PDA

View Full Version : anybody w/ large bodysuit-type or Pocky costume?

Troppy
03-02-2003, 09:41 PM
This may need to go in "Seeking Cosplayers," but I felt the target audience would more likely be in this forum... anyway...

Will anybody at ACen be sporting a large, bodysuit type costume? Like a Cactuar, Moogle, Pac-Man, Ryo-ohki, PenPen, etc? For our skit, (which we promise is VERY worthwhile) we need such a cosplayer... we also NEED a Pocky Box costumer, although we could more easily accomplish that on our own if we cannot find one elsewhere.

If you own such a thing, will be at ACen, and would like to join in on a skit, PM me or email omegamoon@go.com. help is needed GREATLY, and it would be SO appreciated.

Thanks!

SoulCrash
03-02-2003, 09:57 PM
I was about to go as TOFU from Resident Evil 2. But since I'm in staff, I don't think that's going to happen....

Lilli
03-02-2003, 10:09 PM
Troppy, two years too late. Remember Breezey the Cutest Box of Pocky that ever lived? :3

Troppy
03-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Yeah I remember breezy! <3 I don't think she fits in that anymore though, lol...and Rasha will probably hog her for her own, anyway. *giggle*

Yui
03-02-2003, 10:35 PM
psst...the Pocky box got pitched when they moved - but don't tell Bri O_o

And yeah, if Rasha/Kat gets herself in the mood to actually do a skit this year, she has already claimed little Bri to be part of the fiendish scheme...even though Bri isn't so little anymore.

Anyway, I've heard some rumors on Pocky-related costumes, so I'll try sending those people here for ya.

Troppy
03-05-2003, 07:46 PM
lol....situation.....grim...*twitch*

Menchi
03-06-2003, 07:51 AM
heh not sure if they woudl allow me to enter menchi again. i never really asked. but i know my friend isnt likely to bring her cactaur costume. maybe ppl will step up an say they wanna ^^:; i woudl make a pocky costume but am soooooo broke an needed to finish commisions first heeeeeelp! ^^;;

Yumeko
03-06-2003, 08:48 AM
nope, you can't enter your Menchi again....sorry

Troppy
04-01-2003, 04:41 PM
I hate to bump a dead thread, but our skit still doesn't have the necessary pieces, and since time is running low, it would be greatly GREATLY appreciated if anyone in a body suit/pocky costume would link up with us. We'd rather have the quality work of someone else than the slacker rush-job stuff we'd throw together...

...that, and we're lazy. The skit IS extremely worthwhile though, especially for those who are anti-cliche... rrgh, must not spoil... >.< PM me for info.