PDA

View Full Version : Naruto cosplayers?

majekili
06-14-2006, 12:41 AM
It may be from the killer filler episodes, or the big breaks between updates, or just general loss of interest, but people seem to be cosplaying Naruto less and less.
Who plans to cosplay a character from Naruto at CN??

I'm going to be versions of Sasuke all three days (one of which being TJ). I have a friend who will be versions of Naruto all weekend (one of which being TJ aswell).

Alexia Ishtar
06-14-2006, 02:04 AM
less and less? pfft I've just found the joy of Naruto cosplays! I just finished TJ Sakura, Kakashi, SnJ Itachi and Tsunade!

for CN I'm bringing Tsunade since I'm only going on the Saturday.

Edit: Don't ask what I'm doing awake at 3:00 in the morning

chaos_magician
06-14-2006, 06:32 AM
less and less? pfft I've just found the joy of Naruto cosplays! I just finished TJ Sakura, Kakashi, SnJ Itachi and Tsunade!

for CN I'm bringing Tsunade since I'm only going on the Saturday.

Edit: Don't ask what I'm doing awake at 3:00 in the morning

yes fillers dammit I don't mind a few hear and there but they need to start pacing things or ppl will start to loose all interest quickly..thank-god for the manga...I wonder in the end what will happen to Sasuke..ah wellies Naruto still rocks just want more plot development....>_<

hehehe now It looks like I'll have to try and finish Jiraiya for CN..I have an Advent Children gathering I'm organizing at 12:30 on the Saturday so after a few hours I'll switch into jiraiya..Reno-Jiraiya....what a transformation!!!..btw what time is the Naruto gathering sheduled for ??? if there is one....

Terensu
06-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Count me in... Either as ANBU Shikamaru or Shikaku with my son as Mini-Shikamaru.

pinkkitten
06-14-2006, 10:02 AM
My friend and I are going as Sakura ad Ino for one day (haven't dicided which one yet)

Alexia Ishtar
06-14-2006, 10:36 AM
awe, mini Shikamaru! XD I hope you dress him up. As soon as I can I plan on corrupting my niece with cosplay cuteness!

*coughs* anyway. I really wish I could go for the whole weekend, but my pocket book won't allow it (*silently damns self home renovations*) But ja, Saturday for sure I'll wear Tsunade!

majekili
06-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Yay! There are a few of us.

I don't know about gatherings. If there are, they will probalby just sort of HAPPEN at some point (it'll be a lot easier seeing as the con is MUCH smaller then AN).

Alexia Ishtar
06-15-2006, 12:45 AM
We should go out for dinner XD or lunch or something

Terensu
06-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Who needs a dollfie when you've got a younger person to dress up as characters eh?! Nyahahaha... Lunch and or dinner would be good... It has to be in a Japanese place though... Would you guys want to order what the characers actually like?! Nyahaha... I sure do hope Shikamaru or Shikaku loves beef... need to do research.

EDIT:
After a short research... I don't think I can eat what Shikamaru likes... mackerel and kelp... Cursed seafood lover!

chaos_magician
06-15-2006, 09:40 AM
yes I second that!! that would be awesome and Japanese I can never say no to...lol Tsunade and I are going to get drunk with all that Sake.. hehe.. Itadakimas!!!...>_<

Alexia Ishtar
06-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Ano....heh ^_^() As much as I would love to drink sake and get smashed with Jiraiya, I won't because I'm allergic to alcohol IRL and it would probably put me into a coma heh..

chaos_magician
06-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Ano....heh ^_^() As much as I would love to drink sake and get smashed with Jiraiya, I won't because I'm allergic to alcohol IRL and it would probably put me into a coma heh..

ah no you're allergic..poor Tsunade-sama I don't want you to go into a coma now okay maybe some green tea then and of course sushi...:angel:

Terensu
06-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Area you trying to kill our Hokage? I thought you didn't want the spot? Envy?

Pazuzu
06-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Oooh~! :D Well, I'll wearing my Deidara for CNA, and'll have my Kisame friend with me whatever day that'll be~

chaos_magician
06-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Area you trying to kill our Hokage? I thought you didn't want the spot? Envy?

lol!! why no Tsunade-sama makes a better hokage then me anyday..too much responsibility and knowing me I'd just run off duty and chase after all the pretty ladies out there...:toothy:

Alexia Ishtar
06-15-2006, 05:10 PM
He wouldn't want to kill me, cause then I'd come back and haunt him XD then he wouldn't be able to chase the ladies *snickers*

Terensu
06-15-2006, 05:42 PM
I sure do hope that there's more Naruto cosplayers in CN... I've never been to CN, compared to AN, how are they different?

Clarrisa
06-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Hmm, I'm going to be either Deidara again, or maybe I shall be Sexy Jutsu Kisame. If I can get the costume done in time for CN, I might be Kiba too. Anyways, I plan on coming on all three days if possible and changing costumes in the day. So ya.

Clarrisa
06-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Hey, terensu! I just checked out your pictures and I remember you from AN06! I was watching you walk around (I was the overly hyper Deidara) and took your picture xD

chicken_lover
06-15-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm going to come to CNA dressed up as Naruto, but I'm not sure if I can go for "all 3 days". Saturday and Sunday are fine with me.

chaos_magician
06-15-2006, 08:49 PM
I sure do hope that there's more Naruto cosplayers in CN... I've never been to CN, compared to AN, how are they different?

well CN is not as big as AN since it's also a comic and sci-fi con as well... there will be Naruto cosplayers for sure but I doubt there will be as many as AN..but hey there's still a few months so maybe more ppl will be interested in joining and we'll have a large group:toothy:

Terensu
06-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Clarrisa:
I don't remember you taking my picture... Am I that forgetful? Can I see it? I've got like 0 to no pictures from AN T_T... I went alone so I didn't have a photographer... I posted a link to the photos I took from the Naruto photoshoot... I'll post it here if you want to see...

Chaos:
Oh is it... I think I've been to CNA then... Cuz I remember going to a comic con several years back and it was in the same place where CNA is going to take place...

Kawaii Akina
06-15-2006, 09:59 PM
I'll bring my Naruto costume just incase for the photoshoot. Love to go to the photoshoot for another year ^^ So I'll be Naruto~

Brita_Lee
06-15-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm going to CNA as Shikamaru. ^^ It'll be very summer worthy. It was quite the tossup between him and Haku. ^^ Heh heh.

pinkkitten
06-16-2006, 09:15 AM
If we go out for dinner or something, Sakura likes cucumbers. veggies are my mortal enemy. *shakes fist at them* Die. (well except brussle sprouts and brockely)

Never been to cn b4. But from what I hear its suppose to be really fun.

majekili
06-17-2006, 12:18 AM

CN is smaller. Everything is in one part of a building (smaller even this year as we are in the SMALLER HALF OF THE BUILDING :mad: ). There is the comic/sci-fi aspect to it.. so basically more storm troopers :). Everything is in rooms, versus big curtains.
Really, there's a more diverse range of panels and things you can go to. Since it's also more corporate, there are a lot more guest appearances and speakers per capita. Voice actors, artists, that sort of thing.

It's a more toned down version of AN, let's say. No big dances or concerts. Just fun people.

an_cafe
06-17-2006, 04:01 AM
me and my freind r doing this version of sasuke

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/Otaku_Haru/755906061_l.jpg

Terensu
06-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Man, it would be so awsome if cosplay was as big here as it is in the Philippines and some other parts of the world... They actually have commercials for conventions and they encourage you to come in cosplay... Even mall openings have cosplayers...

Well, I guess CNA being smaller is ok... In AN there was alot of empty space... But it was still cool! I can't wait for CNA cause I get to cosplay again! YAY!

Kawaii Akina
06-18-2006, 12:22 AM
me and my freind r doing this version of sasuke

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/Otaku_Haru/755906061_l.jpg

I'm totally going to take a picture of you and your friend ^^ Never seen anyone do that cosplay of them before~

Alexia Ishtar
06-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Ooo that's going to be awesome. I have that picture, and I never even noticed it was them XD

sweet_kat22
06-19-2006, 11:21 AM
I have a group of 4 Naruto cosplayers, I am Naruto if anyone wants to meet up with us you are welcome. It is growing already into 5 maybe. Check out my post for more details if you want to join.

Alexia Ishtar
06-19-2006, 01:46 PM
I've been thinking about this dinner thing (again for lack of anything else to do on a rainy day and having a broken sewing machine)

If you guys are really up for it I was randomly searching Tourism Toronto and found to Japanese restaurants.

Izakaya: http://www.izakaya.ca/index.html
and
Ki Modern Japanese + Bar: http://www.kijapanese.com/

Not being from Toronto (and not quite sure how far of a walk it is because MapQuest is really misleading) I'll leave it up to you guys if we want to do this or not. Though I think if we do, we should maybe call ahead and make sure they're alright with a bunch of us coming in costumes to their restaurant (and we would probabably have to make a reservation ahead of time if there's a lot of us) just a suggestion though! :bigtu:

~Slightly aggrivated because she's allergic to sake, Tsunade ^_^ ~

sweet_kat22
06-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Neato. I am hoping that my group will want to join you guys for the dinner. You mean in our costumes I am thinking :P

Anyone need help with Toronto hotels/ directions/ bus information ask me, I have been there more then 10 times in my life. :P

chaos_magician
06-19-2006, 09:21 PM
yep for sure we'll all be in cosplay!! naturally we'll go to a Japanese restaurant, maybe drink some sake and scare all the normals lol!! >_<

just wondering since this is probably going to be on Saturday what time is this going to happen??...I have an AC photoshoot I'm organizing at 12:30 which will probably be for a couple hours and then I'll do the switcharoo into Jiraiya..also the masquerade is in the evening and I'm not sure cuz I might attend that..><

Alexia Ishtar
06-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Being that I can't for the whole weekend (T___T stupid expensive Toronto hotels and no monnies for me) It would have to be Saturday. When's the masquerade? Cause it might be possible to do it between that and your photoshoot??

Edit: Okay, I talked myself into going down for all 3 days of the convention! I just won't stay in a hotel. It's actually cheaper, though a bit more hassal, for me to take a bus down and back every day!

chaos_magician
06-19-2006, 10:13 PM
hmmm well the masquerade starts at 6:00 but technically ppl start lining up an hour before that since it's always insanely packed and ppl want to get a relatively good spot... so anytime before lining up and after the AC shoot is fine with me...>.<

Alexia Ishtar
06-19-2006, 10:17 PM
*points to her edited post*

We can do it any day, now that I've decided I'm going to make it for all 3 days of the convention. I've only been to CN once and I don't remember much about it, we could always try for Friday dinner?

Carsis
06-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Ok then,

whats dis I hear about a Naruto Cosplayers gathering at CNanime? I am organizing a 6 person (hopefully ><) party for CNanime, and by the looks of it. 4 of the 6 are going to be Naruto related, including me as Gaara.

Are there any solid details for the gathering, and or dinner involved?
also, hey kat :P
And on top of that, (I am actually looking for one other person to fill in the void for the hotel pool, if anyone is interested. Please be sure to e-mail me.)

chaos_magician
06-19-2006, 10:38 PM
*points to her edited post*

We can do it any day, now that I've decided I'm going to make it for all 3 days of the convention. I've only been to CN once and I don't remember much about it, we could always try for Friday dinner?

yay I luv u!!! ur going for all three days!!! Friday sounds like an excellent day to go for dinner..or Sat is still doable for me but a bit tight...it would be awesome to round up a big group of us and see how we're gonna scare the normals..Jiraiya is really crazy for Sake so you'll have to make sure I don't drink too much hehe...:drink:

Brita_Lee
06-19-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm not a drinker, which is okay, cause Shikamaru is underage anyway. ^^ Silly sake.
I plan on wearing Shikamaru for most of Saturday (after the AC photoshoot), untill Masq time (me and some friends may be doing a skit).
A Friday dinner sounds lovely. A nice gathering near/after con hours or something since Fridays usually have early close hours at cons.

Alexia Ishtar
06-19-2006, 11:45 PM
yay I luv u!!! ur going for all three days!!! Friday sounds like an excellent day to go for dinner..or Sat is still doable for me but a bit tight...it would be awesome to round up a big group of us and see how we're gonna scare the normals..Jiraiya is really crazy for Sake so you'll have to make sure I don't drink too much hehe...:drink:

O_o I feel so loved. ^_^ I'm brínging Eriya with me too =p

Terensu
06-20-2006, 05:47 PM
T_T I guess I'll have to miss this dinner thingy... I'm probably just going on the Saturday event, MAYBE Sunday...

EDIT:
Maybe we should list down who's going as who... Just to make it more organized?! I'm going as either ANBU Shikamaru or Shikaku.

sweet_kat22
06-20-2006, 09:36 PM
I dont think it really matters who is who, mainly because there are 2 different groups here. I noticed someone else is Naruto as well so to me it doesnt matter. I am Naruto in my group.

chicken_lover
06-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah.... there's a good chance there will be doubles of each character at the CNA, so it's better just to keep off the "who's going to be who" list =D.

Alexia Ishtar
06-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Guaranteed there will probably be more than doubles at CNA, there were a LOT of Naruto's running around Anime North afterall.

sweet_kat22
06-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Nice I want to try the cloning technique Muwahah lol.

All us Narutos should get together and take a pic of one alone and many around us that would be funny :P

Brita_Lee
06-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Hooray for shadow clone jutsu! ^^

Terensu
06-21-2006, 11:09 AM
How many people are going? I'm just curious!

sweet_kat22
06-21-2006, 11:40 AM
In whose group lol. I got 4 people in my group of Naruto. My friend carsis, another friend from highschool and his brother. I better order stuff from ebay soon I dont want all the Naruto stuff to disappear on me lol.

Alexia Ishtar
06-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I think he just meant in general

Terensu
06-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Wait wait... there's 2 groups? Why?

Alexia Ishtar
06-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Ah, I think I see what's happened. Kat is just referring to herself and her friends that are going as one group and everyone else as another group ^_^()

I think to keep things simple we should just keep this as a -general- group of Naruto cosplayers so we can get some photos + dinner if people are still up for it. (never having had Japanese food before I'm all for it >< )

chaos_magician
06-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Ah, I think I see what's happened. Kat is just referring to herself and her friends that are going as one group and everyone else as another group ^_^()

I think to keep things simple we should just keep this as a -general- group of Naruto cosplayers so we can get some photos + dinner if people are still up for it. (never having had Japanese food before I'm all for it >< )

omg!! serious Alexia ur in for a treat I luv Japanese I'm hooked!!! I can recommend some good dishes if ya like....sooooo yummmy....:toothy: ..yeah I agree with Alexia..this is open to anyone whose interested..anyone's welcome!!>_<

Alexia Ishtar
06-21-2006, 03:39 PM
omg!! serious Alexia ur in for a treat I luv Japanese I'm hooked!!! I can recommend some good dishes if ya like....sooooo yummmy....:toothy: ..yeah I agree with Alexia..this is open to anyone whose interested..anyone's welcome!!>_<

Eheh ^_^() I live in such a small town, I have no doubt I'll like it but I think I'll take some advice on what's good or not. Hehe...I'm going to get around to emailing those two places I posted back on the last page, see if they have any problems with a group of people showing up in costumes XD

sweet_kat22
06-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Yes that is what I meant about my group being seperate because there are doubles of characters. My group may be joining the dinner depends what Carsis says if we are welcome too ?

Carsis
06-21-2006, 09:53 PM
That really depends on the date and time. More importantly, what our group will decide on the days to go :P

Alexia Ishtar
06-21-2006, 10:59 PM
*nodds* Of course you guys are welcome. The only thing is we'll need to know (though we've got a few months to work out the kinks) when I emailed the one place they just said they'd prefer a reservation with exact, or close to exact numbers.

sweet_kat22
06-21-2006, 11:14 PM
2 months isnt it? I still cant wait for the con, I been excited for it since the last one. :) we will know soon as we get our group for a meeting about the trip. :skidude2:

nannerz
06-22-2006, 01:55 AM
Well Im going to wear artbook sakura again ^_^ Does anyone want an artbook sakura in their group? ^_^

Michiko chan
06-22-2006, 07:27 AM
I'm going to do time jump Ino. =D I'm getting the fabric for her today.

Terensu
06-22-2006, 08:14 AM
YAY, time jump Ino... We need a time jump Chouji... Unfortunately I'm not going as time jump Shikamaru... Unless we can find a TJ Chouji, then I'll go just to complete Team Asuma!

sweet_kat22
06-22-2006, 11:46 AM
Well Im going to wear artbook sakura again ^_^ Does anyone want an artbook sakura in their group? ^_^

What is artbook Sakura :P Picture?

chaos_magician
06-22-2006, 12:10 PM

it's from the Naruto Artbook...this is where she based the costume from.....
there are also pictures of her costume in her gallery..>_<

sweet_kat22
06-22-2006, 05:38 PM
Wow cool, your welcome to walk around with us if you want. We dont have a Sakura, all boy characters lol. I will let you know what our group plans to do on Saturday. That looks like a good costume idea :P

Michiko chan
06-23-2006, 08:04 AM
YAY, time jump Ino... We need a time jump Chouji... Unfortunately I'm not going as time jump Shikamaru... Unless we can find a TJ Chouji, then I'll go just to complete Team Asuma!
Its always hard to find Choujis. They are just not in high supply (or I just haven't noticed. xD)

nannerz
06-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Wow cool, your welcome to walk around with us if you want. We dont have a Sakura, all boy characters lol. I will let you know what our group plans to do on Saturday. That looks like a good costume idea :P

Alright sure sounds good ^_^ Just PM me when you know whats going on

chicken_lover
06-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Hey I was just wondering....

This is going to be my first time at CNA, and I just wanted to know, will there be a specific location where we'll be doing this?

Terensu
06-23-2006, 09:36 PM
I saw like a couple of Choujis in AN... No TJ Chouji though T_T... WE NEED A TJ CHOUJI!!!

Chicken Lover:
I don't think we've decided as to where we're going to meet...

Michiko chan
06-24-2006, 09:50 AM
I know there was a naruto group planning for CN, but their thread dropped off the pages because no one had posted for awhile, but they're still planning on Gaia. I think they were planning for sometime mid Saturday in that...area thingy directly across from the TCC.

@Terensu: A time jump Chouji wouldn't be easy, that's the problem. D:

Terensu
06-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Well, the armour part would be kinda hard... But it can also be pretty simple. CARDBOARD!!!! I'm actually thinking of a TJ Chouji but like the skinny version hahahahaha... Then again it wouldn't have the same effect.

Alexia Ishtar
06-24-2006, 11:32 AM
I know there was a naruto group planning for CN, but their thread dropped off the pages because no one had posted for awhile, but they're still planning on Gaia. I think they were planning for sometime mid Saturday in that...area thingy directly across from the TCC.

@Terensu: A time jump Chouji wouldn't be easy, that's the problem. D:

Are you referring to Fia's group??

sweet_kat22
06-24-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm so excited we now have 6 people to walk around in our group. My friend Carsis got another friend from school to join and someone from this board is in too walk around anyway.

NOTE: If anyone still wants to join our group they are welcome, you do not have to be in our hotel room to walk around with us we will just meet at the convention :P

nannerz
06-24-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm so excited we now have 6 people to walk around in our group. My friend Carsis got another friend from school to join and someone from this board is in too walk around anyway.

NOTE: If anyone still wants to join our group they are welcome, you do not have to be in our hotel room to walk around with us we will just meet at the convention :P

hhehe yes that person would be moi ^_^

sweet_kat22
06-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Yep, I was too lazy to look up your name lol. Did my friend Carsis email you yet? Oh and btw we are doing a skit for the masqurade as well. We still dont know what we are doing but we will let you know if you want to join in that too.

Michiko chan
06-24-2006, 06:18 PM
Are you referring to Fia's group??

Yup.

@Terensu: Skinny Chouji?! NEVAR. What about all the jokes?

Alexia Ishtar
06-24-2006, 06:23 PM
Yup.

@Terensu: Skinny Chouji?! NEVAR. What about all the jokes?

hmmm Now I know I'm pretty sure I saw you at AN >< But I didn't really get to stay for the Gaia Gathering (that and that guy being a jerk again *vents*)

*cough*

Michiko chan
06-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Eugh, stupid jerk guy being jerky. Hopefully he's fired. D:

Jog my memory again-What were you cosplaying as?

Alexia Ishtar
06-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Well I haven't heard much about him at the guild, so hopefully. Apparently it wasn't only us he had issues with over the weekend.

Eh, I was TJ-Sakura. I didn't stay to long because I went to help set up the chess board.

Terensu
06-24-2006, 11:32 PM
BUT there was a point in the series where...

NARUTO SPOILERS STARTS
Chouji lost weight after he consumed the red pill when he was fighting Jiroubou in the Sasuke Retrieval arc.
NARUTO SPOILERS ENDS

That was only one time though, don't think it would happen again...

Brita_Lee
06-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Tee hee. ^^ Thanks for the spoiler warning Terensu!
But now it makes me want to read it, now that its tiny and stuff. Hahaha!

Carsis
06-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Kat,

Let us wait for the players to assemble first :P Then we can decide on the skit and stuff, that and you may want to cut down on the sugar a little :P :)

majekili
06-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Well, the armour part would be kinda hard... But it can also be pretty simple. CARDBOARD!!!! I'm actually thinking of a TJ Chouji but like the skinny version hahahahaha... Then again it wouldn't have the same effect.

Transformed butterfly Choji (the one who almost died to whats-his-face sound guy). He was thin. You should do that ;)

Michiko chan
06-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Well I haven't heard much about him at the guild, so hopefully. Apparently it wasn't only us he had issues with over the weekend.

Eh, I was TJ-Sakura. I didn't stay to long because I went to help set up the chess board.
Ooo! I think I saw you too~ I liked your cosplay. I think I even got a picture of you and your friends? =O

@Terensu: You could go as skinny Chouji. Or you could stuff yourself to make you look larger? xD!

Alexia Ishtar
06-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Ooo! I think I saw you too~ I liked your cosplay. I think I even got a picture of you and your friends? =O

@Terensu: You could go as skinny Chouji. Or you could stuff yourself to make you look larger? xD!

Um, quite possible X_x we stopped for a lot of photos, but I had a Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and a Kakashi-Moogle with me ^_^() (Everyone remembers the Moogle) Ah, but I'm on the guild none the less:bigtu:

I really need to change my Cosplay screen name to match but I'm Chibi Lenne ^_^

Michiko chan
06-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Chibi Lenne? I remember you now~ See, most of the people have the same names, but you changed. -looks accusingly- Its confusing~ ;_;

Alexia Ishtar
06-25-2006, 07:51 PM
I'm sorrrry T_____T I had this before I was ever on Gaia, I've been meaning to ask Admin to change it for a while...but with site upgrades I've been putting it off

Michiko chan
06-26-2006, 11:29 AM
You can change it yourself.
Just go to your profile page.

Terensu
06-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Brita Lee:
I learned my lesson on the Chess Battle forum... But it seems that with the spoiler warnings, it makes you want to read it more... I read spoilers when I was watching Naruto... Knowing what is about to happen isn't so bad, its still exciting when you see it happen!

Michiko:
Skinny Chouji will have to wait... As you could see in my sig, I have quite a few planned out already, hehehe... But I shall one day do a skinny TJ Chouji since I like how he's designed as a character (except for the hair... MULLET)!

Michiko chan
06-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Mullet Chouji! That's what he should be called instead of Time jump Chouiji. Everytime I see someone with a mullet in public, I have to resist not falling over laughing. xD

O_o I was looking at your list. You've got your work cut out for you. But who is Shikaku?

Alexia Ishtar
06-26-2006, 02:47 PM
You can change it yourself.
Just go to your profile page.

I don't think so T__T I went to my profile, I can change my cosplay alias, but it doesn't change my account name :bigcry:

Hagisan
06-26-2006, 02:53 PM
were we talking about naruto here?

Michiko chan
06-26-2006, 03:16 PM
I don't think so T__T I went to my profile, I can change my cosplay alias, but it doesn't change my account name :bigcry:

OHHH, here you can't. xD; I got mixed up. It sucks that you can't change it here.

@Hagisan: We were...but we got distracted. 8D Like normal teens do.

Terensu
06-26-2006, 03:37 PM
Michiko:
Shikaku is Shikamaru's dad I'm somewhat a lazy cosplayer and so a little alteration here and there and TADAAA, I'm a new character hehehe... I too can't help but giggle when I see a person with a mullet... Ahihihi... Then again, they probably giggle when they see me... I currently have a bowl for hair!

Alexia Ishtar
06-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Heh, sorry, but then again, I'm not a teenager and I still get distracted.

Anyway, I'm going to ask anyone who might be interested in going to a Japanese restaurant PM me so I can give them a bit of an idea of just how many of us they need to prepare for. Cause you know, random costumers might freak out some people XD

chaos_magician
06-26-2006, 04:08 PM
you know I'm in!!!!>_< I hope we can round up a decent amount of ppl...can't wait eeeee can't wait for CN & freakin out the normals.. >_<

Michiko chan
06-26-2006, 06:58 PM
@Terensu: OHOH. I feel stupid now. I knew he was related to Shikamaru somehow...xD
And a BOWL for a haircut? Explain?

@Alexia: I dunno, how far would this Japanese place be?

Terensu
06-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Michiko:
Not alot of people know Shikamaru's dad by name so no need to worry there hehehe. And as for the bowl hair cut... I kinda have the Rock Lee hair-do right now... Kinda! I can still do the Shikamaru hair style though... With a ton of gel and spray net!

Alexia:
I'm still undecided for this one... Is there a dead line or something?

Alexia Ishtar
06-26-2006, 08:13 PM
Eh, I won't need exact numbers until maybe a week or two before CNAnime. Right now its so the owner can decide if he wants to even let us eat in his restaurant in costume.

as for the distance *checks* I have no idea how far of a walk it is, I just know that it says 2 minutes when I check MapQuest, assuming they mean drive. It's actually on the same street as the convention center.

sweet_kat22
06-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Keep this dinner thing updated so I can let my group know about it too. We may plan to join you. Final decission so far there are 6 people in our Naruto group. Unsure about our Kakashi I hope he dresses up though lol. :P

*Kumiko_Chan*
06-27-2006, 06:07 PM
well um...if I make it..I might be Deidara...or Itachi...still deciding. XD

Michiko chan
06-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Hrum, hrum, Alexia, I'll probably won't decide until a couple days before the con whether I'm going to the japanese place or not. xD

@Terensu: I want to see this Rock Lee hairstyle. Haha, you should totally do a Shikamaru cosplay with rock lee hair.

chaos_magician
06-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Does anyone wanna go as Orochimaru!!!! pls pls then we'll have the complete sannin and I'll luv u forever!! oh and I'll buy u pocky!!! >_<....I'm Jiraiya Alexia's Tsunade but wahhhhhh no Oro yet..so if anyone's interested let me know pls pls and thanx!!>_<

sweet_kat22
06-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Orochimaru? tongue person right? I am unsure but I looked up pics lol since I am only nearing episode 30 :) I started watching Naruto because my friend Carsis wanted me to be in his cosplay group but I love it now lol.

Hmm I will watch further on and decide if I will take this person for probably Sunday only. Probably not though this char looks odd.

You guys need any other chars for Sunday? I still dunno what Im gonna do sunday.

chaos_magician
06-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Orochimaru? tongue person right? I am unsure but I looked up pics lol since I am only nearing episode 30 :) I started watching Naruto because my friend Carsis wanted me to be in his cosplay group but I love it now lol.

Hmm I will watch further on and decide if I will take this person for probably Sunday only. Probably not though this char looks odd.

You guys need any other chars for Sunday? I still dunno what Im gonna do sunday.

yep yep the guy with the snakey tongue 19758

ep 30..yeah that's when he's made an appearance but has taken over a different body.is a female the incident in the forest when he attacks Naruto and the rest with the giant snake that's him...yes asides from that really long semi-disturbing tongue he's actually a pretty interesting character..he is a villian but I think he plays a significant role in the series and alot of things still need to be revealed about him and his past...once you get further along with the series you'll be hooked and things get pretty interesting... now the recent episodes are all fillers so kinda boring pointless little stories..although the manga right now is sooo awesome that I'm blown away at all the intense stuff that's happening...ah well hopefully someone will be interested...I would have done it myself but I'm gonna be Jiraiya so I can't be two sannin at once...>_< thanx for considering it though

Alexia Ishtar
06-28-2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I need an Orochimaru to help me keep Jiraiya in check!

chaos_magician
06-28-2006, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I need an Orochimaru to help me keep Jiraiya in check!

wahhhhh hey now Tsunade-sama whatever do you mean...Jiraiya is erm yah fine and dandy...ehhhh very responsible and mature-ish ...sooooo now I need the snake guy babysittin me..aaaarrrrgh okay fine then I don't wanna mess with our Hokage....soooo Orochimaru you better get ur butt down here or else hehe Tsunade will scold and punish meh...

Alexia Ishtar
06-28-2006, 12:33 AM
wahhhhh hey now Tsunade-sama whatever do you mean...Jiraiya is erm yah fine and dandy...ehhhh very responsible and mature-ish ...sooooo now I need the snake guy babysittin me..aaaarrrrgh okay fine then I don't wanna mess with our Hokage....soooo Orochimaru you better get ur butt down here or else hehe Tsunade will scold and punish meh...

*blinks* I will not say it, I will not say it I will not say it ><

Jiraiya's pervertedness is rubbing off on me damnit! ><

Clarrisa
06-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Did I post on this board already? XD
I'm coming as... some Naruto character to CN for sure ^^'

sweet_kat22
06-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Hm well that character sounds interesting. I MAY decide to do that for Sunday... which days are you guys Naruto chars? I have to watch up to episode 30 to see him more lol.

EDIT: Never mind about that plan thing.

And let me know what day you guys are doing your group thing. How many people have you got here like over 10 ? lol havent been keeping count :P

chaos_magician
06-28-2006, 11:39 AM
well friday and saturday afternoon for sure..not too sure about sunday cuz I might wanna wear one of my more casual cos on the last day like maybe Reno..so dunno yet....><

Alexia Ishtar
06-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Hmm more than likely Friday and Saturday afternoon. Sunday I'm either wearing Elena or SnJ-Itachi, cause y'know Itachi needs his love XD

sweet_kat22
06-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Oh thats not workable for me then. Friday- Shadow Saturday- Naruto. So sorry about that. Otherwise I would have been willing to be the character on the sunday :P Sunday is just an extra costume day for me until someone needs me for something :P

chaos_magician
06-28-2006, 01:04 PM
hey that's cool but I'd like to get pics of you on Sat with my Jiraiya cos...>_<

Clarrisa
06-28-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm coming on all three days as possible, and prob as SnJ Kisame on one of those days. We should take a picture if you're gonna wear SnJ Itachi, Alexia :P

Alexia Ishtar
06-28-2006, 03:46 PM
I'm coming on all three days as possible, and prob as SnJ Kisame on one of those days. We should take a picture if you're gonna wear SnJ Itachi, Alexia :P

SnJ Kisame? Oh my gosh, I love that <3 Definitely. Because I'm not staying at the con (bussing it everyday from Orillia) I'll be bringing one of those small-ish luggage on wheels things so I'll definitely have it with me.

sweet_kat22
06-28-2006, 04:07 PM
hey that's cool but I'd like to get pics of you on Sat with my Jiraiya cos...>_<

Are you talking to me? or someone else? You mean my Naruto costume lol :P All I got is the pants so far. Where the hell do I find a winter coat in the middle of the summer lol.

And you will probably see my group wondering too :P

chaos_magician
06-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Are you talking to me? or someone else? You mean my Naruto costume lol :P All I got is the pants so far. Where the hell do I find a winter coat in the middle of the summer lol.

And you will probably see my group wondering too :P

ah yess sorry forgot to quote that yep yep your Naruto cos...u are after all my pupil...>_<

sweet_kat22
06-28-2006, 10:59 PM
kk I hope we run into you guys :) Should be fun heh :toothy:

Clarrisa
06-29-2006, 08:47 AM
Okies, I've decided, I'll wear my SnJ Kisame to this ^^ Whoot! I'm excited!

*checks calendar* Damn.. so far away! D8 *speeds up time*

Clarrisa
07-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Are we having a photoshoot?

KazeChan
07-02-2006, 10:37 PM
*if things dont work out for my digi cosplay* I will be Sai ;P gotta love Time Jump! <3 I love the outfit too xD I'll be in a crazy group of insane girls. I'm also bringing along another friend with me, and I dont know who she'll be cosplaying as, if she can go. *something Narutoish* <3 anyway, I hope i'll be here for the convention, see you all then! =D

majekili
07-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Wow! This is awesome! AN had me worried, but it looks like there are going to be a small army of us.

My Naruto and I have had changed plans. We're still going to be the characters, just, oh well you'll see ;)

sweet_kat22
07-03-2006, 01:17 PM
So theres prob 3 or more groups of Naruto chars lol. :) Should be interesting lol.

chaos_magician
07-03-2006, 01:22 PM
*if things dont work out for my digi cosplay* I will be Sai ;P gotta love Time Jump! <3 I love the outfit too xD I'll be in a crazy group of insane girls. I'm also bringing along another friend with me, and I dont know who she'll be cosplaying as, if she can go. *something Narutoish* <3 anyway, I hope i'll be here for the convention, see you all then! =D

yessss u better be there and cosplay from Naruto cuz Jiraiya needs to glomp u with luv and some Icha Icha Paradise...>.<

chicken_lover
07-03-2006, 08:25 PM

Yay! I get to meet you again =P. If you remember me, I was Naruto, when you took a picture of me and my friend dressed up as Sakura on..... Sunday at like 6:45pm-ish.

And I'm 100% sure I'm gonna be dressed up as Naruto again, cause... well.... I can't think of any other people to cosplay as atm =/.

Alexia Ishtar
07-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Hhmmm Me thinks I need to get a big bat or something Perferably foam, to keep Jiraiya in check

chaos_magician
07-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Hhmmm Me thinks I need to get a big bat or something Perferably foam, to keep Jiraiya in check

wahhhhhhhhhhh Tsunade-sama!!!! :bigcry: see I was expecting to get smacked around by a female one way or another but this isn't what I had in mind hehe okay I'll behave I promise.....well since it's foam a little smack or two won't hurt hopefully.....:toothy:

Alexia Ishtar
07-03-2006, 11:29 PM
Hmmm that gives me an idea XD would you be against posing for some pictures with a leash on :p

chaos_magician
07-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Hmmm that gives me an idea XD would you be against posing for some pictures with a leash on :p

lol! a leash u say....hmmmm what are u scheming now Tsunade-sama...and I thought I was the pervy one hehe... :toothy:must be contagious... sure why not.... Jiraiya's willing to be punished... gently... I hope...next thing u know I'll be chasing after pigeons and barkin at ppl!!!.. >________< I must do what the Hokage says....

Alexia Ishtar
07-04-2006, 12:08 AM
lol *chuckles* Yes you must do -anything- I say XD and yes apparently the pervy-ness is contagious T_T I need more sake! Must wash away the perv-impulses! ><

chaos_magician
07-04-2006, 12:23 AM
hai hai Tsunade...what has this hermit gotten himself into...I can't help those certain impulses...you only live once and I've still got that certain charm eh..easy on the sake...we need our Hokage to stick around... now you know you just might give me some new ideas for my next book hehe...>.-

Alexia Ishtar
07-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Hey Hey now, I'm Hokage, I can drink sake if I want and don't make me get my foam bad now :toothy:

chaos_magician
07-04-2006, 07:40 AM
lol!!! you'll punish meh with or without that bat sooo either way Jiraiya's gonna get it....hehehe now we need u Orochimaru to get this little party started!!! and sniff save me from Tsunade...

Alexia Ishtar
07-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Awe come on *pouts* 2 agains 1 is not fair! :bigcry:

chaos_magician
07-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Tsunade you would prob kick both our butts anywayz with your super strength..I need my back-up...this ol hermit can only take so much...

Alexia Ishtar
07-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Yes, but the old hermit likes it so don't deny it :p

silverangel902
07-04-2006, 03:39 PM
After recently being hooked on Naruto (seeing the cosplay at AN made me interested to give it a try)myself and some friends are considering doing Naruto on Friday. I'm seriously considering Sakura. I'll be FF7 Lucrecia all Saturday though. Not 100% yet though. If not I'll still come see everyone :).

chaos_magician
07-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Yes, but the old hermit likes it so don't deny it :p

gahhhhhhhhhhh okay fine I admit it yesssssssss I can't help it...I like being smacked around by women especially a strong and beautiful one such as yourself Tsunade!!!!:toothy: ...hehe I'm really turning into that ol hermit scaryness.....

sweet_kat22
07-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Heh theres a little battle going on here. You guys know your stuff I cant wait to see you guys cosplay in action heh. I'll play along at the convention :) I cant wait to play Naruto with my group and others. We definatly need two group shot put together. :) Should be fun.

Alexia Ishtar
07-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Hehe, yes, we're crazy like that.

*eyes suspiciously* You just keep your hands to yourself and we'll be just fine.

chaos_magician
07-04-2006, 08:48 PM
hehe I'll try to resist those certain impulses....but no promises lol!
sure group pics are fun It would be so awesome to have a Kakashi and Ebisu tag along...we'd be like the perverted trio!!...and someone PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS k lotsa sugah PLS PLS go as Orochimaru!!!! Jiraiya will give u boxes of yummy Pocky!!!! yeessssss soooo doooooo itttt!!!

sweet_kat22
07-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Guys I thought I said already that my group has a Kakashi lol :P Carsis's brother heh :) If you two want to walk with my group your welcome too.

Alexia Ishtar
07-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Aaaahhh I don't think I could take kakashi, Jiraiya AND Ebisu all at the same time X_X

My new add: Will give Pocky for Orochimaru! >.> that sounds dirty, *shakes her fist at Jiraiya* Your fault! You've warped my fragile mind!

sweet_kat22
07-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Mmm *naruto drools at pocky* what about some ramen?

Actually I tried ramen its good :)

Soz hope you find someone to be Ori, because I really wanna be glomped by people from dressing up as Sora on sunday lol hehe.

chaos_magician
07-04-2006, 10:06 PM
come on Tsunade am I really that much to handle...lol!me and the boys will corrupt your innocent mind with all our itcha itcha paradise!!!! I'm dirty!!!?? look at Oro and that dangley tongue of his..oh yesss he's a great role model makes me wonder what he must have been doing to Sasuke all this time...>.<.....must not have naughty thoughts...hehehe...

sure I'm up for group shots..I'll need piccies with all the narutards out there so I can corrupt u all bhwahahahhahahah!!! Oro will get his snakey butt down here or else I'll have to shove that pockey ehem somewhere.....

chaos_magician
07-04-2006, 10:39 PM
After recently being hooked on Naruto (seeing the cosplay at AN made me interested to give it a try)myself and some friends are considering doing Naruto on Friday. I'm seriously considering Sakura. I'll be FF7 Lucrecia all Saturday though. Not 100% yet though. If not I'll still come see everyone :).

yesss you'll be our Lucrecia at the FF/AC shoot on Sat but I hope you'll consider cosplaying from Naruto...sooo many cool characters that I'm hooked I must cosplay one every year....:toothy: doooo itttt..I'll make u catch the Narutard-syndrome!!! lol!! no pressure now.....

Alexia Ishtar
07-04-2006, 11:09 PM
I need more sake, wash my brain of the horrible nasty images. I'm not sure who's more evil, Orochimaru or you for putting those nasty images in my mind!

chaos_magician
07-04-2006, 11:42 PM
well yours truly wrote the books but I'll say it was Oro's idea..he's not here to argue otherwise...come on I know u like it lol! >_<Oro is eviler than me..he's no ladies man that's for sure....him and his crazy body snatching fetishes..okay ermmm soooo yesss asides from that the ol hermit is a nice guy.....Tsunade easy on that sake..I don't want u doing anything drastic>.<

KazeChan
07-05-2006, 12:26 AM
Yay! I get to meet you again =P. If you remember me, I was Naruto, when you took a picture of me and my friend dressed up as Sakura on..... Sunday at like 6:45pm-ish.

And I'm 100% sure I'm gonna be dressed up as Naruto again, cause... well.... I can't think of any other people to cosplay as atm =/.

XD Omg I remember you!! <3 Yesss! =D Thanks for reminding me ^^ I hope that I see you again!

chaos_magician-- <3 Yes! Okay XD then i'll make sure to go at least ONE day as Sai! <3 *probably Sunday >>* but please still look for me as Strabimon <3 kk? =D *dances*

Alexia Ishtar
07-05-2006, 12:52 AM
*hides her copy of IchaIcha Paradise under her chair and coughs*I agree, that's my new moto!

"Blame Oro because he's not here!" XD

chaos_magician
07-05-2006, 08:29 AM
chaos_magician-- <3 Yes! Okay XD then i'll make sure to go at least ONE day as Sai! <3 *probably Sunday >>* but please still look for me as Strabimon <3 kk? =D *dances*

okay awesome!!! if I don't have Jiraiya I'll be wearing Itachi on the Sunday!! weeeee Digimon!!! I shall glomp u with :heart: !!! I want to make a Renamon and Lilymon cos!!! ah wellies someday...

yesssssssssss it's Oro's fault nah nah nah nah nah.... :toothy:

Alexia Ishtar
07-05-2006, 03:41 PM
AH! *bakahammers Chaos* you quit going into my head! (*was thinking about an Angewoman cosplay yesterday*)

And yesssss do Itachi on Sunday! XD That's when I'm wearing SnJ-Itachi ^_^

chaos_magician
07-05-2006, 04:21 PM
yesssssss I'm like ur inner self..hahahha u must cosplay what I tell u!!!hmmmmm methinks I shall do itttttttt,....I want Sharingan but soooo expensive.......

sweet_kat22
07-05-2006, 09:55 PM
I found my Naruto coat today :) I also saw someone at my college with a Naruto headband I was like :eek: But he was busy at the counter so I couldnt bother him lol. I ordered one anyway I would have asked if he was going to the convention too lol.

I may have to do the black coat naruto because I cant find a blue and orange one. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND MATCHING COAT AND PANTS !!!!!!!! I tell you I went to Good will and value village and all over the mall blah. I am going to be 2 tones of orange blah.

chaos_magician
07-05-2006, 11:39 PM
ah you mean the time jump verson...yes it's soo difficult to find orange around esp a matching shade for both top and bottom....good luck!!!

sweet_kat22
07-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah thanks, I dunno what else to do lol. Will we be eliminated from the masquarade if they find out we bought our costume full instead of making it? Because it is too hard it.

chaos_magician
07-06-2006, 10:07 AM
nah I've never heard of that ever happening...sometimes I use parts of already made clothing and then make alterations to it or add more fabric where needed...if you were entering into a different category say for craftsmanship then prob it would be best to have your own deisign or make sure it doesn't look too obvious that it's store bought... yah I've seen alot of orange bottoms but the top is difficult to find and you may have to or get someone to sew the blue part and white collar...that's what my friend did when she did Naruto..>_<

*Kumiko_Chan*
07-06-2006, 10:10 AM
If I go. TimeJump Temari.

Terensu
07-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Why do the Time Jump characters that are supposedly "partners" (Temari and Ino) with Shikamaru pop up when I'm not planning on going as TJ Shikamaru?! T_T

Brita_Lee
07-06-2006, 11:31 PM
Whoooot! I got everything I need to make Shikamaru!!! All I have to do is make the vest, dudes! >.<!!! Rock-OOOOOOON!

majekili
07-13-2006, 10:37 AM
If I go. TimeJump Temari.

:o Yay Kumiko_Chan! Awesome! *thrust of joy* I love Temari, and recently there have been a shortage! The sexiest of the girls lol :p. Hope to see you there ^_^

Alexia Ishtar
07-14-2006, 01:27 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=87415 >.>

Information thread for the Naruto Dinner!! Please come we need peoples! ><

majekili
07-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Order of business: there are a ton of us. When will the Naruto photoshoot be?

On a Saturday, sinse most people seem to be cosplaying then. Perhaps at 2pm or 3pm. Does anyone have any suggestions?

chaos_magician
07-14-2006, 03:03 PM
yeah 3:00 sounds perfect to me I'm organizing the huge Advent Children gathering at 12:30 on the Sat and then I'll switch into Jiraiya with mah Tsunade hehe..>________<

Alexia Ishtar
07-14-2006, 05:13 PM
yeah 3:00 sounds perfect to me I'm organizing the huge Advent Children gathering at 12:30 on the Sat and then I'll switch into Jiraiya with mah Tsunade hehe..>________<

jeeeze you make it sound like I need to wear a sign "Property of Jiraiya" XD

chaos_magician
07-14-2006, 11:31 PM
hehehe Jiraiya's property...lol! nah if anything it'd prob end up being the other way around..whose the one who's gonna have the leash now hehe..>________<

majekili
07-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Does a 3pm on Saturday photoshoot work for everybody else? Any objections?

Alexia Ishtar
07-15-2006, 07:14 AM
Sounds good to me :bigtu:

sweet_kat22
07-15-2006, 11:19 AM
Sadly I dont think I will be cosplaying Naruto anymore. Since I have access to another costume now, and which saves me a bit of money too costumes cost a fortune. It would have cost me over 300 $ to buy both Soras and Narutos costumes custom made. So since a friend of mine has the costume I want already I switched it for Saturday and may be doing my own skit. If I win any prizes as I said I will pass them down to the girl who made it may be lending it to me.

I still need to talk to Carsis as I said I dont want to ruin his Naruto plans if I change my costume. So If tomorrow I change back to Naruto dont be surprised lol.

Terensu
08-21-2006, 09:53 PM
I'm going to revive this just because I love Naruto and I will be Shikaku on Friday and ANBU Shikamaru (if I finish it on time) on Saturday.

chaos_magician
08-21-2006, 09:57 PM
yay thread revival! so the naruto shoot I'm assuming will be at 3:00 on Saturday?? that would be perfect cuz Advent Children is at 12:30 and then I can switch to Jiraiya afterwards...any suggestions were we meet up for this???

Alexia Ishtar
08-21-2006, 10:26 PM
I asked Fia if he had a meetup place in mind since (we're in South Building and not North) so hopefully he'll get back to me soon XD

XiaoJiuang
08-22-2006, 09:41 AM
xD I think I may be a bit late, but I'm cosplaying as the one-and-only orange clad ninja. o_o;; Naruto! With a friend who's going as Hinata Hyuuga.

chaos_magician
08-22-2006, 10:25 AM
xD I think I may be a bit late, but I'm cosplaying as the one-and-only orange clad ninja. o_o;; Naruto! With a friend who's going as Hinata Hyuuga.

yay! someone's actually cosplaying Naruto himself!! I'll need to steal u for pics with my Jiraiya if u don't mind and Hinata as well!! :toothy:

ZiplocNinja
08-22-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm not sure about my Deidara cosplay.. I don't think it'll be ready in time for the con :(

Alexia Ishtar
08-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Yay a Naruto cosplayer!! We won't have another "Naruto-less" Photoshoot!!

silverangel902
08-22-2006, 04:46 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I'm a Naruto/Hinata shipper. I definately want a pic whether I cosplay TJ Sakura or not (Lucrecia could wind up an all-dayer cause of all her hair! >_< but I'll still go to the shoot and take pics for everyone else or as many cameras as I can hold and I'll be TJ Sakura on Friday).

Alexia Ishtar
08-23-2006, 12:01 AM
Naruto photoshoot: 700lvl (2nd floor) corner between meeting rooms 713B and 711, Saturday, 3:00

Holleh-Chan
08-23-2006, 04:15 PM
Zomg I'm not cosplaying Naruto *I would sooo cosplay him if I had the outfit XD*
But Im hunting you all down to record and take pictures at 3 *mwahahaha*
Watch out for a Setsuna cosplyer then *if it's done XD*

Terensu
08-23-2006, 05:29 PM
I've never been to CNAnime... I'm probably just going to stalk one of you until 3, hehehehe...

Alexia Ishtar
08-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I've never been to CNAnime... I'm probably just going to stalk one of you until 3, hehehehe...

LMAO Well, after the Advent Children photoshoot, I'm going to switch back into Tsunade, not quite sure what I'm going to do between the shoots though XD

Brita_Lee
08-24-2006, 01:01 PM
>.>' Oh...I really wanna go to the Naruto shoot. OKAY! If I finish Shikamaru, then I shall bring him to the shoot!

ZiplocNinja
08-24-2006, 02:28 PM
I need to finish Deidara for this. oO; Uhoh. -looks at Shikamaru in progress-
Damn.

Mishcana
08-26-2006, 09:44 PM
I'll be there as Hinata - Is anyone else going to be there as her?

I forget who said they're going as Shikameru but, WAI! Can't wait to see your costume.

Terensu
08-28-2006, 10:03 AM
Is there a Naruto group for Friday? I'm going as "ghetto" Shikaku on that day...

Alexia Ishtar
08-28-2006, 10:23 AM
Eh, well originally the dinner was Naruto only, but that changed XD so meh *shrugs*

I would like to say: 'HOW THE HECK CAN TSUNADE WEAR THOSE SHOES!?' *deep breath* done ^_^

I decided to break in the shoes I have for Tsunade I guarantee you I'll probably were my berks again and only wear those shoes for photos X_x

chaos_magician
08-28-2006, 11:29 AM
I know what you mean about breaking into the shoes..those geta are a bit awkward to walk in..well on a soft carpet I'm okay but for the road I think I'll switch to the berks as well..it makes a loud clackity clack sound hehe..makes me wonder how he walks let alone fights with them on...ah wellies they're prettyful ..I'll manage...>_<

chicken_lover
08-28-2006, 01:28 PM
I saw one during AN last May and boy did I feel sorry for him x_x.

Alexia Ishtar
08-28-2006, 02:16 PM
I know what you mean about breaking into the shoes..those geta are a bit awkward to walk in..well on a soft carpet I'm okay but for the road I think I'll switch to the berks as well..it makes a loud clackity clack sound hehe..makes me wonder how he walks let alone fights with them on...ah wellies they're prettyful ..I'll manage...>_<

I know T__T the shoes I have really aren't balanced very well for walking in XD

Terensu
08-29-2006, 10:50 PM
T_T I'm funked! I won't be able to finish my ANBU costume in time for CNA... I ran out of materials and don't have time to buy more... I'd re-wear TJ Shikamaru, but I feel like I'm over using it... Shikaku on the other hand, the costume is pretty much done for him, I might have to skip cosplay on Friday and use Shikaku on Saturday instead...T_T

chaos_magician
08-30-2006, 12:21 AM
uhhh yeahhh I didn't really touch the Jiraiya cos since last time I wore it..yay for having the geta though..gamakitchi I'll buy at the con and the scroll is still very much in progress.. at AN I'll have everything but for CN I'll have to do with what I have...Reno is pretty much complete...Renji grrrr still trying to style the wig..I have a black bandana and matrix-like sunglasses and the suit so yay that one's almost done but I really wanted Jiraiya fully complete.well the most important parts are done it's just props and a bit of extensions really...okay!! I'm really gettin excited for this and nerve-wrecked at the same time.....>.<

Mishcana
08-30-2006, 06:57 AM
T_T I'm funked! I won't be able to finish my ANBU costume in time for CNA... I ran out of materials and don't have time to buy more... I'd re-wear TJ Shikamaru, but I feel like I'm over using it... Shikaku on the other hand, the costume is pretty much done for him, I might have to skip cosplay on Friday and use Shikaku on Saturday instead...T_T
Ohhh, Shikameru's cool, though. :)

Alexia Ishtar
08-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Awe, but Terensu, you make a really good Shikamaru :bigtu:

LOL Chaos, I know what you mean. The only thing I did different to Tsunade was get the shoes, which still hurt my poor feet. Never got around to making my slug plushie T___T or adding the extensions.

Brita_Lee
08-30-2006, 11:48 PM
I am coming with Shikamaru. Its a little ghetto in the shoes..since I don't think I'll finish'em, but the idea is there. ^^

Terensu
08-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Alexia and Mishcana:
Thank you, hehehehe.

Brita Lee:
I'm going as Shikamaru's dad... We need a pic together!

Brita_Lee
08-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Alexia and Mishcana:
Thank you, hehehehe.

Brita Lee:
I'm going as Shikamaru's dad... We need a pic together!

Whoot! Family photo! ^__^

ThePluth
08-31-2006, 10:47 PM
I wasn't going to cosplay when i go this saturday, but after talking about cosplaying at work tonight I've decided I'm going bring back my Chouji Costume and wear it all day sat, and maybe even sunday

KazeChan
09-01-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm not going ;; but i hope you all have fun without me <3

chicken_lover
09-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Awwwwwwwwz........ it sucks that you can't come Kaze =(. Was looking forward to meeting you again =(. You'd better come to the other cons XD.

Anywho, my wig is ready for some action, even in the rain :o

KazeChan
09-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Awwwwwwwwz........ it sucks that you can't come Kaze =(. Was looking forward to meeting you again =(. You'd better come to the other cons XD.

Anywho, my wig is ready for some action, even in the rain :o

YA ;; We'll meet at other cons! ^___^ I really hope to see you again ^^ next convention that comes up <3 we can chill!

chaos_magician
09-01-2006, 10:26 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooo Kazechan!!! I was looking for u today in my Jiraiya cos!!! wahhhhhhhhhh I wanted to glomp u!!!! hope to see ya at DTAC at least..take care we miss u!!!

Konami
09-02-2006, 07:04 AM
I'll be going as Tobi today.

It's not going to be stunning (like, cardboard mask), I'm putting it together in a short time, spur of the moment kind of thing!

I look forward to seeing you all. ^^

chicken_lover
09-02-2006, 07:04 AM
Looking forward to seeing everyone today xD. I just hope I can make the two photoshoots x_X.

Konami
09-02-2006, 07:15 AM
Looking forward to seeing everyone today xD. I just hope I can make the two photoshoots x_X.

Which other shoot are you refering to (I know the Naruto one at 3)..?

chicken_lover
09-02-2006, 07:33 AM
Which other shoot are you refering to (I know the Naruto one at 3)..?

The 12:00pm 'Cosplay.com' photoshoot. I REALLLLLY wanna be in this one xD

Konami
09-03-2006, 06:01 PM
I had gone as blind itachi instead, the tobi costume fell apart (how could a cardboard mask be so hard? XD).

Anyway, the photoshoot was a lot of fun, and was a highlight for me. I apologize to whoever the other (much better dressed) Itachi was for blocking him in the stabbing kakashi pose.. I wasn't aware i was doing so until the last minute.

FiaNari
09-03-2006, 08:47 PM
That was totally cool guys!!(I was the Neji, infamous for glomping a Naruto, being in the "kill Neji" pic and a lot of other funny scenes)<333

Terensu
09-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Yeah, this was totally cool! Any body have pics? I'll be uploading mines when I get to my laptop.

chicken_lover
09-03-2006, 08:51 PM
That was totally cool guys!!(I was the Neji, infamous for glomping a Naruto, being in the "kill Neji" pic and a lot of other funny scenes)<333

Roflmao..... I guess I mysteriously sneaked out of your glomping, because I was a Naruto too ><.

It was really fun being in that photoshoot xD.

FiaNari
09-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Roflmao..... I guess I mysteriously sneaked out of your glomping, because I was a Naruto too ><.

It was really fun being in that photoshoot xD.

I glomped a different Naruto.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http%3A%2F%2Fi21.photobucket.com%2F albums%2Fb290%2FEodaiya%2Fglompd.jpg
But I remember you too!!<33

Terensu
09-04-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm the Shikaku in the picture... It's so blurry though T_T

Yagi Mazaki
09-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey Terensu! We got a picture of you. Sorry, it's only from the waist up, my little sister took it (mini-Gaara) and she doesn't really know how to frame shots yet.

Terensu as Shikaku (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/thegoatlychairman/CNAnime%202006/DSCN1481.jpg)

I think I scared your son the other day in the dealer's room with my puppet, I am so sorry about that. D :'

uchihahime
09-04-2006, 12:59 PM
I was the Ino at the shoot... pre-time skip Ino. It was a lot of fun, everyone! All your costumes were awesome... I felt kind of inadequate lol. But it was my favourite part of the con, so thanks guys! :D

ThePluth
09-04-2006, 03:38 PM
I was the Chouji at the shoot. I must say that had to be the best Naruto Photoshoot I have been to since I started cosplaying last year at AN. The costumes were great once again and there was a nice turnout , better then last years.

ZiplocNinja
09-04-2006, 03:51 PM
I wasn't cosplaying any Naruto at this shoot, but if anyone remembers the big scythe... WOOT!
^^ I love all you guys, tell me if I glomped you, because I'm trying to count it up XD;

Alexia Ishtar
09-04-2006, 03:54 PM
I was the Chouji at the shoot. I must say that had to be the best Naruto Photoshoot I have been to since I started cosplaying last year at AN. The costumes were great once again and there was a nice turnout , better then last years.

I have to agree with you. The spot was perfect (despite the lighting) because it was very open and out of the way. Or at least at the time it was.

Terensu
09-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Hey Terensu! We got a picture of you. Sorry, it's only from the waist up, my little sister took it (mini-Gaara) and she doesn't really know how to frame shots yet.

Terensu as Shikaku (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/thegoatlychairman/CNAnime%202006/DSCN1481.jpg)

I think I scared your son the other day in the dealer's room with my puppet, I am so sorry about that. D :'

THANK YOU!!!! That's the only clear picture of me as Shikaku T_T... Your little sister was so cute, I wish I had sewing powers like you so I could dress up my son as Mini-Shikamaru! Oh and don't worry about the dealer's room incedent, we should actually be thanking you! He was being such a stubborn baby earlier, when he saw the puppet he grabbed onto his mom for the rest until we got out of the dealer's room, hehehehe.

ZiplocNinja
09-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Yagi, your sister was SO CUTE! XD I hugged her in the artist alley.. I couldnt resist!! I saw her playing with her gourd and I was all 'AWWHHHHH...'

-fangirl'd-

Terensu
09-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Anybody have pictures?! I can't seem to find the memory card I used for the shoot, and my girlfriend's laptop crashed along with all the pictures from CNA T_T

chaos_magician
09-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Yagi Mazaki:I'm so peeved I missed all of u!! your sister is like the cutest girl ever!! I was Kimimaro at AN and I remember her asking for a hug and I was sooo happy..I might have seen u guys for a brief moment but didn't recognize it was u until later on..I was one of the Jiraiya's there..I will be organizing a Naruto shoot for AN so I hope to see all of u there! >_<

Terensu:: ahhh nooo that really sux your pics always look so awesome!! I'm sure ppl will post piccies of u..once when I get my digicam I'll make sure to take lots of pics of everyone!! well take care and good luck!

Yagi Mazaki
09-06-2006, 01:00 PM
It's good to hear that, Terensu! I was feeling pretty bad about it, but now I feel a bit better.
Karasu freaked out a whole bunch of people on the weekend, maybe he's a bit too scary to wear out and about!

Ahh! Chaos_magician, I was keeping a bit of an eye out for you, but when I saw you as Jiraiya we were already sitting down for the masquerade and I didn't come over. Haha, I'm pretty shy. We'll probably come to the Naruto photoshoot at AN, though, and we'll definately say hi if we make it. Your costume looked great from a distance! ': D

ZiplocNinja
09-06-2006, 03:13 PM
lmoa, chaos, I LOVE YOU FOR THE POCKY XD

FiaNari
09-21-2006, 11:52 AM
I love all you guys, you were all so awesome!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/FiaNari/ShinoHinataSakuraNejiandIno.jpg
That was pretty much my crew.

Angathol
09-24-2006, 10:47 AM
@ Yagi: Your sister was the talk of the con! Everyone loves kid cosplayers, but she was especially cute, and pulled off Gaara so well! When I asked your group for a photo, she was the first one to get into a pose, and was completely in character! XD And I actually thought she was a boy for a while...

Tell her she has fans! =D