering back and forth what to bring. @__@ I just don't know.

misplaced
08-05-2006, 11:47 PM
It's our first time at CN so we'll be bringing our White Dream and hopefully entering it in the masquerade. So far there's so many great costumes I can't wait to see just from reading this thread.

See you all!

chaos_magician
08-06-2006, 12:33 AM
It's our first time at CN so we'll be bringing our White Dream and hopefully entering it in the masquerade. So far there's so many great costumes I can't wait to see just from reading this thread.

See you all!

wow! your pics in your gallery are so pretty and I really adore your dress..I can't wait to see it in person and definetly I'll need to take some piccies. and yes I'm sure you'll win at the masq..:)

simpskip
08-06-2006, 03:15 AM
Seems like many good costumes to expect this year.

For me,
Saturday= Alucard (excluding stupid hat), and my sis is coming as Seras.

Sunday=....DOMO-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

shdwstrm
08-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Can't remeber if I posted my list of costumes or not, oh well here it is anyways

Fri- Nana Osaki (NANA)
Sat- Haru (The Cat Returns)
Sun- Kairi in pink outfit with keyblade (KH2)

There ya go!:rockon:

Chibik3r0
08-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Not sure if I'm going to make the trip downtown Friday or not... We'll see how I feel. I personally don't dig this con too much so I'm not overly enthusiastic about cosplaying... The only definite thing I have listed for now is Hayner (Kingdom Hearts 2) for Sunday... The rest is all up in the air, but nothing new, that's for sure.

misplaced
08-07-2006, 08:28 PM
wow! your pics in your gallery are so pretty and I really adore your dress..I can't wait to see it in person and definetly I'll need to take some piccies. and yes I'm sure you'll win at the masq..:)

Awww thank you! *blush* We're really excited to meet more fellow cosplayers since we've only just began our cosplay careers. We'll be there, on which ever day the masquerade is on as well as Friday. Unfortunately we won't be there for Sunday unless something's going on :)

Thank you for the great compliments and best of luck to anyone else in the masquerade!

jusdepomme
08-07-2006, 09:01 PM
I'll be there with three cosplay

Friday : Motoko (Fruits Basket) I think I'll bring my sign again like I did at Otakuthon, so people won't mistaken me with Tohru
Saturday : Sakura in her white dress (Tsubasa Chronicles)
Sunday : Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)

djaxle
08-07-2006, 09:07 PM
CNAnime will be my first con. I'll be there in SG Team member uniform (Black varient) and the 10th doctor.

shdwstrm
08-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Not sure if I'm going to make the trip downtown Friday or not... We'll see how I feel. I personally don't dig this con too much so I'm not overly enthusiastic about cosplaying... The only definite thing I have listed for now is Hayner (Kingdom Hearts 2) for Sunday... The rest is all up in the air, but nothing new, that's for sure.

GLOMPS!
YAY!!! Hayner!!! I'll have Kairi for Sun. Maybe this con I'll actually find the KH2 Photoshoot (I looked on the sun of AN but I couldn't find it, and my friends wanted to go)

Chibik3r0
08-09-2006, 10:05 PM
GLOMPS!
YAY!!! Hayner!!! I'll have Kairi for Sun. Maybe this con I'll actually find the KH2 Photoshoot (I looked on the sun of AN but I couldn't find it, and my friends wanted to go)

HURRAY! Hopefully we'll run in to each other ^_^ We should have our whole Twilight Town kids again: Mekou as Pence, Amy The Yu as Roxas, Ochika as Olette, and myself as Hayner. I don't think we'll have Axel this time though *wibble* But yeah, we'll be 'tarding around very loudly probably so we shouldn't be too hard to miss.

I'm not sure if we're going to the KH2 shoot or not. The one at AN on Sunday wasn't very well done and we don't want a repeat of that as it turned all of us off of photoshoots for quite sometime.

shdwstrm
08-09-2006, 10:42 PM
AWW that sux about the AN photoshoot. My Kairi costume is the only one that I can actually take part in a photoshoot though. Darn me and my obscure costumes. I'm sure I'll see you around the con though. I love seeing and talking to everyone ^_^

sweet_kat22
08-10-2006, 09:22 AM
CNAnime will be my first con. I'll be there in SG Team member uniform (Black varient) and the 10th doctor.

I dunno who that is, Can you post a pic so I know who to look out for heh :) (I mean a pic of your char)

djaxle
08-10-2006, 10:10 AM
I dunno who that is, Can you post a pic so I know who to look out for heh :) (I mean a pic of your char)

http://alcsnet.com/photos/cosplay/sg-team/od-smg-01.jpg

I'll probably have a different weapon, but same basic idea.

sweet_kat22
08-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Oh ok, is that you or someone else then? I get it though, looks like an army person.

djaxle
08-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh ok, is that you or someone else then? I get it though, looks like an army person.

Oh that's me. I won't have the facial hair anymore (it's getting a little annoying), but yes, that's me.

sweet_kat22
08-10-2006, 11:28 AM
I'll see ya there then,

Ryukka
08-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Friday - Kunochi (Samurai Warriors - her 2nd costume)
Saturday - Relm (Final Fantasy 6)
Sunday - I'm either re-wearing something, or not wearing a costume. Depends on my mood that day I guess. Originally I was going to fix up Hikaru to be less ghettotastic, but I just had surgery and don't have the time, nor energy to do that.

I might even end up only having the energy to finish one of the other two anyways... so i'm kinda playing it by ear...

Nickle4aPickle
08-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Alrighty~! My list is in my sig, but I'll type it up here, too!

Saturday - Original design Punky Lolita
Sunday - Random Pirate costume

Anyways, I've got a thread in here for trying to organize an EGL/EGA/(maybe even)J-Rocker photo shoot! So far, we're lookin' at 4 pm Saturday, but no location as of right now. Anyone wanna join? Here's the link to the thread: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=89846

To the person who's gonna be Miku: OMG, I love you! XD I'm SSSOOO getting your pic!!!

Uta Arashino
08-13-2006, 12:46 AM
If I end up going, which I hope I will since I've almost got my costumes completely done, I'm going as Anna Kyoyama from Shaman King and then Wind waker Link.

Except I dyed my hair dark purple, so now I need a wig. D:

I might rewear my Atashi costume too...if I feel so inclined.

Kawaii Akina
08-13-2006, 09:04 AM
i was planning on going as Miku from An Cafe video Wagamama Koushinyouku but now i don't think i'll get it done since there is only like 20 days left and that i've haven't even started so no costume for me this year except just going as kazu from air gear for a photoshoot on saturday.

Nickle4aPickle
08-13-2006, 11:57 AM
i was planning on going as Miku from An Cafe video Wagamama Koushinyouku but now i don't think i'll get it done since there is only like 20 days left and that i've haven't even started so no costume for me this year except just going as kazu from air gear for a photoshoot on saturday.

NUUU~! There's still time!!! ;_; *Ish still working on her costume...* I just completed the first part of it yesturday, so... there should be time for you to get yours done!!! *Wants to see Miku REALLY badly!!!!* X3;

Kawaii Akina
08-13-2006, 01:12 PM
NUUU~! There's still time!!! ;_; *Ish still working on her costume...* I just completed the first part of it yesturday, so... there should be time for you to get yours done!!! *Wants to see Miku REALLY badly!!!!* X3;

hopefully we'll have to see what i can get mostly down .. at least going downtown tomorrow to buy most of the stuff i can get done~ LOL XD

Nickle4aPickle
08-14-2006, 04:58 PM
hopefully we'll have to see what i can get mostly down .. at least going downtown tomorrow to buy most of the stuff i can get done~ LOL XD

Yay~! *Dances*

Brita_Lee
08-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Ack...I um...have changed plans again. And by change..I mean added more costumes to my list. *rolls into a ball, beating self on head* I HAD to! I was watching Teen Titans, and I saw a short blip of this one titan on the bad side fighting, and she looked soooo cool! So I spent a great deal of time on the internet trying to find out who she is, and to my delight, I found her!
Her name is Chesire! She is awesome! The site had some infro on her in the series and even of her original comic book form (i'm doing the TV version though, cause thats what I know, and thats the costume I lurv).

So then. The LIST...(a * means maybe)

Chesire-Teen Titans (TV Series)
*Gawl (casual attire)-Generator Gawl
*Kid-Chrono Cross (I may just replace Kid with Chesire)
Cloud-Advent Children
Suzuno-Fushigi Yuugi
Brushing Woman-Fatal Frame 3

I totally broke my vow of never over-cosplaying again. ^^;

sweet_kat22
08-17-2006, 11:53 PM
Wow, I will have to get a pic with you in your Chesire costume, I love Teen Titans too :) AND Cloud is hot so I will need a pic with you in that costume too. heh

djaxle
08-18-2006, 07:06 AM
Dropped the costumes down to one for space/money requirements. Stargate SG team member, olive drab (Friday & Saturday), black (Sunday)

sweet_kat22
08-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Better to have one costume anyway. Actually I think people will notice how much more hard work is put into it when your wearing the same costume all 3 days. Not that others do hard work on all their costumes too, but if one concentrates all their power to one costume it will be really good :)

Hsien-Ko
08-18-2006, 12:55 PM
hum..I feel so ashamed to bump in such a big topic!!! NYUUUU

but hey here goes ^.^ I am going with my boyfriend. He will be a persocom,hopefully Faust and maybe a gundam pilot. I'll dress up (if we can fix my costume in time) Hina Ichigo from Rozen Maiden,A.B.A from Guilty Gear Isuka and Ceras Victoria (if my rozen maiden costume cannot be fixed)

Padam! I'll have a sign that reads "Vote for Hellsing Today!" or something around that.

jusdepomme
08-18-2006, 01:11 PM
oh yeah, so if you guys want to recognize me, on the friday, I'll have a sign that reads : "Sorry, I'm not Tohru but Motoko" so people won't mistakent me for Tohru again.

Feint
08-18-2006, 02:57 PM
On friday and sunday I plan to go as yuki from vampire knight, as for saturday I think i might pull out my ragnarok alchemist costume from AN and wear it.

Nickle4aPickle
08-18-2006, 04:07 PM
...as for saturday I think i might pull out my ragnarok alchemist costume from AN and wear it.

w00t! I love RO Alchemists!!! X3 I'll have to get a pic if I see you~! X3

Ah, random up-date: My photoshoot has officially expanded to include J-Rock cosplayers (before it was just a "maybe"), so click the link in my sig to visit my thread about it! All the info is there! (We just need some location recommendations... ^^; )

Brita_Lee
08-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow, I will have to get a pic with you in your Chesire costume, I love Teen Titans too :) AND Cloud is hot so I will need a pic with you in that costume too. heh

Teh heh. Thanks ^^ Cloud IS hot, but hes also mopey. Silly boy.
I have the top done! Me and my friend found the perfect sweater for it, so I cut off the sleeves and sewed on a black pantleg onto the one sleeve opening and my friend brought in the other opening. Yay. I have black cargo-esque pants I'll be using for the costume already and I bought new boots (my old ones are broken...). All I need is the armour thing, the crazy black material thingy and his sword holster (my guy friend is makin the sword). Oh, and I still need a wig..heh.

EgnirysFaye
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Gothic Lolita for me ^_^

It's so neat to read alot of costumes here, can't wait to see them all!

Especially with meeting people or recognizing people who were at AN *_*

Brita_Lee
08-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Oh no...I think I've just ruined two of my inprogress costumes...I am not happy right now.
So I may not have Suzuno and Chesire....uuuurrhgg.

Enchanted
08-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Princess Leia (ANH dress)

djaxle
08-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Princess Leia (ANH dress)

Nice!

sweet_kat22
08-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Sorry to change the subject a bit here, everyone check out my photo gallery when you have the time, I uploaded my Jack pics today.

My friends mother thought I look like a boy so I may confuse some people at the convention lol :)

It was funny because she doesnt know who Jack is so said "Your a young boy pirate?"

Lmao I must be WAY too young for Jack :p And I dont have the little tassle beard in the pics because I didnt bother putting it on.

Smaller details like the hat and compass havent come in the mail yet. Other then that I have my sword it was just too much of a hassle to bring it to my friends place.

chiku
08-20-2006, 09:29 PM
im wearing my ragnarok ninja i just started XD somehow i think i might cram in another last minuet costume too but i have no clue lol then again i have been thinking of rewearing my ayumi costume cuz i got NO pics of it at an

LugiaP2K
08-21-2006, 02:16 PM
I'll be going as Hao Asakura with my Spirit of Fire sword on both the Friday and Saturday. So if you see me, feel free to stop and say 'hi'.

Holleh-Chan
08-21-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm being Setsuna from Negima, I just need to get wings and a black wig and I think I'll be ready on time for the Con ;-;

Brita_Lee
08-21-2006, 11:12 PM
I am okay now! I found a new way to make Chesire. Bwa ha ha ha ha...

mokulen22
08-31-2006, 05:15 PM
Going as Light-Kun from DeathNote and Kenshin (OVA version) Weird mix I know :P WOOT!! so excited!!

saiyan689
08-31-2006, 07:03 PM
Jacques Blanc (Onimusha 3), and DiZ (kingdom hearts 2), both from AN of this year. ^^;

~ Toxic 911 ~
08-31-2006, 07:37 PM
Tails Miles Prower from the sonic the hedgehog series.

kei_urashima
08-31-2006, 08:18 PM
Officially going as Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (Clow version)

archergirl2000
08-31-2006, 08:25 PM
Random Schoolgirl from Bible Black :)

RCLeo
08-31-2006, 11:08 PM
Sanzo. Probably will only wear the costume on Saturday. Gensomaden Saiyuki. The creamyish coloured one. Just the robe, the shirt with the odd sleeves, bangles, and sash. No crown or that chest armour. Basically the way he's dressed on the cover of the 5th Saiyuki manga. But with black hair... might get some yellow hair paste/gel if it exists to give the impression of blonde hair. Not quite willing to dye it yet.

Prop gun and paper fan for noisy people, annoying people, and probably would-be glompers. First cosplay, we'll see how it goes...

musicalcats
09-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Princess Serenity from Sailor Moon

sweet_kat22
09-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Sailor Moon Cool, I definatly need your picture too, sailor moon is part of my childhood :) Lmao seeing jack around sailor moon should be interesting :p

Miranda-chan
06-12-2007, 07:19 PM
If I can go, which is REALLY unlikely. I might be Shuichi Shindo from Gravi ^^

shdwstrm
06-12-2007, 07:52 PM
I have a big costume planned but with my torm ACL (I was in a wheelchair for all of AN this year) CN may not be possible:bigcry: . I have an MRI on the 25th of July and depending on what that shows, I may need surgery.. :miffed: BLAH!!!!!

Here's hoping I can still do it. My big costume though may just haveta be for the masq if I still need the crutches to walk.

Lady_Sodina
06-12-2007, 08:29 PM
If I can go, then I'm looking to do Rogue from X-Men (old school too, not the evolution version or anything).

kiyo-chan
06-12-2007, 08:56 PM
^_^;;
Human Luna from Sailor Moon, yo.
:3

Otaking97
06-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Guys you started posting in LAST YEARS thread.....notice it goes from 2006 to 2007...

Alexia Ishtar
06-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Don't think it'll matter too much...unless there's a 2007 thread XD

Otaking97
06-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Which of course there is....like...5 threads down from this one. Last poster was Kittylee. Silly people...trix are for kids.

Lady_Sodina
06-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Bah, we're recycling old threads!! Good for the environment :)

sweet_kat22
06-13-2007, 11:21 AM
If I can go, then I'm looking to do Rogue from X-Men (old school too, not the evolution version or anything).

Just when I thought there was no one cosplaying X-Men. Cool :) I was movie Rogue my first year of CN. Wasnt the best costume but was fun.

Heck ya. This thread is old. I remember posting here before CN 2006 lmao.

**Scion**
06-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Lulu on the Saturday. And an undecided character on the Sunday (I should really get on that)

SoraTsutoni
06-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Just when I thought there was no one cosplaying X-Men. Cool :) I was movie Rogue my first year of CN. Wasnt the best costume but was fun.

Heck ya. This thread is old. I remember posting here before CN 2006 lmao.

xD I was movie Rouge the past Hallowe'en. =P It was pretty fun. Lol

Anywho - who I'm going as: Tamaki from Ouran Host Club for sure, Possibly Misa from Death Note and/or Lust from FMA. ^^'

sweet_kat22
06-13-2007, 04:15 PM
I wish I had the costume still. I left it at my Ex's house. I havent sent his games yet I keep forgetting so not likely that he will send it to me lol.

Tenchii
06-19-2007, 10:29 PM
My friends and I are thinking of doing either a Bleach theme or Akatsuki but we're aiming for Bleach. I plan to be Rangiku Matsumoto and my friends are doing Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Jushiro Ukitake, Shunsui Kyoraku and Hollow Ichigo so we should be an interesting group XD

Taja
06-20-2007, 05:43 PM
I'll be going in my (re-touched) Yoruichi costumes! Hopefully after some tweaking, I won't need someone else's help to tie up my hakama. It's awkward....-_-

Donut_Neko
06-24-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm going as fool from Kaleido star, Captain Wataru from Galaxy Railways and I'm undecided for the last day as either Richter from Castlevania:SOTN,Koumyou Sanzo from Saiyuki or Nekozawa/Kaoru from Ouran high school host club

MY bf will probably come back as Vash ( the cute one from AN 06) and Dante.....<_<...>_> I still don't know who else

Hope u get a few pics of us!