PDA

View Full Version : Any sailor senshi going to AOD??

Nagisacureblack
06-24-2006, 11:11 PM
:) Hello I was wondering if there are any Sailor Senshi going to AOD?
I will be there as Usagi and I am hoping to take pictures with anyone wearing a Sailor Scout, Negaverse,myu, live action, or manga costume.
well let me know ne
usagi

LauraC
06-28-2006, 12:09 AM
I might be going as Sailor Mars =)

Nagisacureblack
06-28-2006, 10:59 PM
SUGOI URESHII!!!!! (SOOO..HAppy !!!! thank you for answering to my post. I am so happy to hear that you might be wearing a Sailor mars costume ^_^
Mars is my 2nd favorite sailor scout (after sailor moon) I think that her costume rocks!!! . Well, I will be there at AOD and I am planning to wear my costume on Saturday because I will be there competing. I will be there with Tuxedo Mask and Chibimoon. I hope to take some pictures together with you . YEY!!! see you there.

USAGI5
=(^-^)=

Nagisacureblack
07-17-2006, 11:04 PM
:) Anyone else going as a sailor scout?

usagi

hoshi_kootake
07-23-2006, 02:05 PM
I was going to go as Sailor Saturn, but with an original design. Unfortunatly I don't think I'll be able to finish in time. -Cries.- But I hope to see you both there! ^^;

Nagisacureblack
07-25-2006, 09:50 PM
:) Dear Hoshi Kootake:

Wow an original Sailor saturn? that sounds awsome!, don't worry about your costume take your time at making it because I think that when it is finished it will be very cool!! (^_^)
looking forward in seeing you at AOD
Usagi

hoshi_kootake
08-02-2006, 03:41 PM
^^ Thanks! If you want to see the design here's the site:

http://www.infrasignal.com/lab/26440-129370.jpg

It's suppose to be purple...but my scanner is mean ^^;
Well I'll only be there on Sunday but I'll try my bestest to find you and take many pictures!

Nagisacureblack
08-02-2006, 11:55 PM
:) WOw!! what a beautiful design, I bet it will be wonderful!!!
oh I will certainly hope to see you there (6_^)

Here is my line up:

Friday: Tsukino Usagi (fuku uniform) along with little chibi moon and stuffed luna (^_^)

Saturday:Morning: Tsukino Usagi manga style (fuku uniform) With pink haired chibi moon.
Saturday Afternoon: Sailor moon myu, chibi moon myu and tuxedo mask myu.

Sunday: Sakura (naruto)

hope to see you there
usagi 5

hoshi_kootake
08-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Heh I just got home from AOD. I saw you at the con. Amazing! But since the room there was so small you couldn't put on the wings which sucked, it would have looked nicer with the wings. I loved Chibi Moon also! She was so adorable, but I didn't see a Tuxedo Kamen anywhere today, too bad. I was running around in the Prince of Tennis uniform, erm...the blue one.