PDA

View Full Version : "Did You Take My Picture?" : AMA 2006

Eurobeat King
06-17-2006, 12:31 AM
Just creating this thread since I made last year's thread (but didn't go)

Please post here to: 1. let people know what you cosplayed at Anime Mid-Atlantic (AMA) 2006 on which day, and 2. ask people if they took your picture during the weekend.

Example: "Did anyone take pictures of me?? I wore Saeto Kaiba on Friday, Warrior Paine on Saturday, and Tsunade on Sunday."

NOTE: Please use THIS thread to request for any pictures of your costumes. Do not create any other threads, and please do not create any threads that are looking for specific cosplayers, as we do not allow those threads here. Such threads will be deleted.

So ask away and hopefully you'll get replies that other members took pictures of you at AMA!

Drakulahn
06-18-2006, 08:47 AM
I was Japan. Please email me at Drakulahn@gmail.com

Keilania
06-18-2006, 01:10 PM
I was a girl in a skirt with jeans with white cat ears on Saterday. I was in photos with a chii with a blue dress. omittedgoose@nerdshack.com or aim- x gardenia

Samurai_Rose
06-18-2006, 01:33 PM
Yo! I know some pictures were taken. lols. Are there any of me? ^^ Hit me up! Costume list is below in Signature.

madamevasquez
06-18-2006, 02:42 PM
my friends and i were the Tokyo Mew Mew group, I specifically was Ichigo, but pictures of any of us would be awesome.

Costuming_Fiend
06-18-2006, 02:53 PM
I was Roxas from KHII on Saturday (daytime as well as the rave), and Edward Elric from FMA on Sunday. If anyone has any pictures of me, please let me know! Thanks~

MH-chan
06-18-2006, 03:09 PM
I went as ABA from Guilty Gear
color edit red ^_^
If you saw a giant key (it was around 7 feet tall) that was me.
MHandaMoose@aol.com
but I would rather have a pm <3

Atrista
06-18-2006, 03:29 PM
I was Ayame From Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (the female Ninja with black hair that wasn't a Naruto character : )

PM me if you have pics of me, thank you!

kaligoddess
06-18-2006, 05:07 PM
I am looking for PGSM Princess Sailor Moon. If took a picture on Saturday of Sailor Moon and weren't sure what version it was supposed to be, that's probably me.

Ryuan
06-18-2006, 05:12 PM
I was crossplaying as Sakura from Naruto on Saturday.

PM me if you have pictures please.

Solairis
06-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Heyhey
I only got a few pictures but I was Nehelenia from SailorMoonSuperS and I wore a few Kimonos from my panel. Thanksssssssssss :bigtu:

Malaki
06-18-2006, 05:42 PM
I was Pyramid Head. Woot.

Darth Takeo
06-18-2006, 05:59 PM
I was Pyramid Head. Woot.
We gotcha, we'll be uploading photos shortly...
:bigtu:

xinababo
06-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Did anyone take a picture of the random Asian bible black group on Saturday? XD Cuz that was me and my friends!

K THANKS :D

Bagu
06-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Did anyone take a picture of the random Asian bible black group on Saturday? XD Cuz that was me and my friends!

K THANKS :D

I saw you plenty of times Saturday night, but alas no pics. :(

XoPinkuSpiderxo
06-18-2006, 07:05 PM
I was Lust on Saturday, I got a few pics and even a hug request ^_^ but if you took my picture please PM me.

ooorenjix3
06-18-2006, 07:09 PM
I was with xinababo but I wasn't a Bible Black girl.. just a random schoolgirl. Just wondering if anybody had pics of me in the bg? Thanks~

xOtaku316x
06-18-2006, 07:14 PM
I was there as Advent Children Tifa (I know there were a few. I don't really know how to differentiate myself from the others, except that I was walking around with a bunch of nerdy guys (lol) and I have long dark hair? I dunno if that helps. So I guess just check my other pictures in my gallery. xD), and I was also Rinoa Heartilly for a little while on Saturday.

^_^V Thanks!

Chibi_Misao1
06-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Wooo!!! I wonder if any of you lovelyz took my picture?!
I was cosplaying as-

Cheetara - ThunderCats
Black Version Seres - Hellsing
Fairy Rikku(With the yellow spiked bouncie ball!!!) - KingdomHearts 2
Rinoa - FinalFantasy 8
Amano Yuna - FinalFantasy 10/Artwork

Keilania
06-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Great cheetara, you were cute!

Same with Rikku.

Chibi_Misao1
06-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Great cheetara, you were cute!

Same with Rikku.

Awwwwzz!! Thank you ^___^!!! SO many people loved Cheetara AND Fairy Rikku. But I think they loved it for my Bouncie Ball. Hahaha <3!!

Thank you again!!

AnimatedPoison
06-18-2006, 08:38 PM
I was Twilight Princess Link on Saturday afternoon/evening. ^^

DarkKefka
06-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Now I know somebody here got a pic of that Dark Squall walking around with the Lion heart Gunblade.

DarkKefka
06-18-2006, 08:43 PM
Wooo!!! I wonder if any of you lovelyz took my picture?!
I was cosplaying as-

Cheetara - ThunderCats
Black Version Seres - Hellsing
Fairy Rikku(With the yellow spiked bouncie ball!!!) - KingdomHearts 2
Rinoa - FinalFantasy 8
Amano Yuna - FinalFantasy 10/Artwork

Yeah..I got your pictures alright! They'll be up tomorrow!:bigtu:
Oh, and stealing my wig was uncool.....

Reiko
06-18-2006, 08:59 PM
^^; As much as I hate asking for pictures...

I was the pink thing with the balls on her head...AKA the power card...the only pictures a friend of mine had on her camera got deleted ^^;

Or the Bleach skit. with the kung foo fighting song :) I was the Rukia

Chibi_Misao1
06-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah..I got your pictures alright! They'll be up tomorrow!:bigtu:
Oh, and stealing my wig was uncool.....

Well, Think about it. Rikku.. Even though she's/im a Fairy. Doesn't mean her Thiefness is gone ;D!
Buwhaahahaha!!

dExtrosien
06-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey, I dropped off my cameras and should hopefully have my pictures by about mid-week. Did anyone get pictures of me as Aburame Shino(in the kahki jacket with the bugs and the blue cut off boots) with or without my Inuzuka Kiba? I'd love to get all the pictures that I can find. We were the same characters all three days. Oh and I can't believe that I missed Cheetara. I would've loved to have gotten a picture of that, hopefully I can find one to check it out.

Star_Angel
06-18-2006, 10:25 PM
I was Zoisite from PGSM on Friday
and Saturday I was Seth from Trinity Blood (any pics of me from the cosplay playing oboe would be so great!)

Thanks!!!

SaChan
06-18-2006, 10:29 PM
I was one of the many Tifas ^^; I was the one walking around with an Aerith!

Winters Knight
06-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Any pictures of me as Selphie or as Super Sailor Uranus from Saturday? Please PM me!

DarkKefka
06-18-2006, 10:43 PM
Any pictures of me as Selphie or as Super Sailor Uranus from Saturday? Please PM me!

Check back tomorrow. And I have your Claire friend too! You girls rocked! Make sure you come to otakon too.

DDR Faery Spice
06-18-2006, 10:51 PM
I was the security chick walking around as Nanao from Bleach Friday and Saturday(big brown book, glasses, black hakama and kimono?). Any pics of me at random, or especially from the Bleach photoshoot, would be awesome. ^_^ Contact info should be on my profile, or you can just PM me!

D2RCR
06-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Anyone take pictures of me, that tall catboy in the video game room playing Beatmania IIDX, pop'n music, and Halo 2? Or being brave enough to try on a men's corset in the vendor's room? XD

CatscratchEmo
06-18-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm either Atashi or the girl in the green bathing suit top and jeans. ^o^

The only picture I've found so far, I'm in the middle of saying something and I look like a stupid ;_;

strawbryshuichi
06-18-2006, 11:11 PM
I was Sasuke Sarutobi from Samurai Deeper Kyo...THere wheren't that many pictures taken of me, and most of them where on Saturday of me and Yukimura.... :D?

vartan
06-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Hmm. I haven't found any pictures of myself yet, and as usual, forgot my camera (not that I would have been carrying it around while in costume o_O)

...I was Grimmjaw from Bleach
[Yeah yeah I know, it's written out on the cover as "Grimmjow" but that's such a doofy spelling, ::sigh::]

Afton
06-18-2006, 11:46 PM
I was "Snakes on a Plane" on Saturday. I had a ton of people take my picture... hopefully I can locate one! Please e-mail me if you took my pic. ciniron@gmail.com

pulp_girl
06-18-2006, 11:57 PM
I cosed as Sniper Wolf and I was with Snake. We also were with the guy and girl who had the blue exclamation point. Had a ridiculous blonde wig. ^_^ If anyone took any pics of any of us, please send them to me, and thanks --

AIM: driving me out

BTW pardon my avatarless, pitiful, signature lacking, bare, bleak and altogether blasphemous lack of account customization; I just registered. (!)

akuma_no_bara
06-19-2006, 09:16 AM
Looking for pictures taken of me.

Costume List:
Friday: Aoyagi Ritsuka blue jacket outfit - Loveless (I had a bandaged hand and a bloody face, walking with a Soubi)

Saturday: Aoyagi Ritsuka blue jacket outfit - Loveless (I was full of banadages chained up to my Soubi, we were also at the Loveless photoshoot.)
Sanada Yukimura- Samurai Deeper Kyo (I had a sake bottle and a Sasuke with me)
Aoyagi Ritsuka the green dress-y shirt thing- Loveless (Still with my Soubi, you may have spotted me dancing in the hallway with the host club member)

Sunday: Aoyagi Ritsuka blue jacket outfit (Again)

Kaoshima
06-19-2006, 09:23 AM
On Friday and Saturday, I was a catboy in a grey suit, though for the latter part of friday, I had a sword. If someone would be so kind as to PM me some photos, I would be very appreciative.:japan:

Xathyis
06-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Anyone see either-
Guy in a jean jacket and a "NOT CID" sign
or
Guy in a suit with a guitar case and a "Hello, I'm Johnny Cash" sign?

KaosEfx
06-19-2006, 09:52 AM
Does anyone have a pic of me or my wife from AMA?

I was Dan Hibiki on Saturday, and my wife was Rainbow Brite on Friday, and Gunner Yuna on Saturday. The e-mail is jasm00re@cox.net.

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!

AgentOS
06-19-2006, 10:20 AM

I was Dan Hibiki on Saturday, and my wife was Rainbow Brite on Friday, and Gunner Yuna on Saturday. The e-mail is jasm00re@cox.net.

You were the guy in the pink karate outfit! My friend was the one that said you were a pink ninja while you were going up the escalator. I was the one holding him haha. There is a picture of you in the 2nd person's photo gallery in the photo thread. It is either halfway or toward the end of the 26 page photo gallery.

CatscratchEmo
06-19-2006, 10:31 AM

Eek! I saw you and your wife, and I talked to her because I have that same costume here at home! -^o^- No pictures, though x.x I didn't bring my digital camera. Or any camera.

nicol-chan
06-19-2006, 10:39 AM
i was temari all three days (i know there were at least two other ones on saturday but i didn't see any on friday or sunday and out of the ones i saw i had the biggest fan XD) on friday i was hanging out with sasuke, gaara, and yuffie on saturday i was with shino, sasuke, gaara, and a whole slew of noncosplayers and on sunday i was with two noncosplayers i'm suprised i haven't seen that many pictures of us i mean with my big ass fan and gaara's unnaturally bright wig we had people asking for pictures left and right (as in we attracted attention) i'm also suprised that we didn't get glomped that much i mean we had GAARA and SASUKE!!! all the rabid fangirls have those two at the tiptop of their bishounen list!!!

nicol-chan
06-19-2006, 10:39 AM
oh and while i'm thinking about it i'm really sorry that we missed BOTH naruto photoshoots!!!

bamboocactus
06-19-2006, 02:57 PM
Just wanted to say that everybody's cosplays were FANTASTIC! You all were amazing. All of you whom I met over the weekend, it was great to get to see you and you all looked awesome!!

As for me, I was Umino Iruka from Naruto on Friday and Saturday. I was wearing black pants and shirt instead of the usual blue (Timejump outfit), for clarification, plus I was (and usually am) the only male Iruka cosplayer present. I had a scar that was often mistaken for a real wound (when I went to medical for a cut on my finger I got a lot of strange looks XD). I spent friday in the company of Valgaav_Xellos as her SnJ Kakashi, and Saturday as her Timejump Kiba w/ Huge-Ass Plushie Akamaru.

Anybody who got pictures of me, or pictures with me in them, please PM me and let me know where they are, or post here! Thanks! :D

Shey
06-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Does anyone have a picture of me as Kakashi on Friday evening? I was with Tohma who was dressed as Itachi with the hat.

I was also Vincent on Saturday. Pictures of either costume would be great. Thanks!

Kawaii Kenshin
06-19-2006, 04:49 PM
I was Namine from Kingdom Hearts 2 for most of the con! I was the only one that I saw at AMA, but if there were others, then I was the one who was usually carrying around a sketchbook. Any pictures with my friend as Kairi (with this (http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:zCiT_8T-iIERqM:www.ryuuyume.bestcatalog.net/Images/OathkeeperKeyblade.jpg) keyblade) would also be appreciated! Thanks! ^^

Mysticality
06-19-2006, 06:01 PM
I was Japan. Please email me at Drakulahn@gmail.com

You most def were Fat Japan and the 4chan party van.

I was Miwako on friday super tall raver on saturday. Anyone get any pictures? I am looking for some as I did not take any of myself.

Mysticality
06-19-2006, 06:49 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/Obscene_Juggalette/mesniped.jpg

Haha me sniped. Anybody got any other pictures? I didn't bother to get my friends to take any. >.< I need one for my cosplaylab account.

Valgaav_Xellos
06-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Just looking to see if anyone else got pictures of me as either Sexy no Jutsu Kakashi (Friday only, my friend took over the cosplay on Sat.) OR if they have pics of me as Kiba with my big Akamaru plushie from Saturday.

Thanks XD

BondageFlute
06-19-2006, 10:51 PM
I was one of the many Tifas ^^; I was the one walking around with an Aerith!

Umum... Did I hug you and your Aerith? XD;; Um um.. well you might have got more then one hug...

I had red hair. And I was either wearing a green vest and a short skirt, or my Mikael costume.. (gray shirt and black shorts and red tie).. or rave Kairi... (black tank top, yellow wrist bands, and purple skirt)

I was hanging out with a KH2 Pence most of the con.

(Speaking of which, to all: Lemme know if you got a pic of Pence!! Or the Roxas and Seifer that were walking around together.. with all the hickeys.)

I was Namine from Kingdom Hearts 2 for most of the con! I was the only one that I saw at AMA, but if there were others, then I was the one who was usually carrying around a sketchbook. Any pictures with my friend as Kairi (with this (http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:zCiT_8T-iIERqM:www.ryuuyume.bestcatalog.net/Images/OathkeeperKeyblade.jpg) keyblade) would also be appreciated! Thanks! ^^

OMG You were the Namine. I got your picture, but it got deleted. =/ .. But I loved you so much. ^^

mistix
06-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Ahh... did anyone get any pictures of the little Naruto and the Kankuro that was with him? (They're my brothers, and they love seeing themselves on the internet...)

Also, if anyone got pictures of Ed with a cape, that's me. :"D *hint hint*

Thanks SO much to anyone who has anything!

Parasaurolophus
06-19-2006, 11:05 PM
I Had 2 costumes this weekend, and I'm hoping to find some pics:
Sat- Robin Sena, sometimes with flames. I competed in the hall contest
<---Sun- Hawkgirl- red hair and big grey wings.

I'm still tired.... sldkfjoieruoslkh

dExtrosien
06-20-2006, 12:09 AM
Did anyone get any videos of the Cosplay skits? I really want to see them all, but especially ours (Dance Dance no Jutsu). Just curious if anyone got any videos since I never heard anything about DVDs being available to buy this year.

samt03
06-20-2006, 01:05 AM
I got video of all of the cosplay skits, if I can find somewhere to host them I'll send you a link or something.

Does anyone have any pics of the Loveless group from either Friday or Sat (the one with Soubi in the purple jacket, and the Zero males) or the Saiyuki group from Sunday?

Malaki
06-20-2006, 09:55 AM
I got video of all of the cosplay skits, if I can find somewhere to host them I'll send you a link or something.

Have you tried Youtube.com?

Tohma
06-20-2006, 11:48 AM
I didn't take many pictures (Almost impossible to do when I'm dressed as Cloud) but hopefully I will get them up soon so everyone can see them ^^

On Friday I was Bankai Ichigo for the morning and then in the afternoon/evening I was Uchiha Itachi (the one with the hat as Shey mentioned ^^)

On Saturday I was Advent Children Cloud and was walking around with Vincent (Shey) and Reno.

And on sunday I was just Ichigo again.

Once I have my pictures up I'll let everyone know!

xOtaku316x
06-20-2006, 01:38 PM
I didn't take many pictures (Almost impossible to do when I'm dressed as Cloud) but hopefully I will get them up soon so everyone can see them ^^

On Friday I was Bankai Ichigo for the morning and then in the afternoon/evening I was Uchiha Itachi (the one with the hat as Shey mentioned ^^)

On Saturday I was Advent Children Cloud and was walking around with Vincent (Shey) and Reno.

I got a picture of you with Vincent, Reno, Tifa, Rikku, and Elena! (It was one of only two pictures that I ended up taking at the con. lol) I can e-mail it to you if you want, seeing as I don't really feel like posting my pictures since I only took two. lol Just gimme your email, and I'll be happy to send it. ^.^

That applies to Shey too! I'll send you the picture as well if you want. xD

Gogglegirl
06-20-2006, 02:20 PM

I think I have one of you as Ichigo...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v381/Gogglegirl/Anime%20Mid-Atlantic/?action=view&current=BankaiIchi.jpg

its a bit blurry sorry about that.

As for me, I was Rukia from Bleach on Friday...well for part of it. I was wearing the summer school uniform and I had pics of Hollow/Good spirit. Then i was Sakura for Firday night (but i was wearing Yaoi sneakers instead of ninja shoes) and Saturday. And Sunday I was Ryoma from prince of tennis.

Any pics would be wonderful~! And If i dont' have a stupid look on my face (like all the pics of me so far) I would absolutely love that~!! ^^

Shey
06-20-2006, 02:26 PM
I got a picture of you with Vincent, Reno, Tifa, Rikku, and Elena! (It was one of only two pictures that I ended up taking at the con. lol) I can e-mail it to you if you want, seeing as I don't really feel like posting my pictures since I only took two. lol Just gimme your email, and I'll be happy to send it. ^.^

That applies to Shey too! I'll send you the picture as well if you want. xD

That would be great. I'll PM you my email later tonight. Thanks!

DarthVader
06-20-2006, 06:14 PM
I was Darth Vader at AMA 2006. The one that did the cosplay skit: Vader vs Video Games. I have a ton from that cosplay, any pics from me off stage?

Vader
06-20-2006, 08:47 PM
I was there I coplayed Darth Vader. 30 or more people wanted a picture with or of me.

DarthVader
06-20-2006, 08:59 PM
I was there I coplayed Darth Vader. 30 or more people wanted a picture with or of me.

Really? Which Darth Vader were you? I remember the little one and then the more heavyset Darth Vader.

Mayonaka
06-20-2006, 09:06 PM
I was the Great Saiyaman Friday and Saturday. ANyone got any good pictures of me? Send them to Autumnmayonaka@yahoo.com
or myspace: http://www.myspace.com/kinda_me :skidude2:

samt03
06-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Have you tried Youtube.com?

I wasn't sure if everyone would be ok with their skits on something like You Tube.

MH-chan
06-20-2006, 10:05 PM
D=
I missed a Miwako?! *is sad*
I got a Darth Vader..
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5748/darthvader10cp.jpg
The picture is all shadowy and spooky xD that made me giggle.

inuyashasgurl
06-20-2006, 10:09 PM
i went as Kagome on saturday and sunday.I was the only Kagome with an orange bow and a momiji bag on saturday.If you have any pics send them to fluffysgurl08@yahoo.com.

DarthVader
06-20-2006, 10:53 PM
D=
I missed a Miwako?! *is sad*
I got a Darth Vader..
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5748/darthvader10cp.jpg
The picture is all shadowy and spooky xD that made me giggle.

Ahhh, that is indeed me. Awesome stuff. Thank you!

Tohma
06-21-2006, 09:35 PM
I think I have one of you as Ichigo...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v381/Gogglegirl/Anime%20Mid-Atlantic/?action=view&current=BankaiIchi.jpg

its a bit blurry sorry about that.

As for me, I was Rukia from Bleach on Friday...well for part of it. I was wearing the summer school uniform and I had pics of Hollow/Good spirit. Then i was Sakura for Firday night (but i was wearing Yaoi sneakers instead of ninja shoes) and Saturday. And Sunday I was Ryoma from prince of tennis.

Any pics would be wonderful~! And If i dont' have a stupid look on my face (like all the pics of me so far) I would absolutely love that~!! ^^

Yay! That is me ^_^ Thank you!

Vader
06-21-2006, 10:02 PM
I was the Heavy set Vader. And the Little Vader his big Brother is in the Japanese Club at my school he was there as well.

VampireAngelx
06-21-2006, 10:27 PM
I was in the red and black ren dress with cloak... I would love a picture of it <3. I've been looking everywhere:chatah: <-- see! :toothy: much love !!

Lunaball9
06-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the red-haired Ino or Hakkai?

violinisthamel
06-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Hello ^^ I was the female Link, the one and only that was there aside from the little girl and the Twilight Princess Link, I was the crappy looking one ^^;;;;

My mail is violinisthamel@yahoo.com

also if you happen to have pics of the Violinist of Hameln group >.> could you send those as well? Thanks! Oh yes, and if there would be someway to get the skits either online (somewhere other than youtube since it does not work for me at all) or in an mpeg/mpg/avi/wmv file format sent to my mail as well, or something that would equally awesome, or if it is just the Hameln groups would great ^.^

YOU!!!!!! I know yous ^^ I hung out with you guys on Friday since I had nowhere to go at the time. Bwahaha

Gaaralovr
06-22-2006, 12:17 PM
My friend and i were the Sakura and Sasuke that hung out and walked around together. i was also lugging around a black bookbag. if anyone has any pictures of us please let me know. Also for reference Sasuke had a pierced nose. i'm working on getting my pictures developed. we have pictures of little naruto and Kankuro and of the Tokyo Mew Mew characters. i will try to post them when i get the pictures in by this weekend. Let me know if you have any questions picture wise from Anime mid atlantic 2006

DarthVader
06-22-2006, 09:43 PM
I was the Heavy set Vader. And the Little Vader his big Brother is in the Japanese Club at my school he was there as well.

Oh yes, I've met the mini Vader a few times and his brother. It was a pleasure to meet you and to have the 3 of us represent the Sith up there. It won't be the last, I had so much fun up there.

Malaki
06-22-2006, 10:09 PM
So...I'm assuming nobody has any pics of me. I had a crapload taken, but I've only found 2.

Arichan16
06-23-2006, 11:00 AM
I was Kairi from the FIRST Kingdom Hearts. (To my knowledge, the only one from the -first- game instead of the -second-.) Did anyone take my picture? ^_^ I'd love to see them if you did!

Kaoshima
06-23-2006, 04:06 PM
It seems my last post got buried in the dunes of time, so I'm-a gonna try-a again. Does anyone have any pics of a catboy in a grey suit? On Friday afternoon/evening I had a sword as well. Not a boken, but a western style blade. The suit didn't have a jacket, it was simply grey pants, white long-sleeved shirt w/ black tie, and a grey buttoned-up vest. I had a collar on too.

D2RCR
06-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Did anyone get any pictures at all of the video game room?

JonnyStarwind
06-24-2006, 11:11 AM
I was Wisdom Sora (the one with the cast) on Friday, Duke Devlin on Saturday, and Robin w/broken arm on Sunday.

xOtaku316x
06-24-2006, 12:56 PM
I was Wisdom Sora (the one with the cast) on Friday, Duke Devlin on Saturday, and Robin w/broken arm on Sunday.

I actually have two pictures of your Duke costume from AUSA last year? lol I just found them while looking through my pictures. So if you want those, I can send them to you. ^_^

hitokiribatosai
06-24-2006, 05:00 PM
hi i was inuyasha's father aka inutaisho i was wondering if anyone have taken my picture. let me know so i could have it. thank u

ChichiriFreak
06-24-2006, 05:07 PM
um, Would anyone happen to have any pics of me? I was Heihachi Hayashida from Samurai 7 on Saturday and Sunday. ^_^ thank you much!

Winddrifter86
06-24-2006, 09:05 PM
I Cosplayed as Squall Leonhart Friday And Saturday
Email: Winddrifter86@gmail.com
Aim: Winddrifter86

P.S. also any Rinoa or Selphie pictures [in case you have pics of my friends]

Tohma
06-24-2006, 09:28 PM
um, Would anyone happen to have any pics of me? I was Heihachi Hayashida from Samurai 7 on Saturday and Sunday. ^_^ thank you much!

*waves* I got one of you! Its in my gallery. If you want the bigger version just let me know ^_^

ChichiriFreak
06-24-2006, 09:52 PM
*waves* I got one of you! Its in my gallery. If you want the bigger version just let me know ^_^

Oh thank you! ^_^ I love it! and I'm sorry you had to wait for me to get off the phone!! ^^;

Tohma
06-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Oh thank you! ^_^ I love it! and I'm sorry you had to wait for me to get off the phone!! ^^;

Yay! ^_^ Its okay! I was so excited to see a Samarai 7 cosplayer that I was prepared to wait however long it took XD Sorry I bothered you when you were on the phone ^^;; Your costume was awesome btw!

ChichiriFreak
06-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Yay! ^_^ Its okay! I was so excited to see a Samarai 7 cosplayer that I was prepared to wait however long it took XD Sorry I bothered you when you were on the phone ^^;; Your costume was awesome btw!

No it was okay! ^__^ I was really excited to see people actually recognized who I was!! It made me happy!. and thanks again!

Kai Chan
06-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey guys! I was a boy Kenshin (from the OVA, Blue kimono). Also asian, and just wondering if anyone took my picture. If so, could you tell me where to find it OR send it to wolf.aurora@gmail.com? Thanks!

Malaki
06-25-2006, 07:07 PM
lol.
PH died.
There are no pics of me.
PH sad.

Tohma
06-26-2006, 10:17 PM
My pictures are up in my gallery everyone ^^ I just wanted you all to know that if you wanted the larger size of any of them, just PM me and I'll email them to you!

DaKinkyPimpWolf
06-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Hello, I'm retarded and can't put my costume up, but anyways. Does anyone have any pics of a girl with black glasses dressed up as Sora Wisdom Form? I had REALLY spikey hair, with black flamey pants on and a really nice looking Keyblade? I was with a Riku who was also a chick. I'm kinda chunky..Well, if anyone has pics of me email me at blznhot18@hotmail.com

THANKS!!

chibichicka
07-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Did you take my picture?
Friday - gothic neko chick
Saturday - Female Snake in a box
Sunday - Maytag the Jester
Much loves to anyone that has pictures, and AMA was fantastic. :)

SaChan
07-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Umum... Did I hug you and your Aerith? XD;; Um um.. well you might have got more then one hug...

I had red hair. And I was either wearing a green vest and a short skirt, or my Mikael costume.. (gray shirt and black shorts and red tie).. or rave Kairi... (black tank top, yellow wrist bands, and purple skirt)

I was hanging out with a KH2 Pence most of the con.

(Speaking of which, to all: Lemme know if you got a pic of Pence!! Or the Roxas and Seifer that were walking around together.. with all the hickeys.)

OMG You were the Namine. I got your picture, but it got deleted. =/ .. But I loved you so much. ^^

I think I remember you! Because I remember getting hugged by someone who was with a Pence.

[-Black*Wings-]
07-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Did anyone get my picture?? I cosplayed as Kairi in her School Uniform and I was hanging out With Sanji and a panda girl X3

Winddrifter86
07-15-2006, 12:55 AM
I was wondering if you have or know of pictures of a squall and a rinoa rolling around on the floor or just in general
Aim: Winddrifter86

Winddrifter86
07-15-2006, 12:57 AM
Looking for A Squall and Rinoa together
AIM: Winddrifter86

bgulizia
07-22-2006, 11:59 PM
I lost all of my pictures that I took of myself and others :(

Does anyone have pix of me to upload? I was the Maes Hughes running around with a real pic of my newborn daughter.

thx

-bg

Goat.cx
07-27-2006, 04:40 AM
Looking for Solid Snake, Sniper Wolf, or a lonely Geonome Soldier (with exclamation point!)...

Anybody?

Kaoshima
08-22-2006, 07:33 AM
Hello, I'm retarded and can't put my costume up, but anyways. Does anyone have any pics of a girl with black glasses dressed up as Sora Wisdom Form? I had REALLY spikey hair, with black flamey pants on and a really nice looking Keyblade? I was with a Riku who was also a chick. I'm kinda chunky..Well, if anyone has pics of me email me at blznhot18@hotmail.com

THANKS!!
I have a pic of a chick as Final Form Sora... is that you too? or were you only Wisdom Form?

BTW, all my AMA '06 pics: www.flickr.com/photos/kaoshima

I.N.K.
10-06-2006, 11:07 PM
K:I only got a few pics taken of me. I was the only black kiba during the weekend I think...I was walking around with my friend who was Shino. My other friend left us and chased after this guy she saw in the game room. She was Hinata.

If you went to the Cosplay event, I was the one who stood up when the tech crew talked about the PSP...

I.N.K.
10-06-2006, 11:20 PM
K:I only got a few pics taken of me. I was the only black kiba during the weekend I think...I was walking around with my friend who was Shino. My other friend left us and chased after this guy she saw in the game room. She was Hinata.
K: Also, If you say a short, chainsaw dude from Resident Evil 4 with glasses and a DS case, that was my little brother.

His first year of cosply. ::sniff sniff:: they grow up so fast.

kotsu
10-10-2006, 05:20 PM
i know this is a bit late..but anyone have any pix of us?..i went as sasuke and my friend was sakura...thnx^.^

SweetRapture
10-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Anyone get a picture of the Tifamoogle? : D
I was hanging out with Cait Sith (my cousin) so, if you have any pictures of her, you can send those my way to pass along to her! : D

alucardxintegra@hotmail.com

Thanks! : D

Tanuki-San
03-12-2007, 07:31 PM
This is reaaaallly late but i was wondering if anyone took pictures of me in my skimpy "pond sprouting wish granting" tengu spirit costume?

~_~, yeah basically i wore almost nothing, but how many chances do you get to act like that, i mean, at least i wasn't seventy years old running around in that thing (makes mental note to come back when I'm old dressed like that again, bwahaha)

Anyways, i heard it thru the grapevine i offended some people so firstly i apologize, offending people certainly wasn't my objective. And secondly, I'll be dressed up as a normal cosplayer at AMA7.

soooo, all in all it was all in good fun, any pics then? ^.^

FancyFace
03-21-2007, 02:21 PM
I was Mawata from Pretear, Lirin from Saiyuki, and Ami from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. I was in her normal form though, just regular clothes, and her planet's symbol on my forehead.

Tanuki-San
03-21-2007, 09:45 PM
*long sigh* hmm i wish i simply had brought my own camera, *makes mental promise to do bring one this june* T.T

kotsu
04-26-2007, 06:29 PM
AMA piccys from 2006 posted in my gallery ^.^..mosty just naruto stuff..lol