PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3-4 people to room with us @ Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor!

TiraMisuSH
06-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Some people bailed out on the room because they started to accumulate more people to go with them so now we have some space.

Payment must be recieved 1 week before otakon or you will not be staying with us.

We are 1 block from the con and DID NOT get the otakon rate so the room is 330 a night so the price a piece will be aroun $90.

PM me or reply below. I have the right to say no if I feel its needed.

Eluude
06-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Hi! I'm interested in filling up a room slot. But alas, your PM box is filled, so either there's ill likelihood of a free spot still being available, or this is the best and only way to get in contact.

I promise that I'm a nice person who showers regularly, has experience rooming with cosplayers, and have frequented multiple cons before. =X Soo, here's to hoping!

TiraMisuSH
06-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Lol I had no idea my mailbox was full! I'll go empty it right now XD Anyway how many people or is it just you?

SasuNaru
06-26-2006, 10:02 AM
There's a possibilty my bf (just him, not me) needs a new room, I'll know in abooout a week.

The rate is a solid 90? He can go lower, but not higher.

NarutoRaver
06-26-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey did u recieve my pm?
I am intrested in a room and I will pay whatever so hit me up with a pm or something LOL

astillar
06-26-2006, 11:05 AM
*gives up on hammering Tiramisu's mailbox* Anywho . . .

Sorry to hear you're having roommate complications; I know how it goes. Hosting a room can be a big hassle.
Anyways, now that you have vacancy, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I'm male (26) and I'll be cosplaying my Sechs (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=22387&member=29388) and an upgraded version of my Pyramid Head (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=39775&member=29388), if that's of any interest to you. I can bring my own cot/sleeping bag if that helps.
I was just wondering, you've got the room for Thurs, Fri, and Sat night, correct?
Cody

TiraMisuSH
06-26-2006, 11:54 AM
There's a possibilty my bf (just him, not me) needs a new room, I'll know in abooout a week.

The rate is a solid 90? He can go lower, but not higher.

Wait, so he either will pay 90 or he wont. which one is it? Its 330 a night for a room I cant have someone not paying the full price and having others that dont know him chipping in to pay for his space.

TiraMisuSH
06-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Hey did u recieve my pm?
I am intrested in a room and I will pay whatever so hit me up with a pm or something LOL

Yes I got your pm I just havent had time to reply back. I will later tonight to give you the full rules because there are some and alot of suggestions because there will be alot of people in the room and there will be lots of stuff.

TiraMisuSH
06-26-2006, 12:01 PM
*gives up on hammering Tiramisu's mailbox* Anywho . . .

Sorry to hear you're having roommate complications; I know how it goes. Hosting a room can be a big hassle.
Anyways, now that you have vacancy, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I'm male (26) and I'll be cosplaying my Sechs (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=22387&member=29388) and an upgraded version of my Pyramid Head (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=39775&member=29388), if that's of any interest to you. I can bring my own cot/sleeping bag if that helps.
I was just wondering, you've got the room for Thurs, Fri, and Sat night, correct?
Cody

Okay well I will pm you the full rules and suggestions of the room because there are other people in the room so to respect everyone you will need to follow them I hope that ok.

DarkKefka
06-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Boy, do I need a room. I've been thinking about Otakon for a long time. I had no idea this con was so popular. $90? I'll glady pay my way. How should we pay you? And when do you plan on checking out?

Admiral_Cecil
06-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Hihi,

TiraMisuSH, are you or any of your roommates coming from general vinicity of PA, NY, NJ, or CT, and can allow me to carpool as well. I can help pay for gas and toll along the way plus travel light.

BTW, I have a few questions:
--When are you drivng down to Otakon?
--How many days/ nights for the hotel?
--How many people altogether?

AIM: chocobo7572k5

Email: chocobo_757@yahoo.com

TiraMisuSH
06-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Boy, do I need a room. I've been thinking about Otakon for a long time. I had no idea this con was so popular. $90? I'll glady pay my way. How should we pay you? And when do you plan on checking out?

"how should we pay you?"
How many are there? lol. and it would be by check in the mail :)
Um check out is on sunday at probably 12 is the checkout time normally at most cons.
We plan on getting there thursday around.... 5ish? It really depends on what time Andy (bf) gets out of work. He is full time so he may have to work extra hours a few days before to get out early that day and I dont know how early that would be.

Ill pm the rules of the room to you.

elbgoku
06-27-2006, 02:54 PM
If there is any room I could really use it.....sorry about being so late with a reply..up until today I thought I had a room covered for a friend and I....We can both come up with the 90$ for the room and we would reallllllly realllllllllllllly be thankful if we were able to room with you guys....again I understand if its too late...but we are in great need of a room...thanks ^^

Admiral_Cecil
06-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Maybe me and elbgoku can form a group of 2-3? for the room with you. If so I'd be glad to join too.

TiraMisuSH
06-28-2006, 12:17 PM
the thing is I only need 2 more people in the room. And Cecil I have no room in my car to fit another person and I dont know anyone that can give you a ride either.

Erisque
06-28-2006, 02:15 PM
My boyfriend and I are looking for a room for just Friday and Saturday...if that works for you, let me know.

Admiral_Cecil
06-28-2006, 05:12 PM
Okay, if I take the train, will you be able to pick me up to and from the train station (Baltimore's Penn)? I will arrive Thursday night.

TiraMisuSH
06-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Okay, if I take the train, will you be able to pick me up to and from the train station (Baltimore's Penn)? I will arrive Thursday night.

I really cant drive outside of mapquest directions or I get lost. I have no idea where the train station is and i have never even seen it so I wouldnt be able to get you. But you can get a taxi if it isnt too far of a drive.

TiraMisuSH
06-29-2006, 09:31 PM
My boyfriend and I are looking for a room for just Friday and Saturday...if that works for you, let me know.

No we need people that can stay thursday friday and saturday night.

TiraMisuSH
06-29-2006, 09:32 PM
No more room left unless the last person I contacted decides not to stay with us because of something (I havent heard a reply back yet)