PDA

View Full Version : Artbook Chii

bunnygirl186
06-04-2006, 12:24 PM
I found this one image from an artbook of chii that I really like and would like to do but I need to find more reference pics...If anyone has done this costume and has pics they could show me or has seen other pics please let me know!
Thanks!

Tenkage-chan
06-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Ooh! That's really cute! Unfortunately, I don't have any Chobits pics for you. You might try looking in the manga, though, as you could very possibly find the design somewhere in there. If not, try making a skecth of what you think the dress looks like. By it's style, I'd say it's something similar to what was worn around the time of the Titanic, and you could check the costumes of that time period for the approprate pattern.

Patches
06-04-2006, 01:00 PM
I think that pics might have only been made for one picture...

kitsunered
06-04-2006, 01:12 PM
If it's an artbook picture, it's probably the only picture of that outfit that exists, unfortunately. If you can't see all the details, I'd say just be creative and make the dress the way you think it's supposed to look. :)

Chii Motosuwa
06-04-2006, 03:08 PM
It's from the cover of one of the DVDs, meaning that like the artbook, there's only one image of that costume... I find that happens a lot with Chobits... As has been said, you should try and fill in the details yourself. ^_^

RedRoses
06-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Yup as everyone has said it's most likely just one image because it is an artbook thing.

But that gets your creative juices going to make it a bit more original than the other outfits Chii wears :)

Meiki
06-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Yup, definately just from an art book. If it helps, I found a bigger version:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/Anjiru16/chii.jpg
I think it's a bit more true to the original colors too.

bunnygirl186
06-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Yup, definately just from an art book. If it helps, I found a bigger version:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/Anjiru16/chii.jpg
I think it's a bit more true to the original colors too.

Thanks that helps me out a lot I think I got it all figured out now!