PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with space?

Tifa_Lockhart_X
06-01-2006, 04:47 AM
A few friends and I need somewhere to stay, Anyone have any room?

kagoatweed
06-03-2006, 02:23 PM
theres a dude around here somewheres that has an extra room in exchange for a ride to and from. he said he lives like 5 mins from the con... look thru the threads

Zepka's_Hollow
06-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Well did you ever think of staying in a hotel not connected to the con

there are a couple of cheap places in hartford that you could stay at. i know that the holiday in, isnt that expensive and its right near bushnell park

PatrickD
06-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Last year's official con hotel (Residence Inn by Marriott?) was AWESOME. The rooms were apartment sized with kitchens and pull-out couches. If you're coming to the con with a lot of people, I highly recommend that hotel. You can EASILY fit a handful of people in there and have tons of room to spare.

Tifa_Lockhart_X
06-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Last year's official con hotel (Residence Inn by Marriott?) was AWESOME. The rooms were apartment sized with kitchens and pull-out couches. If you're coming to the con with a lot of people, I highly recommend that hotel. You can EASILY fit a handful of people in there and have tons of room to spare.
Whoa. That's awesome. o.o;; Thanks so much. And since it is/was the official one, I'm assuming it's probably real close?

PatrickD
06-05-2006, 11:34 PM
It was a few blocks away.
They've posted the con hotel info. The one they list first is a new hotel that wasn't open last year. The Residence Inn is the apartment-sized one.

Apparently the rates are good until the 15th of June...so there's not much time to book.