PDA

View Full Version : Gunslinger Girls.

Deena
06-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I know it's only two weeks before the con now but a couple friends of mine and myself are planning on cosplaying from Gunslinger Girl and I was just wondering if there would be anyone else there cosplaying from this series. We'll probably have a Jose, Henrietta, Rico, and Angelica. I'd love to get some pictures with a big group!

Gotham
06-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Hooray for GSG! I will be Rico of course. It would be awesome if we could get some of the male Fratello there too along with the girls. C'mon guys, it's just a suit; it's easy!

Darth Takeo
06-03-2006, 06:40 PM
It would be awesome if we could get some of the male Fratello there too along with the girls. C'mon guys, it's just a suit; it's easy!
...but how are you gonna know it's him, unless he's always around a group?

Gotham
06-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Yeah I was pretty much just talking about the men wearing it for the group pictures that Deena mentioned.

Darth Takeo
06-04-2006, 12:02 PM
I was just asking since myself and the Team are always looking for new ideas...

Putting a suit on for the photoshoot, then changing isn't that huge a task...

If you still need/want someone to do it and nobody volunteers, let me know, and when and where the shoot is...
:bigtu:

Gotham
06-05-2006, 08:44 AM
Yeah! We are always looking for more people! How does 1:00pm in the Lobby on Saturday sound for everyone?

Deena
06-05-2006, 10:42 PM
That works~.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-05-2006, 10:45 PM
OH YAY! GSG! I WAS gonna be Henrietta...but no violin case! o.O I still can't wait to see this

Stupid2Care
06-06-2006, 03:32 AM
Well if you'd like one I wouldn't mind being a Triela or Claes with you. I guess preferably Triela because then I wouldn't have to try to scrounge up a wig on short notice. Let me know!

Gotham
06-06-2006, 05:11 AM
That would be great! The more the merrier!

Deena
06-06-2006, 06:33 AM
I'm kinda surprised! I didn't think we'd get one person even knowing what Gunslinger Girls is. I thought it was a relatively unknown series. But sweet. Yea. More the merrier indeed.

Stupid2Care
06-06-2006, 05:39 PM
I am working on convincing my brother to be my Hilshire, not sure if that is going to work out or not. Also are you guys making guns? If so which ones?

Gotham
06-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Well Deena is just carrying the violin case, and I got a prop rifel off of ebay so we didn't really make them perse. Carrying around an instrument case with Amati painted on it is a really nice alturnative to having a prop gun.

Stupid2Care
06-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Ok this might be a stupid question, but do you know what kind of a case Triela carries. After looking online and comparing to the reference pics I've been using it looks a lot like an oboe case. I haven't watched the anime in a while but I don't remember if they mention an instrument for her. It isn't a big deal, just curious... want to be as accurate possible. Maybe I'll just rewatch the anime. I need to be ready to get in character anyway.

Gotham
06-07-2006, 01:46 PM
It kind of looks like she carries one of thoes cases camera men use to carry their tripods in. You can kind of see it here: http://www.maroco-online.de/test/watermark.php?/usr/kunden/html/kunde492/html/images/artikel/DVD-00543.jpg

Maybe that's an oboe case; I'm not sure. Just anything black and cylindrical with work I think.

Stupid2Care
06-09-2006, 05:17 AM
So which outfits are you guys making? Just curious, not that it really matters. I actually have a Henrietta cosplay. The first thing I ever actually made myself (rather than my mom doing all of it). But it is the red coat that Jose gives her and then white tights and the brown boots.

Gotham
06-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Awww! I would love to see the red outfit sometime.

I will be doing Rico's black turtleneck and khaki pants get up. I really wanted to make her green coat, but it is just going to be too hot for that.

Stupid2Care
06-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Perhaps I will bring it with me. Wear it Friday and then Triela for the photoshoot or something. Though you make a valid point about it being hot.

Darth Takeo
06-13-2006, 10:49 AM
It would be awesome if we could get some of the male Fratello there too along with the girls. C'mon guys, it's just a suit; it's easy!

If you still need/want someone to do it and nobody volunteers, let me know, and when and where the shoot is...
:bigtu:
What's the status for this? Do you need this for your shoot or is it no longer necessary? Let me know ASAP so I can plan accordingly.

:cheers:

In addition, I assume this is the guy you mean, correct?
http://www.cf-network.com/cfan/IMG/gif/jose.gif

Gotham
06-13-2006, 04:52 PM
He's one of the guys. There are several "Fratello," Jean, Hirscher, Marco, and Guise who you have picutred. We can always use more people. I guess we will still be doing the shoot at 1:00 in the Lobby.