PDA

View Full Version : Trigun Cosplay *warning spoiler!*

Scoti
08-05-2002, 08:08 PM
I've been wanting to make a Wolfwood costume for a while now but I've putting it off because of the number of wolfwood cosplayers out there.last night I came up with this neat idea for a Wolfwood costume " (dead) Angel Wolfwood" ( I'm assuming it's new since I've never seen it done). I would get a white suit insted of his normal black one, add a few blood stains from where he was shot and wear a set of angel wings. I would still make the cross and everything too :D

I really like this Idea but I wanted someones opinion because I was thinking that I might turn into a walking spolier for anyone who hasn't but wanted to see Trigun...

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-05-2002, 08:11 PM
Well screw them that's a great idea! GO FOR IT! Trigun's been out for almost a year, if they haven't seen it forget them, it's like the Aerith I saw with a Masamune sticking out of her chest... forget the people who haven't played FF7! THEY SUCK!

Nyoko
08-05-2002, 11:03 PM
WOW WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!.....the only idea I had for wolfwood was (female) slut wolfwood (normal suit, but my chest... ya you get the pic...) and carryed out the idea.... I know im stuped..... you can hit me with a really big hammer if you like.......

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-05-2002, 11:56 PM
Sexy Fan Service Female Wolfwoods are much appreciated by us normal wolfwood cosplayers.... Otakon 2002 had many sexy female wolfwoods in female business suits and short sexy skirts! w00t!

Neon Genocide
08-06-2002, 07:45 AM
thats a pretty wicked idea, I have yet to see someone do that..

Nyoko
08-06-2002, 10:47 AM
When You finish post a Pic of it ok!

Oh and ME-MANIA-Sama If you want I can take a photo but I lost my glasses for it, I cant find them any whare...and no cross, I need to work on it abit first, I was not happy with the turn out...

Yggdrasil Pie
08-06-2002, 10:53 AM
yea!!!! Do it!!!!! I enjoy walking spoilers!! ^^;;;

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-06-2002, 10:53 AM
Of Course!

I lost my glasses at work (In the kitchen of a restaurant), but a month later they magically appeared on a shelf covered in icky crud! I still wear them (After washing them 50+ times)

So I know what it's like to lose glasses ^_^

Well, here's a tip, Female Wolfwood's are permitted to have fairly chibi (As long as they're proportional) crossed. Not 'cuz a huge cross would be heavy, but because it's cute ^_^

Nyoko
08-06-2002, 09:17 PM
I made a BIG cross (I good new glasses today for $8.00... YAY!)

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-06-2002, 10:49 PM
Big cross works too, but little crosses are sexy and cute for girls ^_^

Nyoko
08-07-2002, 12:51 AM
I don't like "cute"........

Nyoko
08-07-2002, 12:56 AM
Well anyway, we are on the subject.... where can I get some *toy/prop* hand guns that look *almost* real but arn't.....

Neon Genocide
08-07-2002, 07:37 AM
bb guns... thats about all I could find, now today there makeing all the squirt guns bright flashy colors. With the bb guns you just take out the trigger and anything else that makes is shoot, I.E. springs... and plug up the barrel. Most cons don't have a problem with it than...

Yukai
08-07-2002, 09:01 AM
I think the angel costume would be great! I really wanna see it...

O_O There are people that haven't seen Trigun yet? :eek:

hehehe

Scoti
08-07-2002, 09:19 AM
Thanks for replying. Hopefully I'll have it done later this year (most likely Oct. when it would be easier to find all the stuff for it) I'll be sure to post a pic of it too.

Neon Genocide
08-07-2002, 09:22 AM
mad phat wicked.....

I'll look forward to that pic..

KuroBara
08-07-2002, 09:36 AM
That sounds like a great idea and a good way to set yourself apart from the hundreds of Trigun cosplayers. I can't wait to see the pictures!

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Hey, I'm one of them hundreds of cosplayers ^_^

Anyway my wooden chapel sets me apart like some wolfwood's mechanical crosses set them apart, plus my dashing good wolfwoody looks help too!

As for toyguns, I said forget that and went out and bought a 200 dollar replica gun of Wolfwood's... it was only 1 gun... so I might buy another one for 200 dollars if I can ever find it/want it.... I already have too many wolfwoody accessories lol.

Neon Genocide
08-07-2002, 11:50 AM
where did you get that gun at?

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-07-2002, 12:00 PM
I got the gun off of E-Bay a year ago, imported from some guy in Hong Kong, which is where all the cool anime merchandise seems to live.

I also got a Kuroneko-sama Plushie from there too, but it wasn't the ones out now, it was the prototype for them, and it looked really different.

Nyoko
08-07-2002, 01:39 PM
Awww man I don't have that kinda money....anymore......Maby I can get someone to make one out of wood for me......

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-07-2002, 01:46 PM
I didn't have that much money either.... but I had a credit card & Paypal lol

Vashette
08-07-2002, 05:57 PM
Yeah! The costume sounds really great! Go for it.... Like they said, if people haven't seen Trigun yet, then that's their big problem...... ^_^ I went as a slutty female Vashette to Otakon 2002... Where was this Wolfwood? Maybe I saw you...

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-07-2002, 06:15 PM
Which Wolfwood?

Nyoko
08-07-2002, 10:55 PM
I have none of that stuff....no money, no credit card, no paypal account.....

Yukai
08-08-2002, 11:47 AM
*~I have none of that stuff....no money, no credit card, no paypal account.....~*

OMG! I could not live without ebay, paypal, or my credit cards! I'm an internet shopping junkie, which is funny considering my mother has to force me to go to the mall. But I can't live without at least a weekly visit to the fabric store. Anyway, I got off track. I think I had a heart attack when I read that. Sorry.

*~Luna

Nyoko
08-08-2002, 12:05 PM
Im sorry If it makes you feel better I use my moms credit card to get things off the internet...

Yukai
08-08-2002, 03:45 PM
hehe.

I think I would die if someone took away my Visa or Master Card. And I'm not 18 yet, but they only have my name on them and they are not debit cards. So I think I am a special case because I have met very few people my age that have them. Sorry to sound so whiny earlier. I must go be stupid elsewhere.

*~Luna

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-08-2002, 09:10 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2127869689

The 200 Dollar Wolfwood gun I got.... for 70 dollars! lol... I'd buy another... but no cash flow, so I donate it to you guys!

Neon Genocide
08-09-2002, 07:32 AM
I might just bid on it...

Yukai
08-09-2002, 11:46 AM
It's up to $102.50....*~stares at the picture~*

ME-MANIA-Sama
08-09-2002, 05:28 PM
LOL, yeah it get's up there... Mine cost 200 'cuz I was in a rush and I did a Buy it Now thing

Shadra D
08-10-2002, 03:25 AM
Angel Wolfwood o_o That's such a cute idea! Make sure your wings are sturdy or they will get broken by the fangirls glomping you o_o

That reminds me, anyone know where I can possibly find a picture of that Jewish Wolfwood with the big Star of David? Being Jewish, I found the idea of that incredibly humerous and would love a picture.

Nyoko
08-10-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Yukai
hehe.

I think I would die if someone took away my Visa or Master Card. And I'm not 18 yet, but they only have my name on them and they are not debit cards. So I think I am a special case because I have met very few people my age that have them. Sorry to sound so whiny earlier. I must go be stupid elsewhere.

*~Luna

It ok! ^.^

Eather way I don't have money, oh curse my addiction to anime cons!! (not really....)

Yukai
08-11-2002, 08:13 PM
Yes...I am always dropping too much money on a con. But I think I should go all out, if I go at all. =^.^= Hehehe. The good thing is getting a job that works around my sweatshop hours. ^.~

*~Luna

Nyoko
08-13-2002, 12:23 AM
Ya that helps...I need a job!!!

Yukai
08-13-2002, 12:32 AM
Honestly, I hate the job part. ~.~() I work at Baskin Robbins....Feh. i think it would help if I
A. liked ice cream
B. liked working with the public
C. Liked my boss
D. Didn't have a boy there trying to get me to go out with him, while trying to get my best friend to go out with him, and the other girl at work....not to mention, he made fun of my cosplay obsession. *~growls~* Must....hurt...

But really, it's not that bad. I get money to work every now and then and I blow half of every paycheck so I can save the rest for...anything I want. I would probably be fine only saving 10%, but I like testing my will power. Anyway, the first job you get, you'll hate it while you have it, but never find an easier one. If you go for something you know. I mean really, how hard is it to scoop ice cream and make cakes and such? Easy.

And I am rambling. *~smacks self~* I promise I will stop. ehheh

*~Luna

Yukai
08-13-2002, 12:33 AM
BTW, love the avatar. =^.^=

KuroBara
08-13-2002, 10:47 AM
*stares at the auction* Well, $117 is better than $200. I was planning a sexy Vash / Wolfwood pair with one of my friends, but she decided she wanted to be Spike (Bebop) instead. It's too bad, I really wanted an excuse to make the coat.

How's the costume coming along? Is it still in planning?

Nyoko
08-14-2002, 12:39 PM
I have had a job befor its just I quit... then tryed to get a job at Jo-Annes but the did not hire me because I was still in school.....must...kill...all....

oh and thanks!

Nyoko
08-26-2002, 05:49 PM
Ok like I promised! HERE IT IT!! some pics of my wolfwood costume (not full boby shots wast and up only....) http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/detail.asp?costumeid=3329

Scoti
08-26-2002, 07:07 PM
it's very nice nyoko :) very few people get the collar done right..
*sigh* I can't find a white suit anywhere.. (at least one that doesn't cost a pretty penny and looks good at the same time..) must keep looking..

Nyoko
08-27-2002, 12:19 AM
I kinda messed up on the collar actully.... I don't know if you all can tell....but I can....and it makes me mad, but I dont wanna redo it agen..... I would have to take the whole thing apart....
^-^() and I REALLY don't wanna... I have seen white sutes around but I dont know about them costing a penny...^-^ sorry.