PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay pics

scandia
08-04-2002, 07:11 PM
Come look at my cosplay piccies! I LOVE attention.

http://www.scandiadream.org/cosplay.html

Yukai
08-04-2002, 11:09 PM
Nice! =^.^=

Yggdrasil Pie
08-04-2002, 11:27 PM
oh...wow! ^^
I love your MKR costumes! ^^

Kurenai
08-14-2002, 01:36 PM
Prettyful! I especially like the RG Veda one..very nice!

Scoti
08-18-2002, 11:51 AM
I've never seen anyone do Sakura's mom before...good job! ^ ^

KuroBara
08-18-2002, 07:47 PM
Ooh, they're all pretty. I really like Nadeshiko! It looks like you enjoy cosplaying in long flowy dresses ^_^

scandia
08-19-2002, 06:16 PM
Yes I do. In real life I dress for comfort, so cosplay can bring out the feminine side of me. I still need to put up my Little Neese cosplay pic.

KuroBara
08-19-2002, 09:27 PM
I dress comfortably too, lots of jeans and tank tops. I love to cosplay in something really pretty. I felt like a princess walking around as Suzaku no miko ^_^

Ayaka
08-19-2002, 11:12 PM
Kendappa, cool. ^^ I haven't seen much RG Veda cosplay, and no other Kendappas . . . really nice.

Rosiel
08-20-2002, 10:02 AM
> Yes I do. In real life I dress for comfort, so cosplay can bring out the feminine side of me.

A lot of my cosplays are very close to the way I dress away from work (Most of Rosiel's outfits could almost come out of my closer)... but I enjoy going medieval the best, with armor and swords and...

I bet I can blame it on reading too much Lord of the Rings when I was a kid. =P

As for my crossplaying and lack of frilly dresses, blame it on the Utena complex... when I was little, I would watch fairy tales and wanted to be the Prince, because he got to be dashing and adventurous and see the world! LOL

Rosiel
08-20-2002, 10:04 AM
> and no other Kendappas . . . really nice.

I ten to recall that a girl on this board did Kendappa complete with the harp... I forgot who it is though...

I always wanted to do grown up evil Ashura with the armor... but I'd need a Yasha and finding someone that fits the role is impossible. ;____;

KuroBara
08-20-2002, 10:46 AM
>As for my crossplaying and lack of frilly dresses, blame it on the Utena complex... when I was little, I would watch fairy tales and wanted to be the Prince, because he got to be dashing and adventurous and see the world! LOL

LOL, Utena complex! I either wanted to be the princess, because she got the best clothes, or the magician / fairy, because they could actually do some cool stuff. And I love wings, I always wished I could fly as a kid, so I have to do a costume with them!

Rosiel
08-20-2002, 01:42 PM
> I either wanted to be the princess, because she got the best clothes, or the magician / fairy, because they could actually do some cool stuff.

I have to say Prince was a second best for me. I always preferred knights in shining armor, but it doesn't fit as well in the Utena motif. =) Ah, epic battles and swordplay!

(Needless to say I was a tomboy)

> And I love wings, I always wished I could fly as a kid, so I have to do a costume with them!

I love wings too! (Who would have thought LOL) I wanted to be Archangel Mikael for a while when I was a kid (not only did he have wings, he had platemail!), then grew up wanting to be a Jedi.

And, well, reality caught up with me and I turned into a cosplaying engineer. ^___^;;;;;;;;;;;;;

soshi
08-23-2002, 06:11 PM
wai, you're costumes are really pretty :D

eehhhehehe, Rociel, I have a Yasha costume, but I haven't worn it because I'm anal about finding a perfect wig. ^_^; Yasha and Ten-oh are the only character's from GR Veda that I'd cosplay.. after Ani-magic I'm going to start Ten-oh. *_* wai.

chuu, there needs to be an RG Veda group..

Rosiel
08-26-2002, 11:03 AM
> chuu, there needs to be an RG Veda group..

Oh yes! If there was one forming, I would volunteer as Evil Ashura. ^____^

Shima-Mizu
08-29-2002, 12:20 PM
I love the Little Neese one, you don't see many people dressing up as her often.