PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Another person! Whom is me! Yay!

AironMouse
08-05-2002, 04:49 AM
Hi everyone. Im..Amy o_o; Im a youngin, sort of..14 >_>! Im starting cosplay, I live in the..Um..North County Area, and Im currently working on Esmeraude, Relena, Lady Une, Dorothy, Edea, and a Female Lava. Umm..If you want, you can add me to your Yahoo! Pager, my name is PrincessBunniie. Everyone on here is so nice, and I finally decided to join! Yay me! Anyways. I love you all. I hope you all help me in the future, or I help you. Thanks! ^_^!

Mei Lan Chang
08-05-2002, 05:03 AM
Hello hello Ms. Mouse. Welcome aboard. So you are doing a female Lava eh? That sounds cool. I want to see the finished result, ya? And here's a pink bunny for you just because I like ya!
Oh, by the way, I am Pheobe.

AironMouse
08-05-2002, 05:06 AM
Pheobe is such a kinky name! *Dies* It's too cute..And I'll get some pictures up of it when I finish it. Someday xx! And thanks! And Pink Bunny's rock.

Yggdrasil Pie
08-05-2002, 11:24 AM
Welcome! Welcome! I'm Koko, nice to meet you!! ^^ I'm 14 too...not too young, ^^

*gives a blue origami flower*

Ayaka
08-05-2002, 03:08 PM
Welcome welcome! *gives Pocky* ^^ I'm in the camp who saw the subbed OAVs for Miyu and still insists it's Larva . . . ah well ^^

AironMouse
08-05-2002, 07:04 PM
I just call him Lava because it sounds funny o_o; I saw the Subbed too. Just call him Lava fer fun ^^ Mm..Pocky..And good! Im not the only young one around here now

Neon Genocide
08-06-2002, 08:37 AM
welcome, aironmouse....