PDA

View Full Version : Help with KHII Sora

dkbatman06
06-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Hey, sup.. I need help with something for my Sora cosplay (AnimeNEXT is 2 weeks away, including today). I need to know the best way to make the shoulder armor on his jacket!!!does anyone have a pattern I could use or a tutorial? I really need help with this and will appreciate any help I can get!!

aznbassplayer
06-04-2006, 03:09 PM
u might wanna use somethin that's bendable dat won't wrinkle up too much. i used vinyl for my shoulder pads. i drew it, cut it out, sewed it on, and then hot glued on the white borders so that it could hide the stitches i made. i hope dat helps.

dkbatman06
06-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Thanks for your advice.

Anyone else? This is easily one of the hardest things to do for this costume, and I need to get it right by the time AnimeNEXT rolls around (I'm going on the 17th EEK!!)...

Along with that, my Keyblade needs to be fixed, I need to work on the pants, and I want to redo the gloves. There's a bunch of other little stuff (like the yellow belts on the jacket, the yellow straps for the red pouches, and making covers for my SHOES...) that still needs to be done. I just hope I can get it all done in time...

kujaeidolon
06-05-2006, 10:12 AM
You could try and make them out of wonderflex, but I have no idea how that works. There are tutorials on the forums, though.

flealeader
06-06-2006, 09:35 PM
hmm paper mache would be pretty quick...try it on a balloon or a ball...(a balloon so you could pop it and take it off easyer) and then paint it....heh i'm going as sora too...how are you making your hair?

dkbatman06
06-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm gonna get a long brown wig and style it. of course, I'll cut it where I need to, that way I don't have huge liberty spikes all over lol

Thanks for the advice. I've already started doing it by eye, almost done with one shoulder.. it actually looks pretty good. I'm using plain fabric... I was hoping someone would have some sort of template for me to use, but it's ok.

Hey, maybe I'll see you there. When are you going, that Saturday? I'll look for you... or you can look for me... lol