PDA

View Full Version : Paparazzi anyone?

FilthyWarumono
06-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Really random.. and I'm just now realizing how little sence this makes to me since this is a COSPLAY website.. XD; eheh... BUT!

Anybody attending Nan Desu Kan and not dressing up? Oorr.. still interested anyway? My cosplay group is looking for somebody(ies) to sort of act like a paparazzi, and handle cameras, video tapage, and our goodies for people and such like things (like MONEY $_$ You know you wanna!! XD j/k >>;). They would get a "tour" t-shirt type of thing (which we forgot all but one last year go us -.-), a "security" badge wark thing and also a room if needed, but the cost of it would be split between 5 or more people.. hopefully not too many more. One or two hopefully.
Not to make it seem like it's an all the time/stalker like thing, we're open to parting and doing seperate things as well, but just in general sort of.

Plus if the JRock booth wants us to perform again I think we'll need a hand with instruments and such too.. >>;; Our last person won't be attending now so we're flippin' through ideas of people, and I figured a post can't hurt.

Arigato!

ashleyohtori
06-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Robyn!

If your band plays during j-rock panel and you need setting up, I could probably help you do it. As long as its not the same time as the masquerade, I can do it! Except, I'll be in costume...Its ok, I don't think I'm strong enough to lift heavy, heavy stuff.

Hopefully its Friday because that's my only costume I can really somewhat move in.

We'll talk.

FilthyWarumono
06-08-2006, 05:50 AM
I don't think anything's too heavy anyway, an amp or two, and the drums I don't believe Shimiyu is bringing the entire set down for a performance, that'll be saved for photoshoots. ^ ^ Thanks! I'll keep ya updated.

xGacktx
06-16-2006, 08:38 PM
I missed the jrock panel. What did you guys perform? o.O

FilthyWarumono
06-24-2006, 04:38 AM
Uhmm.. I don't even remember.. we did Obscure, and Child Prey.. .. and some other one but I forget which.. Maybe the Domestic Fxxker Family.. xD;;