PDA

View Full Version : Ivy Soul Calibur 2 - tips please?

Raven_Roth
06-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Me and my friends are going to do a soul calibur group, and im going to be ivy. does anybody have any idea on how i should make the eagle on the back or where to get red rose tights?? just pm me if anyone has an idea. thank you

http://www.deathcom.net/site-images/costume/sc2-scr-ivy-3p.jpg

SaccharineDream
06-07-2006, 05:57 PM
That is so COOL! For the eagle, I think you could you could do an image search of a similar eagle and blow up the pic and use it as a guide to paint it on. Same for the roses, or you could use stencils.

Fallen_Jenova
06-12-2006, 10:32 PM
I agree with SaccharineDream.. the Eagle will have to be hand painted.. as for the tights... I'm not sure.

Jen-neko
06-12-2006, 11:04 PM
I agree with the others on the hand-painting for the eagle (large reference pics will be your friend here :3 You could blow them up, print them, and use them as a template like SaccharineDream suggested, but if it were me, I'd probably just copy...). As far as the tights go, I suggest starting out with some plain burgundy tights as a base, then either paint on the design, or try to find some stretch lace to sew/glue over the top of them. The stretch lace method probably won't look as accurate, but would likely be easier.