PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors at AUSA?

Valgaav_Xellos
05-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Its a longshot, but figured I'd ask anyway.

Any DW cosplayers for the convention? ^-^ I'll bring my Gan Ning if all goes well and also Zhang He ^_^

-EDIT- Photoshoot group

Valgaav_Xellos: Gan Ning / Zhang He
(Friend: Taishi Ci)
BambooCactus: Ling Tong
KurzesHaar: Zhen Ji or Sun Shang Xiang
Miyori: Da Qiao
Natalie: Zhu Rong / Nu Wa
DownInFlamez: Pang Tong
(Friend: Da Qiao)
(Friend: Sun Shang Xiang)
Kimiko637: Diao Chan
(Husband: Ling Tong)
(Daughter: Xiao Qiao or Zhu Rong)
(Friend: Xing Cai)
Kit_Foxfire: Xiao Qiao

KurzesHaar
05-30-2006, 05:42 PM
tehehehe, we'll be taking over ALL the cons with our DW shoots =b

unfortunately, I don't have any plans to bring my zhen ji and my financial situation won't be allowing me to make anymore DW costumes for awhile...they are very harsh on the wallet XD

but I'll definately stop by and get a shot of you guys if you can get people together! ^_^

Valgaav_Xellos
06-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Awww sorry to hear that, well, at least I'm bringing 2 other DW cosplayers with me to start things off. The game needs more publicity in my opinion - that way there'd be bigger shoots.

ah well. xD i'm sure i'm bound to at least find a qiao twin or zhou yu somewhere... :D

KurzesHaar
06-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Indeed. It's such an awesome series of games, and too few people have heard of it, or at least played it. Most people at cons are like "hey, cool costume, but I have no idea what you're from" XD

Valgaav_Xellos
06-02-2006, 09:51 PM
omg yes. ._.;

bamboocactus
06-07-2006, 06:33 PM
*raises his hand* LING TONG!

:3

Valgaav_Xellos
06-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Well I knew that. ;p

bamboocactus
06-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Well I knew that. ;p

Yeah but I wanted everyone ELSE to know :P

:crest:

Winter Divinity
07-09-2006, 08:26 PM
I'll bring Da Qiao (DW4) if I make it this year. By the way, could you list all the people and who they're going as in the first post? I wanna see what kind of crowd we're getting. ^_^

bamboocactus
07-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Ling Tong! :D Can't wait to see your Da Qiao, Miyori! ^_^

KurzesHaar
07-09-2006, 11:31 PM
If I decide to bring it:
Zhen Ji DW4...as usual ^_^;;; since I don't have teh money for a Sun Shang Xiang...=(

bamboocactus
07-10-2006, 08:39 AM
If I decide to bring it:
Zhen Ji DW4...as usual ^_^;;; since I don't have teh money for a Sun Shang Xiang...=(

Oh well... it's for the best. Zhen Ji's cooler anyway XDD

:bigtu:

KurzesHaar
07-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Oh well... it's for the best. Zhen Ji's cooler anyway XDD

:bigtu:
tehehe, YAY! =b

Winter Divinity
07-10-2006, 02:29 PM
I can't wait to see everyone's costume! I still have to fix mine. My giant fans's ornaments broke at Fanime.

Valgaav_Xellos
07-17-2006, 11:22 PM
alright i'll edit the post as we find out more ^_^

ooorenjix3
07-19-2006, 12:27 AM
aw I wish I was good enough to make a costume from DW ><;; I <3 that game~ but this should be interesting to see ^^= can't wait until AUSA yayyyy!!! haha

Natalie
07-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey! Wow. I didn't know there were that many people bringing DW cosplays to this con. I shall be Nu Wa all weekend. Hey, I get to see your Ling Tong bamboo! yayz! :P

bamboocactus
07-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Hey! Wow. I didn't know there were that many people bringing DW cosplays to this con. I shall be Nu Wa all weekend. Hey, I get to see your Ling Tong bamboo! yayz! :P

YAY! ^_^ I can't wait to see your Nu Wa, I saw the pictures you posted in the DW Cosplay thread and it looks REALLY amazing. I'm not familiar with the character because I'm still trucking through the games, but it looks fantastic nonetheless :D And definitely by then my Ling Tong will be perfect ^_^

Valgaav_Xellos
07-23-2006, 10:13 PM
Natalie- *fawns over Nu Wa again* xD Oh man. I think I may cry like how I did when I saw Rydain's Zhang He cosplay for the first time. LOL. I love Nu Wa so much - primarily because of the weapon she has as well as her pretty garments ^_^;

Natalie
07-23-2006, 11:54 PM
lol. Thanks guys! I'm happy that I can finally go to a con where there are other people who love Dynasty Warriors like meeeeeee.

Who's ready for numero 6? I AM! Ugh ps3...

bamboocactus
07-24-2006, 12:53 AM
Psh, I'll get a PS3 when the price goes down to 200. That'll be about two or three years.

Valgaav_Xellos
07-24-2006, 06:55 AM
yeah basically.

Natalie
07-24-2006, 10:41 AM
ha ha. Amen.

Valgaav_Xellos
07-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Off note, but I have Gan Ning progress pics, yey! xD

Valgaav_Xellos
07-28-2006, 09:28 PM
er more like, completed vest pictures now ^_^;

Valgaav_Xellos
07-29-2006, 04:25 PM
Okay so I just found out one of my friends is doing Taishi Ci. That's fricking awesome. ::adding him to the list::

KurzesHaar
07-30-2006, 06:16 PM
I actually might have my Sun Shang Xiang from DW5 done by AUSA, as I started my new job so I have teh money =b
I dunno if I'll get a chance to get her chakram commissioned though, since there's no way I can do those myself XD

I could still bring my Zhen Ji though for the shoot since I noticed we have a Sun Shang Xiang on the list already

Valgaav_Xellos
07-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Well it doesnt matter, you should do what you want! I may actually try to get Zhuge Liang done for AUSA too LOL Mainy because the friend of mine doing Taishi Ci is also doing Sima Yi. But nothing's been confirmed yet.

I'm on a DW frenzy.

DownInFlamez
07-31-2006, 11:57 AM
Hey guys XD
Fancy finding all of you here
....ew that was old timey-ish sounding Oo;

Anyways, my friends and I are planning to go to AUSA, so plan for a Pang Tong and Da Qiao again, plus we might bring a Sun Shang Xiang and a Xiao Qiao :D!

Natalie
07-31-2006, 05:38 PM
Oooh. Can't wait for this photoshoot. It sounds like there's going to be an intense amount of people.

bamboocactus
07-31-2006, 06:18 PM
Yeah... five or six... XD

But at least Sexy no Jutsu Ling Tong will be there!! :bigtu:

KurzesHaar
07-31-2006, 07:47 PM
lol, well for such a small con, it's still a pretty good number of DW cosplayers. I only recall seeing ONE dyntasty warriors guy last year, which was disappointing...though of course I may have just not seen ppl XD
but I'm usually on the look out for DW ppls =D

bamboocactus
07-31-2006, 08:54 PM
Heh, when I'm at a con, I usually don't know half of what I'm looking at XD

If something is really elaborate and pretty, and uses inordinate amounts of brocade, I usually assume it's from DW ;)

But nowadays I actually know what most of the characters look like, so I should be able to spot 'em more easily.

KurzesHaar
07-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Heh, when I'm at a con, I usually don't know half of what I'm looking at XD

If something is really elaborate and pretty, and uses inordinate amounts of brocade, I usually assume it's from DW ;)

But nowadays I actually know what most of the characters look like, so I should be able to spot 'em more easily.
yeah, I'm usually pretty good about knowing that ppl are FROM dw, but I'm horrid at remembering everyone's names XD but one of these days...=b

bamboocactus
07-31-2006, 10:13 PM
He Man and Wang Huang still crack me up.

Valgaav_Xellos
08-01-2006, 08:51 PM
LOL He Man!!!! I LOVE HIM. KOEI should put him in DW6 LOL

I'm actually surprised Jia Xu and Guo Jia aren't main characters... Not to mention Ma Teng, Li Ru, and Guo Si.

Anyways, I added the new additions to our shoot on the first post. I can't WAIT to see how this turns out!!! It'll be one of the biggest DW shoots I've seen. :)

Anywho, I've only seen a handful. Like Otakon last year was the one where I've seen the most, I found a Zhou Yu, Xiao Qiao, Da Qiao, Zhang He, and two Zhen Ji's. I always try to keep an eye out because I am effing obsessed! O_O xD

KurzesHaar
08-01-2006, 11:47 PM
LOL He Man!!!! I LOVE HIM. KOEI should put him in DW6 LOL

I'm actually surprised Jia Xu and Guo Jia aren't main characters... Not to mention Ma Teng, Li Ru, and Guo Si.

Anyways, I added the new additions to our shoot on the first post. I can't WAIT to see how this turns out!!! It'll be one of the biggest DW shoots I've seen. :)

Anywho, I've only seen a handful. Like Otakon last year was the one where I've seen the most, I found a Zhou Yu, Xiao Qiao, Da Qiao, Zhang He, and two Zhen Ji's. I always try to keep an eye out because I am effing obsessed! O_O xD
tehehe, yay! I might have been one of the zhen ji's =b

Natalie
08-02-2006, 10:29 AM
I have never seen this He Man you're speaking of. lol. What kingdom is he from? I need to see this for myself now.

Yeah.. This gathering sounds like it's going to be a lot bigger than the one I've been scoping pictures of from Anime Expo. wow

Mandyness
08-02-2006, 07:41 PM
((Valgaav_Xellos here, posting under a friends sn im too lazy to log in lol))

Anyway, He Man is a character only mentioned in the RoTK novels, not in the game. I forgot what army he was in to be honest but i remember seeing the name whilst reading it. He's a minor character though...

They should also make He Jin and Huangfu Song major characters too. xD

Natalie
08-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Ooh Huangfu Song would be pretty nice. I was always a fan of his name since I've started playing the game. lol.

I wouldn't mind some more females too. I took a survey somewhere that asked which features you'd like to see in dw6, and it listed all of the female possibilities. Cao Cao's daughter and Da Qiao's daughter were two that I thought would be interesting to see.

kimiko637
08-08-2006, 01:19 AM
But if i can persuade the hubby, then it's a GO for AUSA for us :)

which means i'll be going as xing cai, and hubby as ling tong, and baby as da qiao again like @ otakon... but i've been wanting to try either Diao Chan or Zhu Rong... i dunno yet LOL.

But i really wanna be at this gathering with all of you. It sounds like it will be a big one :) yay for Dynasty warriors :)

KurzesHaar
08-08-2006, 02:59 PM
But if i can persuade the hubby, then it's a GO for AUSA for us :)

which means i'll be going as xing cai, and hubby as ling tong, and baby as da qiao again like @ otakon... but i've been wanting to try either Diao Chan or Zhu Rong... i dunno yet LOL.

But i really wanna be at this gathering with all of you. It sounds like it will be a big one :) yay for Dynasty warriors :)
You guys were soooooo cute at otakon!! I loved your daughter *squeeeeeee*

anyway, have we decided on a day/time for the shoot yet?

kimiko637
08-08-2006, 10:28 PM
You guys were soooooo cute at otakon!! I loved your daughter *squeeeeeee*

anyway, have we decided on a day/time for the shoot yet?

Thanks so much for the compliments :) your cosplay was so awesome! i wish we coud have taken more pixs with everyone at the gathering :(

Well it looks like we will indeed be going to AUSA :)

just booked a room at the comfortinn since the con's hotel is already full :(

Can't wait to see everyone :)

Natalie
08-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Well, when is everyone planning on wearing these costumes. I'm good anytime during the weekend considering I'll either be Nu Wa all weekend, or I'll have Zhu Rong finished by then too.

bamboocactus
08-09-2006, 11:29 AM
If Ling Tong's done by AUSA I'll probably just wear it for a few hours to the shoot and that's that. I have a couple cosplay to do for a while, plus I want to re-debut my Fei Fong Wong. And of course there's always Iruka ^_^

Valgaav_Xellos
08-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Ooh Huangfu Song would be pretty nice. I was always a fan of his name since I've started playing the game. lol.

I wouldn't mind some more females too. I took a survey somewhere that asked which features you'd like to see in dw6, and it listed all of the female possibilities. Cao Cao's daughter and Da Qiao's daughter were two that I thought would be interesting to see.

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKED HIM BECAUSE OF HIS NAME LOL! xD OH man. Huangfu Song. YUSSSSS!

Oh, and I think I took that poll too. I voted for Cao Cao's wife, Lady Sun (the mother, obviously not Sun Shang Xiang). I believe Zhen Ji had a daughter as well, but I don't know if she was on there or not. Either way, Wei and Shu need more LADIES!!! >:0 And give Wu some ugly characters lmao.

Alright on another note, I'll go update the photoshoot list :D

KurzesHaar
08-10-2006, 11:30 AM
I could wear my DW costume friday or saturday, so I'm not picky. If I am doing Sun Shang, I'd probably want to wear it saturday since it'd be new...
but anyday is good for me

DownInFlamez
08-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey guys, sorry it appears my friend and her little sister dropped out as Sun and Xiao :( *tear*

Well I kinda understand why they did, the situation is they were apart of a MKR group so they had made costumes for such and through bad circumstances they didn't make it to Otakon, so my friend told me that she will be debuting her MKR costume and another at AUSA instead because she didn't feel like making another costume when she has one she hasnt even worn. Oh well, count on Pang Tong and Da Qiao to make an appearance though! If the photoshoot is on Friday, could it be in the afternoon? cause we have school and stuff, my parents will let me skip but we might need to persuade my friend's parents, so we might only make it on Friday in the afternoon. I think my friend and I are doing DW the whole weekend cause we REALLY enjoyed those costumes versus the Excel ones, so pretty much anytime during the weekend would work...well except early Friday

Valgaav_Xellos
08-11-2006, 11:01 AM
I was thinking of doing the Friday shoot around 5 or 6PM since it's easier that way for everyone to have arrived by then and not have to rush. As for Saturday maybe we could do that ona a little earlier. I have an Ouran High School photoshoot I gotta make sure to attend as well, so I'm going to try and schedule it so it doesnt interfere with that.

any ways, im up to any suggestions for time guys. ^_^

Pang Tong- but ill go ahead and make the changes to the photoshoot list ^-^; hopefully your friends can come to katsu as DW or something ^_^;

DownInFlamez
08-11-2006, 04:59 PM
I'm pretty much good for anytime on Saturday, whatever works out for everyone else

Valgaaz Xellos - Yea I'll try and convince them ^_^ cause that would be cool, recruiting DW cosplayers and raiding nearby cons lol

Natalie
08-11-2006, 05:47 PM
I'm good for both times for the photoshoots!

Valgaav_Xellos
08-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Alright, so then let's do Friday at like, 6PM.

And then Saturday... when? Like... umm... 3PM? Does that work?

KurzesHaar
08-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Friday at 6 is good for me.
I plan to be in Soul Calibur stuff on saturday, but might just throw on DW again...I could possibly bring Zhen Ji and Sun Shang and wear one each day

DownInFlamez
08-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Both of those times sound good =]

KurzesHaar- I know we'd all like to see both of your wonderful CW costumes ^_^

KurzesHaar
08-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Both of those times sound good =]

KurzesHaar- I know we'd all like to see both of your wonderful CW costumes ^_^
tehehee, well I may just do that then

also: I posted up a DW thread in the katsucon forum since it's never too early for us to start planning our take over of that con too =b

Valgaav_Xellos
08-14-2006, 09:34 AM
yeah i went ahead and posted in there.

kurzes- which costume are you doing for soul calibur? and hey, even if you throw on a DW costume just for the photoshoot, thats fine too ^-^;

KurzesHaar
08-14-2006, 07:49 PM
yeah i went ahead and posted in there.

kurzes- which costume are you doing for soul calibur? and hey, even if you throw on a DW costume just for the photoshoot, thats fine too ^-^;
well, as of last katsucon, I have all 3 costumes of Xianghua's completed from SC2
I wore 3p at Otakon on saturday, and I was planning on bringing out 1p for AUSA since I've only worn it once and the embroidery on the pants and top will probably only last one more use before I'd have to retire the costume or make it all over again XD

Valgaav_Xellos
08-17-2006, 12:40 AM
wow o.o;

Cheetos
08-21-2006, 09:31 PM
*deep breath* Okay, I'm hoping I don't jinx myself now, but I plan on having my Xing Cai done... I'm doing DW with a group for Katsu, and I should at least have my end done, maybe another one from my group for AUSA! :3

Natalie
08-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Add my Zhu Rong for Friday! Now I will be able to go to both shoots. As different people even. Wowzers. ^_^

Valgaav_Xellos
08-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Cheetos- Alright, I'll go ahead and put you up there, if you don't think you can do it, just let me know on here and I'll take the name off, same goes with your unconfirmed friend too ^-^

Natalie- Yay!!! Can't wait to see it :D

Cheetos
08-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Okay okay I think I got it straightened out. Assuming all goes well and as planned, I will definitly have Xing Cai and if I have enough time (I should, but you know... life happens.) I should have my fiancee's Jiang Wei done, too!

kimiko637
08-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Okay okay I think I got it straightened out. Assuming all goes well and as planned, I will definitly have Xing Cai and if I have enough time (I should, but you know... life happens.) I should have my fiancee's Jiang Wei done, too!

I can't wait to see your Xing Cai :)

Also just to let Valgaav_Xellos know: my friend Misty Eyes maybe joining us as Zhu Rong from DW 5 :)

And I'm still undecided on whether to do Diao Chan DW 5 costume, or Zhen Ji DW 5 or DW 3 costume...

Natalie
08-29-2006, 05:49 PM
Oh ho ho. 2 Zhu Rongs? I better see her and get lots of duo photos! ^_^

Valgaav_Xellos
09-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Alright guys, thanks for the update and no worries, I'll change things if needed ^_^ <3

Valgaav_Xellos
09-09-2006, 10:05 AM
So what's everyone's progress on their DW cosplay?

Natalie
09-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Well for awhile I though Zhu Rong was a 'maybe', but it's really coming together. I can't believe there is still a good 2 months until Ausa. I have never had this much time to finish a costume before. I can start my costumes for next year now too. ^_^

KurzesHaar
09-10-2006, 10:20 AM
I still don't know how I'm doing my chakram...I might try and make them myself or have them commissioned
as for the costume, I should have it for AUSA =)

Cheetos
09-10-2006, 07:32 PM
I still don't know how I'm doing my chakram...I might try and make them myself or have them commissioned

No. See, I don't think you quite understand.
You WILL have it done for AUSA. Yes. :D

DownInFlamez
09-12-2006, 07:49 PM

Here's a good tutorial for Sun Shang Xiang's chakrams, good luck =]

http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking_sun.html

and you should check out the other tutorial about materials and how to put things together and such:
http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking.html

I think its pretty easy to follow and it will make it easier for you to make it, plus probably cost less to make (considering if you commission they will probably charge on time and work)

KurzesHaar
09-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Here's a good tutorial for Sun Shang Xiang's chakrams, good luck =]

http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking_sun.html

and you should check out the other tutorial about materials and how to put things together and such:
http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking.html

I think its pretty easy to follow and it will make it easier for you to make it, plus probably cost less to make (considering if you commission they will probably charge on time and work)
Yeah, that's the tutorial I was planning to use =b

Valgaav_Xellos
09-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Amethyst's angel's tutorials are godly. XDDD

*ahem*

Anyway as for myself, I just got the leotard/jumpsuit for Zhang He. I had to commission a big majority of the costume since I really suck at these kind of things, so props to all who are able to make these amazing cosplays~! ^_^; However, I'm going to at least attempt the headpiece and his white/purple boots. ^-^;

Gan Ning is pretty much done, he just needs a gold legwrap though. >_>; (Never did get that finished for Otakon, heh.)

Valgaav_Xellos
09-24-2006, 10:40 AM
Keep an eye out in my gallery for Zhang He progress pics, guys. :DDDDDD

How's everyone else going with their costumes? Just about done? Haven't even started? LOL

KurzesHaar
09-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Keep an eye out in my gallery for Zhang He progress pics, guys. :DDDDDD

How's everyone else going with their costumes? Just about done? Haven't even started? LOL
I'm getting parts of my Sun Shang Xiang commissioned I think...as for the chakram, the hubby hasn't even started =b

Valgaav_Xellos
09-27-2006, 05:33 PM
awww hehe well good luck lol

Natalie
09-28-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm finally fixing my Zhu Rong weapon after 2 years.. Oh memories. Hopefully it will look nicer this time.. Eh.. We'll see. Other than that.. touch ups here and there on both costumes.

Valgaav_Xellos
09-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Great to hear! ^-^

You should show some progress pics :D

Natalie
09-28-2006, 06:40 PM
I *just* finished everything tonight. It's one of those things that just eats away at you until it's finally finished. I think there's 50 days left until Ausa? lol. So.. yeah... I just need to finish up Nu Wa's shield and then I can keep working on costumes for next year. It does feel oh so good when you know that your costumes for the next con are all set and ready to go. Oh sweet satisfaction. I'll post a pic of my repaired weapon in the DW thread I suppose. ^_________^

Valgaav_Xellos
09-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Yay! ^_^

Alright. That means I need to get a work on Gan Ning. I doubt I'll ever have his boots done and ready ;o; They're just tOO much of a pain after the failed attempt I made for Otakon '06.

I suppose the least I can do is try to get the legwrap taken care of ^-^;

Valgaav_Xellos
09-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh, and looks like my Sun Shang Xiang may possibly not be coming to AUSA. I went ahead and took her off the list because if she does go, more than likely she will either not be cosplaying period, or not coplaying her DW costume.

Valgaav_Xellos
10-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Looks like we've got another SSX on board from another party! DonwinFlamez friend will be cosplaying her! So I'm adding her to the list :D

OH btw, got some more Zhang He progress pics up! skirt/feathers :D

Valgaav_Xellos
10-30-2006, 08:33 PM
It seems that BambooCactus will be joining our group as Ling Tong after all. His costume isnt 100% but it's more than good enough for a shoot :D

Yay :D

Valgaav_Xellos
10-30-2006, 08:36 PM
For those of you who are still paying attention to this thread, what costumes are you doing for the Friday shoot at 6PM and which costume are you doing for the Saturday shoot at 3PM?

I'll be doing Gan Ning for Fri.
And Zhang He for Sat. (since he'll be debuting of course)

Kit Foxfire
10-31-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm going to try to bring my Xiao Qiao from DW4, and if for some reason I can't fix that up in time (it's spent like...over a year in my closet XD) I'll try to bring my Xiao Qiao from DW5 instead, but either way I plan to at least stop by the shoot for pics if nothing else!!

Valgaav_Xellos
10-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Alright, cool! I'll add ya to the list :D

KurzesHaar
11-01-2006, 10:35 AM
I'm not sure what the status of Sun Shang Xiang is going to be, but the plan was to wear that for the friday shoot and Zhen Ji for Saturday

kimiko637
11-02-2006, 07:11 AM
If Diao CHan is done in time, i'll be cosplaying her instead of Xing Cai. But i don't know, gosh only 2 weeks left!!!

Valgaav_Xellos
11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Alrighty, cool.

Looks like my friend wont have his Sima Yi ready in time, but he'll still be doing Taishi Ci for at least Friday. Makes me sad ;o;

Natalie
11-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Yay! I'm back! I've been neglecting the boards because of school work.

Friday I will be prancing around as Zhu Rong, and Saturday as Nu Wa.

Valgaav_Xellos
11-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Alright, cool. :D

kimiko637
11-06-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm in the middle of making a Zhu Rhong Costume for my daughter Sakura, if it's finish in time, then she'll be cosplaying that instead of Qiao Xiao. And if my Diao CHan is done in time then My friend Misty_Eyes will be cosplaying my Xing Cai outfit.

Valgaav_Xellos
11-07-2006, 11:42 AM
Alrighty, ill go ahead and change the list. thanks for the update :D

Valgaav_Xellos
11-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Got more Zhang He progress pics. Check them out :D

Valgaav_Xellos
11-12-2006, 08:13 AM
ATTENTION GUYS. There is too much overcrowding in the lobby photoshoot wise for our Saturday shoot at 3PM. I suggest we meet at the lobby, then move to the Semi Circle Pit outside.

Check the photoshoot thread for details. ^_^

KurzesHaar
11-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Looks like Sun Shang Xiang will definately not be making it to this con. So the first appearance will be at katsucon instead.
I'll be bringing my Zhen Ji though for friday's shoot

Valgaav_Xellos
11-13-2006, 07:27 PM
alrighty ^_^

Valgaav_Xellos
11-13-2006, 07:28 PM
just so you all know, im trying to get deathcom to do photoshoots for us both days too because after their amazing work at otakon, i think itd be fun :D

DownInFlamez
11-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Alrighty, just wanted to put it out there, well i want to make a Dynasty Warrior music video (basically I want to film you in your cosplay, who ever wants to that is, doing what ever you want, then put it all together and put it to DW music)

so yea if you are up for it, i would appreciate just any footage of like rando craziness XD

I'll then put it together with effects and such and put it on you tube then if who ever wants to see it, i would post the link here

i guess it would be happening right after the DW photo shoots, so if you want to be in it just ask the pang tong with the camera ^_^

Valgaav_Xellos
11-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Ooooh! I think thatll be an AWESOME idea.

We gotta have ghetto over dramatic battle scenes LMAO.

someone has to attack my face as zhang he and have me cry for laying a mark on my beautiful skin xD

kimiko637
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
I'll be cosplaying Diao Chan, i just hope i get it to look right on me when the time comes LOL. And my friend will be wearing my Xing Cai outfit.

Cheetos
11-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Sooo after much debate I decided I'm not going to bring Xing Cai & Jiang Wei... they're wearable... but I wanna wear them when they're 100%! T___T I hope some of you are wearing your DW's to Katsucon...

I'm going to try to go to photoshoots eitherway and take pictures though :D

Valgaav_Xellos
11-16-2006, 08:53 PM
aww thats a shame. well, hopefully we get to meet you anyway :D

Bagu
11-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Diao Chan looked great. You all did an awesome job.

Natalie
11-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Aaaaand.. another con.. another gathering I completely missed. I'm so sorry guys. I feel like such an ass for not being there. What happened to the one on Saturday? I was looking around for people from 2:30-3:10ish and I didn't see anyone. I loved everyone's costumes though when I saw you guys walking around! <3

Valgaav_Xellos
11-19-2006, 07:24 PM
costume problems with zhang he kept me from making it @_@ but yeah im REALLY sorry you couldnt make it. will you bring DW to katsu? ^_^

Natalie
11-19-2006, 07:25 PM
omfg I HAVE TO GO NOW. I was debating it all weekend whether or not I should go to Katsu.. but now.. I MUST. lol. Hmm hmm hmm.. which one to bring. Well Zhu Rong was actually the most comfortable to wear, so I can definately wear it! I am actually doing reseach on Katsu right now to figure out how much it will cost to go. lol

KurzesHaar
11-20-2006, 02:46 PM
hey guys! It was awesome seeing everyone in their costumes friday. I totally forgot to come by to see the photosoot on saturday, though I heard not too many ppl showed up. I'll get my pictures posted when I can
great meeting you guys! <3

Valgaav_Xellos
11-20-2006, 05:16 PM
well we had to reschedule the shoot since zhang he took 2 EFFING hours to get into @_@ so yeah >>

but omg. for katsu... we're doing a DW skit. thanks to our lovely sun Ce suggesting it. lmao

Natalie
11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
holy crap holy crap. MUST SEE. lol. Can I get a sneak peak of what it may be about!? o_O

KurzesHaar
11-21-2006, 11:13 AM
I have pics of Friday's DW shoot here: http://www.ranchoweb.com/public/?43469
they're towards the bottom, and they aren't the best quality, but there you go!

Valgaav_Xellos
11-27-2006, 07:27 PM
aww yey thanks for the pic Kurzeshaar! ^_^

Hey, do any of you guys have a myspace? it'd be easier to keep in touch there. (my display name is Wombatface :0 ) lol

Natalie- let me get permission from sun ce and see if he doesnt mind me leaking the secret to you about the skit xD or if you wanna wait until we get a skit written up, that'd be awesome too :D