PDA

View Full Version : Ac-Cubed 2006

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey!!!
Anyone going to Ac-Cubed 2006 in Ottawa???

I know I am, but anyone else on this site going too?

Lanna Waterdrop
06-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Me!!! XD I'm sooooo hyper. . . sorry Tes!

Pazuzu
06-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Ahahahaha, well Ikira and I are going unless something goes awfully wrong 8D Woot 6 hour drive~!

Yuna-X2
06-06-2006, 05:14 PM
I'll be there again! ^_^

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Yuna-X2 I'll be there again! ^_^

oh? who you cosplaying as???

Kinsako
06-08-2006, 07:06 AM
Hi!

I'm going to try to make it to AC Cubed for the first time, since I'm moving to Ontatio in the fall, and I love Anime Conventions. I don't think I'll make a new costume for that con though, so I'll either wear my Setsuka (Soul Calibur III)costume that I made for Anime North, or the Celine Jules (Star Ocean II) costume I'm making for FanExpo.

I'm just a bit curious though, for pepole who've been to previous years, how large is the con? In regards to attendance, space, and events, I'm just wondering how large it actually? It is about 3 hours from where I'm moving, so I'll have to catch the bus up there.

:angel:

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Well Ac-Cubed, is well, a pretty new con in Ottawa -going onto it's 3rd year-
this year, is even bigger than last since the word is spreading about an anime con in Ottawa. It's not as huge as AN -not crazy attendance of like 12.000 ppl- but more between like 300-400, could be even more than that this year. But there are advantages to not high attendance -that you should think about on your own-

The space is even larger than it was last year. So expect more events than there was last year. The events ACC has, are just like every other con. Masquerade, hall cosplay awards, dance, panals, video rooms, artist alley, etc.

There aren't really any voice-actors yet, not great ones and well knowned ones atleast -for now-

But, alot of people it seems who have been to ACC last year and AN this year, prefer ACC far more because of many reasons...for example..

-less crowded
-shorter lines
-more social

www.ac-cubed.ca is the site...
it has yet to be updated on what will be going on there this year -it only has up pre-reg right now-

so ya...

majekili
06-09-2006, 12:24 PM
*sigh* I want to go. In that case, I should probably head out now, it's going to be a long walk. Does anyone in Ottawa know any good benches I can sleep on X_X. Anime North left me SO broke *cries*.... this is such a useless post. -_-'' :spinner:

Yuna-X2
06-09-2006, 10:13 PM
oh? who you cosplaying as???

Not sure yet. Gakuto from Prince of Tennis is almost guarenteed. Maybe another PoT character and the uniform from Ouran High School Host Club.

Vicky Janelle
06-11-2006, 08:50 AM
I have already finish my Simon from Prozzak/Simon and Milo costume, all
I need is a short black or jet black wig and I need to remake my Gaia online
user costume because I updated her in a new look.

Jerseymilk
06-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Don't forget about the SOAP forums, they have lots of info about the upcoming convention too:

http://soap.ottawa-anime.org/forums/index.php?sid=0b0305a993d7ac7b891d5da6aa0e1419

Of course I'm going! Can't wait! :bouncer: I'll be cosplaying Tsunade, a Mithra and Eternal Sailor Mars. Only one that's ready at this point is my Tsunade costume. :waaaah:

I personally like the hotel it's going to be in this year better than last year's. It's got lots of spacious convention rooms and of course the awesome waterslide.:toothy: Too bad though that the con won't be during warmer weather since the Zen Garden they have there would have been a great backdrop for cosplay photos.

Lanna Waterdrop
06-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Awesome! ^^

Kudrel
06-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Heyz! I'll be there for sure, and i'll be selling art in the dealer's room most likely.

And also, Lanna, I'd love to be part of the ottawa cosplay, it looks so fun!

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-27-2006, 06:11 PM
bahaha I might be cosplaying Deidara! XD LoL. on Sunday as for Saturday I'm STILL debating over two characters...it's so hard...>.<

taenojutsu
06-28-2006, 02:17 AM
-i've fully enjoyed last year, ofcourse i'm going this year
no doubt. still deciding what i wanna cosplay as.

Caramelly
07-05-2006, 03:07 PM
me , my boss and employer, might go to this convention, but most likely driving 15-18 hours drive to get there by car.. we all from N.B lol
i never been to cube.. we're going there to.. show some stuff.. maybe

Pazuzu
07-05-2006, 03:17 PM
*waves arms* Ahhhh, anyone have any idea how quickly the hotel rooms get filled up?

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-05-2006, 06:15 PM
YAY!!! MY DEIDARA!!! *glomps* I MISS YOOOUUUU!!!
Can't wait to see yu again at AC3 WooT! -I'm till trying to go to cna!-

as for hotels...not really fast since it's more local...but you can book now though. Go to the forums for AC3 and it'll have the hotel info there. And even if it doesn't book fast, it's still always good to book early anyway, incase there is a sudden Hotel Boom! XD -think Baby Boom- so ya XD haha that was an odd metophor-ish thingy I made there ah hah

Pazuzu
07-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Ahahaha, woooo CNA~ (Hay I think I might actually wear Deidara to AC3)

I know it's open, but I wanted to wait a bit first, as conbuddy Ikira still has to doublecheck with her parents, and I've gotta catch my sister on a good day (She's our ride there, but she doesn't do the con thing.)
Kinda worried about a hotel boom XD; Considering how everyone's saying this year's AC3 will be SO much bigger than the last.

Lanna Waterdrop
07-06-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm debating if I should book a hotel or not ^^"

Jerseymilk
07-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Well the advantages of having a room at the hotel are:

1. You can just arrive at the hotel in your normal clothes and have a place to store your costumes. Then you can get dressed, do hair, make-up, etc. in the comfort of your room. Plus it's also handy to have a place to run back up to if you get any wardrobe malfunctions or want re-touch your make-up.

2. Any merchandise you buy you can just dump back in your room so you aren't hauling a ton of stuff around all day.

3. You can stay as late as you like since your sleeping quarters are close by.

4. After going on your "all day anime binge" and exhausting yourself, all you need to do is take an elevator, walk down a hallway, enter your room, and crash.

5. The hotel this year has a waterpark. 'Nuff said. :bigtu:

Lanna Waterdrop
07-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Heyz! I'll be there for sure, and i'll be selling art in the dealer's room most likely.

And also, Lanna, I'd love to be part of the ottawa cosplay, it looks so fun!

Thanks! I'll be looking forward to having such an awesome Cosplayer as yourself joining it! ^^

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-07-2006, 11:38 AM
YAY!!! Pazuzu!!!!

PERSUADE YOUR FRIEND TO BE KISAME!!! hahaha lol. ( and I'm STILL trying to get to cna...)

starfruit
07-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Whee! I'll be there!

Lunnie
08-01-2006, 08:52 PM
I'll be there too. o__o I would get a hotel room too... unlike last year, but I'm low on money thanks to my Orochimaru costume. xD

DJ_Izumi
08-03-2006, 09:26 PM
The hotel is very affordable this year and with only 2-3 people in a hotel room, it will cost you next to nothing to get it. If I recall correctly it's like $80-90 per night.

As for someone commenting on the size, AC^3 is not 300-400 people. It was a little under 1000 last year and more are expected this year. ^_^

As for me, I'm on staff and I might have a job that'll require me to wear something specific. But if not, I'll be cosplaying as Kai from Angel's Feather (http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/AshleyAshes/AFEvent0098.jpg), cause he's just so gosh darn hawt. :D

taenojutsu
08-04-2006, 02:03 AM
5. The hotel this year has a waterpark. 'Nuff said. :bigtu:

-in november.?

Jerseymilk
08-04-2006, 02:20 AM
-in november.?

It's an indoor one so the answer to your question is "yep".:skidude2:

Here's a link to the hotel's page all about it in case anyone's interested:
http://www.travelodgeottawa.com/wetwildwaterpark/

starfruit
08-06-2006, 04:19 PM
A water park? OMG! YAY!

How big is the convention area this year? Anyone been to this hotel before?

Jerseymilk
08-07-2006, 07:32 AM
No idea about how big the con area will be. I've never been to the hotel before, but if you check out the link I provided to their site, they have pictures of their rooms and facilities, including meeting halls and stuff. There's also a thread on the SOAP boards where some of the ACCubed staff members talk a little about what the hotel is like since they went and checked it out.

http://soap.ottawa-anime.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=514

genny
08-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Hi, I am going again for the 3 year! Hope their is may to come. As tranportation is an issue for me. I wanted to book a hotel room. Does Any body want to share a room with me?

Or my other option is to rent a car, so I can drive back to my place when I want to and not when the busses decided.

This year I am cosplaying as Rukia from Bleach. and I don't know who else for the next day. Any ideas?

Please be sure to look for at the AC3 pictures here in my gallery of the 1 and 2 year.

Genny

EgnirysFaye
08-17-2006, 02:24 AM
I'm thinking about going as well, especially since it wouldn't be far from my university!

jusdepomme
08-17-2006, 02:35 AM
I would like to go, but I don't know if I'll have something that weekend. I should know it by the begining of september.

Hey, genny, if I'm going, I would be interrested to share a room with you. I'll write you as soon as I decide.

Northern
08-17-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm going this year, actually DJIzumi was the one to finally convince me to go ^.^, though someone help me decide...take the train where I will need a sedative to keep my calm (damn I hate traveling, yet I do it how many times a year for cons all over North America?) or drive the 8 hours from Toronto to Ottawa?

Kimmy
08-17-2006, 12:13 PM
As long as I don't get bogged down with homework that weekend, my dad agreed to drive my friends and I to the con. =D I don't know what I'll be cosplaying yet though.

Pazuzu
08-17-2006, 12:46 PM
Northern, I'd say drive D:;; You can stop for pit stops whenever you want~ And train tickets cost a helluva LOT. We ended up on settling for the car almost immediately 9_9;;;

Northern
08-17-2006, 10:23 PM
lol, driving it is then ^.^

Chisau
08-17-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm going this year, actually DJIzumi was the one to finally convince me to go ^.^, though someone help me decide...take the train where I will need a sedative to keep my calm (damn I hate traveling, yet I do it how many times a year for cons all over North America?) or drive the 8 hours from Toronto to Ottawa?

It does not take 8 hours to go to ottawa. I say 4.75 hours max and that's only if you obey the speed limit.

DJ_Izumi
08-18-2006, 02:50 AM
Do I get a discount on my costume for convincing you to go? XD

As for traveling, it's only 5hrs to Ottawa by Car, I've done the trip many times, including in a bus with all my friends and peers to go from Ottawa to Toronto to get to Anime North.

...But I'd suggest the train, because it's a romantic and under apprecaited method of travel! :D

Northern
08-18-2006, 10:35 PM
I actually do prefer trains to travel, lol....and....I dont know if I can trust my car...lets just say lately I have been a CAA prefered customer >.< Bad luck, or a bad engin, Im not sure...keeping my fingers crossed here.

As for the 8 hours thing...Ive only ever done the trip hauling a horse trailer behind me or another form or large trailer that requires frequent stops and hwy7. Driving alone without the rig...I can probably make it under 4 hours...speed limit...whats that?

Northern
08-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh yeah, DJIzumi...I can offer you the chance, for the fact Ill be meeting you up there...to kick me in the ass if I screw something up. XD (or other methods of revenge that may or may not be open to public suggestion...rockon dude :rockon: )

DJ_Izumi
08-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Lock you in the hotel room with a sewing machine till you fix it. \o/

Northern
08-19-2006, 09:47 AM
o.O Believe it or not...that wouldnt be the first time thats happened... <random person> "Sew damn you, sew!" whip whip!

lol, actually for any costume emergencies, Ill have the portable machine with me so its just a hop step and a jump before costume emergency first aid....okay, Im sleepy...ignore the stupidity that is me >.<

starfruit
08-30-2006, 07:57 PM
No idea about how big the con area will be. I've never been to the hotel before, but if you check out the link I provided to their site, they have pictures of their rooms and facilities, including meeting halls and stuff. There's also a thread on the SOAP boards where some of the ACCubed staff members talk a little about what the hotel is like since they went and checked it out.

http://soap.ottawa-anime.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=514

Thankyou!!!

Does any one here know if there will be a ball jointed doll panel this year? There was talk of one, but I haven't herd anything...Anyways, I'll be bringing my boy Shin(Dollshe Hound) and I'm planning on making him something to wear. Any ideas for him?

Lyulf
09-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Am planning to go, though things could change. Loved it last year, and already have planned to be up there. As for Cosplaying o_O not sure what to make and wear, or if I will physically be able to wear anything. Darn Dr's take so long to make any decision, which royally makes plans a pain.
Starfruit, why don't you try one of the gothic outfits from Gilgamesh. Most of the dolls I have seen look awesome in that style of outfit, or one of the characters in Godchild manga( shojo beat ) with its Victorian times,

flash1616
09-04-2006, 07:30 PM
My friends and I were thinking we might just make that 4.5 hour drive to it! ^_^... the trip itself should be fun!... not sure who I'd cosplay though...

Cost of Valor
09-09-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm going, Miroku!! I love that guy. One of my friends is working a booth and told me I "...[had] no choice, cause if [I] don't go [she]'ll summon a hundred swarms of angry cliche fluffy monsters to disembowle [me]." I'm pretty sure she could do it too:drunk: .

starfruit
09-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Starfruit, why don't you try one of the gothic outfits from Gilgamesh. Most of the dolls I have seen look awesome in that style of outfit, or one of the characters in Godchild manga( shojo beat ) with its Victorian times,

Ooh! Thankies! Shin would make an awsome Cain I think and it's a perfect exscuse to get him new eyes. *stabs wallet*Now you must give me money!

kat_44
09-15-2006, 10:14 AM
I will be there this year. ^_^

neko rinchan
09-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Lucky for me, the con is "in my backyard"... I live in downtown Ottawa, so yeah...

If things work out with my cosplay-partner-in-crime, I'll be wearing Dark to match her Krad and Medusa/The Basilisk (Petshop of horrors) to hopefully match her Count D.

Pazuzu
09-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Oh, right, delayed reaction. Not going anymore D:;; Everything kinda ended up coming up too expensive so we had to cancel plans;;;

*Kumiko_Chan*
09-18-2006, 04:43 PM
nyooooo!!!!
T_T

aww, sucky, well, I'll see you guys at AN'07 then!

and Ac3 isn't downtown this year

sarah mudo
09-19-2006, 11:55 PM
haha i just posted a thread asking if anyone was going then i saw this...how i missed it i don know. Im pretty sure me and a few friends will be going. Just wondering if anyone hs attended it before and if it was any good?

-Sarah

Vicky Janelle
09-20-2006, 07:56 AM
haha i just posted a thread asking if anyone was going then i saw this...how i missed it i don know. Im pretty sure me and a few friends will be going. Just wondering if anyone hs attended it before and if it was any good?

-Sarah

I have attended last years and it was a good Con. There was alot of people at
the Con.

sarah mudo
09-20-2006, 12:34 PM
I really want to go but i will have to bus or train to ottawa. I was on the hotel website and they said they were promoting stay 2 nights get 1 free.. sounds to good to be true. I need to save as much money as i can. If anyone else is going are you guys going to try to make it to the dance on friday night? I believe we are doing a final fantasy unlimited cosplay Lisa, Ai, and Lu, and maybe a random kingdom hearts character.

Jerseymilk
09-20-2006, 12:59 PM
It's a smaller con, but lots of fun. Plus because of it's size, it has a more "homey" and "laid-back" atomosphere I find. I'm arriving at the hotel on Friday evening and I'll definitely be attending the pre-reg dance. Will most likely cosplay at it too. Not sure yet who though, I'm thinking about reprising my Lust cosplay from last year. Anyway, I posted these links in the other thread you made, but I put them here again in case you didn't get them. I think you'll find the one for the forums very helpful with feedback type stuff.

http://www.ac-cubed.ca/

http://soap.ottawa-anime.org/forums/...1d5da6aa0e1419

DJ_Izumi
09-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Three for two? What? Whoozah?

EgnirysFaye
09-21-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm quite tempted to start a photoshoot gathering getogether thread for everyone ^_^;

Anyone up for it?

Squeek
09-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Thankyou!!!

Does any one here know if there will be a ball jointed doll panel this year? There was talk of one, but I haven't herd anything...Anyways, I'll be bringing my boy Shin(Dollshe Hound) and I'm planning on making him something to wear. Any ideas for him?

I hope to be hosting such a panel, just as a general discussion of the dolls (what we love about them and what they are for people who may not be in the know). I'll have both my boys there... and possibly a head, not sure who is going to be cosplaying other than myself.

*Kumiko_Chan*
09-25-2006, 06:01 PM
I believe we are doing a final fantasy unlimited cosplay Lisa, Ai, and Lu, and maybe a random kingdom hearts character.

ZOMG!
hmm...I'm actually organizing a Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot on the Ac3 forums, lol. So if you do a KH Character, Tell Meh!

BEWARE! FOR THERE SHALL BE, MORE OR LESS, MUCH SORIKU ACTION!
Thank You,
Have a Nice Day ^-^

Shouri no Hana
09-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Like I said in the SOAP fourms under the name of 'Hikari' I will be showing up but a bunch of friends, most of us are insanely hyper, so don't get me starting...

Group Prereg is such a pain...I got a bunch of forms piled up beside me....

Expect to see some Naruto abuse and forced KakaSaku action there...

EgnirysFaye
09-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Would anyone else dress as EGL?

sarah mudo
09-27-2006, 08:39 PM
so far 2 of us are making the long trip. were from london , near toronto. My friend might go with us and she wanted to cosplay a character from kingdom hearts. Im still deciding what i'll cosplay theres so many choices. I think we will be doing eureka 7, and samurai 7, lots of 7's. Or maybe i would do alice as a lolita.

starfruit
09-27-2006, 09:29 PM
I hope to be hosting such a panel, just as a general discussion of the dolls (what we love about them and what they are for people who may not be in the know). I'll have both my boys there... and possibly a head, not sure who is going to be cosplaying other than myself.
Yay! If you need any help with it I'm availible!

*Kumiko_Chan*
10-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Like I said in the SOAP fourms under the name of 'Hikari' I will be showing up but a bunch of friends, most of us are insanely hyper, so don't get me starting...

YaYa, cool. I already put up your group...or rather who you are and the friends you have XD (I'm Kumiko_chan on the Ac3 forums...)

Lyulf
10-06-2006, 12:42 PM
I hope I can still make it that weekend now.
grrrrrrrrr hate having plans up in air :(

Ami Waterdrop
10-06-2006, 11:13 PM
NARUTO!!!! It's Sakura!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obviously going to AC3 because I get to see soo many people dressed up as anime characters... AWESOME!!!

sorry about my hyperness it's kinda 12:20 in the morning and I'm still not asleep. lol

jusdepomme
10-07-2006, 03:56 PM
So, I'll go to AC3 and I haven't post yet who I'll be. So I'll be wearing my Riza Hawkeye cosplay from Fullmetal Alchemist on the saturday and on sunday, I'll be there again as Riza, but this time, it will be the miniskirt version.

Shouri no Hana
10-09-2006, 10:20 AM
YaYa, cool. I already put up your group...or rather who you are and the friends you have XD (I'm Kumiko_chan on the Ac3 forums...)

Cool, I with a group, but the other 5 are all doing Final Fantasy, crossplaying, there are 7 girls and 3 guys in the registered group and add another 2 guys who are comming for one day.

Poor boys, still out numbered...

DJ_Izumi
10-09-2006, 05:34 PM
This isn't being announced for another few days but I have permission to announce it here.

In an effort to make night life at the con more interesting, we're doing an all night social/hang out room in the convention next to the late night video rooms. It'll run from midnight (Or around then) till 6am so any night owls will be promised to have something to do. It'll have DDR set up, some other games, even board games and other entertainment, snacks and drinks. It's basicly going to be an all night lounge of sorts and will be accessable to anyone attending the con.

Jerseymilk
10-10-2006, 07:24 AM
This isn't being announced for another few days but I have permission to announce it here.

In an effort to make night life at the con more interesting, we're doing an all night social/hang out room in the convention next to the late night video rooms. It'll run from midnight (Or around then) till 6am so any night owls will be promised to have something to do. It'll have DDR set up, some other games, even board games and other entertainment, snacks and drinks. It's basicly going to be an all night lounge of sorts and will be accessable to anyone attending the con.

Oh that's awesome sounding! I can't wait.:bigtu:

*Kumiko_Chan*
10-10-2006, 07:25 AM

ZOMG! that is SOOOO awesome! I'm SO there XD (after the dance....)

Shouri no Hana
10-10-2006, 08:36 AM

Heh, but I would like to go home and sleep instead... -.-
heehee

Blade Tiger
10-10-2006, 11:31 AM
heehee

Sleep? People sleep during cons? o_O?

News to me.

DJ Izumi - That's the 'best thing ever' of the day!

jusdepomme - Remind me to find you and bug you for a picture. *is planning to be Roy Mustang*

Jerseymilk
10-10-2006, 02:09 PM
heehee

Sleep is for the weak! XP

jusdepomme
10-10-2006, 03:38 PM
jusdepomme - Remind me to find you and bug you for a picture. *is planning to be Roy Mustang*
OH my God!!! This is so awesome!! I really need pictures with a Roy Mustang! especially while wearing my miniskirt version XD

*Kumiko_Chan*
10-12-2006, 04:03 PM
O.O

ditto response to that....sleep!!!??? *gasp*

Number_09
10-14-2006, 12:55 AM
Heeeh... The Santa Claus Parade is on the 18th of Nov. :-p Same day as AC3...
I wonder if my band teacher would kill me if I showed up to our float in costume. :-p

But seriously, I'm thinking of going to AC3 but it all depends on:
- if I have money
- what time the parade ends
- how dead I am (going to TO on the 17th, getting back to OTT at 6am on the 18th); and
- whether or not I have work

taenojutsu
10-14-2006, 01:15 AM
-i can't wait!!!

*Kumiko_Chan*
10-19-2006, 07:23 AM
YAY!!! It's so close!!!!!

EXCITED!

jusdepomme
10-19-2006, 08:25 AM
only one month!! I have so much things to do o_O

DJ_Izumi
10-19-2006, 08:40 AM
only one month!! I have so much things to do o_O
Try being on staff. That'll rework your view on 'I have so much stuff to do'. *sob*

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-05-2006, 02:03 PM
OMG!!!
THIRTEEN DAYS!!!

BTW!!!
Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot
Saturday, November 18th,
2pm in Travelodge Lobby

taenojutsu
11-05-2006, 07:33 PM
OMG!!!
THIRTEEN DAYS!!!

BTW!!!
Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot
Saturday, November 18th,
2pm in Travelodge Lobby

-seriously i'm static.

DJ_Izumi
11-05-2006, 09:05 PM
There's also a volunteer meeting at Algonquin on the 11th for those interested in helping the convention out. :) And there will be free pizza and drinks!

http://soap.ottawa-anime.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=637

Jerseymilk
11-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Oh man, I still have a few odds and ends with my cosplays to get finished. I've been procrastinating this past week a little. >>

taenojutsu
11-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Oh man, I still have a few odds and ends with my cosplays to get finished. I've been procrastinating this past week a little. >>

-same here but i'm like 80% done.:toothy:

Blade Tiger
11-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Anyone else getting really excited for this but at the same time worried that they won't be ready? *has to finish half a State Alchemist's uniform and style a Roy wig in 2 weeks*

Only a little? Only for a week? That's blasphemy!

Jerseymilk
11-06-2006, 01:38 PM
-same here but i'm like 80% done.:toothy:

Ya I'd say I'm around that myself. I blame it on FF12! Damn that game and it's addictiveness! >>

taenojutsu
11-06-2006, 11:40 PM
Ya I'd say I'm around that myself. I blame it on FF12! Damn that game and it's addictiveness! >>

-haven't bought it yet, i'm broke cause of ac-cubed.:lost:

jusdepomme
11-07-2006, 08:29 AM
I'm almost finish with my miniskirt uniform... but I don't think I'll do Riza in her normal outfit. I'll wear the miniskirt one for the two days.

Kimmy
11-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I've decided to cosplay Allen from D.Gray-man! =D My friends are probably going as characters from Bleach.

Lunnie
11-09-2006, 08:24 PM
I might be a little late for this and all, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

My cosplay group and I need two characters from Naruto, possibly genins (Sasuke, Salura, Naruto, etc.), for a skit. It's kind of mandatory that I get names either today or early tomorrow and after that the idea will be dropped.

If you think you know someone or are someone that would be interested contact me at pikasnif@hotmail.com ASAP.

Thanks.
~Lunnie

iherzi
11-09-2006, 08:45 PM
I'll be going! n___n

It'll be my first time cosplaying so be sure to say hi~

I'll be cosplaying Yoruichi from Bleach.

And I'll be with someone who's cosplaying Yzak and another cosplaying Nekozawa.

:3 Hope to see you all there.

Oh and if anyone here goes on Gaia I hope you come to the meetup~ =D

I'll be wearing a gaia badge. If anyone wants a link for the template let me know.

taenojutsu
11-09-2006, 10:42 PM
I'll be going! n___n

It'll be my first time cosplaying so be sure to say hi~

I'll be cosplaying Yoruichi from Bleach.

And I'll be with someone who's cosplaying Yzak and another cosplaying Nekozawa.

:3 Hope to see you all there.

Oh and if anyone here goes on Gaia I hope you come to the meetup~ =D

I'll be wearing a gaia badge. If anyone wants a link for the template let me know.

-gaia meet-up!!? sweet.:toothy:

Jerseymilk
11-10-2006, 05:51 PM
-gaia meet-up!!? sweet.:toothy:

Here's the thread for it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17089727&page=1

taenojutsu
11-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Here's the thread for it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17089727&page=1

-thx. jersey.:toothy:

Jerseymilk
11-11-2006, 07:52 AM
No problem, and your Gaia avatar is freakin' awesome I must say.^^

taenojutsu
11-11-2006, 11:49 AM
No problem, and your Gaia avatar is freakin' awesome I must say.^^

-heh. thx.!!!:toothy:

jusdepomme
11-13-2006, 02:56 PM
Hey, do we organize a cosplay.com meet up or we'll just randomly try to figure out who is who?

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-13-2006, 04:26 PM
that would be a good idea, a cosplay.com meet up

Jerseymilk
11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Ya I'd definitely go for that.^^

taenojutsu
11-13-2006, 10:44 PM
that would be a good idea, a cosplay.com meet up

-i mostly know everyone already.

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-14-2006, 07:25 AM
well lets make a date and location quickly, THREE DAYS AWAY YO!

taenojutsu
11-14-2006, 11:13 AM
well lets make a date and location quickly, THREE DAYS AWAY YO!

-what about the regular!!? rideau shoppers.?:toothy:

Dahvie-Chan
11-14-2006, 10:45 PM
HI! Im going to the convention! I cant wait, Im dressing up as Squall Leonhart :angel:

Dahvie-Chan
11-14-2006, 11:15 PM
I'll meet up with anyone there ^_^ my friend Mandy will be dressed up as Cloud and Im meeting her there, and my friend Will is dressing up as a Robot ^.^; Anyone gonna take a chance and try the Otaku dating game?

Lanna Waterdrop
11-14-2006, 11:39 PM
I'm going, and its my costume your borrowing =P

I don't need the Dating game, I gots someone better =P

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 12:08 AM
lol I know I know XD
You might have someone, but I dont lol
I've started making a Gunblade :]

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 12:09 AM
maybe Ill go as sasuke on sunday hmm, Or just stick with squall, meh.
I cant wait!

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 12:10 AM
Squall on saturday, Sasuke on Sunday
Naaah I like Squall lol
Hey Val, have you looked at Sora's outfit, if after december I buy the material you need, do you think you could do it?

taenojutsu
11-15-2006, 07:21 AM
I'm going, and its my costume your borrowing =P

I don't need the Dating game, I gots someone better =P

-can i join the dating game.?:eek:

taenojutsu
11-15-2006, 07:23 AM
HI! Im going to the convention! I cant wait, Im dressing up as Squall Leonhart :angel:

-foolish little brother.:toothy:

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 08:46 AM
-foolish little brother.:toothy:
:eek:
You just called me her brother:confused:
Im Autumn, you must remember me, when we hung out in Rideau, I was Sasuke :untrust:

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 08:47 AM
-can i join the dating game.?:eek:
I dont think val-chan would allow you :crest:

Lunnie
11-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Get ready everyone! >D Orochimaru and his loyal underlings is coming your way! Wahahaha!

(( I can't wait! This weekend is going to be so much fun. x3 ))

taenojutsu
11-15-2006, 12:15 PM
:eek:
You just called me her brother:confused:
Im Autumn, you must remember me, when we hung out in Rideau, I was Sasuke :untrust:

-i was itachi for the larp, last summer.

taenojutsu
11-15-2006, 12:16 PM
I dont think val-chan would allow you :crest:

-hmm.? why not.?:confused:

Lanna Waterdrop
11-15-2006, 01:22 PM
Autumn, its only a game X3 I'm not gonna stop him from Joining in if he wants to.

EgnirysFaye
11-15-2006, 07:47 PM
What? There is a dating game? *Is lost like the dork she is*

Oh yes...times changed..I'm most likely going..

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Autumn, its only a game X3 I'm not gonna stop him from Joining in if he wants to.
haha okeedoke XP:angel:

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 08:45 PM
What? There is a dating game? *Is lost like the dork she is*

Oh yes...times changed..I'm most likely going..
^^ ya the date game is under events on the website, you have to fill out a profile thingy and stuff:angel:

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Oh noes I need help! I dont want to leave the Con @ 8pm T_T is anyone staying late then goin home then going back the next day??
I need to sleepover at someones house !!

EgnirysFaye
11-15-2006, 10:04 PM
^^ ya the date game is under events on the website, you have to fill out a profile thingy and stuff:angel:

Ah, I actually looked up the site under events just today but didn't see it (Though was just looking up on AMV contest since my friend is in it...)

I shall look again lol

taenojutsu
11-15-2006, 10:56 PM
haha okeedoke XP:angel:

-awesome.:toothy:

Dahvie-Chan
11-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Ah, I actually looked up the site under events just today but didn't see it (Though was just looking up on AMV contest since my friend is in it...)

I shall look again lol
Its at the bottom of the page in events, i think, im pretty sure:angel:

DJ_Izumi
11-16-2006, 03:40 AM
Yes, it's the 'Otaku Dating Game' and the concept is fairly simple. You sign up and do a pre-interview before the contest (This was supposed to be done long before the con but it's so hard to arrange and get people interested before they get to the convention. Arrangements will be made so you can sign up and do all the fun stuff at the convention.

You are then put up on stage and three contestants of the gender(s) you listed as being interested in are brought up on stage and you do the typical 'Dating Game' thing, asking the three questions. (Feel free to make them 'suggestive' the audience should have fun with this too) untill you make your final choice... ...I forget what the winners get, if anything. It's actually not my game even if I'm on staff. But I'll be the cute boy with long blond hair who looks like a girl in the school by uniform on stage at some point. Come and get me boys. :D

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-16-2006, 07:35 AM
Oh noes I need help! I dont want to leave the Con @ 8pm T_T is anyone staying late then goin home then going back the next day??
I need to sleepover at someones house !!

you can probably stay in my hotel room,
so you can 'use' that and stay for the con longer
(lol, there is like 5 other ppl staying in there too and friends using it as a drop off zone XD)...and I'm not a creepy person, I'm a friend of Vals XD

I was suppose to go to that first Naruto gathering, but couldn't make it.
I was the Naruto in the LARP in the summer.

taenojutsu
11-16-2006, 08:17 AM
(lol, there is like 5 other ppl staying in there too and friends using it as a drop off zone XD)...and I'm not a creepy person, I'm a friend of Vals XD

-u we're naruto no way!!?:eek:

Dahvie-Chan
11-16-2006, 08:50 AM

Really?? sweet, can't wait to chill with you people!

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-16-2006, 07:44 PM
@ Taenojutsu - Yo, Shut up Mark XD

@ Dahvie-Chan- yup, no problem. lol, as long as you don't really need the permission by your parents to stay in it XD (meaning like, they don't have to talk with mine or something) but yea, totally, you can use my hotel room, but you're just gunna have to find me whenever you need access to it.
you can find me on Saturday at the Kingdom Hearts Panel between 11:30-1pm (as riku) and after that, it's all luck to find me. but is shouldn't be hard to find me anyway, because me and a kairi cosplayer are bannign together in search for sora's XD

ky--Ice--
11-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Yo dudes! Dudettes!

Sorry to but in on your convo, but I...well, I dont know my place here ^,..,^;;... But yah this is so cool I mean this is my first time going to AC Cubed (My Secound anime-convention) and well yah I'm exited and stuff. I'm going as Edward Elric (FMA) And my friends are going as a very crappy Al and Winry. So yah I'll probably see some of you guys there!

Blade Tiger
11-16-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm going as Edward Elric (FMA) And my friends are going as a very crappy Al and Winry.

I'm going to have to hunt you down and make fun of your height. I hope you understand. *is hoping to cosplay Roy Mustang at the con*

jusdepomme
11-16-2006, 08:11 PM
If we organize a meet up / photoshoot of people from cosplay.com at 4pm on saturday, would there be any problems? I don't know where since it'll be my first time there though

ky--Ice--
11-16-2006, 08:17 PM
lol Blade Tiger...

Hey um yeah jusdepomme if u were talking to us we could if you like! I would love to! ok um Blade Tiger be there? I will be there, but where would we meet?

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-16-2006, 08:37 PM
ahhhh, that time would interfere with the Naruto photoshoot which is at 4 pm on Saturday T.T

KINGDOM HEARTS PHOTOSHOOT!!!

When: Saturday, November 18th
Where: Kingdom Hearts Panel Room
Time: near the end of the panel time

NARUTO PHOTOSHOOT

When: Saturday, November 18th
Where: Travelodge Hotel Lobby
Time: 4pm

I suppose, it'll have to have a change of time...maybe we can do it at the same place as the Naruto photoshoot, but just do the Cosplay.com photoshoot at around 4:45pm/5pm?

Jerseymilk
11-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Gah! I was hoping to be in my Mars costume for the cosplay.com gathering.:( I'm going to be in my Tsunade costume for the Naruto one, but if that's right before it.....oh well what can ya do? XP I'll be there for both gatherings no matter what.

Anyway....must go and finish up the last bits for my Mithra.(yes I've been a bad procrastinator about that one.... >>)

Blade Tiger
11-16-2006, 08:47 PM
I haven't really got anything scheduled for the con yet, so I'll probably make it to any Cosplay.com photo-ness that goes down. Might need a reminder, though. Maybe I'll find one of you beforehand.

Dahvie-Chan
11-16-2006, 08:48 PM
@ Taenojutsu - Yo, Shut up Mark XD

@ Dahvie-Chan- yup, no problem. lol, as long as you don't really need the permission by your parents to stay in it XD (meaning like, they don't have to talk with mine or something) but yea, totally, you can use my hotel room, but you're just gunna have to find me whenever you need access to it.
you can find me on Saturday at the Kingdom Hearts Panel between 11:30-1pm (as riku) and after that, it's all luck to find me. but is shouldn't be hard to find me anyway, because me and a kairi cosplayer are bannign together in search for sora's XD
Kickass, ya hmmm I don't know my way around the Con, how bout we meet up at the hotel lobby or something whenever you're all going to sleep??:sleep:

jusdepomme
11-16-2006, 08:50 PM
We need to do it quick because some of us (like me) might be in the masquerade and we are required to be in the greenroom at 5pm

We can do it on the sunday too, but I think we might get more people on the saturday. Saturday night just before the dance?

Dahvie-Chan
11-16-2006, 08:59 PM
hmm

DJ_Izumi
11-16-2006, 10:31 PM
For those of you who are interested in the Otaku Dating Game the organizer has posted here:

http://soap.ottawa-anime.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5555#5555

For if you wanna sign up during the convention. <3

Shouri no Hana
11-17-2006, 12:07 PM
is anyone else here freaking out? I'm freaking out and not in a good way.

There is a coatcheck at the hotel right? Because I'm most likely going to have more bags and stuff then I wish to...

taenojutsu
11-17-2006, 01:34 PM
-heh. just kidding tes. XD!!!

ky--Ice--
11-17-2006, 03:17 PM
We need to do it quick because some of us (like me) might be in the masquerade and we are required to be in the greenroom at 5pm

We can do it on the sunday too, but I think we might get more people on the saturday. Saturday night just before the dance?

Ok um...
a)When is the dance?
b)Where do we meet?
c)How old are you people? (Sorry I am asking, but want to know because well...i think I already said this but yah...I'm only some 13 year-old girl and y'know I would kinda like to know how old you guys are and stuff)

OMG lol the Al costume is praticly blue...:eek: :confused: :bigtu:
:untrust:

jusdepomme
11-17-2006, 03:18 PM
is anyone else here freaking out? I'm freaking out and not in a good way.

There is a coatcheck at the hotel right? Because I'm most likely going to have more bags and stuff then I wish to...
There is one. it's 1$ per articles and the money is going to a charity organisation (don't remember which one though)

Ok um...
a)When is the dance?
b)Where do we meet?
c)How old are you people? (Sorry I am asking, but want to know because well yah)

OMG lol the Al costume is praticly blue...:eek: :confused: :bigtu:
:untrust:

The dance is at 10 pm saturday night in the Centennial room.

We could meet at 9h30 in the hotel lobby, since it'll be easy to find the place.

Finally, I'm 21

I hope I've answered all your questions correctly! ^^

Jerseymilk
11-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Ya 9:30 pm sounds like a good idea to me.^^ I'll be there!

ky--Ice--
11-17-2006, 03:32 PM
lol. Nice.

Ok so yah thats cool um 9:30pm...yah sure it's great. Hopefully I'll reconize ya and stuff... yay! Exitement!

jusdepomme
11-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Okay! I'll bring a sign with me so you can see where we are.

ky--Ice--
11-17-2006, 03:43 PM
lol a sign. actully, good idea...

ky--Ice--
11-17-2006, 03:53 PM
ok guys well I g2g so yah I'll check in again later. Other then that, see you at AC3! ^~

Dahvie-Chan
11-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Yay tomorrow!

Kimmy
11-19-2006, 06:01 PM
It was my first time going to AC-Cubed, and I only went on Saturday, but I had a great time. =D I wanted to tell everyone in the big Bleach group that was in the masq that you guys were awesome for organizing everything in like...an hour. Lol. You guys got my friend (the Byakuya) pumped to do a skit for the next con we go to. ^^

Anyway, I've uploaded the pics I took on Saturday to my site. Enjoy~

http://hoshikage.net/cosplay/ac-cubed06/main.php

jusdepomme
11-19-2006, 06:55 PM
I've uploaded my pictures. I should do my con report in the next few days. I had such a great time!

Here are my pictures
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g238/jusdepomme_4u/AC-Cubed%202006/?sc=1&addtype=local

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 07:03 PM
It was my first time going to AC-Cubed, and I only went on Saturday, but I had a great time. =D I wanted to tell everyone in the big Bleach group that was in the masq that you guys were awesome for organizing everything in like...an hour. Lol. You guys got my friend (the Byakuya) pumped to do a skit for the next con we go to. ^^

Anyway, I've uploaded the pics I took on Saturday to my site. Enjoy~

http://hoshikage.net/cosplay/ac-cubed06/main.php

-too bad my shot was blurry, tear*

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 07:04 PM
I've uploaded my pictures. I should do my con report in the next few days. I had such a great time!

Here are my pictures
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g238/jusdepomme_4u/AC-Cubed%202006/?sc=1&addtype=local

-only 16!!? sigh*

jusdepomme
11-19-2006, 07:14 PM
-only 16!!? sigh*
Yeah I know. I was volunteering at the coat check saturday and then, I got to go to the green room for the masquerade. So I couldn't take lots of pictures. And I had to leave at noon this morning, giving me less time to take pictures T_T

My friend Beth as a whole lot of pictures. I'll tell her to sign up on cosplay.com and then, to post them.

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah I know. I was volunteering at the coat check saturday and then, I got to go to the green room for the masquerade. So I couldn't take lots of pictures. And I had to leave at noon this morning, giving me less time to take pictures T_T

My friend Beth as a whole lot of pictures. I'll tell her to sign up on cosplay.com and then, to post them.

-why not just ask her for her link on photobucket!!?

Kimmy
11-19-2006, 08:03 PM
-too bad my shot was blurry, tear*
Sorry about that. I fail at taking pictures. T.T Anyway, my friend took a lot of the same pictures as me, so if you tell me which one is you, I can ask her if she has it. ^^

jusdepomme
11-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Good idea. I must be too tired to think about it. Anyway, since I don't have her email adress (she is the one who has mine) I'll have to wait

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Good idea. I must be too tired to think about it. Anyway, since I don't have her email adress (she is the one who has mine) I'll have to wait

-jeebus. 0.o;

Dahvie-Chan
11-19-2006, 09:04 PM
omg omg omg anyone have pictures yet?? since most of you have digital?

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 09:10 PM
omg omg omg anyone have pictures yet?? since most of you have digital?

-ppl. just posted 2 links of photobucket,
pay attention squall.

Dahvie-Chan
11-19-2006, 09:20 PM
yessir lol, I didnt see that when I posted lol, I look so angry in one of the pics lol

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 09:22 PM
yessir lol, I didnt see that when I posted lol, I look so angry in one of the pics lol

yea.:toothy:

Dahvie-Chan
11-19-2006, 09:25 PM
arghhhh I wanna kill someone lol

Dahvie-Chan
11-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Damn computer

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 09:28 PM
lol yeah, like I want to hurt someone lol

-no spamming pls.:untrust:

Dahvie-Chan
11-19-2006, 09:30 PM
was teh computer, it did something, I dont spam on prupose

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 09:32 PM
was teh computer, it did something, I dont spam on prupose

-o.k. then.

Dahvie-Chan
11-19-2006, 09:36 PM
yeppers! Today was a good day, yesterday was better :]

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 09:39 PM
yeppers! Today was a good day, yesterday was better :]

-sundays always sucks.

Dahvie-Chan
11-19-2006, 09:42 PM
true that, Its saturday had more stuff to do

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 09:54 PM
true that, Its saturday had more stuff to do

-i know what to do next year, for sunday.:toothy:

Dahvie-Chan
11-19-2006, 10:12 PM
oh whats that?

taenojutsu
11-19-2006, 10:15 PM
oh whats that?

-too early to be spilled.

Dahvie-Chan
11-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Y'know what, Im thinking of being Klaha from Malice Mizer sometime for AC-Cubed or Anime North in the music video Gardenia, I love his outfit

taenojutsu
11-20-2006, 09:58 AM
Y'know what, Im thinking of being Klaha from Malice Mizer sometime for AC-Cubed or Anime North in the music video Gardenia, I love his outfit

-oh yea!!? i'll try to pull a reita then.:toothy:

Shouri no Hana
11-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Crashed and burned at school today, although I still can't get over the fact that my friend wore our school uniform on Sunday. (Still surprised no one asked too)

Sigh, still a whole year left to go now...LOL

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-20-2006, 05:32 PM
All my pics are up! (it's mostly pics of those who cosplayed FF and KH Characters though) but there are other random pics here and there.

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/Kumiko_Chan/Ac-Cubed%202006/?sc=1&addtype=local

and i have two vids up so far...

CloudxRiku make-out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2MHygbd8jQ

SoraxRIku make-out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4HLS4zW2-U
(this vid is suppose to be more amusing than to please soriku and yaoi fans 'cause, face-sucking, to me, is the most hilarious thing XD!)

Lyulf
11-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Finally got through all the stuff I bought there O_O wow I spent alot, but my plushy collection has grown :D
Wished I had gotten my outfit done to cosplay with my son though :bigcry:

Mind you had a great time, made more friends and planned more outfits so another great con :bigtu:
mind you need wider halls :untrust:

Blade Tiger
11-20-2006, 11:42 PM
The con rocked, and I really want to go back next year! Now that I remember why I love cons so much, I can't wait for the next one!

It was great to run into old friends, meet new people, and buy a huge stash of Japanese candy that'll last me for at least a good two days.

Photos are here: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/aflmng/Cosplay%20Events/AC%20Cubed%2006/?sc=1&addtype=local

I'm currently thinking about how feasible it would be to cosplay Ota next year, and how many people would recognize him...

jusdepomme
11-21-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm currently thinking about how feasible it would be to cosplay Ota next year, and how many people would recognize him...
It would be so awesome!!

Spartak
11-21-2006, 12:59 AM
well here goes my 100 pics

if u need HQ version of any of the pic then send me email + name/number of the pic phoenix_ic3@hotmail.com

LINK TO THE PICs (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Spartak/accubed/)

DJ_Izumi
11-21-2006, 02:20 AM

I assure you, we on staff at AC^3 think that would rock. :)

However, Ota is much better with the neurotic and dangerious Awa torturing him, it's a ying and yang. :3

Dahvie-Chan
11-21-2006, 08:51 AM
All my pics are up! (it's mostly pics of those who cosplayed FF and KH Characters though) but there are other random pics here and there.

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/Kumiko_Chan/Ac-Cubed%202006/?sc=1&addtype=local

and i have two vids up so far...

CloudxRiku make-out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2MHygbd8jQ

SoraxRIku make-out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4HLS4zW2-U
(this vid is suppose to be more amusing than to please soriku and yaoi fans 'cause, face-sucking, to me, is the most hilarious thing XD!) Omg omg omg I jealous Tes, that sora was hot lmao

Lanna Waterdrop
11-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Photos: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Lanna_Waterdrop/Ac-cubed%202006/?sc=1&addtype=local

There are some with us Visiting Santa Clause at the Mall. We found out it was 10$ a picture and it was for the humain Sosiety so we decided to help out and get pictures. I didn't get one of mine though X3

Jerseymilk
11-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Okay my pics are all up! But some came out blurry including the ones of us visiting Santa and the one I got of you there Val.:bigcry: Also my Mithra and Mars ones I got of myself. :mad: But I still had a great time and it was awesome seeing all the people I RP'd with again. Can't wait for the other events you're planning Val!:bigtu: Anyway......

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Jerseymilk/AC32006/

Blade Tiger
11-21-2006, 11:03 AM
However, Ota is much better with the neurotic and dangerious Awa torturing him, it's a ying and yang. :3

Agreed in full. It'd be much better with both of them.

After careful (yeah, right...) consideration, I've decided that if I go to AC^3 in '07 (here's hoping!), I AM going to cosplay Ota.

Dahvie-Chan
11-21-2006, 02:18 PM
:]
hmmm

jusdepomme
11-21-2006, 03:41 PM
Agreed in full. It'd be much better with both of them.

After careful (yeah, right...) consideration, I've decided that if I go to AC^3 in '07 (here's hoping!), I AM going to cosplay Ota.
I'm now considering the fact to be cosplaying as Awa next year XD

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Omg omg omg I jealous Tes, that sora was hot lmao

LoL. Yea I know XD
that's why I kept kissing him XD especially those lip piercings...yum.

Weren't you the one who recorded it?
or...Emra? (nun outfit one)...I don't even remember...

Dahvie-Chan
11-21-2006, 08:39 PM
LoL. Yea I know XD
that's why I kept kissing him XD especially those lip piercings...yum.

Weren't you the one who recorded it?
or...Emra? (nun outfit one)...I don't even remember...
gaah I took like 5 pics for you, I was standin there all like
waaaaah I wanna kiss lol

taenojutsu
11-21-2006, 08:41 PM
-no kadaj pic's.?
-what's this hatred!!? 0.0

Dahvie-Chan
11-21-2006, 08:59 PM
-no kadaj pic's.?
-what's this hatred!!? 0.0
It's ok everyone loves you, you're too good for pics :bigtu:

taenojutsu
11-21-2006, 09:21 PM
It's ok everyone loves you, you're too good for pics :bigtu:

-the heck!!? 0.0

Dahvie-Chan
11-21-2006, 09:23 PM
haha whaaaat?? lol

DJ_Izumi
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm not a moderator on cosplay.com but I am staff for AC-Cubed and I'd appreciate it greatly if taenojutsu and Dahvie-Chan stopped spamming this thread and treating it like it's a chatroom. :/

taenojutsu
11-21-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm not a moderator on cosplay.com but I am staff for AC-Cubed and I'd appreciate it greatly if taenojutsu and Dahvie-Chan stopped spamming this thread and treating it like it's a chatroom. :/

-see D-chan!!!:mad:

Blade Tiger
11-21-2006, 09:49 PM
Hmm. Is Ota likely to go through another severe redesign in the next year, I wonder? Blue fake fur is rare enough that I might want to pick some up first chance I get...

DJ_Izumi
11-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Ota isn't and was never ment to be a furry! ^_^;;; In one of the early arts, a misinformed artist drew him as a furry anthro cat instead of a cat-boy, and we had to use it at the time. Then all the other artists who saw this, based their art on this and it kinda went down hill from there.

It was supposed to be JUST a cat boy with the ears and the tail and we're working on fixing that image. Had some decent success this year! @_@

A lot of people also think Awa is a catgirl, but in an early art she was COSPLAYING as a catgirl and everyone thought she just was one. @_X

Blade Tiger
11-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Heh, yeah, I'm aware that the design is supposed to be a catboy. That's part of the reason I decided to cosplay him. For the sake of clarity, this is the design I'm looking at currently:

http://ac-cubed.ca/images/art_contest/ota_sha01.jpg

The blue fur would be for more realistic ears and tail, and I ask about severe re-designs so that I don't put in effort/money for naught in the event that Ota changes completely by next AC^3.

I'm now considering the fact to be cosplaying as Awa next year XD
You should! I think you'd make a great Awa!

DJ_Izumi
11-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Yup! That's the one. That's what he's supposed to look like. ^.^

tramsosMAI
11-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Is the www.ac-cubed.ca website down for a reason? Or has their server died? I've noticed that the Soap webpage seems to be down as well...

Jerseymilk
11-22-2006, 10:23 PM
It goes down sometimes. No worries, it'll be back up soon enough. I've never seen it down for longer than a day.^^

Usachan
11-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Just thought I'd update ppl here that the site was working this evening,
and here's the link to anyone who doesn't know it: http://www.ac-cubed.ca/

genny
11-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Hi!

Where the past 2 years of AC3 I was obsesses with getting People in Cosplay, this year I only went with 1 roll of film but lots of fun.

Please check out my Gallery on Cosplay.com. aka the Bleach photoshoot.

ky--Ice--
11-28-2006, 02:43 PM
OMG OMG OMG that was SOOO AWSOME!! Also, I don't know how many people saw, but on Saturday I was sometimes walking around with a toy blastoise, and on Sunday, I put an Al mask on him and made him...ALSTOISE!! lol

Yeah well now that thats over, I'll be there next year, but I donno who I'll be cosplaying as...
OOO Can't wait until Anime North im May! Gonna cosplay as Kororo from Shaman King, cha!

KC Toys Shop
11-28-2006, 03:01 PM
It was our first year at AC-cubed (2006) and what we thought of it was excellent. It was a great convention, lots of costumes, different fans for different things and generally everyone there were nice people. Althought the dealer's room was not too well lit but it was okay.

Overall - Excellent convention (the staff were great).

KC Toys Shop
www.kctoysshop.com
:)

Dahvie-Chan
11-29-2006, 09:11 AM
OMG OMG OMG that was SOOO AWSOME!! Also, I don't know how many people saw, but on Saturday I was sometimes walking around with a toy blastoise, and on Sunday, I put an Al mask on him and made him...ALSTOISE!! lol

Yeah well now that thats over, I'll be there next year, but I donno who I'll be cosplaying as...
OOO Can't wait until Anime North im May! Gonna cosplay as Kororo from Shaman King, cha!
I shoulda brought my 2 pikachu bags :]

Vicky Janelle
11-29-2006, 09:55 AM
I'm hoping to go to the Anime North, If my mom would let me go there.

Dahvie-Chan
11-29-2006, 09:58 AM
I'm hoping to go to the Anime North, If my mom would let me go there.
I plan on going hopefully, Ive never been and want to go as Sora from KH2 with Tes
you live in Russel?!
I live close :skidude2:

Vicky Janelle
11-29-2006, 04:16 PM
I plan on going hopefully, Ive never been and want to go as Sora from KH2 with Tes
you live in Russel?!
I live close :skidude2:

Russell is not that far.
The only cosplay I could do is Danny Fenton from Danny Phantom.

*Kumiko_Chan*
11-30-2006, 07:42 AM

HAHAH! yes that is right!

lol.

Dahvie-Chan
11-30-2006, 08:49 AM
HAHAH! yes that is right!

lol.
we'll be the perfect couple muahahahaha lol
my mom saw the pic of Sora and his crazy hair and she didn't think it was weird that I wanted that hairstyle O.o I was surprised she's like "That'd be hard to keep up in the morning"
:rockon: Im so getting the haircut!
then go to school and look all soo cool lol
But yeah, AN 07 is gonna be awesome!!!!:angel:

jusdepomme
12-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Here is my con report. Everything I've done is in there. Have fun reading it http://jusdepomme-4u.livejournal.com/1463.html

Vicky Janelle
12-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Here my pictures http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/Vicky_the_Stampede/Convention/

jusdepomme
12-18-2006, 12:45 PM
My friend Beth,which you probably know since she was talking to everybody, send me the link to her pictures. She was cosplaying human!Al and she got lots of email address.

Anyway, go on photobucket, username is ac306 and the password is pickles