PDA

View Full Version : Comic-Con Gathering Schedules!

xmissxhellx
06-21-2006, 08:41 PM
mmk, i was thinking about comic-con coming right up and all the gatherings and goings-on. i, myself, am attending quite a few and it gets rather confusing so i was wondering if we could maybe organize all the gatherings going on each day...

all the ones that im aware of are:

Thursday

Naruto
Time: 11:30 am

Friday

Final Fantasy All
Time: 1pm

Star Wars
Time: 1:30 pm
Location: The Optimus Prime truck [or if it's not there, the Sails Pavilion]

Saturday

Bleach
Time: 12 pm

Kingdom Hearts
Time: Opening Time

SD Cosplay
Time: 3 pm

Cosplay.com Members
Time: 1 pm

Naruto Gathering 2.0
Time: 1 pm

Sunday -

If there are any more gatherings, could i maybe get a few replys so that i can type them all up and/or make any changes with their proper times and setting places? Thank you! ^^

Gowa-chan
06-21-2006, 10:19 PM
We're planning a Naruto gathering, but are unsure as to what day to have it yet.

TheZan
06-22-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm so glad someone finally consolidated all this info. Thank you ^_^

DarkReflection
06-22-2006, 02:45 PM
Thursday- Naruto gathering
time- 11:30ish to when gathering disbands
place- "The circular based stairs by the bay near the back"

Saturday- Kingdom Hearts gathering
time- opening time to when gathering decides to disband
place- either where Last years naruto gathering took place a.k.a "the balcony outside the registration area" or as before mentioned "The circular based stairs by the bay near the back" (but the Star Wars groupies may be there again...)

I've recieved multiple agreements and no complaints so these times will stick for us.

xmissxhellx
06-22-2006, 03:07 PM
DarkReflection- thank you for the information! i was wondering why there wasnt a naruto gathering going on, it being so popular and all... if you come to an agreement on the KH gathering location, please let me know! thanks again! ^^

BrianAnim
06-22-2006, 05:05 PM
its too bad thursday = work + pre registration only and I cant make it...

Thread up for people who cant make initial naruto gathering!

StabbityBlkMage
06-28-2006, 07:09 PM
What about a cosplay.com gathering, since this whole thing is a bit boring for anime cosplayers. I need someone to hold me...I have Klingonphobie. Something about their noses.... /shudder

-Johnny

xmissxhellx
06-28-2006, 07:28 PM
StabbityBlkMage- a general cosplay.com gathering sounds pretty good. why dont you run it through on a new thread and see what everyone else thinks? the closest thing ive heard to something like that is the official SD cosplay gathering, which is pretty open to any cosplay and everyone into cosplay in san diego should stop by.

StabbityBlkMage
06-28-2006, 07:39 PM
Yeah I can do that. I just moved to San Diego and want to get to know the cosplay community down here.

TR Rose
06-28-2006, 07:45 PM
I'd love to have a full Cosplay.com gathering.

natsukoarts
07-12-2006, 11:31 PM
too bad my kadaj will miss out on FF, cause i;ll be doing kadaj on saturday

kelldar
07-13-2006, 09:42 AM
Please add the Star Wars Gathering Friday at 1:30 by the Optimus Prime truck (or if it's not there this year, the Sails Pavilion)
thanks!

xmissxhellx
07-13-2006, 12:13 PM
kell- thanks for the update! please let me know if there are any changes or additions with anything? ^^

DarkReflection
07-13-2006, 08:53 PM
I think our KINGDOM HEARTS group has finalized on meeting at the Pavilion at opening time. Yes, it is a.k.a. the "Balcony outside the Registration area"

xmissxhellx
07-13-2006, 10:03 PM
DarkReflection- everythings all updated. thanks! ^^

Lara_Jones
07-14-2006, 01:22 PM
I'll certainly be there and I'll try to make some of the gatherings. I'll be Mrs. Incredible on Thursday, Evil-Lyn from the original He-Man on Friday and Saturday, and Lara Croft ( the original blue shirt one) on Sunday.

I'm sooooo excited!!!!!

Lara Jones

The^Mad_Saiyan
07-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Let it begin!

Eurobeat King
07-16-2006, 08:25 PM
xmissxhellx: Please put the cosplay.com members gathering on the list for Saturday, July 22nd, at 1:00pm, inside the Sails Pavillion Thanks! :)

xmissxhellx
07-19-2006, 01:56 AM
Eurobeat King- thanks a lot for the update! ill be sure to add that in! hope to see you there! ^^

BrianAnim
07-22-2006, 02:39 AM
Hey, a bunch of people who couldn't make the 1st naruto meeting are going back to the 2nd, it will be INSIDE the mezzanene (seeing as it was hot on the stares)

If you were at the 1st one, its the floor just inside the doors by the big round stares!

1pm, saturday!

papadakis
07-22-2006, 03:49 AM
I'm down to meet up after the Kevin Smith panel. I'm sure you'll all be disperesed by then though.