PDA

View Full Version : AnimeFEST 2006 D.N.Angel Skit

TransurrealisTristan
06-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Hey!My pal Yuki(Jared) and I are working on a skit that's roughly based on a crossover of Ranma 1/2 and D.N.Angel for AnimeFEST 2006.It's called,"Dark's Dilemna,aka:A Trip to China Gone Wrong".You see,Dark and Daisuke just got back from China,doing some sightseeing,like all tourists do,but Dark somehow fell into the Spring of the Cursed Girl and whenever he gets splashed by cold H2O,he's a she!Watch out for female hormones gone amuck and high room service bills!

So,we're looking for D.N.Angel cosplayers bound for AnimeFEST 2006 this year to jump in the fray.Here's the list so far:

1)Yuki->Daisuke Niwa
2)Rian->Dark

Anywho,let us know ASAP.We'll be having a meetup on the Sunday of AnimeFEST so we can get everything organized for the skit.Thanks!

phantomthief
06-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Dark approves of the idea ^.^
Dark: WTF I AM NOT A WOMAN!!!
Back in your cage!!! <.< >.>

What???

However... Remember that you have to fit this all in 3 minutes, and unless it's insanely funny, the audience will probably stop listening at 2 minutes.
Explaining the Spring, etc. Might take more time than you have >.<

~Ari-chan

Fallen)x(Angel
06-26-2006, 12:24 AM
phantomthief - They could just have a small description mentioning the infamous sex-changing spring in their skit introduction.

I just don't see how you'd make it funny. I love the idea, dark is so much of a girl already. I just think you might want to get your own friends into the skit. It'll be more fun, and you'll get more into it with people you know.

TransurrealisTristan
06-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Okay.Thanks for the tip.So far,I got some pals in the area that are willing to help.^^

Meng Xiaojie
07-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Well, if you have Satoshi/Krad/Daisuke/Kosuke/Random Male Character fall in HAWT INSTANTANEOUS LURVE with Femme-Dark, you'd at least rake in the yaoi fangirls' support! :D

phantomthief
07-03-2006, 12:31 AM
I'd go for Krad ^.~

~Ari-chan

Meng Xiaojie
07-03-2006, 12:45 AM
I'd go for Krad ^.~

Y'know, I'm not into yaoi myself, but this (http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/dnangel/dnan06.jpg) is quite possibly the hottest anime picture in existence.

Seriously. Watch the steam rise. Hssss...

TransurrealisTristan
07-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Nice try,yaoi fans,but we're going for an anti-yaoi skit.Mainly because our moms are going to the con with us.Sorry.BTW,I'm the femme Dark so better watch out.Anyone wanting to sign on?

Meng Xiaojie
07-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Nice try,yaoi fans,but we're going for an anti-yaoi skit.Mainly because our moms are going to the con with us.Sorry.BTW,I'm the femme Dark so better watch out.Anyone wanting to sign on?

*chuckles* Well, like I said, I'm not into the yaoi scene myself, so I'm not all that put out.

I think it's really neat that your moms are going to the con with you; I wish some of my family would go to one with me. Go Moms-of-Rian-and-Company!

Bless you for cross-crossplaying, my dear. The world needs more of us complicated crossplayers! (Sadly, I'm not going to the 'Fest, or I'd definitely sign on. Good luck, though!)

TransurrealisTristan
07-06-2006, 10:31 PM
*chuckles* Well, like I said, I'm not into the yaoi scene myself, so I'm not all that put out.

I think it's really neat that your moms are going to the con with you; I wish some of my family would go to one with me. Go Moms-of-Rian-and-Company!

Bless you for cross-crossplaying, my dear. The world needs more of us complicated crossplayers! (Sadly, I'm not going to the 'Fest, or I'd definitely sign on. Good luck, though!)

Thanks!Anywho,it's Jared's and my mom that will be going to the con.^^ If you were to sign on,who would you be?

I'm very thankful for your help on this forum.Thanks a lot!:)

Meng Xiaojie
07-07-2006, 03:02 AM
If you were to sign on,who would you be?

I'm actually planning a Dark cosplay, myself, at some point in the future. I'm waaaaay more into the manga than the anime, so it'll be a manga-inspired costume. :)

Anyway, if I could get my costume done in time, and if I were going to the 'Fest this year, I'd do Boy!Dark for you. :D

I'm very thankful for your help on this forum.Thanks a lot!

Aw, shucks. Don't see as how I've helped all that much, but you're welcome anyway. :)

TransurrealisTristan
07-07-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm actually planning a Dark cosplay, myself, at some point in the future. I'm waaaaay more into the manga than the anime, so it'll be a manga-inspired costume. :)

Anyway, if I could get my costume done in time, and if I were going to the 'Fest this year, I'd do Boy!Dark for you. :D

Aw, shucks. Don't see as how I've helped all that much, but you're welcome anyway. :)

Thank you!^^ I wouldn't mind having you as male Dark.Plus,for the wings,I'm using a long trench-vest and a leather zip up shirt.That way I won't have to go through the hard process of making the wings.

Plus,I plan to do Dark for A-Kon 18.I've got most of the outfit done anyway.

Kasemei
07-08-2006, 01:52 PM
ya know, it'd be HILARIOUS if you guys got a riku and she'd spaz out after seeing a female dark.

Meng Xiaojie
07-08-2006, 06:37 PM
ya know, it'd be HILARIOUS if you guys got a riku and she'd spaz out after seeing a female dark.

Be even funnier if Satoshi "secretly" thought Femme Dark was sexy. Couldn't you just see our kaitou holding that over the Commander's head for the rest of his natural life? "You thought I was hoooot. You wanted to snoooog me. Didn't ya?" XD

Kasemei
07-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Be even funnier if Satoshi "secretly" thought Femme Dark was sexy. Couldn't you just see our kaitou holding that over the Commander's head for the rest of his natural life? "You thought I was hoooot. You wanted to snoooog me. Didn't ya?" XD

*falls to the ground laughing* THAT'S GREAT!!!!!! HA oh man...that would be the FUNNIEST SKIT EVER! you have to send me a copy to watch!!!!!!!!

TransurrealisTristan
07-09-2006, 08:13 PM
We don't have a camcorder,sadly...so no tape.I do hope I can get someone to tape our skit so we can show people though....

However,we have a Riku signing on.Also,the whole Satoshi thing was my idea,but we're kinda going safe here.Plus...our Riku was kinda going to double dare Daisuke and Dark to do some bonding on stage....-_-

Meng Xiaojie
07-31-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey, it's me, hopping over from the Dark cosplay thread. Riku bailed out, eh? That sucks.

Plus...our Riku was kinda going to double dare Daisuke and Dark to do some bonding on stage....-_-

On the other hand, Riku bailing may be a sign. (Dark/Daisuke is one weird-ass pairing--yikes! Begone, Badfic Demons, begone!)

Missing Ninja
08-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Oh yes, this is a glory that must be captured on camera. Make sure you take a DV cam with you! Good luck with it, it sounds like a great idea!

TransurrealisTristan
08-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Hey, it's me, hopping over from the Dark cosplay thread. Riku bailed out, eh? That sucks.

On the other hand, Riku bailing may be a sign. (Dark/Daisuke is one weird-ass pairing--yikes! Begone, Badfic Demons, begone!)

Riku's back with us again for the con,so yay.We're trying to get our hands on a camcorder for the con,but no luck so far.So,if you can videotape it,please do!