PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know who this Citan is?

Yuna_Braska
03-02-2003, 04:44 AM
X.x hahahaha. So, I found this really awesome Citan Uzuki from Xenogears on the site, Khamryn, who actually went to Katsukon (Maybe I'll be able to go next year...).

I'm actually wondering if anyone knows who this is, because I'd really like to tell him that his costume is absolutely awesome.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=24390&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

There's a picture of him, so... yea.

Thanks a lot, guys ^_^

Nietsche
03-02-2003, 06:18 AM
Hey! That's arcticayeka!

Recca-kun
03-02-2003, 09:32 AM
Help us boost his ego even more so that he doesn't cut his hair! ;)

twentystitches
03-02-2003, 09:43 AM
O_O Oh that is his real hair!! Oh geez...*worships* So pretty...He shouldn't cut it!!!!

^_^ He's got a good costume too!

sailor-moon
03-02-2003, 10:14 AM
holy s*** *o* his hair is awsome!!he souldnt cut it!!^o^ but it is up to him-.- ^.^

arcticayeka
03-02-2003, 02:38 PM
What... who said... where? Hair? Huh?

I'm awake too early. -.-

But as my friends say, that is me. And yes, that is indeed my actual hair, that they won't let me cut in hopes of getting to me to go Otakon in for the Xenogathering. They kept bribing me with Maria.

I am digressing! Thanks for the shout outs. ^^

-Doc

neoangelwink
03-02-2003, 05:16 PM
i konw him ^__^ not personly but we have see each other. yeah dont cute his hair it look great!!

Emeralda
03-02-2003, 05:55 PM
See Dan! You may NOT cut your hair. Females have spoken. *grumbles* Course I'm female, but he doesn't care a frill what I say. Then again, I guess its only cute females that he listens to. SO LISTEN TO THE WIMMINS DAN! Or we deny you Maria. >.> And I start sending you nightly Xenosaga spoilers.

Yui
03-02-2003, 11:51 PM
Haha...lookies, you got a fan! Guess you're Doc enough, huh? Remember, "long hair -on the top of your head- is always good" ^_-

Yeah, if you cut it, and we'll take away your Nietsche visitation rights, too.

And you have no choice about the Xenogathering. You *will* be at the Xenogathering.

SailorMo
03-02-2003, 11:55 PM
Oh no you don't, HAG!! You are NOT cutting your hair and that's final!!!

::smoochies::

Emeralda
03-03-2003, 12:01 AM
That's right Dan, don't make me call you again for harassment. And what Yui said, no manwhoring for you!

A J
03-03-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Yui
[/B]

ROFL... ok now you KNOW he won't cut his hair. ;)

-AJ

khamryn
03-03-2003, 04:27 AM
::late, but agrees:: No cutting of the hair!

Yuna_Braska
03-03-2003, 04:51 AM
arcticayeka- hahahahaha *hug, runs*

Fangirl? Me? I'm not rabid. ^^ hehehehehehehe. Anyway... yea... really really nice costume... yea... no cutting off your hair, or else I'll hunt you down and tie you up until you grow it back out.

No telling where I'll put ya, but I'll tie you up somewhere *kidding*

X.x;;; heh... don't be too worried, I'm really not -that- forward. hahahaha *hide*

Nietsche
03-03-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Yui

I feel so used!

arcticayeka
03-03-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Nietsche
I feel so used!

Let's run away together! Then no one can tell us what we can do!

... unless that's what you want?

Emmy said Then again, I guess its only cute females that he listens to.

I don't listen to anyone but Nietsche.

Lilli
03-03-2003, 01:42 PM
...so he can't cut it, but am I still allowed to dye it? XD

Oshi
03-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by arcticayeka
I don't listen to anyone but Nietsche. So, Dez is a cute female? O_o; Sure fooled me!

Emeralda
03-03-2003, 04:24 PM
I feel so used!

AWwww... we still heart you Dez.

AUGH! There I go with lame work-speak again!

Yuna_Braska
03-04-2003, 02:54 PM
^_^ Anyway articyka, awesome citan. ^_^;;;;

hahaha.

x.x;;;

Nietsche
03-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Oshi
So, Dez is a cute female? O_o; Sure fooled me!

...You must die Mr Oshi!!! Painfully, preferably with salt and lemon present!!!

Yui
03-04-2003, 11:06 PM
Poor Yuna, look what you started.

Eh, anyway death is too good for Oshi. Let's drug him and put him in an embarassing cosplay instead. And then let Al have him. (& Sorry to involve you Dez...but you're just too good as bait to manipulate everyone...even if your avatars get progressively creepier...)

Eee...what color is Lilli making Dan's hair? Will we have a super-saiyan Citan now?

Nietsche
03-04-2003, 11:22 PM
Progressively creepier? you have yet to see full on creepy!

Lilli
03-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Saaaa :3 Who knows?

Hmmm. What color, what color...

We... should... HOLD A VOTE!!! YES! XD Muehehe! What color to turn our lovely boy Dan's hair?? I'm voting for... araa. *ponder* I'd say purple but I'm just tooo biased... So... BLUE! Muehehee *goes to search out which box she packed her hair dying supplies in*

Rosiel
03-05-2003, 12:12 AM
I want to dye my hair! But I can't touch it until AX... we wouldn't want Yuber running around with the wrong colored hair...

And he should go for a crazy color if he does dye his hair! I second Lilli on purple! A nice dark purple!

Lilli
03-05-2003, 12:45 AM
:3 :3 :3 :3 It'd be so awesome, ne? <3 Work very well with his skin-tone! Ne ne, what color does Rosiel want to dye her hair? ._.\/ Be careful what brand of dye you use!! Some can stain your hair T_T I dyed mine purple... it was pink for a year, I'm not exaggerating T_T Even after I bleached it, all the blond was gone... and only that pink tint remained... Still, it worked, dying it orange... and then purple again...

(Lilli Edit: Indeed. Neither exaggerating OR taking time to spell correctly, it would seem.)

:3 And then crap happened and I hacked it off. The end.

Haaai hai! Hehe *brings a buncha colors and different levels of bleach with her to the next con she goes to and sets up a hair dying booth* Hehee, I wonder how hard that would be to do... Probably illegal ^^; Boooo.

:3 Hmmm. *dyes Dan's hair blond and sticks him into her Fina costume... again*

Recca-kun
03-05-2003, 01:32 AM
*Laughs* I thought you were planning to stick him in Nuriko. ;)

*Keeps trying to shake off the idea of making his own hair silver/white*

A J
03-05-2003, 01:58 AM
Lilli is supposed to dye my hair! I want... BLUE!! ^^

I'd grow it out and make it purple for Pyslocke but then I gotta grow it out... yuck. ^^

-AJ

khamryn
03-05-2003, 02:50 AM
Rosiel- ::Imagines a a flame-red haired Yuber::

Dez- ::Offers a mallet.:: ^.^

Nietsche
03-05-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by khamryn
Dez- ::Offers a mallet.:: ^.^

A mallet is waaaay too goood for Oshi...thanks tho! It'll have to involve sharp objects and forbidden territories and maybe a little car freshener!

khamryn
03-05-2003, 09:05 AM
Nietsche- ::Laughs.:: XD

Rosiel
03-05-2003, 09:55 AM
> *Keeps trying to shake off the idea of making his own hair silver/white*

Same here. The only thing that holds me back is the fear of frying my hair... it's so long I don't know if the ends could take that much chemical abuse. Because, after all, white IS a natural color, so I can't get in trouble at work over it... I hope. O_O

And you end up with white hair, imagine how quickly roots would grow in. >< But if you ever decide you want to go ahead, I could do it for you.

> :3 And then crap happened and I hacked it off. The end.

Yikes. I think I am now scared of bleaching my hair yet again. I don't want to hack it off. >< But a nice platinum blonde would be so lovely...

> Rosiel- ::Imagines a a flame-red haired Yuber::

At least if it was black I could claim I'm Pesmerga... although after being told I look like Antonio Banderas when I cosplay Laures (and being really really insulted by that) you won't see me with black hair ever again (or well until I forget that horrible defamation!).

arcticayeka
03-05-2003, 11:14 AM
A mallet is waaaay too goood for Oshi...thanks tho! It'll have to involve sharp objects and forbidden territories and maybe a little car freshener!

The first thing that came to mind was Zexen knights with Goro support killing Oshi. o.o

AND WHAT IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT DYING MY HAIR!>?!

I can't do anything with it until at least after Otakon.

-Doc

Yui
03-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Well, we -could- have a Miang-ized Citan, then. That'd confuse everyone.

Emeralda
03-05-2003, 09:26 PM
OH! There we go! Make Dan into Miang-Karen!!!!

KaineMaxwell
03-05-2003, 11:22 PM
Poor Oshi...death by the sweet scent of a pine car freshener.

Duncan
03-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Bleaching your hair white is easier said than done. My hair for example is SUPER resiliant, and it took about 4 to 5 treatments to get it the right tone. Purple/Violet toner helps a lot too. In my experience, doing it a little bit at the time (Every other week...etc..) decreases your chance of frying your hair, instead of just going all the way on the first try.

Here's a pic of my hair a few years ago.

http://www.realitygauge.com/friends/awa.jpg

Lilli
03-06-2003, 12:29 AM
:3 On Rosiel's hair, it wouldn't be hard, I shouldn't imagine.

Hehe! All the times I bleached my hair, I never fried it. Even when I did a BAD thing and bleached it a week after I dyed it orange so I could dye it purple...

^^; What fried my hair was a medication I was on for a while. It did all sorts of bad stuff! Boooo.

^-^\/ Fear. I've bleached italian hair to platinum/white, and polish fur (ok... hair... but damned if I can tell the difference on this kid ^-~) to light light light yellow, so I could dye it red XD

It's all in the technique :3 And the level developer ._.; And the kind of powder you use... Then if it's ethnic hair, sometimes you have to add red/gold corrector. Aaraaa ^^;; *falls over* I miss having purple hair ^^; Boo to business america.

arcticayeka
03-06-2003, 12:37 AM
I could get by at my current job with colored hair. Probably would get some funny looks from the older PhDs, but some of them give me funny looks already with my long flowy hair.

... which I find all over the laboratory. -.- I shed too much.

Wheee.

-Doc