PDA

View Full Version : looking for roomates

sandquillgw
06-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Edit: As of right now we are completely full.

please post here or pm me. first come first serve if there is no room you will be put on the waiting list. Serious inquiries only please.

I have 1 studio suite reserved at the tremont plaza for otakon weekend (thursday - sunday). I am looking for roomates to split the cost with. I'm only interested in roomates staying the whole weekend (thursday - sunday) and not people needing only 1 or 2 night accomidations.

It is location #9 on the map. About 5 blocks away. since this is a suite we will have a small fridge available and a microwave but keep in mind everyone needs to share them so a cooler is suggested for any food you'll be bringing. some rooms have sleeper sofas but it's not a guarantee so assume you're sleeping on the floor.

Rules:
be curteous
No Smoking!
Cash payment in full needed on arrival at room

Price depends on how many people are in the room. for more details or questions send me a pm.

Also posted to otakon.com forums (username tohru)

NarutoRaver
06-19-2006, 02:11 PM
hey i need a room

LanceBardock
06-22-2006, 12:13 PM
seriously looking for rooms, can you help?

Admiral_Cecil
06-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Hihi,

I am looking for a ride and roomming with someone to Otakon (August 4-6). Yes I can leave Thursday. If there's anyone from Delaware, CT, PA,NJ or NY who is willing to let me carpool with them, I can take care of the gas/ toll along the way in return.

I am not a smoker, drinker, or party animal.

Anyone interested, please email me at chocobo_757@yahoo.com or AIM me at chocobo7572k5