PDA

View Full Version : mindless self indulgence show same night as convention...

Firestar
06-16-2006, 11:43 PM
this might be a longshot...
is anyone planning on going to the msi show in toronto that night, during/after the convention.
and what time does this convention start?
if i planned to go to this show, would it even be worth it trying to get to the convention (time-wise and as in, is it a good enough convention for me to try and rush over for awhile).
i'd be coming from new york, so i have to ask seeing as its not the easiest thing to get up there.

AncientWanderer
06-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Okay, I'll admit that I mostly came to this thread because I saw "Mindless Self Indulgence" and got all happy that there's another person going :P But since I'm here lol....

Considering the show is pretty early (5pm, wth is up with that??) I guess it depends just how long you'll be driving and how early you'll be willing to come up to T.O. I don't think I'll be attending NAF myself, but most cons tend to start around 10-11 on a Saturday. If you think you'll have, say, three hours or so to spend at the con, then it might be worth a look.

Mekou
06-17-2006, 05:33 PM
The convention starts at 9am. If you have the time and want to come check us out, feel free to do so. =)

Firestar
06-18-2006, 01:15 AM
oh cool, someone else is going to the show. haha.
yeah i just saw them a few days ago and was so amazed of how they do live, had to try and go again.
but yeah.
getting a ride could be hard to the convention.
since mapquest says they're about an hour away from each other plus the drive up from ny is 2 hours.
but if possible, im definatly trying to get down to the con too. =]

Clarrisa
06-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Whats msi? xD

Firestar
06-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Whats msi? xD

*points to title of thread*
msi - mindless self indulgence.

i actually just found out that i cant make it to the con after all though.
my ride does not want to go and cant be persuaded. =[

Clarrisa
06-27-2006, 09:42 AM
I know what it stands for, I wanna know whats happening at the show, as in what is it?

Firestar
06-29-2006, 02:45 PM
oh no, its not at the convention.
its 30 minuets to an hour away, oddly enough, on the same night.
and when i say show, i mean they're a band, playing a show.
it usually, unlike most shows that i've been to, turns into a rave type thing.
since most con's start early, i thought there might be a possiblity that people from it would end up going.

Clarrisa
06-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Ah. I see! I'm not going cause I have an artist's table to mind at NAF :P