PDA

View Full Version : Rebirth: of DUCK DUCK GOOSE!!!!

Zepka's_Hollow
06-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Yo this is Z. here,

i was a ddg'er saturday at AB06. and it was awsome, so all those who believe in the great DDG then reply and we will create another good time at CTcon06!!!!

esantiago7292
06-10-2006, 07:45 PM
That would be cool, the only thing I'd be worried about is ripping my costume while getting up or running. Oh and tripping over somone xD But in end it'll be fun

But I think programing is already over >.> You should check at the CTcon forum

Yuki Eiri
06-10-2006, 08:04 PM
That... Is.. .AWESOME

Zepka's_Hollow
06-10-2006, 10:02 PM
That would be cool, the only thing I'd be worried about is ripping my costume while getting up or running. Oh and tripping over somone xD But in end it'll be fun

But I think programing is already over >.> You should check at the CTcon forum

programming ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DDG is spontaniuous....it is done in the middle of the floor somewhere and it collects people like a black hole collects matter....it cant be destroyed....only made bigger...

it is not a planned event

Uchiha Nick
06-10-2006, 10:04 PM
lol I was the spider-man that stopped by for a little bit at the duck duck goose game. I am definetly down for another game ^__^. Last year at conneticon we also had a game of "keep the pikachu in the air" with a very large pikachu plushie.

Adara
06-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Duck duck goose wins at life! I'm in :D

BlackieChuu
06-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Tell me the day and time, and I'm there ^^!

~Blackie~

Hiro_01
06-12-2006, 02:56 PM
you guys could play that outside if it's not raining

JeiC
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
I was gonna stop and play at AB, but my feet were killing me...stupid boots. I'll bring comfy sneakers to come and play in.

Adara
06-12-2006, 07:03 PM
you guys could play that outside if it's not raining

The halls and the foyer area inside are definitely big enough for a good number of people to play. Going outside probably wouldn't be the best idea, since it will probably hot... and I can't imagine too many people being enthusiastic about playing around outside in the middle of Hartford. :p

Rath Illucer
06-12-2006, 09:17 PM
haha - my costume should both be durable AND cool(ish) so i'll be in ^ ^ I'm purposly attempting to make my costume almost glomp proof - can't do anything about my hair) but re-inforcing EVERYTHING on seams etc. (my friends glomp me when i'm NOT in costume... so i don't want to chance this getting messed up. Thankx to that though i should have one hell of a durable costume for other things like this when i'm done with it ^^) Sounds random... and random is fun ^ ^

BlackieChuu
06-12-2006, 09:49 PM
As long as it's not friday, I should be good.

~Blackie~

Zepka's_Hollow
06-13-2006, 03:35 PM
Ok now im glad to hear everyone want sto do this ^^. im waiting on some info from other people about events and photo shoots. but when i get everythig i will post here any info people need to know for DDG. also i will have contact info for anyone that has questions fter i post the info.

esantiago7292
06-13-2006, 09:38 PM
programming ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DDG is spontaniuous....it is done in the middle of the floor somewhere and it collects people like a black hole collects matter....it cant be destroyed....only made bigger...

it is not a planned event

oh I see! Sounds awsome, I'm in :bigtu:

Hiro_01
06-13-2006, 10:09 PM
ah that's true, just don't piss off the convetion staff members who aren't running the convetion. they kicked my friend's brother out for doing nothing last year.

i'd like to watch, but if i'm in my battery costume then i can barly sit on the floor in that thing. I don't want to rip it i've worked to hard for that.

also it was kind hard to run up steeps with that thing, not to metion it was kinda hard to run at all.

Zepka's_Hollow
06-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Ok here we go....id say if we are gonna make our human sacrifice.....i mean play DDG, then we should meet in front of the dealers room sometime, before any of the shoots, or after them,

now since DDG is so spontaneous, we dont have to set a time, just follow the crowd..

CYA ALL THERE!!!!

esantiago7292
06-15-2006, 10:26 PM
ah that's true, just don't piss off the convetion staff members who aren't running the convetion. they kicked my friend's brother out for doing nothing last year.

i'd like to watch, but if i'm in my battery costume then i can barly sit on the floor in that thing. I don't want to rip it i've worked to hard for that.

also it was kind hard to run up steeps with that thing, not to metion it was kinda hard to run at all.

Ohh yeah your right I hope you we get in trouble...well the crowd didn't get in trouble for playing pika ball or whatever it's called last year. I wasn't in the pika ball game but I did catch a glimps of it.