PDA

View Full Version : Looking for performers/actors

Zepka's_Hollow
06-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Yo this is Zepka/Joe...Im one of those people that like to do cool fight scenes and tricks. i love (sorry to say) I love to show off my martial arts skills.

Im looking for people who want to do cool scenes in the halls/fight scenes/demos. Im looking for mulit-style animes, but mainly ones that involve combat.

So drop me a line and tell me if you haave any ideas.

aim: ZeroWgndam
Hotmail: Silver_knightOV@hotmail.com

thanks see you all at CTcon 06

Zepka's_Hollow
06-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Yo this is Zepka/Joe...Im one of those people that like to do cool fight scenes and tricks. i love (sorry to say) I love to show off my martial arts skills.

Im looking for people who want to do cool scenes in the halls/fight scenes/demos. Im looking for mulit-style animes, but mainly ones that involve combat.

So drop me a line and tell me if you haave any ideas.

aim: ZeroWgndam
Hotmail: Silver_knightOV@hotmail.com

thanks see you all at CTcon 06

Maybe i didnt word this right.....At most cons you see people do fun little "Hall skits" with people from their anime or there animes. Im looking for people who want to do fun little skits.

Zepka's_Hollow
06-03-2006, 09:14 AM
I need to find some people please resond at least....i see people checking this thread out.

Yuki Eiri
06-03-2006, 02:28 PM
XD If you llike Rufus ShinRa or Vash the stampede, I'm cosplaying them Saturday and Sunday, respectively.

Zepka's_Hollow
06-03-2006, 02:30 PM
XD If you llike Rufus ShinRa or Vash the stampede, I'm cosplaying them Saturday and Sunday, respectively.

hey id think it would be awsome to do a cross-anime skit!!! :bigtu:

JeiC
06-03-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm still waiting to see if I can go to Connecticon. Though I don't think any of my characters will be much good for that. I'll probably only be bringing my Preventer Duo outfits with me if I go. *is hoping very much to go*

Zepka's_Hollow
06-03-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm still waiting to see if I can go to Connecticon. Though I don't think any of my characters will be much good for that. I'll probably only be bringing my Preventer Duo outfits with me if I go. *is hoping very much to go*

Dude!!! Duo kicks serious #$8(butt) ^_^

JeiC
06-05-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm registered for Connecticon so I'll be showing up at some point. When were you planning to hold this since I'm not sure when I'll be arriving/leaving? Still trying to coordinate and also get my new Duo variation done by then.

I can do a little in terms of martial arts...I'm still new in terms of my study of Aikido. Though I promise I won't hurt anyone unless they glomp me or pull my braid.

Zepka's_Hollow
06-05-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm registered for Connecticon so I'll be showing up at some point. When were you planning to hold this since I'm not sure when I'll be arriving/leaving? Still trying to coordinate and also get my new Duo variation done by then.

I can do a little in terms of martial arts...I'm still new in terms of my study of Aikido. Though I promise I won't hurt anyone unless they glomp me or pull my braid.

the thing is right now i dont have alot of response to this post/thread. when i have a better idea of the con's schedule...and the other event im doing, ill be able to make a time.

dark_angeltears
06-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Well, I can do some gymnastics, but when it comes to martial arts I don't know. How long have you been doing it? If you're really really experienced, I might back out for my own safety. ^^;;

JeiC
06-06-2006, 08:41 AM
As for me, I'm not very experienced - I just started studying this year. Right now I'm best with a jo, but my costumes don't require me to have one (nor do I own one).

If I'm correct, this is just a mock battle, right? That and I think a lot of us might have issues with certain movements in full cosplay. I have a feeling if I have to roll, I'll have issues with the extensions I wear to get my braid long enough.

However, I think we can work around certain issues people have.

Zepka's_Hollow
06-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Well, I can do some gymnastics, but when it comes to martial arts I don't know. How long have you been doing it? If you're really really experienced, I might back out for my own safety. ^^;;

HEHE ^_^ Well ive been doing this for almost 6 years...but thats better, becuse i know what im doing. but i mean everyone can have fun with this, becuase they bring their charecter in to the fight, not a full contact brawl, but a fun little mock battle...im trying to get this together, but dont worry if you all want i will set a meeting time once i get my scheduel down so i can explain some things to everyone on how to do this safe.

gradeawarrior
08-23-2006, 07:09 PM
Awww...this sounds fun! I would have loved to do this if I lived in Connecticut...but no can do since I'm in California. I have 19 years TKD experience so I could have helped out.

Oh, and fyi...it really doesn't matter how many years of experience you have. Do it for the fun of it and we can work out on what moves will look good ^_^ Anyway, have fun!

SillyLilNeko
08-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Hey ide be in it but...
1+ Im cosplaying lucy/nyu and dejiko.....yeah nough said >_>
2+ this will be my first con
3+ ill most likely trip XD

Hiro_01
08-25-2006, 11:41 AM
well if you want a Saiyuki goku i'm in!

Gale
08-25-2006, 05:34 PM
I've studied a lot of Capoeira (Brazilian), some Shorin Ryu (Okinawan) and a little Tang Soo Do (Korean). I'll *hopefully* have a Lina Inverse costume...though martial arts isn't exactly how she fights...I'd still like to help you out...especially if we can do a tottally-wrong-for-the-characters Capoeira demo, lol.... :thumbsup: