PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!

elbgoku
06-20-2006, 09:41 PM
I am most desperate to go to Otakon...I need a room very bad..If I could get a ride from the southern VA area it may just be me. But if not me and my friend could use a room....Trust me...I am willing to not even go into the room but for maybe an hour or two of sleep and a shower....i just need a place that i can catch some good sleep, cars are so uncomfortable and I cant live without at least one shower a day. Ill be willing to sleep in a corner if its a tightly packed room. I can come up with funds and if my friend tags along he can as well....As for a ride, I'd be happy to pay for gas and tolls.

I would just really love to experience Otakon..Ive never been before and I hear such great things about it. If anyone can help me out id Greatly Appreciate It.....you can pm me or im me at Eric 623451

Thank you soo much.

Oo almost forgot im a 17yo(very responsible) Male...
My friend if he comes is 18yo male..

We are both easy going easy to get along with guys...I just wish we werent so last minute :lost:

elbgoku
06-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Pleasssse... :( someone...I realllllllly want to go to this Otakon..Im suppose to be meeting this girl there that I met before..But due to circumstances we havent seen each other since and shes going to this Otakon and wants me to go so we can get together...-gets on knees- >_< im willing to beg (actually i already am)

Pyked
06-22-2006, 05:29 PM
I am from the Richmond, VA area and one of my friends(otakon vet) says they know of place that most likely has openings, I might try to grab that.. if so I may be able to make you an offer :P

elbgoku
06-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Ahhhh >_< Thank You!