PDA

View Full Version : The Lonely Otaku Cosplay group

TheBrainUM
03-03-2003, 12:34 AM
Does anyone who isn't in a group want to start the Lonely Otaku Cosplay group with me. Basically if you don't hae a group to cosplay with , you can be a lonely Otaku! BAscially the group would never do a theme (i.e everyone dress up as Characters from one thing) Plus it woudl be a way to meet new poepl cause even people who have groups can be lonely Otaku if they go to a con and their group doesn't. I'm posting this here cause I think Otakon should eb the first appearance of the Lonely Otaku Cosplay group

ChichiriFreak
03-03-2003, 03:58 PM
I'll join!! ^^; that is...if U don't mind a 16 year old ^^;;....I wanted to be part of this one group..but..thats for Sunday..i can only be there Saturday (damn it)..but sure I'll join up! ^,^

_Jordanna_

ainslye
03-04-2003, 12:00 PM
...not all my costumes have groups! ^^ I love meeting new people.

Hikaruchan
03-04-2003, 12:19 PM
Well, right now I am the only person from my group who is a definite - so if not with a photo group probably be looking to meet others.

lupohki
03-04-2003, 08:43 PM
This thread is relatively lonely. Bump for you. :)

Kas
03-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Hehehe.. this is great.. count me in.. I'm always the one on the outside.. well kinda..

Couldn't tell ya what I will be wearing.. I haven't decided since I'm going to AZ.

TheBrainUM
03-05-2003, 08:02 PM
yay. More people for my army of the undead..er.. I mean. yeah. Okit doesn't really matter what your costumes is, as long as you don't have a group that you are with. Even if you are with a group its ok to be a lonely otaku for a bit. It's a way to meet new poepl from other groups!

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-19-2003, 11:09 PM
..Man, I like this idea. If only I wasn't in four groups...-.- Ah well, I hope you guys do good. Lol, I'd love to join next year. ^_^

Ginger Catgirl
03-20-2003, 04:14 PM
Wheee me too!!! I was all lonely last year :( is everyone going to be there saturday? We could decide a time and place to meet.

ChichiriFreak
03-20-2003, 04:56 PM
I'll be there Saturday!!!.....but...only saturday....>.< grr...still thinkin of what to be...already got an idea!! ^-^

_jordanna_