PDA

View Full Version : Pitaten Photo shoot

Ringo
03-03-2003, 08:58 PM
So anyone intrested in a Pitaten Photoshoot at A-kon this year. I was planning on wearing my Sasha costume (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=21284) on Saturday around 1:00. Let's see how large of a group we can get. =D Any takers?

HuongStar
03-04-2003, 09:45 AM
Yoooooou = evil. *dies* I can't even think about finishing my Pitaten costume until my Clover one is completed. *_*

Your Sasha costume was dripping with cuteness! :D

Ringo
03-04-2003, 12:24 PM
;_; *sniff*
I would be nice to have you if you get it done. No pressure or anything. =D Who were you planning on doing?

Clover costume, cool! I can feel your pain when it comes to those labour intensive projects. I can't wait to see what your doing.
Thanks for the compliment. ^_^ Now I want to see Halloween Town Sora in person, it looked great!

Makoto
03-23-2003, 11:50 PM
Welllllll, seeing as how I'm a seifuku fiend, and I spent the entire first 4 episodes of the series shouting "YOU GO, GIRL" at her, I think I'd like to cosplay as Koboshi-chan. ^_^ In her school uniform, of course.

Once I figure out the tricks of the not-quite-pleated side-raised skirt, I think I can make a fair go at it. Hooray for BOWS! XD

I hope there are some more people interested... [bambi eyes]

Ringo
03-24-2003, 12:32 AM
Yea! Your my favorite cosplay buddy/bunny! Seifuku Queen you rock!
We also have a Shia cosplay intrested, but I want as many people as possible! So if we have 40 of each it will all be good. ^_^
Spread the Koge Donbo Love! <3

HuongStar
03-24-2003, 10:49 AM
The school uniforms are too cute! *squeal*

must...stop...reading...this...thread.....cosplay. ...might...be...necessary..

Ringo
03-24-2003, 12:20 PM
One day all will succomb to the cosplay curse of Koge Donbo. XD
Come to the cute side.
Buwahahahaa

Makoto
03-24-2003, 11:48 PM
Her artwork is just ridiculously adorable. ^_^ We have to do something Aquarian Age, darling! I've only got a few of her cards, though, I'm afraid... maybe two or three from the original AA set (the Fox Girl, the Satanist... I think they're all in the back of her artbook as well), and a bunch from Juvenile Orion. Ah well, DiGi Charat will still count for that. Puchiko fight, nyu! XD On to Karin, ne?

Ringo
05-26-2003, 11:29 PM
Just thought I would bump this thread up to see if there was anyone new intrested. ^_^
We are meeting @ 1:00 pm Saturday in the Lobby.
Hope to see you there. ^_^