PDA

View Full Version : kisses on v-day

neoangelwink
03-02-2003, 05:32 PM
Hi guy IM curious, how many people go kiss by me? ^_^. not real kiss (OK one person did kiss me this bunny girl she was thinking for candy one) I thought funny to find out. I have read some people thread and Happy very did like it. maybe next con by popular demains I will give more choclate kisses.

I all so dare some try to rent me in mage does any have 5,000 gold pieces? HeHe if not that OK ^_^ the price is high just a little joke. plus don't think my BF like it some did bid actual rented me. also it hard to find gold pieces and there no monster to fight.

even if didnt give a kiss sorry bout that ^_^, next time i see u I will give u one.

Neko Cathy
03-02-2003, 07:15 PM
I just gave pocky for those in need or for those who were unfortunate to brighten their day. Like those poor ass Otakus in the dealers who don't want to be jipped by pocky boxes being priced to 2-4 bucks.

Naw... I couldn't go up to anyone and physically kiss them because I had a severe case of strep. :( it was sad... I tried singing the DDR song "Do It All Night" in my char and it came out all scratchy and hoarse that I didn't want to annoy anyone else in the elevator w/ me.

You didn't give me a hersey kiss, but that's ok. I was hard to find at the convention. Finding me at Katsucon was like finding that bitch, Carmen Sandiego. :D

chrisscrewball
03-02-2003, 07:27 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure you gave me a Hershey Kiss, cuz I definitely remember someone giving me one.....I do remember you though.

MegaPlayboy-kun
03-02-2003, 07:33 PM
I think you gave a hershey kiss to my friend Brian in the game room while waiting for the DDR qualifiers... but then I could be wrong because we might have been drunk... ^^;

Neko Cathy
03-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by MegaPlayboy-kun
I think you gave a hershey kiss to my friend Brian in the game room while waiting for the DDR qualifiers... but then I could be wrong because we might have been drunk... ^^;

:eek: YOU GUYS WERE WALKING AROUND THE CONVENTION DRUNK OFF YOUR ASSES?!! For qualifications too? ... Lord Almightly thank god I was in the Duel Jewel concert :rofl:

MegaPlayboy-kun
03-02-2003, 07:45 PM
yeah.... you should know that babe..

Neko Cathy
03-02-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by MegaPlayboy-kun
yeah.... you should know that babe..

And you didn't share one drop of that vodka because you and the BVs drank it all while I was getting banged up. Assholes :mad:

Oshi
03-02-2003, 09:56 PM
I got like, 3 kisses off of you, Carrie XD

chibi-dj
03-02-2003, 10:04 PM
I DID! I DID! and....i gave ya a Valentine's lolipop too!

i love gift exchanges ^_~

ZiggyB
03-02-2003, 10:56 PM
I got one from you. I'm also pretty sure I gave you a rose as well.

<-- dork passing out roses at Katsucon. :)

sailor-moon
03-02-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by chibi-dj
I DID! I DID! and....i gave ya a Valentine's lolipop too!

i love gift exchanges ^_~

wai wai wai!! ::dances:: that lolpop was yummy^o^ lol hehee ::hugs::

ZiggyB!! the rose thing was so cute!!!^_____^

Giant Alucard
03-03-2003, 08:45 AM
I didn't get anything *sniffle*. Maybe it was because i was tall and evil looking. One girl asked me if I was giving out "bites" for V-day. I didn't know if that was good or bad though........

ZiggyB
03-03-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by sailor-moon
ZiggyB!! the rose thing was so cute!!!^_____^ [/B]

Hehe thanks.

It was great meeting you in person. :)

sailor-moon
03-03-2003, 05:56 PM
^__~. like-wise

neoangelwink
03-04-2003, 12:21 AM
the rose was very cute ^_^ i carried around all day. think u again. lolpop was great too. think u. sorry that didnt give a kiss Giant Alucard and Neko Cathy. hug

mina2223
03-04-2003, 05:42 PM
You gave my daughter and her friend one, but I missed out!