PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Photoshoot

jade_dincht
06-06-2006, 09:39 AM
I was thinking of having a Final Fantasy Character get togther on Saturday! We would meet at the bottom of the escalators and then take some pics (this way we don't have to go looking for one another). It would happen at 12:00 noon, or thereabouts, pending the schedule for guests and such. What do you think and who will you be wearing, if your coming! I will be wearing either songstress Yuna or berserker Yuna, pending if i get her done in time. Let me know!

Machinehead
06-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Wasn't someone else planning along these lines? Ahwell I'll probably show up anyway ^.^ This is all FF right, I might end up taking my Blackmage on Saturday

chaos_magician
06-06-2006, 11:34 AM
I was thinking of having a Final Fantasy Character get togther on Saturday! We would meet at the bottom of the escalators and then take some pics (this way we don't have to go looking for one another). It would happen at 12:00 noon, or thereabouts, pending the schedule for guests and such. What do you think and who will you be wearing, if your coming! I will be wearing either songstress Yuna or berserker Yuna, pending if i get her done in time. Let me know!

I have started an Advent-Children-Final Fantasy thread and am organizing a group for a photoshoot for CN most likely on the Saturday as well so you're more than welcome to join