PDA

View Full Version : Group of Ravers During Cosplay?

Keilania
06-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey I'm trying to get in touch with the group of dancers/ravers that were dancing during the cosplay. We were out in artist alley at the Katsucon stand?

Well if you guys were dancing/ there, post pleaseee!

You guys were great fun!

ooorenjix3
06-18-2006, 08:13 PM
OMG.. haha
My friends and I were just standing there watching you guys (we were the Bible Black group).. yeah sorry I didn't join... it looked like you guys had a lot of fun though hahaha ^^=

MidnightRequiem
06-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Ohhh! I was dancing. Me and my friend (the axel cosplayers) Supplied the glow sticks! ^^

Fire Wolf Chey
06-18-2006, 10:38 PM
*waves* I was that Axel. ^.^ You guys all rocked! As did our main DJ, Greg-sama!! *dances off*

Shiya
06-18-2006, 11:51 PM
Ooh, ooh, me! *was the Irvine* That was so much fun. Pre-rave mini-raves are fantastic! :D It felt like I was dancing this entire weekend.

bigwil
06-18-2006, 11:56 PM
I was gettin my groove thing on wit yas..was da guy wit that long nose/all black outfit...

Xathyis
06-19-2006, 10:40 AM
Wow...that was fun...like...totally...yeah...and free pocky!...that was awsome...

Rave-Ninja
06-19-2006, 09:32 PM
hehehe. I'm the one who started that with the group I was with!!!! ^_^ my Screen name is SilverWings0789 hit me up if u so desire!!

KasadiYuy
06-19-2006, 09:39 PM
AWESOME! WERE TALKED ABOUT! I was the one who walked up to the guy and was like, "Mind as dancing?" HAHA! Thats so fucking awesome! I was the girl with the black Yaoi Tshirt. Hellz yes! You guys that joined us! Thankies for joining, gotta love the fun! <333!!!
IM me some times people! KasadiYuy is my AIM. ^_-

ryori
06-19-2006, 09:41 PM
ha ha XD i was wondering when i would find something about us!
i was one of the ravers, the one with FMA shirt.
it was great fun, thanks to all you guys who joined us!
my AIM is ryorij.
IM me sometime ^_^

MidnightRequiem
06-19-2006, 10:18 PM
I saw people recording us. I wonder if they'll put it on youtube, I wanna see how bad i danced. So if any one gets anything, please send it my way. my AIM is lateroseblossom. please and thank you, and rock on!

KasadiYuy
06-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Im looking on Youtube right now for anything on it. Nothing yet. -_-

MidnightRequiem
06-19-2006, 10:36 PM
I looked too, but I didnt find anything that was dated this year except an AMV. I hope ya'll have more luck then me.

Keilania
06-20-2006, 12:34 PM
haha that video would be the best! I want to find pics/vids of the real rave too, Quadrian's got a few but most were blurry.

MidnightRequiem
06-20-2006, 02:13 PM
We didnt get to go to the real rave because my friend got sick. Bad chinese, y'know?

Rave-Ninja
06-20-2006, 06:16 PM
oh wow. I hope he's feeling better.

MidnightRequiem
06-20-2006, 07:21 PM
She, and yeah, she is. but at least we had the artist alley rave

Fire Wolf Chey
06-20-2006, 08:37 PM
<-- was the poor soul who was sick. I'm a bit better now, but today was a rough day at work.

Other then that, any of you guys going to Otakon? If I get sick before THOSE raves, things are gonna DIE. *chibi*

Keilania
06-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Yeah, went last year and we're going to party it up this year!

Rented a hotel so that means getting back reaaaal late. :)

Mario sisters FTW

Fire Wolf Chey
06-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Same here, otakon is so awsome that if I had to drive even an hour each direction, it'd be wrong. Staying the nights are the only way to go. You can't beat dancing till 2 AM... Unless you want food, and your roomies are asleep and all the good food is closed <-- happened last time

For all going there, I'll bring more glowsticks. I'm keeping a few more for myself this time though ^.~

Keilania
06-20-2006, 10:50 PM
This'll sound nooby but where's a good place NOT ONLINE, to buy glow sticks and rave gear?

Or online. Screw it. >->

But preferably NOT online?

Fire Wolf Chey
06-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Do you happen to have a 5 Below in your area? They got all kinds of rave-apropriate glowsticks, necklaces, bracelets, ect in lots of colors. Lots of other random light up junk. Its perfect for cons. But when all else fails, hit the camping section of your local Walmart. They have bright colored, long lasting glowsticks for decent prices.

Keilania
06-21-2006, 01:31 AM
Oh 5 And Below! Duh!!!

AgentOS
06-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Go to Dollar Tree to buy glowsticks or your local dollar store. They sell packs that contain 5-10 glowsticks for $1. You can get two rave sticks for $1 or make pretty necklaces.

bigwil
06-21-2006, 09:56 AM
I'll be at Otakon fo shizzle!!!

Rave-Ninja
06-21-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm going and I can't wait. I just need to pre-register and w00t!! I'll be staying in a hotel this time so I'm quite excited about that weekend!! ^_^ We should meet up and go to the rave together!!:rockon:

Fire Wolf Chey
06-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Well, knowing the girls I'll be with, we'll definately be raving, even should we be on our death bed. Last year we were the brightest girls at the rave - someone stopped us for pictures just on account of our shiny-ness. Yay for glowsticks. Whats more fun is using those glowsticks to mess with the minds of the drunks outside the hotels.

Drunk lady: Ooh, thats bright!!
Me: *still in dance mode and waves glowsticks around in a flashy display*
Entire group of drunks: *watch, enthralled by the shiny*
Lady: *so dazed she drops her glass and it shatters*
Z-chan: Chey! Stop making the drunks sick!

...... Here's to more good raving times, for us ALL.

Keilania
06-21-2006, 12:36 PM
TO US ALL! ^^

I've got a belt with like eyelets in it every inch and a half or so and for otakon I'm probably going to hang 2 glowsticks from each and make a glowstick belt! Mwuahaha. But yeah, fun times. Imagine when some of us turn 18..

I wanted to go see Paul Van Dyke at Nations but I totally was busy that week. :(

Rave-Ninja
06-21-2006, 05:37 PM
speaking of which, I need to go to hot topic to get the stuff I need.

>.>

does any one know where I can buy hand cuffs that glow in the dark? I need them for my pants.

MidnightRequiem
06-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Awuuuu! Stop making me jealous! I'd kill to go to otacon, but I'll be out of stat, maybe even out of country, cant remember. I really want to gooooo! I have to wait til NEXT YEAR for otacon, if we dont move by then. but I WILL GO TO AN OTACON DAMMIT!

Yay raves!

Fire Wolf Chey
06-22-2006, 07:04 AM
*pat pat* Don't worry, you'll go to one someday. Worst comes to worst, and you'll save up money and fly out for it evetually. Heck, I met people who had flown from CA just for otakon, so its not exactly unheard off.

MidnightRequiem
06-22-2006, 03:34 PM
oh i dont care where I am living, I am GOING TO OTACON!!! get lotsa pics for me, everyone!

Keilania
06-22-2006, 05:09 PM
The year I'm graduating I am going to go to every con across the nation!

Ugh! -squeal- That'd be so expensive thouuuugh!

violinisthamel
06-22-2006, 09:55 PM
I should have worn my glow in the dark pants, better yet, I should have brought them v.v

Paxus
06-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Twas me n' greg who were deejaying at the katsu table.
Thanx y'all for dancing, was a great time before and
during the dance! The dancing line all the way down and
around the artist alley was the best, heh.

-&rew

Keilania
06-23-2006, 01:17 AM
-fangirlscream- OMGHIII2YOU.

Accck the DJ just posted in my thread! <3

Fire Wolf Chey
06-23-2006, 07:11 AM
And thank you guys for DJing, can't rave without you guys! *glomps*

Rave-Ninja
06-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Thank you guys for DJing both of those. That mini-rave was AMAZING!!!

bigwil
06-25-2006, 02:43 AM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v408/BigWilArtist/?action=view&current=100_0289MOV.flv

Video!!!

Fire Wolf Chey
06-25-2006, 07:14 AM
Thats awsome dude! *glomps ya*

Rave-Ninja
06-25-2006, 07:23 PM
That video just made my day man let me tell you!! Who here is all going to Otakon? we should have a meet up b4 the rave and have another mini one and get pumped.

Fire Wolf Chey
06-25-2006, 09:11 PM
I'll be there *is happily pre-regged* and I'll be raving. I need to see what the girls I'm going with want to do though, since they love raves so long as it doesn't mess with their mad music attacks it should be fine. I also hear there's going to be a large Organization XIII/Kingdom Hearts gathering friday night which I must see... *happy dance*

Course, the rave at otakon went Friday and Saterday last time, and I'm sure that'll be the case again this year.

*is already stocking up on light up junk*

Rave-Ninja
06-25-2006, 09:49 PM
Really? I'm going as DiZ for Otakon.

Fire Wolf Chey
06-26-2006, 07:00 AM
Sweet! In that case, I'll probably be attacking you, and hopefully in improved Axel cosplay. ^.^ I'll want a picture of you!

.... Also known as "Kingdom Hearts stoul my soul"

Rave-Ninja
06-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Not if I can glomp u first...

...wait

that won't work. I'll barely be able to walk as is. Oh, I'm also doing a rave cosplay and I'm planning on throwing a mini-rave again as well.

Rave-Ninja
06-29-2006, 01:06 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=879058336&n=2

bigwil
06-29-2006, 01:37 AM
good angle of everyone...I think I see myself gettin' ready to take my video...lol

CatscratchEmo
06-29-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm a dork and won't be able to go to Otakon T_T Next year, though, I should have sufficient funds. Getting a job next month after my birthday (Squee!)

You, bigwil, I hung out with you on Saturday up on the second floor ^o^ For a little bit. Sorry I called you Usop ^^'''' I don't want too much of One Piece, but I suppose I will now.

MidnightRequiem
06-29-2006, 10:56 PM
dont worry I cant otacon either. but next year...ah...next year...Oh great video! I look like such a dork, though!

Fire Wolf Chey
06-30-2006, 06:55 AM
Figuring out rave outfits is the best.

Lets see... last year they had the big room that they had the para-para contest in, and then I think 2 smaller, darker rooms off of that, each with a smaller rave in them. While those had the better rave lighting, they also had people taking off shirts/bras/ect and a whole lot of people doing nothing but standing there humping each other like dogs in heat. -_-;; The brighter area, closer to the stage, was the best spot out of the places we tried. But we'll see what happens this year.

How would one go about finding a DJ for the mini-rave? Though worst comes to worse one can burn a few CD's just for the thing and use a regular CD player I guess. Let me know what your planning ^.^

bigwil
06-30-2006, 01:01 PM
Oh, I'm also doing a rave cosplay and I'm planning on throwing a mini-rave again as well.

How would one go about finding a DJ for the mini-rave? Though worst comes to worse one can burn a few CD's just for the thing and use a regular CD player I guess. Let me know what your planning ^.^

That's what I was plannin on..we'll be da DJs XD
:rockon: :jjacks: :dance: :jjacks:

MidnightRequiem
06-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Man, the next anime con i will get to go to is Anime USA in november. thats not cool, I wanna go to otacon so bad. take lotsa pictures for me!

Rave-Ninja
06-30-2006, 11:20 PM
That's what I was plannin on..we'll be da DJs XD
:rockon: :jjacks: :dance: :jjacks:hahaha!!! I'm going to prolly have it again in the lobby on the other side of the convention center. If anyone wants to attend let me know. as for the CD's, bring any good techno you want and I'll play it.

@ big will- were you there at the Kristine Sa concert on Saturday? Cuz if you were, I think I sat in front of you and me and the people I was with decided it was a good idea to get in the aisle and start dancing.

Paxus
07-01-2006, 10:48 AM
I think the next con me n' greg will be doing is
Neko i believe. We'll also be at AnimeUSA, and
I think Ohayo.

I think at almost every con you can catch me
spinning in artist alley at some point or another.
Greg comes down to spin too once in awhile.

If ya wanna hear more of my deejaying check out
these couple o' links:

http://rupture.net/~dean/talldean/music/kid%20amiga/kid_amiga_-_a_thousand_miles_per_hour.mp3
This is "a thousand miles per hour" a fun kinda mix that's um well, crazy.

http://peripheralfission.com/music/mixes/kidamiga/Kid_Amiga_-_Picking_Up_The_Field_Mice.mp3
This is "picking up the field mice", which is um, fun.

Heh, i guess i coulda just given you the links, they're kinda
hard to describe i guess. Well anywho, enjoyish and lemme
know whatcha think.

-&rew

MidnightRequiem
07-05-2006, 09:50 PM
I think the next con me n' greg will be doing is
Neko i believe. We'll also be at AnimeUSA, and
I think Ohayo.

I think at almost every con you can catch me
spinning in artist alley at some point or another.
Greg comes down to spin too once in awhile.

If ya wanna hear more of my deejaying check out
these couple o' links:

http://rupture.net/~dean/talldean/music/kid%20amiga/kid_amiga_-_a_thousand_miles_per_hour.mp3
This is "a thousand miles per hour" a fun kinda mix that's um well, crazy.

http://peripheralfission.com/music/mixes/kidamiga/Kid_Amiga_-_Picking_Up_The_Field_Mice.mp3
This is "picking up the field mice", which is um, fun.

Heh, i guess i coulda just given you the links, they're kinda
hard to describe i guess. Well anywho, enjoyish and lemme
know whatcha think.

-&rew

Please do something at AnimeUSA! It's all I have til next AMA!

Rave-Ninja
07-06-2006, 11:18 AM
hahaha Could we start dancing again infront of ur table?

@ midnightrequiem- why not go to katsucon as well? Katsucon=<3:rockon:

Fire Wolf Chey
07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
She was there with me this year, but dang, what was with it this year?? Nothing kept to schedual, and the placement was all wierd. I liked it better the year before, in crystal city. They had PLC then too ^.^ 'Sides, running through the metro stations in random clothes = rocks. Mind you, I'll wear a kimono and kitty ears to walmart some days, so thats just me -_-;;

Rave-Ninja
07-09-2006, 01:35 PM
haha for that you are my hero. I liked it better this year at the Omni. That hotel owns my soul and the dealers room was GOD for a convention hotel. It was amazingly huge. I <3 it. I got lost in it like four time. But the great thing about Crystal City was that there a food court mall before you actually got to the hotel. So, I guess they were both good.

Paxus
07-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Y'all can dance in front of any table you ever
see me spinning at : )
I've usually gotta stop myself from dancing the
whole time, heh.
I always say, there's two types of people.
Those who have fun, and those who don't.
Just like that, there are those who don't dance
and there's those do.
I wanna do dancing lessons/workshop at a con
sometime, i might get that going on for AnimeUSA
maybe.

Anywho, thanks for dancing!

-&rew

Rave-Ninja
07-14-2006, 10:17 AM
sweet. I have a group for that one already!! ^_^ :rockon:

saxcrazy
07-31-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah the raves are awesome at otakon, cant wait for this year moody moores gonna be back spinnin some phenomenal drum and bass