PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 1/2 Photoshoot

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-02-2006, 12:52 PM
***Note From Saiyan689: Sat. and Sun. I'll be DiZ. On Sat., at 1:40 pm, I'll be standing at the main entrance, next to the escalator that goes down, between the 2 escalators that go up to the merchandise floor. Lol, I can't be that hard to miss. Ya know, red bandaged face and red cape, blah blah. xP ...I'll wait til' 2:20pm there, then whatever people are there by that time, we'll decide then where to do the shoot, and move from there.

For Sun., same deal, and same place. Because events and things might be happening that day where we would have done the shoot from Sat. ...Anywho, by the escalator, I'll be there at 11:40 am, and wait til' 12:20 pm, then decide from there.

Kingdom Hearts 1/2 Photoshoot
Day: Saturday, Sept. 2nd
Time: 2:00pm
Place: deciding

Day:Sunday, Sept.3rd
Time:Noon (12pm)

Yaoi/Yuri Kingdom Hearts Shoots
When: Saturday at 3:30pm and Sunday at 1:30pm -same place as where the KH1/2 shoots were-

* means maybe

Kingdom Hearts Cosplayers Over the Weekend

Sora (KH1-default)-sweet_kat22
Sora (KH2 default)- Zak, Oneas
Sora (KH2-valor drive)-Sasuke88
Sora (KH2-wisdom drive)-
Sora (KH2-master drive)-
Sora (KH2-Final drive)-an cafe
Sora (Halloween Town)-

Riku (KH1-default)-
Riku (KH2-default)- unending, Ti, Kyle (emo)
Riku (KH1-darkness outfit)-
Riku (KH2- Unknown)-

Kairi (KH1)-
Kairi (KH2-default)-nicki_013, shdwstrm (with keyblade)
Kairi (KH2-schoolgirl)-Hikari_Moro

Mickey-Mu Empire
Goofy-Mu Empires' friend
Donald-Mu Empires' Friend,nicki_013

Ollete-*Whispered.Hope, *BellaPie
Pence-
Hayner- ChibiK3r0
Roxas (default)-
Roxas (org.XIII)- IchigoKura

Ansem (KH1 version)-
DiZ- saiyan689
Namine: kuko-chan, Tehya

FF Characters In both KH1/2- (ya includes Seifer and his gang)

Fairy Yuna- Mu Empires'
Fairy Rikku- Mu Empires'

Organization XIII Members-
Larxene- *Kia
Axel (emo)- Kyle

Disney Characters in KH1/2-

Whispered.Hope
06-02-2006, 07:06 PM
KH/II was pretty popular at AN, behind Naruto and Bleach, so I think it's a possibility it'll be at FanExpo ^^ I haven't decided on a costume yet, but if I decide to do KH, I'd go as Olette ^^

unending
06-03-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll be there as Riku if I have money and someone to go with by then.

saiyan689
06-03-2006, 04:09 PM
I was at AN as DiZ...I'll be at CN as Ansem (DiZ unmasked). =3

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Place: -refer to Saiyan-

Sora (KH1-default)-
Sora (KH2 default)- Zak
Sora (KH2-wisdom drive)-
Sora (KH2-master drive)-
Sora (KH2-Final drive)-
Sora (Halloween Town)-

Riku (KH1-default)-
Riku (KH2-default)- unending, Ti
Riku (KH2- Unknown)-

Kairi (KH1)-
Kairi (KH2-default)-

Goofy (KH1)-
Goofy (KH2)-

Donald (KH1)-
Donald (KH2)-

Ollete-
Pence-
Hayner-
Roxas (default)-
Roxas (unknown)-

Ansem (KH1 version)-
DiZ- saiyan689 *unmasked*

FF Characters In both KH1/2- *ya includes Seifer and his gang*

Larxene- Kia -maybe-

anyway, I'm going as Sora if I go,but...the form is a secret :skidude2:

saiyan689
06-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Lol, I'm gonna try and do Anti-Form next year. =3

Ummmm, hope this doesn't sound harsh or anything, just my opinion though ...Anyone who's gonna do normal form Sora...please, only carry one keyblade ...I know you people worked hard on those keyblades, and they were great, but seriously, don't ruin the cosplay by bringing 2 for it ...Only ones that can carry 2 keyblades are Valor Form, Master Form, Final Form, TT Roxas, and Org. XIII Roxas ...I'll be honest, I was getting a little annoyed when I saw that AN, but I kept quiet about it and didn't say anything ...So please, this is a simple opinion, meaning you don't have to listen to me.

Hikari Moro
06-06-2006, 11:08 PM
KH2 Kairi schoolgirl uniform is one of my planned costumes for CN which i'm pretty sure i can finish, so count me in for this^~

saiyan689
06-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Lol, curious as to how come there's Ansem and DiZ there? ^^;

@Hikari - Cool, do you have Kairi's keyblade also?

Hikari Moro
06-06-2006, 11:27 PM
^lol, i could probably do her keyblade :p (*cough*might come out slightly deformed from my lack of skill xD though i usually do better on props than i do on my costume xD)

saiyan689
06-07-2006, 01:59 AM
^lol, i could probably do her keyblade :p (*cough*might come out slightly deformed from my lack of skill xD though i usually do better on props than i do on my costume xD)Lol, I see....Well, if I have spare time, I can try to make one for you, if you'd like? ...though this one would be outta cardboard and stuff, and not from wood. ^^; *wishes he was still in high school in woodshop* T.T ...Cuz I made my kingdom key out of wood when I was in school. >>;

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-07-2006, 12:19 PM
I put ansem and DiZ because, well ya.

I just meant
-Ansem as in KH1
-DiZ, KH2

I can't explain it, but basically, someone cosplaying as Ansem from Kingdom Hearts 1 and someone cosplaying DiZ. um ya. get it? I suck at explaining things >.<
it can be easier for some to tell the difference, y'know? anyway.cool.schoolgirl kairi.

and ya.lol.im also a gimp at props haha.

saiyan689
06-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Lol, I see, I think. ^^; ...Well, ummm, ....OOOOOOoooooooooooh, ok, Now I know what you mean, Xehornhot's Heartless...Lol, say that then silly. xP

Btw, I added you to my MSN. x3

Infini
06-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I'll probably wear Axel to CN, but I'm not totally sure about going to a gathering anymore, after AN's KH gathering just turning into a yaoi-gathering with a lot of shouting. -_-; I wasn't terribly impressed, and didn't enjoy it.

If my friends are cosplaying KH2 and decide to go to the gathering, I'll probably be there. Otherwise, who knows. =D

Also, maybe try not to give away too many spoilers for those cosplayers out there who still haven't finished/played KH2 (spoiler tags can help). XD

unending
06-07-2006, 05:59 PM
I was Riku in his new outfit from KH II at AN! So I'm just gonna use that for CNA too. My Sora'll probably come with me. We were the two standing next to saiyan689 in TCC's parking lot. XD

I sort of agree with Infini. The KH photoshoot at AN was my first one, and though I like yaoi and all that too, it was a bit... much. I assume most photoshoots aren't like that sometimes?

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-07-2006, 07:31 PM
These days, more or less, every photoshoot will have yaoi. It's understandable that it turned totally 'yaoi' but y'know, the fangirls, pairing pics etc.

It was still a normal photoshoot -what with all the Group shots and stuff-
but, you just gotta have fanservice and please the fangirls/boys too.

truthfully I was infact a fangirl of yaoi there XD
-if anyone remembers I was the girl with pink hair who ran up to the sora and riku cosplayers making out to get a close-up shot- :skidude2:

-ahem- anyhow, all i can say is that, cosplayers just really get into it when doing yaoi shots XD -believe me I know- *coughmygraviphotoshootcough*

Kia
06-07-2006, 08:06 PM
I was supposed to make Larxene for Anime North ... but that didn't happen. Hopefully (and depending on what my other costume plans for CN end up being) I'll have it done for CN

These days, more or less, every photoshoot will have yaoi. It's understandable that it turned totally 'yaoi' but y'know, the fangirls, pairing pics etc.

-if anyone remembers I was the girl with pink hair who ran up to the sora and riku cosplayers making out to get a close-up shot- :skidude2:

-ahem- anyhow, all i can say is that, cosplayers just really get into it when doing yaoi shots XD -believe me I know- *coughmygraviphotoshootcough*

Oh that particular subject, even though its something you enjoy, please keep an open mind and remember that not everyone swings that way. Thank heavens that Larxene is a girl, but if someone came over to me and expected me to all of a sudden start kissing another girl and didn't understand why I wouldn't, I think I would be completely disgusted and would want to stab them with something. Yaoi is all fine and good, but just because some of you like it doesn't mean that EVERYONE does and that it should be expected. Just my 2 cents, and honestly not meant as a personal attack, just a beef with the community in general.

Infini
06-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Yeah, some people can get really rude when you refuse to do a yaoi pose for them, and to me it seems the same as going up to 2 people on the street and asking them to make out for you, and then getting pissy when they don't want to. o_o; I'm not going to kiss or hug one of my friends (or anyone for that matter) just because someone is a fan of the characters we're cosplaying as being paired together.

I have no problem with other people liking yaoi and being fans of it, but it is good to remember that not everyone's like that when it comes to posing for photos.

Maybe we'll have to start having 2 gatherings or something, a regular gathering, and then a yaoi gathering for people who want to take photos/participate in that. I just want to meet up with other KH cosplayers and take some photos without being yelled at to do questionable poses. ^^;

Also: YAY LARXENE!! I can't wait until you make that costume, Kia. =D

unending
06-07-2006, 09:20 PM

Heh, that's definitely understandable! I mean, myself? I really didn't mind or anything since, you know, it's fanservice. It's hot. I suppose I just expected things to be a bit more tame, that's all.

It does seem to be a bit much if people ask you and expect you to be able to do something like that, though, like Infini and Kia said. I can't say I've met any fans like that yet, most of the people who have asked have been pretty understanding. (It's just hard to provide for when you've got a homophobic friend around. ^^;)

*Kumiko_Chan*, you were the one who got me to kiss that pole dancing Sora, weren't you? ;p

saiyan689
06-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Yea, I agree, the yaoi thing was really getting on my nerves...especially that one girl who was acting like she was in charge of the shoot, telling us what and what not to do. -__- ....Liking yaoi and all is fine by me, and asking some people to do simple poses for them is ok also, but if you demand shit and try to push them to do it forcibly, that's just not cool. If that happens again though, either I'll think about leaving the shoot, or ask the photographers who are demanding that to please stop, and if they don't, kindly ask them to leave the shoot.

@Unending - Oh yea! I remember that. That freaked me out like hell when I saw you people were next to me. xD ...Lol, don't gimme a heartattack next time. xP

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-08-2006, 01:11 PM
@ replyers to this thread- haha well, I understand all your views and such. But, at this photoshoot, I'll be doing all NORMAL poses and group shots etc. first THEN the Yaoi and the Yuri stuff at the end for those who want to stay to do things and take pics...

I mean, at AN, the Yaoi was random. not grouped afterwards. so you had group shots, then random yaoi, then back to groupie shots. and etc.

...But, I don't want to sound bitchy, but I have this photoshoot under control! ok!
Yes, there will be Yaoi and Yuri shots, but that will be at the END of all the normal stuff. so noone has to go through with the yaoi randomly in between. I'll even be like 'Ok! Yaoi and Yuri shots now! anyone don't like, then please, dont bother staying' -along those lines-
but yes, I have everything under control for this. -even if i don't end up going-

Anyhow, this topic is to round up KH1/2 cosplayers for cnanime not to be ranting about what went wrong at the AN one...and yaoi etc.

@unending- OMG! ITS YOU!!!! *tear* Im SO sorry about that...-ahem- and ya that was me , nyehehe...nice to hear from you XD

Kia
06-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Anyhow, this topic is to round up KH1/2 cosplayers for cnanime not to be ranting about what went wrong at the AN one...and yaoi etc.

True, but if no one mentions it now then CN could just be a repeat of the AN photoshoot, which IMO, is not good. Though if you're not there for the photoshoot itself I don't know how you're going to have that aspect under control ... :lost:

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-08-2006, 05:16 PM
ah, like I said, even if i don't go -the only reason for me not being able to go to cnanime is transportation-...I still got it under control. I'll have back-ups for me, and they can keep it under control too. ^^

Kia
06-08-2006, 05:43 PM
ah, like I said, even if i don't go -the only reason for me not being able to go to cnanime is transportation-...I still got it under control. I'll have back-ups for me, and they can keep it under control too. ^^
Awesome! :bigtu:

saiyan689
06-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Yea....great back-ups indeed. >>; *points to himself* :eek:

Hikari Moro
06-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Lol, I see....Well, if I have spare time, I can try to make one for you, if you'd like? ...though this one would be outta cardboard and stuff, and not from wood. ^^; *wishes he was still in high school in woodshop* T.T ...Cuz I made my kingdom key out of wood when I was in school. >>;
lol, sure if you have time that'd be great :3
hahaha, no worries on the cardboard thing, the last big prop I did for my Juna Ariyoshi (Earth Girl Arjuna) costume was made of cardboard and paper mache, *cough* it was supposed to be a bow, cept when you pulled back too much on it, the bow would bend sideways a little xD (and my arrow was alow cardboard and paper mache-ish xD hahaha...last minute thing mostly u_u)

saiyan689
06-08-2006, 10:55 PM
lol, sure if you have time that'd be great :3
hahaha, no worries on the cardboard thing, the last big prop I did for my Juna Ariyoshi (Earth Girl Arjuna) costume was made of cardboard and paper mache, *cough* it was supposed to be a bow, cept when you pulled back too much on it, the bow would bend sideways a little xD (and my arrow was alow cardboard and paper mache-ish xD hahaha...last minute thing mostly u_u)Lol, I see. If you can work with paper mache, that alone itself is awesome. =3

hmmm, now to find some cardboard to make the keyblade. >>; ...Lol, wanna buy it afterwards? xP ...Lol, j/k. =P

unending
06-09-2006, 07:12 PM
@Unending - Oh yea! I remember that. That freaked me out like hell when I saw you people were next to me. xD ...Lol, don't gimme a heartattack next time. xP

Well, hey, people asked us to stand next to you! I totally thought you knew. XD

I'll give you a warning next time around if it happens again at CNA. ;3

saiyan689
06-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Well, hey, people asked us to stand next to you! I totally thought you knew. XD

I'll give you a warning next time around if it happens again at CNA. ;3Lol, this time I'll be fully aware of my surroundings properly. xD

unending
06-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Lol, this time I'll be fully aware of my surroundings properly. xD

Hopefully! (No, I kid. xD)

So should we start planning a time and date? When's everyone free? :O

saiyan689
06-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Well, Kumiko and me were thinking on the Saturday at 2:00 pm. Still speculating if that'll be a good time and day. Would like to hear your input on this. =3

And a sidenote, Kumiko has never been to MTCC, which will be her first time to CNA...So, I'm the one here who who's the place, but she doesn't...So, deciding a place for the shoot will be a little tough.

unending
06-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Time and date doesn't really matter to me. I don't really have anything planned for CNA that has a specific time slot, so whatever's convinent for everyone works for me!

The problem with location is that I've been to CNA, but only once, so I can't say I know a lot about the place myself. ^^; There's a little nook next to the main entrance that we could use? It's like -- between the escalators and the main entrance. Left as you enter, if you know where I mean. Not in the direction of the dealer's room and all that.

saiyan689
06-11-2006, 04:35 PM
I know where you mean, but I was thinking in that same direction, but downstairs, which will probably be empty ish if nothing is going on there. Otherwise we can always come back upstairs.

Kia
06-11-2006, 06:50 PM
If it's helpful, here's the floor plans for the MTCC - South Building: http://www.mtccc.com/planners/floorplansSpecs/southBuilding.cfm?CFID=&CFTOKEN=31946046
Though, since the expo has usually been in the North building every year I've attended, I have no idea how Hobbystar will choose to use the space. :lost:
As for meeting time and day, if its Saturday afternoon there's a good chance I'll bow out (depending on how easily it looks like I could change costume) since Saturday is probably my Ragnarok Online day, but I'd really like to come out and still support. ^_^

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-12-2006, 01:18 PM
ah well,the photoshoot is on Saturday at 2pm

Hikari Moro
06-12-2006, 02:49 PM
o.k. so date and time is set, place umm...if it's a nice day, we can do the shoot outside across the street from MTCC (across where that little park thingy is xD), if not then....maybe somewhere around the escalators? xD (in the south building that is, if CN really is in the South building as Hoobystar said O_o; ) or we can do it around the main entrance area of the North building (no one says we can do it there just because the con's not there lol x3)
anyway, I'm up for whatever :p

Ochika
06-12-2006, 05:31 PM
its a little late but im gona give my 2 cents on the whole yaoi/yuri thing at the photoshoot. i was olette at the shoot and i, along with my friends, were really peeved at the way it was run. there was literally about 10 mins of normal groups and then they jumped right into making out. a bunch of people, including me starting yelling out " why dont we do a KH2 group pic" the person 'organizing' it just looked at us and went back to getting people to make out. i remember at one point amy the yu and infini went up to get pics in roxas and Axel, allt hey did was pose and people started crying out " start kissing!!!" and when they refused people seemed to get a lil upset. at this point we decided to set it back on track and so our group, the usual gang went up for pics cause other cosplayers were voicing their annoyance...the shoot ended shortly after that =\

you dont HAVE to have pairing pics at photoshoots, hell untill this year i'd never been to a shoot where they did those kinda pics, most people do them on their own.

theres my two cents, so like Kia said, if my friends go ill go, but after AN iv lost some respect for group photoshoots.

chaos_magician
06-12-2006, 06:14 PM
its a little late but im gona give my 2 cents on the whole yaoi/yuri thing at the photoshoot. i was olette at the shoot and i, along with my friends, were really peeved at the way it was run. there was literally about 10 mins of normal groups and then they jumped right into making out. a bunch of people, including me starting yelling out " why dont we do a KH2 group pic" the person 'organizing' it just looked at us and went back to getting people to make out. i remember at one point amy the yu and infini went up to get pics in roxas and Axel, allt hey did was pose and people started crying out " start kissing!!!" and when they refused people seemed to get a lil upset. at this point we decided to set it back on track and so our group, the usual gang went up for pics cause other cosplayers were voicing their annoyance...the shoot ended shortly after that =\

you dont HAVE to have pairing pics at photoshoots, hell untill this year i'd never been to a shoot where they did those kinda pics, most people do them on their own.

theres my two cents, so like Kia said, if my friends go ill go, but after AN iv lost some respect for group photoshoots.

I agree with you completely..I'm starting to notice this as well..I was in a Naruto photoshoot this year and the majority of ppl seemed only interested in your pic if you did some yaoi with another Naruto character...some were even yelling to kiss the other person..I mean if it's a complete stranger then sorry no...If I know that person well enough and we're both comfortable with it then perhaps...I mean I luv yaoi but if that's what the shoot is all about then I really think ppl should be told before hand what to expect..I was talking to a few cosplayers that wanted their pic taken and felt excluded cuz they were uncomfortable with the whole yaoi concept...I mean all in all the shoot went well and there were some nice group photos taken I just don't like it when ppl get left out..there's a limit to everything anywayz I know most ppl are cool about it but I hope things will be a little more tamed next year around

heki-chan
06-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Maybe you guys should just do a normal KH/KH2 shoot and then another time for the yaoiness? @_@;;

Anyhoo, I'm hoping to have KH2 Kairi for this ^_^ (the normal...nonyaoi one haha)

saiyan689
06-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Me and my partner are gonna try to keep this shoot under control and make it clear that we won't have any commotion for anything yaoi/yuri related circumstances.

I guess for people who want the yaoi stuff, they can have their separate KH shoot at probably 4:00pm at the same place we'll do our regular KH shoot. Also, only for some who are willing to do it, so they shouldn't expect all of us to come back there. If no one shows for the yaoi shoot, not our problem.

Infini
06-13-2006, 12:03 AM
Not sure if I'll be able to make it considering the set time/day. I'm wearing a new costume on Saturday, and probably Axel on Sunday. Hope everyone else has fun though, and if anyone is wearing KH on Sunday, we should get together for some photos. =D

saiyan689
06-13-2006, 12:12 AM
I'll see if I can try and do DiZ for Sunday also....I was planning to do My Jacq, which wasn't successful thanks to a no good friend of my friend....But I'll see if I can fit DiZ in the Sunday timeslot. =3

unending
06-13-2006, 10:03 AM
I like the normal then yaoi idea for the photoshoot! And I assume that we could always switch the dates if only a small number of KH cosplayers can come on Saturday, yeah? We have more than two months ahead of us, after all.

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-13-2006, 11:59 AM
gah! >.<
Like I said, it's under control. The yaoi/yuri will be at the END of the photoshoot, so for those who want to leave can leave, and who wants to stay, can stay. And whoever is willing to do things, then they will more or less stay too. It won't be done randomly in between. *tantrum*

But, anyway, seeing as there will be some KH1/2 cosplayers on sunday too, and someone mentioning to why not do 2 photoshoots...then I suppose just plan and set a date for one on Sat and one on Sun . too, that way, pretty much any KH1/2 cosplayer can make it to atleast one of them over the weekend.

YaYa, I understand everyone's iff with being pressured into doing yaoi and yuri, but I'm annoyed easily, so if people start yelling out for people to kiss and they don't want to,then I'll tell them to shut up if they just won't get it into their thick skulls.

ITS UNDER CONTROL!

saiyan689
06-13-2006, 01:26 PM
gah! >.<
Like I said, it's under control. The yaoi/yuri will be at the END of the photoshoot, so for those who want to leave can leave, and who wants to stay, can stay. And whoever is willing to do things, then they will more or less stay too. It won't be done randomly in between. *tantrum*

But, anyway, seeing as there will be some KH1/2 cosplayers on sunday too, and someone mentioning to why not do 2 photoshoots...then I suppose just plan and set a date for one on Sat and one on Sun . too, that way, pretty much any KH1/2 cosplayer can make it to atleast one of them over the weekend.

YaYa, I understand everyone's iff with being pressured into doing yaoi and yuri, but I'm annoyed easily, so if people start yelling out for people to kiss and they don't want to,then I'll tell them to shut up if they just won't get it into their thick skulls.

ITS UNDER CONTROL!
Lol, heh. See what I mean when I said we got it under control? I wasn't kidding. =P

Kawaii Akina
06-15-2006, 10:01 PM
I dunno.. Did I post in here all ready? I'll be cosplaying as Sora on Friday. But not on Saturday unfornately T___T but I'll come and check out the photoshoot. Saturday/Sunday I'm going to be cosplaying as Kazu from Air Gear ^__^

Hikari Moro
06-19-2006, 01:33 PM
gah! >.<

ITS UNDER CONTROL!
see see? this is what keyblade's are for *cough* to keep people under control x3 yes, Kumiko_chan CN KH photoshoot leader-sama *bows* lol
btw, have we picked out a location for the shoot yet?^^;

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-20-2006, 02:59 PM
ya, thats right. bwahaha lol. I'll keep everyone under control with the Oblivion keyblade XD *hint hint*

Anyhow, lol. Location hasn't been decided yet. But I assure you it'll be decided before cna XD

sasuke88
06-21-2006, 12:14 AM
I'll Probably do Valor form of Sora if all goes as planned

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-23-2006, 01:22 PM
What do you mean by if all goes as planned???

sasuke88
06-23-2006, 04:15 PM
um meanign if I get the costume done on time XD

just put me as a yes XD

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-26-2006, 03:22 PM

When: Saturday and Sunday AFTER Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot is done.
Time: Sat. about 2:45-ish
Sun: 12:45-ish
P.S. AFTER NORMAL KH1/2 SHOOTS ARE NEAR DONE!

Sora (KH1-default)-
Sora (KH2 default)- Zak
Sora (KH2-wisdom drive)-
Sora (KH2-master drive)-
Sora (KH2-Final drive)-
Sora (Halloween Town)-

Riku (KH1-default)-
Riku (KH2- Unknown)-

Kairi (KH1)-
Kairi (KH2-default)-

Goofy-

Donald-

Ollete-
Pence-
Hayner- ChibiK3r0
Roxas (default)-
Roxas (unknown)-

Ansem (KH1 version)-
DiZ- saiyan689 *unmasked*

FF Characters In both KH1/2- *ya includes Seifer and his gang*

Larxene- Kia -if it gets done-

anyway, I'm going as Sora if I go,but...the form is a secret :skidude2:

kuko-chan
06-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Well, I have no definate plans of attending, but sometime during the summer, I was hoping to make a Namine cosplay while my hair is still blonde. If I go to CNAnime, I'll definately be dressed as her! And if my sister's up to it, she could bring the little Mini Sora again. :P

sweet_kat22
07-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Seems you already have default Sora, but I decided for my final costume on Sunday I am going to be Sora KH 2 because his costume rules and it would be fun to make. :) Just to check is this group walking around in costume or just doing the photoshoot? And what day are you guys doing this? I will only have this costume for sunday.

Yeah I just realized how many Sora costumes there are, maybe I'll decide on another one and join your group if your gonna be doing this Sunday.

Never mind I just saw this duh me.

When: Saturday and Sunday AFTER Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot is done.
Time: Sat. about 2:45-ish
Sun: 12:45-ish
P.S. AFTER NORMAL KH1/2 SHOOTS ARE NEAR DONE!

So like I asked is this a group for all day sunday to walk around or just the photoshoot? Because of corse Im prob gonna be there in the morning since I am with a hotel group :P

I just realized all my costumes are cross cosplay lol

Tehya
07-03-2006, 10:52 AM
*post deleted*

sweet_kat22
07-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy a cheaper keyblade? or do I have to make my own lol. Ebay they are like 50-100 bucks and up more expensive then the costume itself will be :P

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-05-2006, 05:56 PM
hah sweet-kat the way you asked if it was only for the shoot sounded like your a con virgin or something....

the photoshoot is for anyone who happens to be cosplaying KH characters that day or if they want to can change into a KH costume they have and join it.

and there is allowed doubles of characters haha. lol.

and the date you put in your post...thats for the YAOI and YURI!...but there is one on sunday I just put up for those as KH characters on sunday. which is...

sweet_kat22
07-05-2006, 06:40 PM
well technically yeah, because this is my second convention so I dont know much about them. My first for well made costumes lol.

Chibik3r0
07-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Is it possible to have Sunday's photoshoot without the yaoiness of it all? Quite frankly, even though it is happening AFTER the shoot, it's quite a turn off to know that after 45 minutes anyone who doesn't want to participate in the boysex is pretty much shooed off on their own. It makes me, and a few others I've talked to, not want to show up at all.

Regardless, I think I'm wearing my Hayner costume on Sunday.

sweet_kat22
07-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Ok so Im gonna be sora KH2 on sunday THIS:

http://sorasdomain.net/images/Old/kingdom%20hearts%202%20wallpaper%20b.jpg

Although I may be his Ending version because I like that costume too and its cheaper lol. But I think there would be more attention from the other one wouldnt there? :P

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-06-2006, 10:01 AM
To Sweet_Kat - haha, do whatever you want buddy. LoL. It doesn't entirely matter at all what you wear.

To Chibi- Ya sure why not, there doesn't have to be one on sunday (yaoi I mean) XD haha. If it makes everyone else happy and causes more people to show up, than ya sure, why not.

sasuke88
07-09-2006, 01:28 PM
so is there going to be two seperate photoshoots

seems like ones on friday another on saturday and now one on Sunday

I think someone shoudl make it clear for everyone

seems like potentially people are wearing KH2 for Friday and Saturday

so I would assume the normal photoshoot shoudl be held on one of these two days

I personally will be wearing Sora on Friday, but I"ll try to show up for the Sat photoshoot hopefully its a flexible time

and the yaoi photoshoot should probably be on a different time slot on anyday that is more convient for most people

I wonder if anyone is making a master list of all the photoshoots for all the different series

kuko-chan
07-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Kumiko, you should probably update your first post so newcomers know what the plan is without having to flip through all the pages.

sweet_kat22
07-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Are people still dressing up on Sunday as KH chars? Where and when are you guys meeting up? Cus I can only be Sora on Sunday other days I have plans for other costumes.

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-10-2006, 07:19 PM

When: Saturday at 3:30pm and Sunday at 1:30pm -same place as where the KH1/2 shoots were-

* means maybe

Sora (KH2 default)- Zak
Sora (KH2-wisdom drive)-
Sora (KH2-master drive)-
Sora (KH2-Final drive)-
Sora (Halloween Town)-

Riku (KH1-default)-
Riku (KH2- Unknown)-

Kairi (KH1)-
Kairi (KH2-default)-

Goofy-

Donald-

Ollete-*Whispered.Hope
Pence-
Hayner- ChibiK3r0
Roxas (default)-
Roxas (unknown)-

Ansem (KH1 version)-
DiZ- saiyan689 -unmasked-

Larxene- *Kia

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-10-2006, 07:27 PM
To Sweet_Kat--> Yes, there will be KH cosplayers on Sunday!!!

-I haven't been to cna before or yet, so I don't know where the shoot should be! -thats why the place is undecided, cause I have never been to the metro centre- So! if you have any ideas to where it should be! PM me! or post it and it will be discussed!

Good News!: Yaoi/Yuri KH shoot has own time-slot.

Bad News!: I cannot attend Cnanime due to family issues! If I do attend it will be very last minute. More or Less. ( but I am trying my best to get out of family situation that weekend!)

Thank You,
Peace and Love.

sweet_kat22
07-10-2006, 07:49 PM
We all could meet at the top of the Escalator (SP?) Like me and my sonic group plan to do.... I think I forgot if I asked them lol. I know a LOT of people will be there but We definatly would find the Kingdom heart people heh.

And sorry that you might not be able to go that really sux. I hope you werent too far into your costumes.

Whispered.Hope
07-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Wai, that sucks that you most likely won't be able to make it to CNAnime =[ Murr, I only attended CNAnime once and that was like two years ago ^^; I can't remember much, but the large area by the doors and near the escalators and downstairs seemed good places to take pictures ^^

Micihila
07-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Ohh, I wanna attend! *Sigh* Now to get money and costume and convince someone to take me! ha ha. How much is a day pass anyways? I couldn't find it on the site, just the weekend passes price.

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Is there any some type of lobby? and the front doors sound like a good spot since it's simple and like...everyone knows where that is since well...it's the front doors XD

To Micihila --> I think a day pass is like...$20

To Sweet_Kat --> no, I was not to far into the costume haha. Haven't been started...though I wasn't making it myself. But more or less I'll have it for AN next year...

Kia
07-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Ohh, I wanna attend! *Sigh* Now to get money and costume and convince someone to take me! ha ha. How much is a day pass anyways? I couldn't find it on the site, just the weekend passes price.
Is there any some type of lobby? and the front doors sound like a good spot since it's simple and like...everyone knows where that is since well...it's the front doors XD

To Micihila --> I think a day pass is like...$20
For the anime section of the convention, there is no one day pass. The only one that gives you access to all the anime programming related to the convention, as well as the masquerade is the All Access Anime pass, which is for the full weekend, and usually $45 (though I heard it might be higher, I haven't looked into it myself. all that info should be on the website). If you want to go for just one day but still want to see the masquerade then your only option is to get the All Access pass or the Deluxe Pass (which is the full weekend pass that gets you into the majority of the programming for the REST of the con, just not the anime stuff). Either that, or buy a one day comic pass and don't go to any anime stuff or the masquerade. I know it sucks, but it’s the only options they give us. :lost:

For the second part, the main entrance to the South building is at the top of the escalators (the entire south wing is underground). You could choose either that top entrance or any of the lobbies on each of the floors. I'm presuming that the bottom floor is going to be the Dealer's Room. Though that area will probably be fairly full of people coming in and out to shop, at least it’s an area that people will be able to find if you say "Meet in front of the Dealer's Room at X o'clock!" But that's just my 2 cents.

BTW, I think Kuko-chan was asking you to go back to the very first post you made at the beginning of the thread and edit it, adding in all the information you posted here (http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=1470769&postcount=64) so that people who haven't been following this thread don't have to read through all 5 pages to figure out who's doing what. And every time something changes (like time slots or locations) just edit it so its easy for everyone to find. ^_^

sweet_kat22
07-11-2006, 09:20 PM
I paid 48 dollars with my credit card online for a Delux Anime pass which is said to get you into everything (I think) besides special events like meeting the guests and stuff.

Kia
07-11-2006, 09:31 PM
I paid 48 dollars with my credit card online for a Delux Anime pass which is said to get you into everything (I think) besides special events like meeting the guests and stuff.
Just checked the website to be sure (since I hadn't recently) the All Access Anime Pass (at $45)gets you unlimited access to everything (except special ticket events), but the Deluxe Pass (at $39) gets you access unlimited access to Sci-Fi, Horror, Gaming and Comic programing and limited access to the Anime programing. Same as usual, so it sounds like you're safe. ^_^

Whispered.Hope
07-11-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm presuming that the bottom floor is going to be the Dealer's Room.

Oh, I thought the Dealer's Room was upstairs...well, when I went two years ago it was upstairs xD But yeah, if we ever need a meeting place, that'll definitely work ^^

Kia
07-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Oh, I thought the Dealer's Room was upstairs...well, when I went two years ago it was upstairs xD But yeah, if we ever need a meeting place, that'll definitely work ^^
Two years ago (and every year I've ever been to CN) the convention has been in the North building of the MTCC. The North building is the one right on Front St., with all the main dealer's halls being up an escalator. This year the convention has moved to the South building of the MTCC, which is kind of-sort of on the same street as the Air Canada Center, which is south of the GO Transit tracks and and facilities themselves are almost completely underground. The main enterance is on ground level, then a set of escalators take you down one level to the function rooms, and then another set take you down another level to where the main exhibition floor(s) are (anyone who was at March TAC not this year, but last year, its the same area. the University Fair is held in the South building every year as well, just for reference).

Because of how the building is laid out I presume that the Dealer's Room will be in the lowest level, and the function rooms one floor up will be used to video rooms, Q&A with the guests and that sort of stuff. ^_^

Whispered.Hope
07-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Oooh, they moved where it was? Now I'm going to get lost ^^; Is it because the South building's bigger or something?

Kia
07-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Oooh, they moved where it was? Now I'm going to get lost ^^; Is it because the South building's bigger or something?
Yes and no. They've moved the weekend that CN is on (in past years its been the weekend before Labour Day weekend. This year its actually on the long weekend, and I'm sure they had to make a lot of changes to accomodate this. I looked on the website and I can't find any written reason as to why they've changed locations this year, so all I can do is guess. But yeah, I'm fairly certain that the South building is larger, and the con keeps growing, so I guess it makes sense.

But I did find this! Dealer's Room Floor Plan! (http://www.hobbystar.com/ComicConToronto2006/files/2006floorplan.pdf)

EDIT: I take that back, it looks like the con is only using half of the dealer's room space available in the lower floor, which confuses me. It looks to me like we're using less space this year, which is weird and I have no answer for ...

sweet_kat22
07-12-2006, 10:10 AM
Erm yeah I may be lost too now. I didnt realize that they switched the building too lol. I hope my friend Carsis and his brother know where we are going heh Im just gonna follow them :P

Oh and I am ordering my Sora costume. Its going to be custom made so I hope it turns out well.

I been to CN Anime last year but I didnt really have a great costume so this is why I have decided to order most of my costumes instead of making them. My costume last year was falling apart.

Kia
07-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Erm yeah I may be lost too now. I didnt realize that they switched the building too lol. I hope my friend Carsis and his brother know where we are going heh Im just gonna follow them :P

Oh and I am ordering my Sora costume. Its going to be custom made so I hope it turns out well.

I been to CN Anime last year but I didnt really have a great costume so this is why I have decided to order most of my costumes instead of making them. My costume last year was falling apart.
Hobbystar started advertising the change of location in last year's convention program during the con itself. Most people haven't realized the change because they haven't bothered to look at the website and read any of the information about the location, just assuming that it would be in the exact same place as usual, so you won't be the only one confused on the weekend of the con. Let's just hope people have bothered to read the date change from past years, because if they turned up on the wrong weekend it would be bad. ^_^

But as for figuring out where to go, honestly, if people turn up to the north building and don't see cosplayers or big signs or anything that says OMG CON!! I'm sure they'll notice the signs pointing in the right direction, plus there will probably be people heading in the right direction in something of a mob setting. People will find the con, even if its mostly underground. ^_^

Whispered.Hope
07-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Yes, I noticed the date change xD; I don't know where this South building is, though. Last time I just followed my friend, but she's not coming this year ^^; I hope they'll be a mob I can follow to the right direction.

sweet_kat22
07-12-2006, 07:47 PM
heh reminds me of last year when me and my ex fiance got lost, we just followed a couple star wars characters straight to the convention :P

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-12-2006, 09:00 PM
OK! I edited the dates and chars. on the first page! *sigh*

and how about...for both shoots on sat and sun. everyone meets up outside the dealers room and just like discuss or decide for a good place for the shoot? Like where everyone should go?It'll just be like follow the leader or something XDDD

sweet_kat22
07-12-2006, 09:34 PM
What is the dealers room? and where exactly is that lol.
Oh and are you able to attend then I am assuming that you can go now since your telling us where we should meet.

chaos_magician
07-12-2006, 09:41 PM
the dealer's room is where ppl sell all their merchandise..it's shopping central were you buy all your anime goodies or sc-fi, comics stuff....it's tempting cuz there's always so much I wanna buy but so little funds....last time it was located upstairs where the escalators are this time not sure but it would be very hard to miss seeing as that's were most of the events take place like autograph signing...

Kia
07-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Yes, I noticed the date change xD; I don't know where this South building is, though. Last time I just followed my friend, but she's not coming this year ^^; I hope they'll be a mob I can follow to the right direction.
Map! http://www.mtccc.com/admin/contentEngine/contentImages/Directional_map_web.jpg ^_^

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-13-2006, 04:11 PM
To Sweet_Kat --> haha no...I'm still trying to persuade my mum to not have me go to Quebec that weekend. XD but I'm just helping out with the Place. XD lol. *goes and does some 'research' on floor plans for cna*

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-13-2006, 04:26 PM
OK!!! I just found out that CNA is in the SOUTH building! ( I searched it up on the mtcc website ) it's booked into the South Building...and so, we need a location for the shoots in the South Building or front foors or someplace outside (if thats possible) haha XD

oneas
07-19-2006, 11:28 AM
Well I should probably be there as sora form KH2. XD n__n

also, not sure if you mind me saying this or not

I am looking for a roxas, or riku, or other male KH character to do some yaoi photos with. preferably male, XD but if not that's cool too. Tlka to me on MSn if interested?

neptune_prince@hotmail.com

sweet_kat22
07-19-2006, 07:18 PM
I am going as Sora from KH 1, if anyone still wants a small group just ask I would rather walk with a smaller group then a big one I dont know why but maybe it would just bring more attention :)

mu empire
07-20-2006, 10:48 AM

mu empire
07-20-2006, 10:49 AM

sweet_kat22
07-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Yo hey Mickey donald and goofy heh wanna walk around with me? like I said I would rather be in a smaller group IE My sonic group on friday is pretty small. So it be kinda cool to have mickey donald and goofy with me on Sunday :) We can go have lunch and stuff too.

Which reminds me I have to order my costume still :P
OMG I cant believe how fast time is going its almost Augest *Jumps on the walls* The only thing I have is parts of my shadow costume lol.

mu empire
07-20-2006, 11:16 AM

sweet_kat22
07-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Yep its a BIG con, tons of people. Dont worry I know toronto pretty well. I been there more then 10 times in my life.

Chibik3r0
07-20-2006, 11:26 PM
BTW, for this con... exactly what is it that happens on Friday? :/ I've never been before. Saturday would be the 'main' day, right?

I find most Toronto cons a bit odd in the sense that Friday isn't really much of a day seeing as the events typically start in the late afternoon/early evening. People definitely show up but the attendance is much greater on Saturday than any other day, so much so that it's hard to move around sometimes. Between Friday and Sunday, it's a bit of a toss up. But Saturday is definitely the big day, like any other con.

As for the size, I believe I've heard 35,000 before? I've never managed to attend a full weekend at CN before >_< In 2004, I was only there on Saturday while in 2005 I was there Friday and Sunday, so my observations may be a bit different from those who have attended it more frequently and for the full weekend. Personally, I go to CN for the social aspects more than anything else.

Also, I find cosplayers tend to be few and far between since this con doesn't really specifically focus on anime and tends to be more gungho about the sci-fi/fantasy aspect in terms of guests, artists, and vendors. I find there are very few cosplayers outside of the whole anime/manga genre, but they are there. In general, I find the anime fans get the short end of the stick with this con but if you're in to other fandoms, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

And now back to your regularily scheduled topic of the KH photoshoot.

mu empire
07-20-2006, 11:30 PM

an_cafe
07-21-2006, 09:46 PM
im gonna wear my final form sora for the whole thing

sweet_kat22
07-22-2006, 10:09 AM
im gonna wear my final form sora for the whole thing

Oooo Can I have a pic with you :) I love the final sora costume

an_cafe
07-22-2006, 05:47 PM
sure

sweet_kat22
07-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Eh guys sadly I decided to ditch Soras costume for Sunday, because an old friend of ours decided to be Sasuke for our Naruto cosplay, I dont want to break the group and be the only odd one as Jack on the saturday LOL that be kinda funny :p So I am going back to being Naruto on saturday, and switching Jacks costume to Sunday (Since I already have an ally for that costume MAYBE). theres no point in spending tones of money on a costume when someone has one already to lend me.

oneas
07-25-2006, 12:43 PM
Out of curiosity, what would you guys think if I was sora but I had black hair, because I sorta wanna dye my hair black. XD SHould I get a wig in that case or not?

sweet_kat22
07-25-2006, 01:57 PM
I might put sora back on for sunday for my last costume. and maybe its better if you get a wig instead of dying it back blond, I am a blond now but I am dying my hair for my shadow costume All black so I am just gonna get a wig for Soras costume if I decide to be him on sunday.

It would probably be hard to cover up black with blond unless you bleach it :p Which would look funny on sora

oneas
07-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Ha anyone got a brown wig they wanna lend me/sell me/rent to me XD

Zacloudseth
07-27-2006, 08:50 PM
what to do, what to do......
i dont know if i should be my signature emo Axel again, or emo riku KH2 on the photoshoot day, thats if i can even go.......hmmmmmm

sweet_kat22
07-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Ha anyone got a brown wig they wanna lend me/sell me/rent to me XD

Why not just look on Ebay? You would probably get one and have it sent to you in time for the convention.

IchigoKura
07-29-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm cosplaying as Organization XIII Roxas with the Bond of FLame Keyblade ._. Buut.. I dunno if I'll be taking part in any photoshoot~

Regardless, I still think CNAnime's better than Anime North because I think there's just more stuff going on~ and it's at a better location than AN is ._.~
But, that's just my opinion~

Edit: AH~ Zacloudseth!! You were the EmoAxel from last time?! X3;; You showed me your cool dogchain necklace thing at Anime North!~ X3;; It was so cool~ <3

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-29-2006, 09:56 PM
hmmm...
KYLE!!! I DEMAND YOU TO GO AS EMO AXEL!!! mwahahaha!
Go as Emo Riku for AN next year! T.T

-hm. So I guess everyone agrees to just meet outside the dealers room then for the photoshoot or something? cause a place still hasn't been decided...

sweet_kat22
07-29-2006, 10:20 PM
You guys I thought of something cool, you know how there is a pirates level in Kingdom hearts I definatly need a pic with you guys on saturday or sunday :)

nicki_013
08-02-2006, 01:59 PM
I'll come as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts the first one on Saturday ^-^ And I'll be bringing a Goofy with me too ^-^

saiyan689
08-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Great...so I'm stuck to holding the photoshoot then, because Miss Yaoi freak can't make it. -___-

To add to the problems, my friend's GF is holding a surprise B-day party for him on the 2nd!!, because even though his b-day is on the 7th ish, after the 3rd, they all have to get back to Uni/College. >>;

My problems never end. T.T

*Kumiko_Chan*
08-08-2006, 05:13 PM
shush you, it's not MY fault my family had to be meanies that weekend and make me go down to quebec to visit them >.<
*le sigh* this sucks major donkey balls! >.<

I was doing so well to in ending up getting to go, but noooooo...
jeez. major suckage. grrr.

saiyan689
08-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I still blame you. It's your fault for being so gosh darn nice to your family and relatives that they like having your around. xD

*Kumiko_Chan*
08-09-2006, 11:26 AM
yo man, they call me a cold-hearted bitch XD so HAH!
XD LoL.

Though... my mum's friend mentioned some festival thing to me late in like or something august that I was going to, and I had no idea what she was talking about XD
she was like ' you dont know? oops...well, never mind then'
and well, the closest festival-ish thing is cna XD

so, I MIGHT be going I might not, >.<
It might be a surprise that I get to go, maybe not XD

saiyan689
08-10-2006, 08:40 PM
I see... Then do come "bitch"!! xD

I don't even care if it's last minute, just as long as you come. >.<

BellaPie
08-12-2006, 07:42 AM
I'm pretty sure I'll be coming as Olette if I can afford it; so put me as a maybe, please. :D

mu empire
08-12-2006, 12:00 PM

sasuke88
08-14-2006, 11:30 AM
hey guys haven't been on this thread in a long time

I saw the dates for the photoshoot

there is one on saturday, and sunday, as well as a yaoi one

is the majority of individuals going to be going for the saturday one. as well does anyone know a location to meet

as well as location for the actual photoshoot

I personally would like to take some good pics not just group pics, and possily ones that have a solid background (ie a wall hahah) and not other cosplayers lol

guess what I mean is it woudl be nice to have a somewhat structured photoshoot rather than the usual NARUTO free for all group photoshoots

anyone have any objections??

*Kumiko_Chan*
08-15-2006, 10:11 AM
well what IS a good location?
Why not just have everyone meet up, lets say, in the lobby and go on from there if you want a solid background.

The only thing not set for the photoshoots are locations XD
and, no objections here, I totally know what you mean. Poses! Fighting Stances! and etc. right? XD

sasuke88
08-16-2006, 09:50 PM
sounds good, just hope there are no conflicts with other groups.

*Kumiko_Chan*
08-17-2006, 08:36 AM
o-k good....I'll go mark it then that the location will be in the Lobby, and if necessary move out from there for different backgrounds. XD

*Kumiko_Chan*
08-17-2006, 08:39 AM
Place: Lobby

Place: Lobby

When: Saturday at 3:30pm and Sunday at 1:30pm in the Lobby.

* means maybe

Sora (KH2 default)- Zak, Oneas
Sora (KH2-wisdom drive)-
Sora (KH2-master drive)-
Sora (KH2-Final drive)-an cafe
Sora (Halloween Town)-

Riku (KH1-default)-
Riku (KH2-default)- unending, Ti, Kyle (emo)
Riku (KH2- Unknown)-

Kairi (KH1)-
Kairi (KH2-default)-nicki_013

Mickey-Mu Empire
Goofy-Mu Empires' friend
Donald-Mu Empires' Friend,nicki_013

Ollete-*Whispered.Hope, *BellaPie
Pence-
Hayner- ChibiK3r0
Roxas (default)-
Roxas (org.XIII)- IchigoKura

Ansem (KH1 version)-
DiZ- saiyan689 -unmasked-

Fairy Yuna- Mu Empires'
Fairy Rikku- Mu Empires'

Larxene- *Kia
Axel (emo)- Kyle

neko rinchan
08-17-2006, 10:56 PM
Oh, OH! I'm going to come too, and will be "debuting" my Goofy cosplay! All my attention is going towards the full mask, so the rest of the cosplay will be pretty basic...

Unless I can find something to make the sheild out of.. And then, *that* would be cool.

saiyan689
08-18-2006, 05:49 AM
Eh, you might as well remove the "-unmasked-" part, and put me down as plain old DiZ again. I looked everywhere and couldn't find the wig. >>;

sasuke88
08-19-2006, 08:51 AM
glad we decided on the time and place

wow I thought there would be more cosplayrs doing the differnet forms

at least we will now have some disney characters

this sounds promising

mu empire
08-19-2006, 09:55 AM

saiyan689
08-19-2006, 02:42 PM
The main Lobby? ...Oh great, then that means I have to take them all to a good place for the shoot from there? ....Well, I guess that's better than nothing. >>;

It would have been much easier too decide the place if you ACTUALLY HAD GONE TO CNA LAST YEAR!!! >.<

*in Russian accent* Stupid woman. =P

*Kumiko_Chan*
08-20-2006, 12:04 AM
SEXIST!!! SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST!

lol, joking.

Unfortunately, LAST year, I found out about cna RIGHT after it ended. *le sigh* then I found out about anime north and...so on... <.<

LoL. you don't have to take everyone somewhere else, but it's just for a change of background XD

*rob schnieder voice* You can do it!

shdwstrm
08-20-2006, 12:49 AM
I'll be going to the Sunday photoshoot as I already have another costume I'm premiering on Sat. I'll be Kairi in the pink outfit with her keyblade (I was at AN fri and sun with this outfit)

saiyan689
08-20-2006, 06:34 PM
YOU'RE THE SEXIST!! SEXIST!!!

Lol, kidding. =P

Hmmm, I see. And I hate for just that, for finding out so late. >.<

Well, we will have to move ya know. The lobby will be super crowded. >>; ...I guess all of us will decide there where we should go. *nods*

*Kumiko_Chan*
08-22-2006, 11:44 AM
yea, that's what I meant, I said it before. XD

but uh...yea, it's final T___T
I can't go. turns out that the 'festival' I am being taken too is pride week. yay! pride parade!!! *ahem*

saiyan689
08-22-2006, 06:20 PM
I will sooooooo kill you if you're faking in not going, and then trying to surprise us in showing up there. -___-*

sasuke88
08-23-2006, 03:44 PM
lol wow you guys sound vicious

so what form of Sora are u doing kumiko chan ?? , still keeping it a secret

man I hate restyling the sora wig grrr, last time I realized my sora wig was really really thin, so I"m sewing wefts in gahhhhh so time consuming

*Kumiko_Chan*
08-24-2006, 06:19 PM
*ahem*

I am not JOKING nor LYING!

T___T

I am so sad over here, fuu...

and the form I WAS gunna do if I was going! .... *grrrr*

was Valor Form Sora XD
pft, atleast it was different compared to all the people who do the Default Sora. hmpf.

Sasuke88, show me pictures of your Valor after cnanime!

*runs and cries in a corner*

Hikari Moro
08-24-2006, 11:23 PM
omg, i missed so much here *whacks herself with a mallet*
good news from me: i'm still going! yay! nicki will not be the only Kairi there teehee :p
slightly bad news: can't stay long for the Saturday shoot(have to leave at about 2:30pm ish, damn, i will never work during Ex hours again >_<), I'll be there for the Sunday shoot though^^

Kumiko_Chan - wahhhh!! you're not going *tear* tear* *sniff* *ding!* i know we'll kidnap you and stick you somewhere until CNA starts, then you can come n_n but but...yes i wish you could come *tear* Valor is one of my favourite forms (next to Final lol, yay flying keyblades that pretty much attack whenever Sora moves xD)

oneas
08-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Oh and I am emo style Sora as of now. XD my hair is black ad no wig have I DDD:

saiyan689
08-30-2006, 05:25 AM
Alrighty then, this will be my last post now since the con is this weekend. Ok, so, both Sat. and Sun. I'll be DiZ. On Sat., at 1:40 pm, I'll be standing at the main entrance, next to the escalator that goes down, between the 2 escalators that go up to the merchandise floor. Lol, I can't be that hard to miss. Ya know, red bandaged face and red cape, blah blah. xP ...I'll wait til' 2:20pm there, then whatever people are there by that time, we'll decide then where to do the shoot, and move from there.

For Sun., same deal, and same place. Because events and things might be happening that day where we would have done the shoot from Sat. ...Anywho, by the escalator, I'll be there at 11:40 am, and wait til' 12:20 pm, then decide from there.

Ok then, I'm gonna continue making the finishing touches and checks on my cosplays. See you all at the con!! x)

Abe.

sasuke88
08-30-2006, 12:59 PM
is anyone else having troubles styling sora hair

man so hard

saiyan689
08-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Lol, shit load of hair gel and mousse, and hair cement, all mixed together. =P

Anywho, for people who don't have a clue where to meet up, or never been to MTCC, here's a reference pic from last year when I went there (yes, I'm the one as Half-Life 2 cosplay). Behind us, is where I'll be standing around waiting for everyone. =3

http://images2.cosplay.com/photos/54/542792.jpg

sasuke88
08-30-2006, 10:55 PM
are we not in the South building this time

this is north building

do u still want to wait htere??/

saiyan689
08-30-2006, 11:05 PM
Kumiko updated her front page for me, so all info is there, and the pic of the location is right above as you can see.

sasuke88
08-30-2006, 11:16 PM
sorry I edited my post

I was wondering if u really want to go there even though we are in the south building

kinda long walk no?
anyhow either way I"ll be there

saiyan689
08-30-2006, 11:18 PM
Lol, I picked that location just to meet up, shoot will be decided from there on where to do it. Picked that location because people will recognize and remember it better than any other place, especially for the new people who've never been to the MTCC.

sasuke88
08-30-2006, 11:34 PM
alrighty then that's all I wanted to know

saiyan689
08-31-2006, 01:05 AM
No problem.