PDA

View Full Version : CNAnime Inuyasha cosplay.

Miko-Kagome
06-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Hello there. Me and some other are planning to get a Inuyasha cosplay together for CNAnime. We already have a few characters... But we're in need of the Band of Seven and several others. I cosplay Kagome Higurashi, Ive been cosplaying her for at least 2 - 3 years now. I was her last year at Anime North 2005 and same with this year at AN. I had a big group of people who had came for the Inuyasha gathering... but we're trying to make the group a little bigger.
This is me: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/Kagome--/IM000080.jpg
This is the AN group I was with on Saturday the 27th of may.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/Kagome--/scan0050.jpg
Happen to see us?
Well I'll post who we need down below. ^^

Miko-Kagome
06-06-2006, 01:43 AM
People We Need
- Kaede
- Kohaku
- Naraku
- Hakudoshii
- Princess Kaguya
- Jaken
- Miroku
- Tsuibaki
- Bankotsu
- Suikotsu
- Inuyasha (Maybe)
- Muikotsu
- Kirara/Kilala
- Yura Of The Hair
Along with a few others...
I'll post more as soon as I can.

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-06-2006, 02:00 PM
well,if I go..I MIGHT go as Jakotsu.-already have his costume too,I;'mjust saying if I'll wear it there or not-
It depends.lol.since I have Shuichi and Sora on the side too. -I have a thing for wearing one costume all weekend-

-was Shuichi all weekend at AN'06-

Miko-Kagome
06-08-2006, 06:34 AM
well,if I go..I MIGHT go as Jakotsu.-already have his costume too,I;'mjust saying if I'll wear it there or not-
It depends.lol.since I have Shuichi and Sora on the side too. -I have a thing for wearing one costume all weekend-

-was Shuichi all weekend at AN'06-
Ahhh, alright. ^_^hehe Well just keep me posted. It'd be nice to have alot of characters for this.

Miko-Kagome
06-11-2006, 07:39 AM
Okaaaaay... in need of two males for InuYasha and Miroku. >>

trixyloupwolf
06-12-2006, 10:59 AM
hum!!
i know a big group that is doing inuyasha and i mean big group ^^
you can try to find them wen cnanime started ^^

i think they will be like around hum 10 to 16 people in the group ^^
so yes a lots of charactere in that group ^^

if that help you...

see ya

mokulen22
06-13-2006, 04:59 AM
I was thinking about doing Inu Yasha..but I'm a girl.

Miko-Kagome
06-14-2006, 02:35 PM
hum!!
i know a big group that is doing inuyasha and i mean big group ^^
you can try to find them wen cnanime started ^^

i think they will be like around hum 10 to 16 people in the group ^^
so yes a lots of charactere in that group ^^

if that help you...

see ya
Ehh.. Do you know if any of them are on here? >.>
And thanks^^

Miko-Kagome
06-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Awww.. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. ^^
Aslong as someones in character... and knows it well and everything I don't see the big deal. I have a friend who crossplayed and it turned out really well.

trixyloupwolf
06-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Ehh.. Do you know if any of them are on here? >.>
And thanks^^

eum i don't think they come offen ..but i know some are from cosplay.com for sure i talk to some of them ^^

the girl (and her group) is from near my home and last year they won award too
so they are going to be very good costume of inuyasha ^^
but theyre name here ^^;;;i don't know them ^^;;;

sorry but for sure theyr already reserve there room so they gonna be there

well see ya

chaos_magician
06-14-2006, 03:41 PM

hey that's alright..most of the characters I've cosplayed are male and this August I'm going as that perverted 50 somethin hermit Jiraiya for CN and Reno as well...cross-playing is what most ppl do especially girls...we usually tend to favour the male characters..so I'm sure you'll be able to pull off Inuyasha even if you're not a guy..my friend did Sesshoumaru and damn she pulled it off pretty well...:toothy:

Aaridys
06-15-2006, 10:48 PM
In response to Inuyasha's large cosplay group;

They'll be approximately 15-20 people, with all the main characters plus extras.

They're the same group that did Kenshin last year, Magic Knight Rayearth before that and Fushigi Yugi before then.

Every member of that group lives in Montreal's suburbs (or very close!)

PM me and I can give you the name of the person you should contact if you want to get in touch with them as well as coordinates to reach her.

Cheers

trixyloupwolf
06-16-2006, 12:03 AM
Aaridys
tanks ^^ for given them the info ^^;;

sweet_kat22
06-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Which characters are taken and what day are you guys planning on doing this? Last time I saw a huge Inuyasha group as well , for some reason they laughed at me, :P

Miko-Kagome
06-20-2006, 07:22 AM
Which characters are taken and what day are you guys planning on doing this? Last time I saw a huge Inuyasha group as well , for some reason they laughed at me, :P
Laughed at you...? Eh.. ^^; weird. Was it at AN you saw them?
Umm, well. I WISH we could get a Kilala/Kiara but someone would need to make all that... with fur and things. >.<;;
But we might need a Kanna, Yura, Princess Kaguya and any other girl you can think of out of the series. Theres a list up there with some people we need.

sweet_kat22
06-20-2006, 09:43 AM
I see that Miroku is not taken he kicks ass. I may plan to take him if no one minds me cross playing as him. I am Naruto on saturday though I told them I would be Naruto so I am going to be Naruto for sure. I hope you guys plan to do this sunday. Can I have Miroku?

Please note, I REALLY would rather be Inuyasha if he is not taken yet. I say my phasique is better for him just as it is for Naruto. Although if he is taken I will not mind much to be Miroku instead he was one of my favs too.

Miko-Kagome
06-22-2006, 05:54 AM
I see that Miroku is not taken he kicks ass. I may plan to take him if no one minds me cross playing as him. I am Naruto on saturday though I told them I would be Naruto so I am going to be Naruto for sure. I hope you guys plan to do this sunday. Can I have Miroku?

Please note, I REALLY would rather be Inuyasha if he is not taken yet. I say my phasique is better for him just as it is for Naruto. Although if he is taken I will not mind much to be Miroku instead he was one of my favs too.
Have you ever cosplayed either characters before? Miroku or Inuyasha?

sweet_kat22
06-22-2006, 11:45 AM
No, does that really matter though? I cosplayed last convention but as someone different. You didnt ask others when they asked if they have ever cosplayed as them before.

Miko-Kagome
07-06-2006, 11:53 AM
No, does that really matter though? I cosplayed last convention but as someone different. You didnt ask others when they asked if they have ever cosplayed as them before.
Ohhh, sorry... I didn't mean for that to sound rude. ><;; Yes you can be him. We'd love to have you.

sweet_kat22
07-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Doesnt matter as much lol I decided to be Sora from Kingdom hearts instead on Sunday. If I change my mind I'll let you know.

Miko-Kagome
07-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Doesnt matter as much lol I decided to be Sora from Kingdom hearts instead on Sunday. If I change my mind I'll let you know.
Ohh, alright. ^^ lol tis ok

mokulen22
07-11-2006, 05:51 PM
I might bring my old Miroku cosplay (see picture in gallary)..I'm 50/50 on that..I'd rather be Inu Yasha.

princeviral
07-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I have seen this when it first posted and now its bugging me.

I would like to sign up Miko-Kagome.^^