PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga?!?!

Punkish0018
03-03-2003, 02:23 PM
:bouncer: Is any of the costumes on this game really possible?? especially Ziggurat 8's costume! with the cyborgness! I would like to hear from people about this! I just want to know if it's possible!:bouncer:

Thanks

Recca-kun
03-03-2003, 03:07 PM
They're complicated, but certainly not impossible. Ziggy's is probably the hardest of the main cast though.

Rinoa1022
03-03-2003, 06:58 PM
they dont seem all that hard to me. well at least the outfit parts lol. Im gonna be Kos Mos at baaf and the clothes parts are easy...but armor ahhh! this is my first time cosplay so any help on what the hell to make the armor out of will be great :) all the sewing stuff pretty easy thou for all char's to me but that may be cause im super good at drapping and stuff :)

schalke
03-03-2003, 09:10 PM
like their outfit especially the one with blue hair :bouncer:

Kirschwasser
03-04-2003, 10:52 AM
Yes, Recca-kun is right...Ziggy's outfit looks like the hardest to make. (Second would be Kos-Mos').
I am going as Kirschwasser for Anime Expo (the one in CA) this year. ^_^ I choose her because her outfit seems to be the easiest to make (plus, I do like her outfit alot). The only problem I'll have is the boots. Hmm, how am I going to come up with something like that?
*Happy side-note* Yay! I found out I'm not going to be the only Xenosaga cosplayer at AX. A Kos-Mos and (possibly) a Albedo are going. So far, the person who is going as Kos-Mos has planned for us to meet at 2 p.m on Saturday. So for anybody of you who are going to AX as Xenosaga (and Xenogears) folks, that's the time. ^_^

Punkish0018
03-04-2003, 02:00 PM
what expo's are in canada or near edmonton? does anyone know?

Recca-kun
03-04-2003, 03:48 PM
Animethon (http://www.animethon.org/) appears to be in Edmonton.

Anime North (http://www.animenorth.com/) is in Toronto.

CandyElly
03-06-2003, 01:52 PM
I've done Kosmos but it was before the game was out so I did a few (ok a lot) of things wrong. The armor came out great though, but I had a $2000 toy to make it with ^^;
I'm remaking it accurate this time! I've already started ^o^ I'll probably be at animazement. definately dragoncon

Mizuho
03-06-2003, 02:59 PM
Do you have pictures of it anywhere, CandyElly? Man.... That must have been so awesome. *_* You better wear it to a con I'm going to so I can get a picture with Kos-Mos! ^____^

evaneko
06-01-2003, 05:13 PM
The outfits are all so lovely- but they do look really hard. not as far as sewing bits really, although even the sewing bits have some difficult elements ( i can never get little leotard thingies like kos-mos' to fit right) but there is really complicated armor on almost all of them... and strange trims and piping and stuff... I would be so cool to see a ziggy cosplayer- or a really good kos-mos... or male chaos >< all the ones ive seen have been female!! (not that theres anything wrong with that- i just <3 chaos ^^) i wish i had the skills to do one of those costumes... -_-