PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to do a D.Gray-Man group on Sunday?

Hanabishi
06-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Anyone? ^^ I'll be doing an Allen Walker cosplay for a little while before I leave to come back home, and I'd love to get some pictures with other D. Gray-Man cosplayers. Anyone want to meet up? I'd have to meet up sometime earlier, since I have to leave probably mid-day ;_; but I can try for a little later?

guineapiglady
06-08-2006, 12:02 PM
I don't know for sure I'll even be able to get her done, but I'm planning to be there as Miranda at some point, and I have several friends who also cosplay from d.Gray-Man who may bring their costumes.

Hanabishi
06-08-2006, 06:39 PM
<3! Miranda is one of my favorite characters, aside from Allen ^_^ If Sunday doesn't work out, we could try doing it another day? I was aiming for Sunday since there's different FMA events I'm going to on Friday and Saturday x_x;;

That'd be so awesome if we could meet up though, catch some pictures ^^

guineapiglady
06-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah, meeting up would be great. I'll be doing quite a bit of FMA myself, and hopefully debuting my dress version of Sloth, miniskirt Ed, and Playboy Bunny Ed.

Hanabishi
06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
lolz! Playboy bunny Ed sounds interesting XD We should try to meet up and hang out, ne? : D

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-12-2006, 09:44 PM
just want to chime in and say this AWESOME you guys are doing this.
I wanted to do John for a long time...but does anyone even know that chracter? he's really minor and for all i know he was only in volume one. I loved him...and his costume is simple.

but i don't know if i will be able to for this con. *pouts* a lot on the plate. But he IS quite simple...just hard to find ref. pics of him

Hanabishi
06-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Do you own volume 1 of d.gray man? That would be your referance right there ^^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Well, I actually saw the character in Shonen Jump's premiere of D.Gray-Man...but i am thinking no one else knows that character! lol.

Hanabishi
06-15-2006, 12:51 PM
I know John! ;_; I'm going to cosplay as Allen and I'd like to get at least one picture with you.

(random note: If you want a prop, you should make a small cross that says Leo on it. That'd be so sad!)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-16-2006, 01:01 PM
I may go ahead and throw together John then. (maybe...still unsure of how things are gonna go) I always wanted to make that hat\beanie\flappy, pilot hat thingie he wears ^_^

Hanabishi
06-16-2006, 02:07 PM
XD; Yes, that is a pretty interesting hat ^^;;;

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-17-2006, 11:02 AM
the hat owns us all! lol. I love it, it's cute. Now i just gotta dig up my Shonen Jump with great pics of that hat.

gundammrw
06-21-2006, 11:44 AM
I've thought of going as Ticky Mick. I'll have to see if I can get the costume together in time.

Deathfire
07-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Hmm...I also have myself an Allen Walker costume (^^' though my wig's like crap...I hope I can alter it better or buy a new one), and I might need to make some adjustments. I can also easily throw up a Tiki costume as well (with or without the top hat...I dunno).

Now the chances of going to AWA...slim...lol, but a group of my friends are going anyway, I just hope that I can go with them. ^_^;

Hanabishi
07-05-2006, 11:13 AM
*squees* I hope someone comes as Tiki : D I'll bring some cards >D

evenstar1
08-10-2006, 08:04 AM
i'll be coming as allen walker from chapter 85 with his new innocence and crazy fluffy coat and mask of doom.... and tiki i'll bring along my tease as well unless our tiki confinscates it........hehe yeah for d. gray love.

Hanabishi
08-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Cool : 3 I thought I would be the first to do that cosplay at Manganext, but guess not! XDDDD And yay Tiki! ^^

guineapiglady
09-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Are we still up for doing this? Anyone else interested in joing in the d.Gray-Man love?

Hanabishi
09-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Yup, it's still on~ Maybe we can do more than one, like one on Saturday sometime, when it's not too busy (panel-wise)? Just in case people can't make it Sunday : 3 What say you to that, everyone?

evenstar1
09-12-2006, 03:47 PM
sunday is still the best day for me. i know i'll be leaving in ouran high cosplay but if we make the photoshoot around 10 or 11 am it should be fine.

guineapiglady
09-12-2006, 07:44 PM
I think that 11 on Sunday sounds like a great time and that a Saturday meetup would be great too. I'm entering Miranda in the contest, so I'll be in her all morning until I'm through judging, and then again that night.

Hanabishi
09-19-2006, 05:46 PM
Hey, if we're doing a photoshoot saturday (PLEASE SAY YES, ZOMG), what time should I tell Akarui-chan? I need to know by midnight tonight! @_@

Hanabishi
09-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Here, about Saturday at 4pm? That seems like a still time, yeah? Let me know if that works for everyone, so I can post it to Akarui-chan's gathering times list~

DalaiLiam
09-19-2006, 10:10 PM
:( I won't have Rabi done in time. I've made a pattern but I haven't even started on it :(

On a off-topic note, I'm also working on Atsuma(Enchanted Arms) so Everyone can just assume I'm Allen. :P

Neko-Megaru
09-16-2008, 10:18 AM
I'm going as Road Kamelot and I'll even have Lero with me! So yeah I'll be interested. ^.^ he heh

Neko-Megaru
09-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Dang nevermind I thought this was a recent post... Sorry.

lostchildmiroku
09-16-2008, 05:24 PM
my earl will be at her artist table i'll be lenalee lee but im going to the photo shoot on saturday with a huge d.grey man group. we have kanda lenalee allen lavi and some other characters who's name's i cant spell or remeber ohh yeah meranda lotto and a few more i think we have a general cross as well.