PDA

View Full Version : Heya Guys!

Dr. Makoti Jean
08-04-2002, 06:51 PM
Hey everyone! I'm new here as you can see. ^^; I'm 14 years old and I'm from New York. I'm starting to get into cosplay thing because it looks kinda cool to do. So I thought it be cool if I joined a message board of cosplayers. That way I can learn how there costumes are done and other stuff. ^_^ Well then, cya laterz! :cool: :skidude:

Ayaka
08-04-2002, 07:17 PM
Another NY cosplayer! You gonna be at AXNY, or too far upstate/wherever? Well, anyway, lots of people here who can teach you many things. ^^ Welcome to the board! *gives Pocky*

Yggdrasil Pie
08-04-2002, 09:51 PM
Welcome Welcome! I'm Koko, nice to meet you! *gives a blue origami flower*

Dr. Makoti Jean
08-04-2002, 11:31 PM
Hey Ayaka! Nice to meet you! ^_^ Are you also from New York? And no I am not going to the AXNY ;_; . I just got into the whole cosplay thing. Btw don't live to far from New York. I'm hoping when I am at least 20 or 18 the oldest I'll go to differnent convos in other states. But till then I'm a take it easy. ^^

Hi KoKo! ^_^ Nice to meet you! Thankies for the oragami! Its really pretty! ^^

Bai bai!

Ayaka
08-05-2002, 12:08 AM
Not exactly ^^ I was there for college, but I've transferred so now I'm stuck back in the midwest . . . ;_; But my bro lives in NYC, so I have a reason to visit. ^^ It's too bad you can't make AXNY, but, I'm sure you'll be doing tons of cons in a few years!

Dr. Makoti Jean
08-05-2002, 12:28 AM
Oh I see. Yeah I wish I can go to the AXNY. Maybe next year eh? Maybe I'll see you then? So what are you going as in the AXNY Ayaka? I'm just curious. ^^