PDA

View Full Version : Sat.'s dancing banana man

XoPinkuSpiderxo
06-18-2006, 07:58 PM
On Saturday, a large group of people following behind a man in a banana suit ran into the room w/ all the tables, near the door to the convention center and started dancing. I saw alot of people taking video of the dancing banana man. I got one picture, since I was pretty close (because I was one of the people following him) but if you were someone who got a video of him, please post it here! That was really too good.

ooorenjix3
06-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Haha I saw the banana guy too ^^= creative costume!

MH-chan
06-18-2006, 08:08 PM
.//xD
I saw him once : he was entering through the skywalk and I was exiting.
This is our conversation
me: "PeanutButter-Jelly time?"
him: "Hell yes"
(or something along those lines, I was half dead then)
But Ive seen it done before - not that I dont love the idea.

Malaki
06-18-2006, 08:40 PM
That's my friend Scott.

Chibi_Misao1
06-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Hahaha!!! You guyz are talking about Scott. Lmfao! I've known him for 3 years, hahahahaha XD!
Ya, Otakon I get to be his dancing boota shorts girl. Lolz, going to be loadz of fun >=D

RichmondAnimeCB
06-19-2006, 12:18 AM
Lol, Scott representing VCC in a the banana suit FTW! Did you see him at the rave. He hoped on the stage and everyone started yelling "Peanut butter jelly time!" If anyone has a video of him from the rave, please tell me.

Rave-Ninja
06-19-2006, 10:52 PM
hehehe. I was in that mob that was following him.

AgentOS
06-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Man everyone seems to know Scott on here haha. I went to High School with him and used to go to the other DDR hangout in Richmond aka Putt-Putt. It was a pretty ridiculous outfit.

orionflame
06-20-2006, 09:56 PM
my boyfriend got a vid of him even though it doesn't have sound http://youtube.com/watch?v=LfmBOYEZLms I do have a small vid of him at the rave. I'll let you know when i can get it up.

JonnyStarwind
07-11-2006, 07:44 PM
He's an awesome dude.
I met him at Otakon last year at the karaoke bar when he was dressed as Barf from Spaceballs

MizSukiGo
11-06-2006, 05:39 PM
XD I love my Scotty-boo.

He did Peanut Butter Jelly Time again at Nekocon this weekend. Unfortunately, he sprained his ankle in the dance later that evening, on Friday. Good thing is though.. He donned his banana suit again the next night to perform for his "fans". <3