PDA

View Full Version : Photographers in Tennessee?

Missing Ninja
06-24-2006, 10:22 AM
I've been looking at some of the beautiful cosplay photography work on here, but they all seem to be centred in California (or one was in Texas). There is a convention close to me, MTAC (Middle Tennessee Anime Convention), but it's not widely known as far as cosplay goes so we never get to see good photography of our cosplayers. Is there anybody out there who does cosplay photography in Tennessee or someone willing to travel to Tennessee to document MTAC, but moreso to do some specific photoshoots for particular cosplayers (such as myself and a few others).

staereo
06-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Edited out for relavance

Bruce

Missing Ninja
06-24-2006, 12:32 PM
Oh it is? Oops. Well, if it helps any, I'm more asking along the lines for myself and the photoshoot that I would like to do (I've got an Advent Children group as well as just myself as Tifa), but I was also thinking of the con at the same time as I was looking over pictures and seeing the low-quality of photos taken at MTAC. I by no means was meaning to cross over any lines. (Besides, I'm not affiliated with MTAC in any way, this was just me as a cosplayer expressing a desire)

staereo
06-24-2006, 12:37 PM
check your PMs

ZiggyB
06-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Please read the rules of this forum.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=61143

In particular:

This is not a photo shoot scheduling forum. Please do not ask for a photographer, and please do not offer your services as one, for profit or even for free. I will be adding a section to the site in the near future to serve that purpose.