PDA

View Full Version : 2 CO cosplayers looking for a room!

Ditto
05-30-2006, 05:30 AM
I am thinking about possibly going to this con, the one thing really stopping me (besides needing someone to go with me) is the hotel prices, talk about expesive! hopefully me and my friend will be going and if any one has a room they wouldn't mind sharing (as in I DO NOT mind sleeping like on the floor or something) then post here, PM me, or something cuz I should know if I am going or not shortly aftyer I get back from Japan (june 13th)

EDIT: we will be 3 people. two 16 year old males and probably one 20 year old female

Trajedy
05-30-2006, 10:47 PM
There *might* be a chance I can take on a few more people in my room. I'm hoping to have about 8 people in the room (making it about $60/person for the weekend). I think I've got about 10 people saying they might stay now, but I -know- a few of them will back out. I should know by the end of June if I'll be able to have more people and still keep my sanity throughout the weekend. :)

Also, we only have a room for Friday and Saturday nights, so I'm not sure if that would really bug up your flight plans. :\

Ditto
05-30-2006, 11:34 PM
we were hoping to get there on thursday, we wouldn't mid getting there on friday tho, we have yet to buy plane tickets since we're not 100% sure yet.and also.... we will have another person going with us sincemy parents deicied I need someone 18+ they know and trust with me. but right now I am tlaking to another person, we might need at least one perosn in anotehr room if that ok. thanks tho!

JL_Toshee
05-30-2006, 11:49 PM
well, I would love to help out a fellow Coloradan but we are full. I will ask a friend if he wouldn't mind some extra people.

sandquillgw
06-01-2006, 06:31 PM
I have a room at the tremont plaza. I would be happy to help you guys out. Price would depend on the final amount of people that end up staying in the room. basic room info: No smoking, suite room w/microwave and mini fridge, about 5 or 6 blocks from convention center (location 9)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/goldenazriel/location_map.jpg

if you are interested please pm me for more info and details. good luck in finding a place.

FilthyWarumono
06-07-2006, 04:57 AM
CO here too and in need of a room!! *waves frantically*

sandquillgw
06-07-2006, 06:23 AM
I have pm'd you FilthyWarumono