PDA

View Full Version : KH-Ansem

AkiraOmega
06-18-2006, 12:15 PM
I need help making it and im not sure if i should make the ansem from kingdom hearts 1 or 2 which ever is easier i suppose so does anyone know how i could piece together this costume b4 August 4 (San Fransisco Anime Convention) ? Help Please

[Toshi.Muffin]
06-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Uhms..well..it depends--do you want the Lab Coat [i think that would be easiest..] or his white one with all the stuff on it? The Lab coat would jusut be: a white lab coat, purple ruffle thingie, balck boots, and the contscts and wig. o_O;

AkiraOmega
06-19-2006, 03:07 PM
']Uhms..well..it depends--do you want the Lab Coat [i think that would be easiest..] or his white one with all the stuff on it? The Lab coat would jusut be: a white lab coat, purple ruffle thingie, balck boots, and the contscts and wig. o_O;
do you have a pic of the labcoat one id really appreciate it

AkiraOmega
06-19-2006, 05:41 PM
http://img.chiyo-chan.net/ax2k3/gallery/loy/images/disk01_img05.jpg i saw this coat and i rocks but i wish i could see it from the front does anyone have a picture of ansem in the lab coat or one like this but on the game i really need to get started fast and its hard finding a picture

[Toshi.Muffin]
06-19-2006, 06:14 PM
Uhms..well....do yuu own KHII? If you're pretty far, just look at Xehonort...o_O; If that's what you mean by "Ansem".