PDA

View Full Version : phantasy star online cosplay

Haruka
08-05-2002, 02:16 PM
you know, for such a great game, with so many cosplaying possibilities, i hardly ever see anyone cosplaying from it...
ive been considering cosplaying as one of the female hunters....all of their costumes are so interesting and bright. Has any one else done any PSO costumes? Or have been considering it?

Quies
08-05-2002, 02:54 PM
there was a pic of two on this site..forgot where. and that made me think about doing on..but i doubt i'll ever get to it.

Nietsche
08-05-2002, 04:30 PM
I have been deliberating over it since last week...how odd?

Anyway...I will start work on an orange or yellow HuMar later this week I think

As for people who did them already...Elfeater did a FoMarl and I believe there was a Hunewearl or something like that...it's around the photo gallery

Lillyxandra
08-05-2002, 06:12 PM
oo that sounds neat-o...i think i would do a red hunter, and if my sis will cosplay with me, she will go as a white hunter...ill have to look around in the photo galleries...hmmmmmm......chii?

Nietsche
08-05-2002, 09:49 PM
Ooh..a hunter party has already formed...if AniMagic is a 'go ahead' then I shall have it done for then...

Celine
08-06-2002, 01:19 AM
Bah, PSO. I want to see more cosplayers paying tribute to the early games. Now, those were fantastic!

ElfEater
08-06-2002, 02:32 AM
http://costume.elfeater.com/costume/pso/pso01.jpg
http://costume.elfeater.com/costume/pso/pso02.jpg
Thats Lindze with me. ^_^ I never got to finish the costume though, there is also a Mag that sits on my back that I couldnt wear at the con. Hopefully sometume this month I'll finish it, like adding the trim to the hat, collar, and back part. I also need to add the metal parts. ;_;. The little thingie in the middle of the costume lights up, but the pictures didnt pick it up.
More PSO cosplay woo!

makio
08-06-2002, 03:33 AM
A Phantasy Star costume... hmm. I've only seen a few costumes of PSO, but that's probably because of how detailed and elaborately designed their apparel is. Perhaps I should try it for 'challenge points' someday. As for the earlier games, I don't recall where I saw it, but there was a really good PSIV cosplayer group out there on the Japanese cosplay webring. ^_^ If I can find the site again, I should use it for extra inspiration!

Nietsche
08-06-2002, 06:07 AM
LOL! Celine managed to react exactly the way I thought she would..hehe...as for earlier PS games...hm....Think the only one I'dwant to be in PS2 would be Rolf..while in PS 3 would be Wren or Rhys....but if I were to do any early Sega game it wuld be Shining Force Gaiden...Heroes and Centaurs from that series are so nicely drawn and cute looking...

Haruka
08-06-2002, 11:11 AM
hmm well ive never played any of the old ones.. -_-;;....
and yeahm alot of the pso costumes are really elaborate, but i still really want to try it out. and...wow...elfeater, your costumes looked great!...i hope i can pull it off that well ^_^;;

Celine
08-06-2002, 11:49 PM
Ehe, I don't have anything against PSO. I mean, hey, it's Phantasy Star, so I'm certainly going to encourage it anyway. There are some really nifty designs, and I was impressed last year by the one I saw (never saw yours, ElfEater... but it looks great!!). There isn't nearly enough PS love happening!!