PDA

View Full Version : upcoming concerts/shows?

StereoLab
03-05-2003, 03:03 AM
coachella 2003

April 26: Beastie Boys, Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals, Queens Of The Stone Age, Groove Armada (live), N*E*R*D, Ladytron, Felix Da Housecat, Masters At Work, Kinky, Roger Sanchez, Talib Kweli, Peanut Butter Wolf/Jaylib, Badly Drawn Boy, the Libertines, Gomez, the Music, Hot Hot Heat, Idlewild, Amon Tobin, Ben Kweller, Joseph Arthur, Particle, Christopher Lawrence, Division Of Laura Lee, South, Stereo Total, the Mooney Suzuki, Nightmares On Wax, Herman Cantanneo, D:Fuse, Spymob.

April 27: the White Stripes, Underworld, Primal Scream, Blue Man Group, Sonic Youth, Thievery Corporation, Cafe Tacuba, Fischerspooner, Dirty Vegas, Deep Dish, Richie Hawtin, Timo Mass, the Mars Volta, Johnny Marr and the Healers, G. Love and Special Sauce, Rooney, Ben Folds, Tortoise, the Soundtrack of Our Lives, the Polyphonic Spree, Mouse On Mars, El-P/Aesop Rock/RJD2/Mr. Lif/Murs, Black Eyed Peas, the Von Bondies, Whirlwind Heat, the Kinison, DJ Irene, 22-20's, DB, Eisley, Interpol.

i so want to go...too bad its $140!!

ermm yeah anyone else plan on going to any other shows?

KANEDA
03-06-2003, 12:29 AM
the only ones I'd wanna see ...

Interpol
Johnny Marr..

and maybe El-P

katchoo
03-06-2003, 10:35 AM
hehe I totally want to go to that Coachella show. I am going to see Tori Amos again in April!!! YAYAY! I love her!

BadtzGirl
03-06-2003, 02:28 PM
I highly recommend Zwan. It was an amazing live show and I've seen them 3 time and am going again again in 2 weeks. They're on tour now and you have to hear 'Jesus 'go into 'God's gonna set the world on fire' live. It is so great. They cd is good but the live show is unbeliveable. They have so much fun up there and the vibe is so happy.